---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424840 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Think "Hubble Space Telescope."
<quoted text>
How do you figure that scientists are "religious leaders?" That's an oxymoronic statement.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
partner, whenever 'scientist's' leave off from focusing on what they can prove and begin specualting about what they can't, they become religious believers of whatever form of morality/immorality they're trying to push.
That is about as uninformed an opinion as I've heard yet. And you attempt to push such uninformed opinions as "fact."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> 'they-sayers', as i like to call the followers of the scientist religion,
There is no such thing as a "scientist religion." So there you go lying to me again.

Why do you feel you must lie to me?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> put humanism before God and it's a religion
You need to look up the definition of the word "religion." Or do you merely rely on your own definitions?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> that says "mankind is in control of their own destiny" and thus they've established a religion which removes God from the equation and puts man at the the head, tho they can't prove God is not there.
You cannot prove that there -is- a god.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424841 Dec 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="A Former Liberal" wrote:
They conflict. I've read them.[/QUOTE]
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> More likely an atheist website.
The New Testament is not an "atheist website."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#424842 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
You have zero evidence from history that your jesus ever existed.
You a Christ myther? LOL!
The bible is a self-contradictory mish-mash of stolen mythology and outright lies, and anyone who believes in a historicized jesus whose roots are in the mythical one is...well, you get the picture.
All the scholars in relevant fields do believe in a historical Jesus, except pehaps two. What you know they don't? Go read Bart Ehrman.''Did Jesus Exist.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424843 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have noticed that you almost never answer a direct question, no matter who asks it. Instead, you dodge and then counter-question. Do you really feel that people owe you answers, but you do not owe them any? Are you afraid to try answering? Are you too insecure or too ignorant? What's the deal?
If KittenKoder does not believe in your god or your religion, why should she plan for any mythical resurrection?

[QUOTE who="waaasssuuup"] <quoted text>
i actually DID answer her question, but if you don't have spiritual ears to hear, it won't make sense.
There is no such thing as "spiritual ears." Do not fault others or lie about them because you know your own arguments are faulty, and no one will buy into them.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i've left off trying hard to explain something to someone who's already rejected it before i finish.
You have done nothilng to explain or answer anyone's questions.

Why do you lie?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424844 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all true my friend, and i'm sincerely yours if you're at all interested in knowing for sure:)
Why do so many of you christians find it necessary to lie to people?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424845 Dec 6, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth to you is what you want it to be, but reality is that you are basing that on zero evidence, none at all. Until you can present solid, testable, and demonstrable evidence then you have nothing more than wishes. You may hate your life so much as to wish for a second one, I don't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you stick to solid, testable evidence? when you declare that there is no god, no eternal life, you're tlaking of things you can't possibly know for sure!
Irony, thy name is Waaasssuuup.

Don't you understand that when you declare that there -is- a god, and that there -are- castles in the sky (as you did to me), and that there -is- eternal life, do you not see that you are making claims that -you- cannot possibly know for sure?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i do not tolerate hypocrites nor the lying spirits that pimp them!
You may not be the biggest hypocrite here, but you are definitely in the Top Two.
Marlowe the Wonder Dog

United States

#424846 Dec 6, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you think she's a bully? Kid, you don't know bullying, you don't even know trolling, yet I bet you call people who disagree with you that all the time too.
You need a shave, dude.
I thought I was hairy.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424847 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a carl sagan cultest, karl?
ya know, he got away with talking about spiritual/eternal things as a 'scientist' only because he denied God while doing it.
satan, like the black sheep brat of every family, wants to spoil everything & everyone! his eternal home is the lake of fire so don't follow him into it!
You are an idiot. You have no freaking idea of what you're blabbering about. All you do is hate and insult those whom you see as your "enemies."

