“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425565 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!!!
But but but...it's not a "religion" anymore apparently...according to the new christian prophet O'Reilly...
<<Wiggley rolls eyes and shrugs>>
Yea right....
O'Reilly did a week-long bit on the "war of christmas," including an interview with David Silverman, the president of American Atheists. Silverman was merely pointing out the obvious; that government cannot prefer one establishment of religion--i.e., christmas decorations on public property paid for with public taxes--over another. O'Reilly said they weren't pushing religion, they were just celebrating christmas--and Silverman said, "And what is Christ-Mas?" At which point O'Reilly made his idiotic "Christianity is not a religion, it's a philosophy" statement, quickly followed by addressing Silverman--a man evidently of Jewish ancestry--as a -fascist.

When beaten at his own game and on his own show, and in front of his own audience, O'Reilly is one hateful christian piece of shit.

And then, like the fundies here, he proclaims himself "winner" of the debate.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#425566 Dec 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how especially hateful christians are on Sundays?
Why is that??
Nevaeh

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#425567 Dec 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional atheists like you are crippled with fear and hopeless ignorance.
We must to be compassionate for Atheist, their fear 'is' coming... Dont believe me?... Watch 'The Daniel Project' on Netflicks (hosted by an Agnostic) then let's talk rationally. I am a 'Holy Spirit Filled' believer in God...:)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425568 Dec 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they have inquisitions in Virginia?
Apparently when he lived here...sheeeesh...
Actually he's a swing through, one timer who won't be back.
If he does return it will be under a new greybox name...
Oh well...what do you expect from christians...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#425569 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opening sentence negates anything you set out to accomplish.
Nice try, thanks for playing.
May Zeus bless you and I'm not going to pray to him or any other god-being for you or anyone else.
That's as far as I got in the read.
No point in indulging any more of such bigotry and hate...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425570 Dec 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now -there's- a classic example of projection.
Yep...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#425571 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!!!
But but but...it's not a "religion" anymore apparently...according to the new christian prophet O'Reilly...
<<Wiggley rolls eyes and shrugs>>
Yea right....
LOL!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#425572 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, you are sooo mean to him...he only came here to convert DoC.
Oh well, carry on...he's ignorant by the way, he doesn't posess the intelligence to be egotistical.
Christians aren't here to convert, we are only the messengers. Satan is tricking you. He will decieve you, then will destroy you and yours..(I guess time will tell, right?.) Now who's being ignorant and egotistical? Bring on the mean? Won't bother me. & Please don't quote the bible back to me, which supposedly you don't believe anyway... Respectfully... A Spirit Filled Christian...:)

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425573 Dec 9, 2012
Goldbar-Gary wrote:
If you're not a believer, then I can only assume you commit massive sins then right?....
Assume whatever you like, with my blessings.

Bye, now.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425574 Dec 9, 2012
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians aren't here to convert, we are only the messengers. Satan is tricking you. He will decieve you, then will destroy you and yours..(I guess time will tell, right?.) Now who's being ignorant and egotistical? Bring on the mean? Won't bother me. & Please don't quote the bible back to me, which supposedly you don't believe anyway... Respectfully... A Spirit Filled Christian...:)
Satan is subtle, powerful, cunning, manipulative and ever-present.

But God needs "messengers."

Have you really thought about this?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425575 Dec 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly did a week-long bit on the "war of christmas," including an interview with David Silverman, the president of American Atheists. Silverman was merely pointing out the obvious; that government cannot prefer one establishment of religion--i.e., christmas decorations on public property paid for with public taxes--over another. O'Reilly said they weren't pushing religion, they were just celebrating christmas--and Silverman said, "And what is Christ-Mas?" At which point O'Reilly made his idiotic "Christianity is not a religion, it's a philosophy" statement, quickly followed by addressing Silverman--a man evidently of Jewish ancestry--as a -fascist.
When beaten at his own game and on his own show, and in front of his own audience, O'Reilly is one hateful christian piece of shit.
I remember watching O'Reilly a few times. the only reason he ever won a debate or discussion is because it's his program.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425576 Dec 9, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
We must to be compassionate for Atheist, their fear 'is' coming... Dont believe me?... Watch 'The Daniel Project' on Netflicks (hosted by an Agnostic) then let's talk rationally. I am a 'Holy Spirit Filled' believer in God...:)
You could always turn off your television and observe the world around you.

