“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#425081 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how far back you've been involved with his posts but he's made some pretty wild claims about raising people from the dead and removing demons that are good for a laugh.
His credibility is zero.
.. ya, but Waaasssuuup is still my cute little curmudgeon ..

.. if I ever decide on an exorcism, he'll be there for me ..

.. meanwhile, plan on letting my demons out tonight ..

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425082 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you said "The bible is a book of lies"
yet jewish people can trace their geneologies from it and their patriarchs who wrote it have marked graves, wells and geographic boundaries listed in the Bible. we can still trace the footsteps of Jesus, the apostle paul...etc. now who's lying???
"You claim you can raise the dead"
i was crucified (spiritually) with Christ and was raised in newness of life! why do you think i'm talking like this???
"You claim you can cast out demons"
i bind them and cast them out of my life all the time. why do you think i can talk like this?
you're the liar!
Seek help.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425083 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have all the evidence you need right in front of your face.
when you wanna get real, you come talk to uncle waaasssuuup;)
Are you claiming that you and Topix are evidence of God?

You need psychiatric help.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#425084 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you said "The bible is a book of lies"
yet jewish people can trace their geneologies from it and their patriarchs who wrote it have marked graves, wells and geographic boundaries listed in the Bible. we can still trace the footsteps of Jesus, the apostle paul...etc. now who's lying???
"You claim you can raise the dead"
i was crucified (spiritually) with Christ and was raised in newness of life! why do you think i'm talking like this???
"You claim you can cast out demons"
i bind them and cast them out of my life all the time. why do you think i can talk like this?
you're the liar!
I have an idea: Nail two 7 foot-long 2X4's together in a 't' shape, raise it vertically and anchor it in the earth, acquire some iron nails, and enlist the help of all your friends to affix your body to this structure by your hands and feet. Hang there for....well...for as long as it takes.

Don't forget your crown of thorns.

When you're ready to be stabbed in the side, let me know.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425085 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm racking up sum serious persecution points today. thanks bud!;)
You and your persecution complex. What's next--are you going to tell us about the nail holes in your palms?

Get lost, loser.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425086 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> ....when you wanna get real, you come talk to uncle waaasssuuup;)
Is that what you tell children to get them to sit on that tent pole in your lap, mr. christian?

With Established Harem

#425087 Dec 7, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>*SNIPPED*Spirituality is no longer a mystery. Maybe it is to those that still want to believe that it is tied to the supernatural realm. It's not that different from lightening, except that it takes place inside our brains. That makes it harder to study and be objective about, however, if we are to attempt at all to explain these "spiritual experiences", we must strive towards objectivity. To do that, we must dismiss all the various subjective explanations for these experiences.*SNIPPED*
.. science can explain what happens in the brain during a spiritual experience but it cannot explain the cause. You probably already knew I was going to jump on that one ..

.. can we now debate the legality of religious symbols on a schoolteacher's panties ??..

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425088 Dec 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate "Underdog?" Krypto and Superboy? After all they've done for you....
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why aren't you over on alien or big foot threads get'n mad at them poor dudes? i know the naughtyness of your heart;)
Spoken like a true hater of Krypto and Underdog.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#425089 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always honored when you want to steal something! How's your little slice of the world?
Other than health, things are well. Might have to take disability retirement sooner than I thought.

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425090 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can we hang out & play raquetball, have tea or something? you can talk about antichrist 'science' theology & i can talk whatever:)
Let me get back to you on that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#425091 Dec 7, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup's comparison was: me and Hitler. I couldn't decide whether I was offended or amused.
Wait. OK. I've decided.
Amused wins.
I just can't stop myself from pointing out that Hitler was a Christian at every oppurtunity. It brings out "The Real Christians"(tm) so we can know who they are. <smile>

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#425092 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. science can explain what happens in the brain during a spiritual experience but it cannot explain the cause. You probably already knew I was going to jump on that one ..
.. can we now debate the legality of religious symbols on a schoolteacher's panties ??..
It's only an issue if the panties will be seen. As long as they are secret panty symbols, I think it's alright.

If a teacher is wearing a short skirt while standing in front of her desk, leans back to sit on the desk, and spreads her legs a little, the students in the front shouldn't see a bearded Jesus between her legs.

It's just not appropriate to flash your religious beliefs as a representative of the government.

Do your panties send a message?

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425093 Dec 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't stop myself from pointing out that Hitler was a Christian at every oppurtunity. It brings out "The Real Christians"(tm) so we can know who they are. <smile>
I think we've been here before.

I consider them all "real" Christians.

I mean, who is there to certify them?

With Established Harem

#425094 Dec 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're ready to be stabbed in the side, let me know.
.. now, Sister Lust, that wasn't very holy ..

.. Waaasssuuup is a very sweet elderly married man trolling for young female flesh. Be nice to him ..

.. is our cybersex session still on for tonight ??..

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425095 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why aren't you over on alien or big foot threads get'n mad at them poor dudes? i know the naughtyness of your heart;)
I didn't know they were trying to push big foot or aliens as the savior. Why aren't YOU over there? It would be much more appropriate....all believers in one place.

With Established Harem

#425096 Dec 7, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only an issue if the panties will be seen. As long as they are secret panty symbols, I think it's alright.
If a teacher is wearing a short skirt while standing in front of her desk, leans back to sit on the desk, and spreads her legs a little, the students in the front shouldn't see a bearded Jesus between her legs.
It's just not appropriate to flash your religious beliefs as a representative of the government.
Do your panties send a message?
.. what panties ??..

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425097 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few others here would remember some of the claims.
I'll leave it to their memory and discression if they wish to confirm those events of the past.
I remember. At first waassuupp said he knew someone who knew someone (in a third world country I believe) who raised someone from the dead. Not long after that it was him who could raise people from the dead and drive demons out.

I think this is the same way the Christ mythos grew.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425098 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to follow your humanist laws and tolerate me, but you can't because you're bad at being a 'good' human too;)
Which humanist laws say I must tolerate you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425099 Dec 7, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Like so-called "Christians"?
:o)

I wonder if the gent used Jung as a source.
Exactly.

I don't know, but I didn't get that he used Jung. I think he just used good sense. But of course, he could have.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425100 Dec 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. now, Sister Lust, that wasn't very holy ..
.. Waaasssuuup is a very sweet elderly married man trolling for young female flesh. Be nice to him ..
.. is our cybersex session still on for tonight ??..
Hey, HL. I need a little help here. I'm not up with these things.

I think Waaasssuuup just made a pass at me.

What does "WFF" mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,311
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Epiphany2 604,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 774,914
Moses never existed 21 min KiMare 744
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Rat jeez loaded 119,644
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 58 min nomoreillegal 625
bless the jews (Nov '08) 1 hr Set free 7,055
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Aura Mytha 265,082
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 175,595
More from around the web