“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426038 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could make an intelligent post and enlighten me as in the past.
You have become but a troll.
I have finally come to a conclusion (my opinion only) what...why...when...where...et c etc you changed "G". You were not like this when you first showed up at WSJLM.

You arrived there at around the same time that "X" made his last appearance there. At that time you thought "X"'s sh't didn't stink. No matter what he said you jumped on the band wagon with him and helped him fight the battles.

Then one day "X" moved on...I suppose he had either grown weary and tired of the lack of discussion...don't know why. For a few days you were like this lost puppy without your mentor...and yes...you treated him as if he was a mentor.

Then one day...you decided to step up and fill his shoes...you would become that alpha male dog whose sh't didn't stink.

On a personal level..."X" and I don't always agree. He does however (I think) understand that I approach life from that emotional side...that I am not student of history...and responds to me accordingly. He has never tried to make me feel like an idiot because of that.(He might think I am an idiot but at least he has never put me down for the lack of that knowledge).

You do (at one time you didn't...until you became some alpha dog whose thinks their sh't don't stink).

I would like to ask you one thing...

When you attacked over the breast-feeding issue you indicated that you had superior knowledge in that area because of your studies...that made you more qualified to speak over WN and me regardless of our hands on experience. Yet the other day on WSJLM you were discussing a subject with someone. Your statement went something like this...

Simply because someone reads about fishing does not make him more of an expert on fishing than the man that actually fishes.

I could not help but snicker...

The short of it all...

While I hate smelly sh't...I had more respect for you...liked you better...when yours did.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#426039 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you have become abusive, even to your Topix pals. You are one angry and unhappy soul... Can't go it alone...I guess misery loves company...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#426040 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing... X attacks the issue. You attack the person... I listen to X, but laugh at you! Did you ever hear the saying, you get more bees with honey? Didn't think so...:) Have a great day.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#426041 Dec 11, 2012
pineapplebasilbabe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised it took so long for someone to answer. I was waiting.. By your response it shows how little you know about faith, and the world for that matter.. How very sad. The only mental illness here is the one I'm responding too... God is soooooooooo amazing. Yes, he talks to me... don't care if you believe, or make fun. I am empowered by God's Almighty 'Holy Spirit". You have already lost...:) Tell you what Wiggle man... I'm going to start praying in the spirit for you day, and night ...starting tonight... I will check back to see how your doing..
Still Praying!:) Have a great day...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426042 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry WN, None of you have me by the balls.
This sounds a great deal like waassuupp....'You're not the boss of me'.

What a low for you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426043 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Mac hasn't jumped on here to play hero and threaten me yet.
What makes you think I am here to enlighten you ?
You already know everything. LOL
Ah, the true fundie comes out.

I have been enlightened by many people, you among them. But I am never enlightened when somone's ego is more important than actual conversation. I'm mostly amused and sometimes disgusted by the display some will go to in order to placate that ego.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426044 Dec 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have finally come to a conclusion (my opinion only) what...why...when...where...et c etc you changed "G". You were not like this when you first showed up at WSJLM.
You arrived there at around the same time that "X" made his last appearance there. At that time you thought "X"'s sh't didn't stink. No matter what he said you jumped on the band wagon with him and helped him fight the battles.
Then one day "X" moved on...I suppose he had either grown weary and tired of the lack of discussion...don't know why. For a few days you were like this lost puppy without your mentor...and yes...you treated him as if he was a mentor.
Then one day...you decided to step up and fill his shoes...you would become that alpha male dog whose sh't didn't stink.
On a personal level..."X" and I don't always agree. He does however (I think) understand that I approach life from that emotional side...that I am not student of history...and responds to me accordingly. He has never tried to make me feel like an idiot because of that.(He might think I am an idiot but at least he has never put me down for the lack of that knowledge).
You do (at one time you didn't...until you became some alpha dog whose thinks their sh't don't stink).
I would like to ask you one thing...
When you attacked over the breast-feeding issue you indicated that you had superior knowledge in that area because of your studies...that made you more qualified to speak over WN and me regardless of our hands on experience. Yet the other day on WSJLM you were discussing a subject with someone. Your statement went something like this...
Simply because someone reads about fishing does not make him more of an expert on fishing than the man that actually fishes.
I could not help but snicker...
The short of it all...
While I hate smelly sh't...I had more respect for you...liked you better...when yours did.
I didn't make the alpha dog connection. But I do make the 'my sh*t doesn't stink* connection.

You're right. G has changed immeasurably, and I personally don't see it as a good thing.

Is there a degree one can get in humanity and humbleness?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426045 Dec 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

Then one day "X" moved on......

When you attacked over the breast-feeding issue you indicated that you had superior knowledge in that area because of your studies.......
1. Yes, I changed. I learned much.

2. X changed from intelligent discussion to trolling and I never agreed wiht everything he said and as time wnet on I agreed less.

