Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#425591 Dec 9, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The FedEX guy didn't know jack shit about the book he delivered, but he was getting payed.
What are you getting payed?
I'll offer you four cycles of human reincarnation, and at the end of that, you still get an eternal afterlife that I won't describe in any great detail. Maybe you're kind of a mindless robot, maybe you aren't even "you" anymore. Honestly, I'm just a salesmen so I don't know, I've never been there. We call it Heaven 360, so...it's probably pretty cool.
You're ready to sign up, right? 8 trillion aliens can't be wrong. Oh, yeah, the religion I'm pimping is popular on three planets. Kinda makes Christianity look like Scientology, huh?
Wow, I never knew aliens believed in reincarnation, too!

What r those 3 planets called? I got to be sure that you know what you're on about, u could be lying!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425592 Dec 9, 2012
Nevaeh wrote:
<quoted text>
We must to be compassionate for Atheist, their fear 'is' coming... Dont believe me?... Watch 'The Daniel Project' on Netflicks (hosted by an Agnostic) then let's talk rationally. I am a 'Holy Spirit Filled' believer in God...:)
I agree. You are filled with the spirit of hate and ignorance. Ignorance, which is just lack of information, can be cured. Usually if the right information is learned, hate can be mitigated. But rarely do people like you make use of the opportunity.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#425593 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a dickless wonder.
Please explain what that has to do with your other delusions.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are the sock puppet of Kaitlin. You post hatred just like her and you always respond to posts I make directed towards her. Your atheism is making you look like a fool.
LMAO!!

Boy, are *you* off target! But then, what else is new?

Unlike you, viking, I don't need to hide behind a laundry list of sock puppet identities to tell pendejos such as yourself what I think of them.

#425594 Dec 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the god of atheists, but they struggle to imagine he doesn't exist. Atheists struggle with all kinds of delusions.
That's about the stupidest thing you've said yet. I'm sure you'll out do yourself, though.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425595 Dec 9, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists, in general, I imagine, unless it's a reference to the Roman Catholic Church or http://pennsundayschool.com
Love Penn. thanks for the video.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#425596 Dec 9, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think that not only Christians, but all other human beings, have a religion of one. Each person sees it in a way that is partly their experience, partly their ability to understand, and partly what they need it to be. This includes everyone with a belief system of any sort.
The only thing is that most of us outside organized religion are happy to admit we found what works for us and it isn't a part of anything with a heading like 'Christianity'. We don't need a label. We don't need confirmation, verification or justification of what we believe. We do not preach it to others, knowing that each person will do as they feel they must no matter what.
And...we don't condemn those who differ from us to some eternal hell-place.
Big big differneces...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#425597 Dec 9, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about the stupidest thing you've said yet. I'm sure you'll out do yourself, though.
pickle licker

#425598 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is man seeking God. of coarse it will be everything you say.
Christianity is God reaching out to man.
I don't want anything to do with vain religion either
Early man created gods by assigning human personalities to forces of Nature in an effort to seek their aid and assistance in their daily lives. There's nothing mysterious about that.

Christianity is a joke. It is just about the youngest religion on this planet, next to islam; and it is based on, and a second-rate ripoff of, older religions.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#425599 Dec 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaas. They are just innocent messengers -until one asks a seriously intelligent question which cannot be rationalized or explained away within or by the dogma...and when it is rejected by the prospect, he is automatically regarded as "evil" by the "messenger" -who immediately usurps his god's position and proceeds to condemn the prospect to eternal torment and then hell for not accepting an unbelievable or preposterous proposition on behalf of his deity.
That is when I can make reasonable judgement that the "messenger" is indeed deluded.
Hehe, yep...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#425600 Dec 9, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a dickless wonder.
Please explain what that has to do with your other delusions.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Boy, are *you* off target! But then, what else is new?
Unlike you, viking, I don't need to hide behind a laundry list of sock puppet identities to tell pendejos such as yourself what I think of them.
that guy wastewater is a turd

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#425601 Dec 9, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Dear topix,
Join the god-damned, evil worshippin', hellbound 21st century.
HUMBLY,
X
Jesus loves you
The Truth

Columbia, SC

#425602 Dec 9, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying you know everything.
Yeah. I know everything. Please, just believe it. There is no need to embarrass your pseudonym loving self any further.

#425603 Dec 9, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>your satan tells you to hate in his name!!! what a chump
Satan doesn't exist, idiot; he's *your* fantasy lover.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#425604 Dec 9, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, winning in proving that the historicity of Jesus has never been established.
its because you're dumb

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#425605 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I never knew aliens believed in reincarnation, too!
What r those 3 planets called? I got to be sure that you know what you're on about, u could be lying!
I received all this information via podcast.

Unfortunately, I was unable to record the podcast.

I can almost remember the names of those planets, but not quite. I bet if you danced for me I could remember.

#425606 Dec 9, 2012
Goldbar-Gary wrote:
If you're not a believer, then I can only assume you commit massive sins then right? After all, a sin wouldn't technically be something that would break any law right? Obviously NOT. The good news for you though is that there is still enough time for you to accept God into your life. You can enter into the gates of heaven if you truly accept God into your life. You have just empowered me to blog about this story. I'm going to blog about this topic at http://www.empowernetwork.com/google_com/
I will let you know when I've done my blog on this sensitive subject because there are enough people on here commenting about it so there is STILL TIME! God BLESS you and I'll keep praying for you.
I have seen first-hand what followers of your god do; no thanks.

#425607 Dec 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still going to Hell. Your explanation got you nowhere.
Your hell belongs only to you believers; enjoy.

#425608 Dec 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists should be double taxed.
You should be neutered.

#425609 Dec 9, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
God is a human invention. You follow a vain religion that claims that man was created in the image of a god, rather than the fact that "god" was created in an egotistical man's image.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not a human invention.
Yes it is.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> You just wish that because you want it to be that way.
Actually, that's you.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>Man was created by God and you are lying when you say the opposite.
God(s) was created by man, liar.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't believe there are stupid people like you walking around or driving a vehicle.
I can't believe there are stupid people like you who don't drown when they look up into a rainy sky.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#425610 Dec 9, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>its because you're dumb
Can you demonstrate an in depth understanding of any subject matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 17 min Ruby88 53,498
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min PELE78 881,582
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min 2all 603,771
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 35 min Mister Clean 29
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 41,178
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 49 min andet1987 6,417
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 588
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,399
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web