Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425798 Dec 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He just makes crap up, throws parenthesis around it and claims it is "God's word".
He also has a nasty habit of adding to real verses hoping no one knows.
Or says that something Paul said were the words of Jesus. I've caught him at that many times.

Well, it's what Jesus would have said if he hadn't died before he had a chance to say what he _really_ meant.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#425799 Dec 10, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I don't believe u, u liar!
hurry up sweetie, christmas is nearly here, it's going to start snowing soon!!
I have my elves working around the clock sewing babydolls and teddies.

;)

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#425800 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
time to repent of self-righteousness, mr w! who knows, you too could find yourself incarcerated some time!
Another change of subject.
Why do you even bother to ask a question when you change the subject when given an honest and good answer?

Whoooop!!! I know...because it works with convicts and children and you believe it will work here also.
Got news for ya...not gonna happen.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#425801 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sssssooooo you're perfectly righteous in-and-of yourself and don't need God's provision for the sin of the world.
you won't be able to say that no one tried cuz it's on record that we did:)
I have no earthly idea what you just said, much less what I'll say before I leave this plane - if anything.

What I did say, on the other hand, was that you and your version of 'god' have no power over me, because I don't relinquish responsibility for myself to a 'deity' of any kind.

But if that's your cup o' meat, feel free to gnaw it at will.
Happy Monday!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425802 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sssssooooo you're perfectly righteous in-and-of yourself and don't need God's provision for the sin of the world.
you won't be able to say that no one tried cuz it's on record that we did:)
Yeah. God sits down in front of his computer and reads your posts every day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425803 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
look up "deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Me" yourself,'spiritual leader'....LOL!
No - you made the claim - you support the claim, or please be quiet.

Stop diverting.

Your ilk has been using this tactic far too long. From now on, if you respond to me, you best be providing a link or somoe sort of support, or you will be called out for it.

You bullshite has got to stop sooner than later.
Nevaeh

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#425804 Dec 10, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Myth Satan fears myth God? You clowns keep claiming myth Satan is winning. Which victor fears the vanquished? Your theology is so childish and convoluted it is laughable.
Laugh away un-wise one. Your day is at hand.....:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425806 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit changing the subject...you openly claimed you are a murderer and I'm telling you to turn yourself in.
lol! no - i'm openly claiming that you're a murderer, a thief and adulterer at heart:)
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425807 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh away un-wise one. Your day is at hand.....:)
Oooh, scawy. Of course I laugh at you. Your mindless revenge scenarios are childish and ridiculous. Grow up. 1563 CE called. They want their superstitions back
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425808 Dec 10, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No - you made the claim - you support the claim, or please be quiet.
Stop diverting.
Your ilk has been using this tactic far too long. From now on, if you respond to me, you best be providing a link or somoe sort of support, or you will be called out for it.
You bullshite has got to stop sooner than later.
I'm thinking when he gets caught with some manner of illicit porn, the authorities will forcibly limit his Bullshiite.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425809 Dec 10, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. God sits down in front of his computer and reads your posts every day.
Well, since his god lives in his pocket...
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425810 Dec 10, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my elves working around the clock sewing babydolls and teddies.
;)
Child labor law violation!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#425811 Dec 10, 2012
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be your ignorance not mine. Because you have no God with in you, don't judge me.
no one is judging you. no persecution points here paranoid peggy.

BOOOoooOOOOOOOOOoooo

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425813 Dec 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I have no earthly idea what you just said, much less what I'll say before I leave this plane - if anything.
What I did say, on the other hand, was that you and your version of 'god' have no power over me, because I don't relinquish responsibility for myself to a 'deity' of any kind.
But if that's your cup o' meat, feel free to gnaw it at will.
Happy Monday!!
let me break this down for you:

you said - "I don't relinquish responsibility for myself to a 'deity' of any kind"

this means that instead of allowing Christ to atone for your sins (which is the only way to the Father), you agree to pay for them yourself.

i'm just trying to cut threw the crap so you can see how it looks from God's perspective:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425815 Dec 10, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No - you made the claim - you support the claim, or please be quiet.
Stop diverting.
Your ilk has been using this tactic far too long. From now on, if you respond to me, you best be providing a link or somoe sort of support, or you will be called out for it.
You bullshite has got to stop sooner than later.
LOL! that new age composer sure don't seem to work when it's confronted with the truth;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425816 Dec 10, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since his god lives in his pocket...
i'm still cracking myself up from "honey bunny butt"!:)
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425817 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! no - i'm openly claiming that you're a murderer, a thief and adulterer at heart:)
The churches have no confidence in each other. Why? Because they are acquainted with each other.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, quoted from the book Ingersoll the Magnificent, edited by Joseph Lewis, which does not cite references

The ministers are in duty bound to denounce all intellectual pride, and show that we are never quite so dear to God as when we admit that we are poor, corrupt and idiotic worms; that we never should have been born; that we ought to be damned without the least delay.... The old creed is still taught. They still insist that God is infinitely wise, powerful and good, and that all men are totally depraved. They insist that the best man god ever made, deserved to be damned the moment he was finished.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Some Mistakes of Moses" (1879)
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425818 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! that new age composer sure don't seem to work when it's confronted with the truth;)
On every hand there seems to be design to defeat design.
If God created man -- if he is the father of us all, why did he make the criminals, the insane, the deformed and idiotic?
Should the mother, who clasps to her breast an idiot child, thank God?
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, from "Why I Am an Agnostic" (1896)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#425819 Dec 10, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The result of bad history.
Confirmation bias.
Exactly. Sadly it is almost as common in academia as the church.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#425820 Dec 10, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm still cracking myself up from "honey bunny butt"!:)
You're already cracked.

No man with a sense of humour ever founded a religion.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, quoted from Jonathon Green, The Cassell Dictionary of Insulting Quotations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 5 min Thesimpletru 39
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 99,998
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min another viewer 6,141
Is my dollar bill worth more money 2 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,282
Race, Genocide, OIL 3 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Cholos and gangsters moving to High Desert. P.S... (Jul '08) 4 hr Brown Out 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Elerby 980,055
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Just Think 670,238
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,444
More from around the web