local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#425689 Dec 10, 2012
Father, please forgive us, for we know not what we do. In Jesus name, Amen!

Hi Dearth

peace
Nevaeh

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#425690 Dec 10, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I embrace satan's whisper in my ear. You will too, if he deems you worthy.
That's okay, thanks anyway... I've already had to throw him out of my house a few times this year. "In the name of Jesus".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#425691 Dec 10, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up.
What dat?
I believe it's called a "raspberry".
Nevaeh

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#425692 Dec 10, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I've thought about it quite a lot, thanks.
Your god and your satan are nothing but folklore and superstition. They cannot hurt you.
It's just plain silliness to let this kind of thing into your life.
LOL Don't be so naive... I could tell you things about Satan that would have you running back to mommy. You wouldn't believe me anyway, so I don't... Just know... He is very real... N

The Borderland of Sol

#425693 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, thanks anyway... I've already had to throw him out of my house a few times this year. "In the name of Jesus".
*helpless laughter*

The Borderland of Sol

#425694 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Don't be so naive... I could tell you things about Satan that would have you running back to mommy. You wouldn't believe me anyway, so I don't... Just know... He is very real... N
Bog's navel, you're SERIOUS?

Now THAT'S funny!

ROFLOL

The Borderland of Sol

#425696 Dec 10, 2012
PDN Case Lam wrote:
PDN CASE introduces new Ostrich iPhone 5 flip case. This unique stylish ostrich fashion case is hand made with premium PU leather. We applied a hard plastic case to protect the iPhone and securely keep it attach to the wallet. This case allows open and full access to all the control buttons and ports even with the case is on including the camera. This PDN CASE ostrich flip case gives your iPhone 5 a spectacular look while protecting your iPhone 5 in an optimal manner at the same time. This case is sold exclusively at our amazon USA store www.amazon.com/pdnair and PDN CASE痴 official site www.pdncase.com
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0608/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0615/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0622/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0639/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0615/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0646/...
http://pdncase.com/product-pics/iPhone5/0653/...
TOS violation.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#425698 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is "In Jesus name" OK but "For Christ's sake" considered cursing ?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#425699 Dec 10, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im large down there
.. do you want me to return that size 6 men's shoe you sent me some years back ??..
The Truth

Charlotte, NC

#425700 Dec 10, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>TOS violation.
POS violation.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425701 Dec 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is "In Jesus name" OK but "For Christ's sake" considered cursing ?
Interesting question. I think it's all in the tone of voice:

Solemn and sanctimonious = OK.

Animated or impatient = Not OK.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425702 Dec 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is the proof he was resurrected and is God.
Empty tomb and you saw him afterwards.
Hannibal saves!
And in todays economy, that's a miracle!
There's a little place in a town nearby that used to have a little cafe. Each morning they'd post the special on their sign. It would always read:

Jesus saves sausage biscuits .99.

I wish they were still there and that Jesus would save me one for $.99!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425703 Dec 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus' and Matthew's executions are recorded in the Talmud.
No resurrection though. <smile>
I'm not all that familiar with the Talmud, but since it was written from 200CE to 500CE, I don't see that as any more reliable than the gospels. Sorry.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#425704 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
he is the source of your confusion, grow up

Location hidden

#425705 Dec 10, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>TOS violation.
errrrrhhhhhhhhhhh

then why give it another free opportunity?

you might have clipped most of it?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425706 Dec 10, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The change is positional. From positional enemies to positional peace with God. It does not necessarly require dramatic change in personality. If i look over my life in the past year things have improved dramatically.
I would say you can have high expectations of other people in general and Christians but in the process serenity is forfeited. I like a qoute from Alcoholics Anonymous book involving a Professor in the personal stories section. His serenity is directly proportional to his acceptance and inverse proportion to his expectations of other people. Most Christians are very decent people. I know! They put up with me. Done all they could to help me, again and again. Came to see me in jail. These are busy people. PH.Ds, People in business. So your perception of Christians and mine are dramatically different. I had to get to know them and they me. Knowledge is a windbag and love is a builder.
According to your Bible, it does require a dramatic personal change.

Ephesians 4:20-24
New International Version (NIV)
20 That, however, is not the way of life you learned 21 when you heard about Christ and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

It's amazing to me how many of the teachings of the Bible Christians overlook just because they don't want to follow them.

'put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.'

That says that you do have to make a drastic change. Yet none of the fundies here obey that AT ALL.

You want everyone who is not a Christian to obey the rules of the Bible that you totally ignore. Are you surprised that we think those rules have done nothing for you and therefore see no reason to join you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425707 Dec 10, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your hatred has no limits, neither does the time and horror of your impending residence in Hell.
If you're having a religigasm while thinking of me burning in hell, at least have the courtesy to imagine me with clothes on.

Location hidden

#425708 Dec 10, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he is the source of your confusion, grow up
I have responded to a response, rather than the post, to which I wished to respond

my apologies

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425709 Dec 10, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan doesn't exist according to Kaitlin. I will consider her a hypocrite if she doesn't jump your case for claiming that Satan exists. I will consider you also a hypocrite simply because you associate with her.
And we'll all still consider you a Jackass for Jesus who doesn't believe that personal change is part of the package of being 'saved'. It's supposed to happen immediately upon baptism. As the dove lit on Jesus shoulder to show the holy spirit descended at the time of baptism, so should you have had such an experience. But it's evident that nobody informed you correctly about what you were doing and the change that was supposed to take place at that time.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425710 Dec 10, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up.
What dat?
It's a raspberry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 796,397
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 568,476
The movements of O.J. Simpson on the night of J... 8 min Senecus 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min trifecta1 607,253
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 25 min girls united states 232
Super Bowl 49 Preview 27 min mwk89 1
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 35 min Aiesha 22
Scientific proof for God's existence 36 min PELE78 623
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min WasteWater 267,559
More from around the web