It can be a little frightening, sure, but it's beautiful, too.

Give it a try.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425577 Dec 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's as far as I got in the read.
No point in indulging any more of such bigotry and hate...
Oh but but but...that's not what they are all about. If you don't believe me just ask them...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#425578 Dec 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good assessment. He kinda reminds me of chihuahua. You know, one that yaps all the time.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425579 Dec 9, 2012
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your "message" probably before you were born. The "message" was confusing and varied according to which christain believer I talked to.
There is no satan-being. You have been taught and apparently believe in one of the only consistant charactors your religion relys on. Any religion that subsists on fear of a satan-being is a false religion. Your god-being varies greatly...hence the lack of credibility of your religion.
Thanks (I think) for not damning me to your hell-place just because I disagree with you.
I'm sure that could change also however...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425580 Dec 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wb3AFMe2OQYXX
I couldn't even watch the whole thing...but I finally did.
<<<Wiggley shakes his head some more>>>
The Truth

Columbia, SC

#425581 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your "message" probably before you were born. The "message" was confusing and varied according to which christain believer I talked to.
There is no satan-being. You have been taught and apparently believe in one of the only consistant charactors your religion relys on. Any religion that subsists on fear of a satan-being is a false religion. Your god-being varies greatly...hence the lack of credibility of your religion.
Thanks (I think) for not damning me to your hell-place just because I disagree with you.
I'm sure that could change also however...
Hehehe...
The Truth

Columbia, SC

#425582 Dec 9, 2012
Noobs...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425583 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you didn't know he was going to damn us to his christian mythical hell-place??
Even though...and this is a new angle, christianity is not a religion...go figure. Even though his examples of religions were ALL christian religions listed in the same catagory.
Oh well...every day adds another to the growing 38,000+....should we start thinking about 39,000+ soon??
I think that not only Christians, but all other human beings, have a religion of one. Each person sees it in a way that is partly their experience, partly their ability to understand, and partly what they need it to be. This includes everyone with a belief system of any sort.

The only thing is that most of us outside organized religion are happy to admit we found what works for us and it isn't a part of anything with a heading like 'Christianity'. We don't need a label. We don't need confirmation, verification or justification of what we believe. We do not preach it to others, knowing that each person will do as they feel they must no matter what.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#425584 Dec 9, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Or one can take Mark at its word "He got up and went home."
You would think that if Mark thought it was a resurrection he would have made a bigger deal of it or been very specific about it instead of ending right there.
The belief that almost all Christinaity hangs its hat on is only two sentences in Mark. Must not have been that important.
Yo, G

You'll have to clarify exactly where you found that "He got up and went home" reference. May I recommend a careful re-read of GoMark. It's a quick read.

If one is to take GoMark at his word, which one can do, one should use those words, eh? The resurrection is a theme of the book.

The words, pretty clearly placed on the lips of a young man, dressed in white at the empty tomb:

Mark 16:6
But he said to them,泥o not be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has been raised ( egeir&#333; )! He is not here. Look, there is the place where they laid him.

BTW, when I argue with Christians, I always tell them that I have G_O_D on my side, so be a pal and just nod and smile like a good deity.

*wink*

Gooda see ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min John Fladgat 738,578
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 5 min CRAFTERS ASSOCIATION 22
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 28 min andet1987 4,214
sri lankan & indian gay/ bi Bbm pin swap - livi... 44 min sexy123 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 227,366
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,460
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,085
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 542,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 259,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 600,981
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 95,412
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••