Why I’m no longer a Christian

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425028 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have zero evidence from history..."
now THIS is a blatant lie so it's no wonder why you would accuse someone who owns a Bible of being a liar!
The bible is a book of lies.

You claim science is a religion.

You claim you can raise the dead.

You claim you can cast out demons.

So who's the liar?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425029 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess that until you can say "blessed is he (me-waaasssuuup) who comes in the Name of the Lord" we really don't have much to discuss:)
"Blessed (are you) who comes in the name of the lord?"

Laughing my ass off!! Your arrogance and hubris are beyond words, amigo. You're right; we got nothing to discuss!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#425030 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Crime scene investigators go to a crime scene and collect evidence which is testable. They do not go to a crime novel and take portions of that crime novel and say,'see, it was predicted that this crime would happen!'....
Perfect analogy. Consider it stolen. <smile>

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425031 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom line - i cannot prove to you that there is a God yet i believe that there is. you call this 'religion'.
you cannot prove to me that there isn't a god, yet you believe there is not. i call that 'religion'.
how fair is that???
You are wrong, as usual. It is logically impossible to prove the nonexistence of something; the burden of proof is on the one who claims there is a god.

I do not "believe there is no god;" I do not believe there is one, because I have no reason to believe tere is one. There is no evidence.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425032 Dec 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Irony, thy name is Waaasssuuup.
Don't you understand that when you declare that there -is- a god, and that there -are- castles in the sky (as you did to me), and that there -is- eternal life, do you not see that you are making claims that -you- cannot possibly know for sure?
<quoted text>
You may not be the biggest hypocrite here, but you are definitely in the Top Two.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD, HE CAME AS A MAN AND WE HAVE PROOF
LMAO!! No you don't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> - just read some of the good news this morning!
Care to be a little more specific? Where's the proof of your jesus god? Show me.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425033 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> This is one of the silliest things you've ever written.
First, you can't 'love' something that never presents itself to you. Second, from what I personally know about DoC, he loves humanity above religious dogma by about a million light-years, far more than do you.
Maybe you could work on that part.
hitler was a lover of humanity (his brand)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#425034 Dec 7, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
And even at that, one would have to go back to the beginnings of the Hebrew origins to understand the "whole" history and how it developed(evolved). Who Abram was and where he came from, and why(who was he [really?]. Somewhere in that juncture one finds that Christna(Vishnu) is nearly identical to the entity of Jesus...only thousands of years earlier.
That is even just the tip of the iceberg.
Truth really doesn't destroy the central ideology-just the organized machine of surrounding lies for profit and control.
Interesting point. It is unclear how much Sumerian/Levantine and Indus cultures influenced each other or the direction of the mythological exchanges.

Note the similarities between Abraham and Sara with Brahman and Sarai. Not just the names but their stories as well.

Curious tract here:
http://hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/ab...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#425035 Dec 7, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Objective?
Nothing you have said has been "objective".
Rather, it is an unrealistic view of the world through induced religious delusion...one as narrow a a pencil lead in a tunnel having the diameter of Jupiter.
yours is a unrealistic view of the world through a sodomite

"as it was in the days of sodom, so shall it be in the end" Jesus
Goozilla

Winchester, TN

#425036 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm familiar with this story...the Kindle is great!!!
I'm familiar with the Pibbatraa story...

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#425037 Dec 7, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you.
I obviously have to tell you again. You claimed that I stated I don't answer to any laws, and that claim was a lie. You know it is a lie. I stated that I don't answer to your religion's laws, any more than I answer to sharia law.
I suppose you'll ignore this response, too.
Why do you have to lie for your religion?
I remember reading that post he changed or mis-represented.
Either way he has not answered your request for an explaination.

It's quite normal and I'd bet his next response will be nothing more than another deflection/diversion....in the form of a question.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425038 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove that you don't hate God by loving His Words & his sons & daughters:)
Pass.

I don't feel the need to prove anything.

For some reason.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#425039 Dec 7, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
I'm objective, and I oppose you.
you're objective to the kingdom of darkness but opposed to the kingdom of God
Goozilla

Winchester, TN

#425040 Dec 7, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not read any of those, but have read many references to and quotations from the Golden Bough. I did read Frazer's Folklore in the Old Testament, where he compares numerous world-myths against biblical myths; creation, floods, heroes, landgrabs, ect..
Those who claim that dying/rising savior myths are post-PaulineJesus reveal an ignorance of history. This is a great place for folks to see that.
A great place for folks to see you is county lock-up.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#425041 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD, HE CAME AS A MAN AND WE HAVE PROOF - just read some of the good news this morning!
Where are you hiding this proof ?

All you have offered thus far is stories written a book.

Might as well quote the Qu'ran or Book of Morman. They have just as much proof as you do.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425042 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet for some strange reason you don't feel sorry for me but rather i make you mad and you feel the need to insult & disprove me - WHY???
Because you lie to people. You lie to us on this thread, and if you truly do prision work (as you've claimed in the past) then you lie to convicts; and worst of all, you lie to children. To -children!- THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#425043 Dec 7, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those outside of your chosen faith have relationships with their families. Muslims, Wiccans, Hindus...etc etc...including atheists have those relationships...often deeper than those that claim your same faith.
Take a look at all creatures that inhabit this planet...they too have relationships within their "families".
<quoted text>
Here again...this is belief for a reward...
Even the Bible that the sun shines on us all and the rain comes down on us all. So here in this life we are equal.
<quoted text>
Wasup...the very fact that you are here telling us what you have is better than what we have...turns it in to a competition...you hope to win don't you? In order to win...there has to be a competition.
As far as that little red-suited devil...
Good and evil lives within us all...just depends on which one you feed the most that will be the strongest...at least IMO.
once again - i sincerely tried....:(

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425044 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...but you are definitely in the Top Two"
i won't be content until i became the undisputed # one among the God haters....
Hating your god is about as worthy of my time as is hating the Great Pumpkin.

[email protected]

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#425045 Dec 7, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I love finding books that has had personal notes written in the margins. I personally think it adds character to the book, shows me what others were thinking when they read it, and in some ways, "links me to the world".
One of my recent (within past 6 months) was a Book Club Edition of Kurt Seligmann's "The History of Magic",
http://www.amazon.com/The-History-Magic-KURT-...
...and in the "witchcraft" section, were notes like this:
"Did they really treat people this way?"
"WOW!! I never knew."
and others.....
Intriguing to sayn the least.
Interesting, and I agree.

My old family bible has been rebound twice that I know of. Parts of it are crumbling away. Its earliest notes appear to date from 1820. It's fascinating.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#425046 Dec 7, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs give you the same "feeling," and what you posted here is a very common excuse given by junkies as to why they do drugs.
you're looking for something & that's why you're here. JESUS IS THAT SOMETHING!

"I AM the Truth, the Life the Way...." Jesus

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#425047 Dec 7, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, but we know that even God coming to the earth to prove Himself won't be enough cause for someone who loves darkness to turn to the Light.
anyone who's truly objective would not be opposing us on a thread like this:)
Why do you hate "Underdog?" Krypto and Superboy? After all they've done for you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 687,265
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web