3. You have the cart before the horse. I used breast feeding to show that physical contact between children and adults is not a priori "pedophilia". I was then bashed for doing so. The arguement that giving birth makes you an expert on physiology is a bunch of crap and you know it damn well.

I am sick of all the "know it alls" yet when I can prove that I do indeed know things and provide the credentials to prove it I am bashed again.

You can believe anything you want Annie, I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#426046 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. I know you'd like to feel persecuted when people disagree with you, but it just isn't reality.
I sometimes wonder what happened to you in life that you feel the need not only to be right in everything you say, but not allow anyone else to be right at any time if it opposes your opinion.
Unlike you, I know that there are people who know more than I do on many subjects. You have even tried to tell women you know more about their bodies than they do, simply because you have to prove that you're more educated than they are.(Notice I didn't say intelligent, but educated.)
I try to learn from those who are more educated than I am in any area of life. But, I don't learn a damn thing from people who insult me for the simple reason that I disagree with them or don't live up to the standards they have invented for everyone but themselves.
Now you are free to try and insult me again.
Well said...Confident people don't have to flaunt, or prove their intelligence. Their secure enough in their own being, not to anguish about what others might think... A good motto to follow... "Love & Listen."(in that order) N :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426047 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the true fundie comes out....
ROFLMAO

You sure have brown eyes. LOL

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#426048 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
Okay, what happened to my avatar?
looks great! as always!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#426049 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
2. X changed from intelligent discussion to trolling and I never agreed wiht everything he said and as time wnet on I agreed less.
3. You have the cart before the horse. I used breast feeding to show that physical contact between children and adults is not a priori "pedophilia". I was then bashed for doing so. The arguement that giving birth makes you an expert on physiology is a bunch of crap and you know it damn well.
I am sick of all the "know it alls" yet when I can prove that I do indeed know things and provide the credentials to prove it I am bashed again.
You can believe anything you want Annie, I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be.
WOW! I cant believe you just said that...Well, maybe I can.

Quote from thread G. "I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be."
....PS you spelled realized wrong, and since you like proof... see below

Realise = correct in you are from the UK, Australia,

Realize = American.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#426050 Dec 11, 2012
Magicorg wrote:
I am christian for ever because i'm born in this way.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426052 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't make the alpha dog connection. But I do make the 'my sh*t doesn't stink* connection.
You're right. G has changed immeasurably, and I personally don't see it as a good thing.
Is there a degree one can get in humanity and humbleness?
LOL I am training a new dog...trying to teach him that he is not in charge when we take walks. "G" just reminded me of him. This dog is sweet and lovable but thinks he has this "alpha" thing going on at times.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426053 Dec 11, 2012
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said...Confident people don't have to flaunt, or prove their intelligence. Their secure enough in their own being, not to anguish about what others might think... A good motto to follow... "Love & Listen."(in that order) N :)
Confidence has nothing to do with knowledge or intelligence.

Epic Fail!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426054 Dec 11, 2012
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I cant believe you just said that...Well, maybe I can.
Quote from thread G. "I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be."
....PS you spelled realized wrong, and since you like proof... see below
Realise = correct in you are from the UK, Australia,
Realize = American.
I never claimed to be an English scholar.

Another Epic Fail !

You are bating 1000 !!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#426055 Dec 11, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation please.
Diverting, yet again, only shows your dishonesty.
"Citation please"

okay - the book of Sir Tommy, page 18;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426056 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is a wonderful thing to have...wisdom is much more valuable.

I have known many that are very knowledgeable. I have learned more from those with wisdom. Some of those with wisdom had no formal education.

I won't argue if you are better than others. What I have learned in life is that EVERYONE'S sh't stinks at times.

Sure...maybe your are smarter than some...from what I read you lack in the wisdom of knowing when to use that knowledge and how to get others to listen to what you know.

I once told my son...you can have the best education that money can buy...yet if you don't have the wisdom of how and when to use it...you will appear as a very foolish man.

If you didn't care what other people think of you "G"...you wouldn't spend so much time trying to make us recognize how much knowledge that you have.

Many years ago when I was just a child...Ms. Birdie lived up the hill from me. She never went to school...could barely read and write. Yet through the candling of eggs taught me one of the most valuable lessons that I have ever learned and still carry with me today.

An uneducated woman...no schooling...no degrees...one of the best teachers that I have ever had.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426057 Dec 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Citation please"
okay - the book of Sir Tommy, page 18;)
Why do you have to be deceiving and obnoxious?

Your bogus repsonse is nothing and shows how you lack intelligence amd that you aren't anymore religious than I am.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426058 Dec 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....What I have learned in life is that EVERYONE'S sh't stinks at times.....
Seems I am one of the few that admits I have any faults. A lack of education and knowledge is not one of them.

As for wisdom, since I am equally detested by both sides on Topix seems I am fairly wise and unbiased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 765,523
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min AussieBobby 263,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 603,725
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Jan 1,192
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr NATIVE INDIAN 5,456
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 37,661
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,972
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 555,197

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE