“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#425101 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ya, but Waaasssuuup is still my cute little curmudgeon ..
.. if I ever decide on an exorcism, he'll be there for me ..
.. meanwhile, plan on letting my demons out tonight ..
Haha

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425102 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun kiddo...
Later
We've had dinner and now there are more cartoons. Tomorrow we make cinnamon raisin bread and decorate trees. Then, when the tree is done, we have hot chocolate and sing Christmas songs. Tonight, I'm just letting him watch whatever he wants to. he doesn't get to do that at home much because he has to share with his older brother. So at Nana's house he gets the tv to himself.

It's always wonderful to see their faces as the decorations are taken out. I love to just watch them trying to decide where to put everything. It may not be where I would put it, but who cares? It's for them anyway.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425103 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what panties ??..
*MacGyver theme begins*

*in walks Commando HL*

;O)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425104 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I remember. At first waassuupp said he knew someone who knew someone (in a third world country I believe) who raised someone from the dead. Not long after that it was him who could raise people from the dead and drive demons out.
I think this is the same way the Christ mythos grew.
Yep..Thanks for stepping up...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425105 Dec 7, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, HL. I need a little help here. I'm not up with these things.
I think Waaasssuuup just made a pass at me.
What does "WFF" mean?
RUN DoC RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Haha

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#425106 Dec 7, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've been here before.
I consider them all "real" Christians.
I mean, who is there to certify them?
The New Testament?

No, that won't work.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#425107 Dec 7, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, HL. I need a little help here. I'm not up with these things.
I think Waaasssuuup just made a pass at me.
What does "WFF" mean?
.. wee friendly fellow ??

.. no, that can't be it. Think it's against Topix TOS for a man to disclose that ..

.. warm, fuzzy feeling ??..

.. in case you're interested, here's a picture he sent me:

http://www.funnypica.com/top-30-funny-ugly-pe...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#425108 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>We've had dinner and now there are more cartoons. Tomorrow we make cinnamon raisin bread and decorate trees. Then, when the tree is done, we have hot chocolate and sing Christmas songs. Tonight, I'm just letting him watch whatever he wants to. he doesn't get to do that at home much because he has to share with his older brother. So at Nana's house he gets the tv to himself.
It's always wonderful to see their faces as the decorations are taken out. I love to just watch them trying to decide where to put everything. It may not be where I would put it, but who cares? It's for them anyway.
My daughter-in-Law is right now in Labor. I should be a grandpa by tomorrow morning.
Happy Holidays!!!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#425109 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what panties ??..
Oh my giddiness!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425110 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ya, but Waaasssuuup is still my cute little curmudgeon ..
.. if I ever decide on an exorcism, he'll be there for me ..
.. meanwhile, plan on letting my demons out tonight ..
Will there be film at 11?

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425111 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, that can't be it. Think it's against Topix TOS for a man to disclose that ..
See, this is just the kind of help I needed. Thanks.

I was right to trust my instincts....

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425112 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. science can explain what happens in the brain during a spiritual experience but it cannot explain the cause. You probably already knew I was going to jump on that one ..
.. can we now debate the legality of religious symbols on a schoolteacher's panties ??..
I didn't know anything about religious symbols on schoolteacher's panties. Well, unless they're Mormon. I really haven't been checking out schoolteacher's panties.

But if you want a quick version of the religious symbols on Mormon underwear, I'll...oh, wait. I can't tell you about that.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#425113 Dec 7, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the main thing you don't understand about faith. Nobody sets out and says, "I am looking for something to accept on faith. I would prefer to believe instead of having facts that prove it." Why do you think so many people normally empirically-minded in all other areas have faith when it comes to God? And no I don't mean indoctrination although I won't pretend that doesn't play a part for some. But I essentially left the faith (not a requirement but certainly makes it hard to argue indoctrination) and wanted nothing more than to believe God didn't exist. I was in bad shape and had some difficult choices to make in order to literally survive and the last thing I needed was the burden of God to add into the mix. But no matter how much I tried to convince myself otherwise I have seen too much and trust me, when your faith is really weak is why it is the hardest to walk away. I would explain how things happen that make it impossible to deny but you wouldn't believe me so let's just say for me despite wanting to not believe there is just too much spiritual proof in the world for a believer to deny it.
<quoted text>
If you don't believe man has a soul or spirit and that there is nothing more than what can be proven then yes, of course it is.
<quoted text>
It is the same thing. You can't believe in anything that isn't proven to you as fact. That is fine. In fact, for most things that is the smart way to go. I do wish though you could see how that would limit you in certain areas
<quoted text>
As for saying how do I know God wouldn't show up and take a crap on me, c'mon. Either admit it is a level or discourse unworthy of the discussions we are trying to have or ignore it all together but don't justify it. As for spirituality not meaning believing in supernatural that is only because you guys redefined spiritual and that is fine. But what I refer to is those that claim when they still believed in God they had spiritual experiences when asked why stay in a faith all those years if they never felt the touch of God. And science and faith doesn't have to be all one or all the other for someone willing to look at the world through every lense.
Belief in god, with or without faith (though I struggle to understand how someone could possibly believe in god without faith) can be explained solely through psychological phenomena. Acting as if you have any better justification for your belief than anyone else is dishonest.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425114 Dec 7, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've been here before.
I consider them all "real" Christians.
I mean, who is there to certify them?
I agree. If someone self-identifies as Christian, I take them at their word.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425115 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
RUN DoC RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Haha
I'm gonna see if I can get some o' those hollow-points from Mac.

Hang in there, Grandpa!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425116 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what panties ??..
heh heh heh

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425117 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. There's the reason the prisoners like him so much.

Okay, I'll spank myself for that remark.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425118 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter-in-Law is right now in Labor. I should be a grandpa by tomorrow morning.
Happy Holidays!!!
*W_N doin' the dance!* Happy Gradpa day!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#425119 Dec 7, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time someone says that give them this
http://www.provethebible.net/T2-Divin/D-0201....
I got to the part where he started talking about a passage from the Antiquities of the Jews that is very controversial, to say the least.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425120 Dec 7, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my giddiness!
How did I know that was coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 603,536
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 763,715
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Chris Clearwater 175,021
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 554,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Rick in Kansas 263,400
Dish Network 1 hr mnb0495 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE