Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians aren't here to convert, we are only the messengers. Satan is tricking you. He will decieve you, then will destroy you and yours..(I guess time will tell, right?.) Now who's being ignorant and egotistical? Bring on the mean? Won't bother me. & Please don't quote the bible back to me, which supposedly you don't believe anyway... Respectfully... A Spirit Filled Christian...:)
I got your "message" probably before you were born. The "message" was confusing and varied according to which christain believer I talked to.
There is no satan-being. You have been taught and apparently believe in one of the only consistant charactors your religion relys on. Any religion that subsists on fear of a satan-being is a false religion. Your god-being varies greatly...hence the lack of credibility of your religion.
Thanks (I think) for not damning me to your hell-place just because I disagree with you.
I'm sure that could change also however...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I couldn't even watch the whole thing...but I finally did.
<<<Wiggley shakes his head some more>>>
The Truth

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your "message" probably before you were born. The "message" was confusing and varied according to which christain believer I talked to.
There is no satan-being. You have been taught and apparently believe in one of the only consistant charactors your religion relys on. Any religion that subsists on fear of a satan-being is a false religion. Your god-being varies greatly...hence the lack of credibility of your religion.
Thanks (I think) for not damning me to your hell-place just because I disagree with you.
I'm sure that could change also however...
Hehehe...
The Truth

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Noobs...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you didn't know he was going to damn us to his christian mythical hell-place??
Even though...and this is a new angle, christianity is not a religion...go figure. Even though his examples of religions were ALL christian religions listed in the same catagory.
Oh well...every day adds another to the growing 38,000+....should we start thinking about 39,000+ soon??
I think that not only Christians, but all other human beings, have a religion of one. Each person sees it in a way that is partly their experience, partly their ability to understand, and partly what they need it to be. This includes everyone with a belief system of any sort.

The only thing is that most of us outside organized religion are happy to admit we found what works for us and it isn't a part of anything with a heading like 'Christianity'. We don't need a label. We don't need confirmation, verification or justification of what we believe. We do not preach it to others, knowing that each person will do as they feel they must no matter what.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Or one can take Mark at its word "He got up and went home."
You would think that if Mark thought it was a resurrection he would have made a bigger deal of it or been very specific about it instead of ending right there.
The belief that almost all Christinaity hangs its hat on is only two sentences in Mark. Must not have been that important.
Yo, G

You'll have to clarify exactly where you found that "He got up and went home" reference. May I recommend a careful re-read of GoMark. It's a quick read.

If one is to take GoMark at his word, which one can do, one should use those words, eh? The resurrection is a theme of the book.

The words, pretty clearly placed on the lips of a young man, dressed in white at the empty tomb:

Mark 16:6
But he said to them,泥o not be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has been raised ( egeir&#333; )! He is not here. Look, there is the place where they laid him.

BTW, when I argue with Christians, I always tell them that I have G_O_D on my side, so be a pal and just nod and smile like a good deity.

*wink*

Gooda see ya.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but but but...that's not what they are all about. If you don't believe me just ask them...
Yaaas. They are just innocent messengers -until one asks a seriously intelligent question which cannot be rationalized or explained away within or by the dogma...and when it is rejected by the prospect, he is automatically regarded as "evil" by the "messenger" -who immediately usurps his god's position and proceeds to condemn the prospect to eternal torment and then hell for not accepting an unbelievable or preposterous proposition on behalf of his deity.
That is when I can make reasonable judgement that the "messenger" is indeed deluded.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dear topix,

Join the god-damned, evil worshippin', hellbound 21st century.

HUMBLY,

X

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You in particular are struggling. It's why you are here. You know you are wrong, I'm right, and you can't come to terms with it.
Give up. You've already lost.
Wrong on all counts.

I think you have some issues about your beliefs. You want to paint others as 'wrong' so you can feel you have made the right decisions in your own life.

I haven't lost anything. I have gained the freedom to know God without the help of a man-made book; without the idiocy that organized religion contains; without having to condemn others to a place of eternal torture and pain simply because they believe differently than I do.

If you ever get to the point where you do not wish harm on others because they believe differently than you do, it will mean that you are no longer afraid you're wrong.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists should be double taxed.
Of which atheist churches are you speaking? Please be specific.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians aren't here to convert, we are only the messengers. Satan is tricking you. He will decieve you, then will destroy you and yours..(I guess time will tell, right?.) Now who's being ignorant and egotistical? Bring on the mean? Won't bother me. & Please don't quote the bible back to me, which supposedly you don't believe anyway... Respectfully... A Spirit Filled Christian...:)
The FedEX guy didn't know jack shit about the book he delivered, but he was getting payed.

What are you getting payed?

I'll offer you four cycles of human reincarnation, and at the end of that, you still get an eternal afterlife that I won't describe in any great detail. Maybe you're kind of a mindless robot, maybe you aren't even "you" anymore. Honestly, I'm just a salesmen so I don't know, I've never been there. We call it Heaven 360, so...it's probably pretty cool.

You're ready to sign up, right? 8 trillion aliens can't be wrong. Oh, yeah, the religion I'm pimping is popular on three planets. Kinda makes Christianity look like Scientology, huh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Of which atheist churches are you speaking? Please be specific.
Atheists, in general, I imagine, unless it's a reference to the Roman Catholic Church or http://pennsundayschool.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The FedEX guy didn't know jack shit about the book he delivered, but he was getting payed.
What are you getting payed?
I'll offer you four cycles of human reincarnation, and at the end of that, you still get an eternal afterlife that I won't describe in any great detail. Maybe you're kind of a mindless robot, maybe you aren't even "you" anymore. Honestly, I'm just a salesmen so I don't know, I've never been there. We call it Heaven 360, so...it's probably pretty cool.
You're ready to sign up, right? 8 trillion aliens can't be wrong. Oh, yeah, the religion I'm pimping is popular on three planets. Kinda makes Christianity look like Scientology, huh?
Wow, I never knew aliens believed in reincarnation, too!

What r those 3 planets called? I got to be sure that you know what you're on about, u could be lying!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
We must to be compassionate for Atheist, their fear 'is' coming... Dont believe me?... Watch 'The Daniel Project' on Netflicks (hosted by an Agnostic) then let's talk rationally. I am a 'Holy Spirit Filled' believer in God...:)
I agree. You are filled with the spirit of hate and ignorance. Ignorance, which is just lack of information, can be cured. Usually if the right information is learned, hate can be mitigated. But rarely do people like you make use of the opportunity.

“Here's Lookin' At You, Kid”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a dickless wonder.
Please explain what that has to do with your other delusions.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are the sock puppet of Kaitlin. You post hatred just like her and you always respond to posts I make directed towards her. Your atheism is making you look like a fool.
LMAO!!

Boy, are *you* off target! But then, what else is new?

Unlike you, viking, I don't need to hide behind a laundry list of sock puppet identities to tell pendejos such as yourself what I think of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the god of atheists, but they struggle to imagine he doesn't exist. Atheists struggle with all kinds of delusions.
That's about the stupidest thing you've said yet. I'm sure you'll out do yourself, though.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists, in general, I imagine, unless it's a reference to the Roman Catholic Church or http://pennsundayschool.com
Love Penn. thanks for the video.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think that not only Christians, but all other human beings, have a religion of one. Each person sees it in a way that is partly their experience, partly their ability to understand, and partly what they need it to be. This includes everyone with a belief system of any sort.
The only thing is that most of us outside organized religion are happy to admit we found what works for us and it isn't a part of anything with a heading like 'Christianity'. We don't need a label. We don't need confirmation, verification or justification of what we believe. We do not preach it to others, knowing that each person will do as they feel they must no matter what.
And...we don't condemn those who differ from us to some eternal hell-place.
Big big differneces...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about the stupidest thing you've said yet. I'm sure you'll out do yourself, though.
pickle licker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is man seeking God. of coarse it will be everything you say.
Christianity is God reaching out to man.
I don't want anything to do with vain religion either
Early man created gods by assigning human personalities to forces of Nature in an effort to seek their aid and assistance in their daily lives. There's nothing mysterious about that.

Christianity is a joke. It is just about the youngest religion on this planet, next to islam; and it is based on, and a second-rate ripoff of, older religions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 402,121 - 402,140 of440,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

499 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 2 min swedenforever 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 512,048
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,064
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Dr Shrink 32,858
Is the galaxy full of Earths? 7 min andet1987 2
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 13 min Velvet MJK 445
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Dr Shrink 596,512
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 16 min Ashdashhart 242
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Catcher1 216,866
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••