“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#425480 Dec 9, 2012
Educating the Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So is atheism open to be taxed?
You bet buckwheat!!! We already pay taxes...
Now tax the churches...I wonder which will produce more revenue...

What a dumb question...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425481 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
well it's clear that your mr wiggley is just like mine it likes friction and dark wet places. Problem is it's not very nice, never good, always self-seeking and really couldn't care less what other think as long as they keep me aroused. Sounds just like you.(grin)
you people should think up a name for your church. oddly enough, it's just like a thousand others. Anti-religion has just benefited society so well over the years. right there with capitalism (another grin)
Are you grinning 'normally'? Haha.
Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

#425482 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet buckwheat!!! We already pay taxes...
Now tax the churches...I wonder which will produce more revenue...
What a dumb question...
and a dumber answer...what taxes do you think you pay that others don't?

again, open wide...spanky!
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#425483 Dec 9, 2012
It's late. I never came in to argue. I just wanted to share a piece of who I am. I do believe that Jesus was God's sock puppet, so to speak. But I am not affiliated with any religious sect. Christianity, to my knowledge is not and never has been a religion. Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans, Pentecostals, etc. These are all religious organizations. All taxable and searched out, to some degree are responsible for some atrocities. But at most levels I am just like you. I have forsaken religion. The only difference between you and I is that I have chosen not to give up following Jesus because of a bunch of jerks.
I do not by any means think that 'Dearth' anticipated the growth of this forum. I believe there was a day almost five years ago that 'Dearth' was hurt and reached out, starting this forum. That was the person I was looking to talk with and encourage. It still is.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425484 Dec 9, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Are you grinning 'normally'? Haha.
All the way to church...he's gonna brag about his bravery against the big bad Atheists.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425485 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
and a dumber answer...what taxes do you think you pay that others don't?
again, open wide...spanky!
Tax the churches moron...you need to seek help.

Carry on christian...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#425486 Dec 9, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Polybius (200 Ė 118 BC) was in fact a contemporary of Hannibal (247 Ė 183 BC)
Maybe you should look things up first insead of instantly posting nonsense.
The date range for both persons is from 247 to 118 BC which is a span of 129 years in which both are above ground for 17 years from 183-200 BC. That means Polybius is about 17 when Hannibal dies in 183.

''Fifty years after the end of the war with Hannibal, Polybius began to write his comprehensive history of Rome.''

http://www.epubbud.com/read.php...

Educating the Idiots

Magalia, CA

#425487 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax the churches moron...you need to seek help.
Carry on christian...
Awe, did you misplace your helmet sweet pea?
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#425488 Dec 9, 2012
think about it 'Dearth'.
I've heard many people say they left going to church because there was no love and they got hurt, I was one of them.
But in checking myself out, I realized that far worse had happened in bars, pool halls, etc, but for some reason I never left the other places for the reasons I left church. I found that odd about myself.
So I kept looking inside. What was I really looking for? Then I realized, I was looking for love and happiness.
I'll go on and on........my point is this, look squarely at mr wiggles, the guy is a assh_le. Admit it. Are these assh_les really any better than the other assh_les?
I think not.
I'll close out here. As you can see, I don't have low self esteem. I just came in to hang out and see if you had thrown out the Baby with the bath water.
Take care.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425489 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
It's late. I never came in to argue. I just wanted to share a piece of who I am. I do believe that Jesus was God's sock puppet, so to speak. But I am not affiliated with any religious sect. Christianity, to my knowledge is not and never has been a religion. Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans, Pentecostals, etc. These are all religious organizations. All taxable and searched out, to some degree are responsible for some atrocities. But at most levels I am just like you. I have forsaken religion. The only difference between you and I is that I have chosen not to give up following Jesus because of a bunch of jerks.
I do not by any means think that 'Dearth' anticipated the growth of this forum. I believe there was a day almost five years ago that 'Dearth' was hurt and reached out, starting this forum. That was the person I was looking to talk with and encourage. It still is.
You are trying to disguise your christian beliefs by re-defining what a religion is.
It's not gonna work here.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425490 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
I think you have to believe that DoC was 'hurt' in order to feel secure about your own beliefs.

Again, if christianity is not a religion, then it should pay the corporate taxes due to Caesar.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425491 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Awe, did you misplace your helmet sweet pea?
Naw...how many churches pay taxes??
Or would you rather not answer??

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425493 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
think about it 'Dearth'.
I've heard many people say they left going to church because there was no love and they got hurt, I was one of them.
But in checking myself out, I realized that far worse had happened in bars, pool halls, etc, but for some reason I never left the other places for the reasons I left church. I found that odd about myself.
So I kept looking inside. What was I really looking for? Then I realized, I was looking for love and happiness.
I'll go on and on........my point is this, look squarely at mr wiggles, the guy is a assh_le. Admit it. Are these assh_les really any better than the other assh_les?
I think not.
I'll close out here. As you can see, I don't have low self esteem. I just came in to hang out and see if you had thrown out the Baby with the bath water.
Take care.
Now you're trying for persecution points. You don't get any.
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#425494 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to disguise your christian beliefs by re-defining what a religion is.
It's not gonna work here.
When I bump into people like you wiggley, I can begin at some small degree to understand
the purpose of a lake of fire. I have lived in virginia, we burned all the useless sh_t.
The Truth

Charlotte, NC

#425495 Dec 9, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying you know everything.
And there is always some jackass like you wanting me to prove it.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425496 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
When I bump into people like you wiggley, I can begin at some small degree to understand
the purpose of a lake of fire. I have lived in virginia, we burned all the useless sh_t.
There's a lake of fire here in Virginia??
I've been to almost all the Civil War battlefields and all the D.C. Monuments and Museums but never heard of any lake of fire.
Where is it??

PS...Virginia has laws regarding burning shlt...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425497 Dec 9, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The date range for both persons is from 247 to 118 BC which is a span of 129 years in which both are above ground for 17 years from 183-200 BC. That means Polybius is about 17 when Hannibal dies in 183.
''Fifty years after the end of the war with Hannibal, Polybius began to write his comprehensive history of Rome.''
Okay. I'll buy your argument. Hannibal is God. Are you satisfied now?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425498 Dec 9, 2012
local yokel wrote:
think about it 'Dearth'.
I think not.
Take care.
Then you are projecting your hurt onto DoC and others who weren't hurt at all.

What makes you think DoC didn't look inside? What makes you think you are superior in this way?

Do you think calling others who are not Christian an asshole will endear DoC or anyone else to you...on a thread of non-Christians?

You just came BACK here because you can't stand being away. And you're so sure you can 'save' those who aren't part of your mythology that your ego won't let you leave.

Go ahead now and laugh normally.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425499 Dec 9, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
All the way to church...he's gonna brag about his bravery against the big bad Atheists.
Yes. It's not like he's going to change.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#425500 Dec 9, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote simply that the historicity of Hannibal has not been established. No contemporary writings. No archeological evidence, all just like your Jesus. The Christ part is the myth.
Why must you twist what I write? Why are Christians always so dishonest.
Tell it to G....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 605,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min pusherman_ 775,697
Heartfelt Farewell by Thousands of Devotees 52 min Himanshr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,196
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 1 hr TehO 662
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,821
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web