Truth and education are your greatest enemies.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424848 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
His tactics work well with children and convicts with the IQ of children.
He's deluded himself into thinking it's effective here also.
And no, he will never, ever answer a direct question.
I have serious doubts about waaasssuuup's sanity. He makes up the stupidest things, and tries to pass them off as commonly known facts.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424849 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't follow YOUR satanic/humanistic rules and that bugs you to no end;)
So, anyone who disagrees with you is satanic?

Well, that sure makes debating really easy for -you,- doesn't it? No thought required.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424850 Dec 6, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christ is a myth.
Money drives the myth today.
Preachers rake it in.
Yup!

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424851 Dec 6, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
Y'all have a good evening. I'm going to go curl up and read a good book.
Funny you should mention that.

"I find television to be very educational. Every time I see one on, I go into another room and read a book." Groucho Marx.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424852 Dec 6, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>What bullying? Where in that post is any bullying? Go ahead, point it out.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE a bully & a bigot against Christianity so all your posts to me have been bullying
I was right; you DO make up your own definitions.

Your porch light is out, amigo.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424853 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
They conflict. I've read them.
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> More likely an atheist website.
As I have previously explained, the New Testament is not an "atheist website."

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John all contradict each other. I know this for a fact, because I have read them for myself. You cannot change that. Unlike you, I was not told what to believe or how to interpret; I let the bible speak for itself.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#424854 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
You have zero evidence from history that your jesus ever existed.
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You a Christ myther?
I know your christ is a myth, if that's what you mean.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#424855 Dec 6, 2012
Marlowe the Wonder Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a shave, dude.
I thought I was hairy.
See? Now if I cared about opinions from idiots, that would be bullying. Thank you for providing a very clear and perfect example.

Location hidden

#424856 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I know your christ is a myth, if that's what you mean.
So that is different than Jesus existing. You believe Christ is no God/Man and did not resurrect. But you do believe Jesus existed and was killed via Pilate?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#424857 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John all contradict each other. I know this for a fact, because I have read them for myself. You cannot change that. Unlike you, I was not told what to believe or how to interpret; I let the bible speak for itself.
Shortest route to atheism.

Read the Bible.

Location hidden

#424858 Dec 6, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
Well it is coincidence that both you and the atheists websites come to the same conclusions.
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John all contradict each other.
Accounts which vary in detail do not contradict. They simply vary in detail.
I know this for a fact, because I have read them for myself. You cannot change that. Unlike you, I was not told what to believe or how to interpret; I let the bible speak for itself.
The historic Christian message being Jesus resurrected. That is consistent throughout the New Testament which contained different accounts, letters compiled based on criteria. The Bible does speak for itself. It makes fixed historical claims relevent to everybody as it relates to God. It assumes God exists and we are accountable to Him for our every thought and action be they offense or neglect. Intentional or non intentional in which there is no court of appeals. It assumes life does not stop post death. We exist after the fact. In direct contradiction to what you believe. People have assumed many of these things throughout Human history, yet you discard them all. What you know that everybody else does not? Are you smarter than the majority of humans? Do you believe men have no souls? Only physical? Do you believe your rights come from men with no souls and not God? Your right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? From men with no souls? If rights are derived from God then these rights apply to all persons whether observed or not. If men then it is up to men and they do not apply to all persons everywhere because it is men who determines what rights actually exist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#424859 Dec 6, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Well it is coincidence that both you and the atheists websites come to the same conclusions.
<quoted text> Accounts which vary in detail do not contradict. They simply vary in detail. <quoted text>
Your first point, it's called logic, you should use it sometime.

Second point, they conflict. How is where something happened being different not a contradiction? If I told you I went to Europe, and someone else told you I went to Russia, that's a contradiction.

How is a forty day difference, clearly stated I add though I am rounding because I don't want to do math right now, just a "different version?" 40 days, that's a whole month. A lot of things happen in one month, tons of things, even today.

Those are just the ones off the top of my head, which is a bit tired right now. But seriously, if you're going to make something up, at least make sure it follows some form of logic instead of a wild excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 739,673
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 542,658
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Thinking 227,561
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 49 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••