Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Does registering proffer any benefits?
Nothing tangible, but you garner respect from the regulars, and you make a commitment of sorts.

There are good people here. Intelligent, thoughtful people.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> I think you do. Your posts says it all.

<quoted text> No, that is hate speech. No different in principle than defing blacks as stupid and inferior. Your assertion is just silly and childish.

<quoted text> The only flaw is in your thinking. I have responded to this subject time and again only to be ignored.

Why ask questions when you will not accept answers?

You are just dead wrong and at some level you know you are.

You need help.
Well, you are imagining things, but, alas, that is not my problem.

No, because I wasn't talking about Christians I was talking about Christianity. You offer a false analogy. My assertion is spot on. If you could refute it, you would not resort to this inanity.

Your claim that you have responded time is patently obfuscatory. Am I now omniscient? Am I omnipresent? You have flown so far away from the original question. Couple that with this avoidance technique and an interested observer could only conclude that you have no answers.

How do you know that I will not accept your answers? You haven't given me any. Your assertion is without merit or evidence.

Dead wrong about what? Could you be a little more vague or vacuous?

I need help understanding your ridiculous ad hominem and your inability to address even the fundamental problems with your dogma. So far, you have provided nothing except alleged historicity not in evidence. In which world does this qualify as discussion or debate?
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of the epithets of a child who is told that Santa isn't real:
"You don't love me!"
"Why do youu hate Christmas ?"
"You don't love Santa!"
"You're a liar!"
"I hate you!"
"I hope you die!"
etc. & etc.
Now one could be cruel and after deer hunting, with a clever application of red paint, drop 'Rudolph' on the livingroom floor and tell the kids, "It's over!"
He certainly could use some binders full of debate skills instead of the binders full of vague assertions, baseless accusations, and obfuscatory bombast that he is currently using.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
By their own apologetics that would mean that they recognize the existence of other gods. Further, in doing so it damns them beyond 'their own god's' salvation.
Theology often digs its own grave.
"Leave the dead to bury their own and follow me." - Jesus
^^^^ Something few of them ever grasp let alone do.
Well, ever since I left shearing the sheep for personal gain I don't much cotton to quoting Scripture.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The same often applies to both sides.
As for 'honor among theives", I suggest you look up "sarcasm".
Why would I have to look up such a common word because I did not agree that your line hit its mark? Perhaps I did not find it funny in context. What sides are you talking about? I don't have a side.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no respect the clueless troll.
I find it a shame that so many that bemoan viking's behavior patted her on the back for doing the same thing.
Not much difference between the either side.
Who is Viking? I have no dog in this hunt. Your response seemed unnecessarily petty. Your motivations are unimportant to me. This is not night court.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as someone who really doesn't have a dog in this hunt, I gotta say as an objective observer that's pretty harsh, and totally false. Is that how you serve your christian cause?
I'm not a Christian and Kate is as much a troll as Viking.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

YouAreAllNuts55 wrote:
Repent
Why?
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing tangible, but you garner respect from the regulars, and you make a commitment of sorts.
There are good people here. Intelligent, thoughtful people.
Well, I will take your word for that, but so far, outside of you and AFL, I am not to swayed. You're right that respect on an Internet forum is not tangible.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no respect the clueless troll.
I find it a shame that so many that bemoan viking's behavior patted her on the back for doing the same thing.
Not much difference between the either side.
As an advocate of fairness, I'd have to say badmouthing people behind their back is a sign of cowardice. Are you a coward, "G_O_D?" I'm certainly not the only person here to notice your misogyny. Are you a cowardly misogynist? Is that what accounts for your insecurity?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I will take your word for that, but so far, outside of you and AFL, I am not to swayed. You're right that respect on an Internet forum is not tangible.
Check out the Prove there's a God thread.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us have no respect for you.
<quoted text>
"The same thing?" Hardly.
I have read many of your posts; I'd be more inclined to compare *you* to viking in your rabid and hateful accusations.
I don't care what you think of me. You have just proved your self to be a moron at best, a liar at worst.

Please continue to kiss Kate's ass. If she were a 'Christian' you would be bashing her. You are a biased hypocrite.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian and Kate is as much a troll as Viking.
Because she's a strong-willed woman who beat you at your own game? I know this is way off-topic, but the more I read of you, the less I like you.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

To those of you who may be reading along and want to escape the shackles that your forebears inadvertently placed on your psyche. Their are many resources you can use to help break free from Christianity.

My personal favorite is The Clergy Project.

The purpose of The Clergy Project is to provide a safe haven for active and former clergy who do not hold the supernatural beliefs of their religious traditions.

http://www.clergyproject.org/

A fantastic resource for those who were never clergy is the Recovering from Religion Foundation.

If you are one of the many people who have determined that religion no longer has a place in their life, but are still dealing with the after-effects in some way or another, Recovering From Religion (RR) may be just the right spot for you. Many people come to a point that they no longer accept the supernatural explanations for the world around them, or they realize just how much conflict religious belief creates. It can be difficult to leave religion because family and culture put so much pressure on us to stay and pretend to believe the unbelievable. If this is you, we want to help you find your way out. Don't let people convince you that you just didn't have 'enough' faith, or that you just haven't found the "right" religion.

http://www.recoveringfromreligion.org/pages/h...

A forum for those who have walked away from Fundamentalism.

http://forum1.aimoo.com/walkaway

More links:

http://new.exchristian.net/

http://www.losingmyreligion.com/

Enjoy.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Viking? I have no dog in this hunt. Your response seemed unnecessarily petty. Your motivations are unimportant to me. This is not night court.
Viking is a fundamentalist Fred Phelps type of born-again christian who values self-righteous hate in the name of his god above all else. He goes as far as to falsify posts from other people here just so he can have something to knock down.

Much the same way I've read "G_O_D's" lies about Kaitlin.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think of me. You have just proved your self to be a moron at best, a liar at worst.
Please continue to kiss Kate's ass. If she were a 'Christian' you would be bashing her. You are a biased hypocrite.
Why would you react in this way? What do you hope to gain by lashing out in anger on the internet?
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Prove there's a God thread.
Will I groan or will I enjoy it? Or perhaps both?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

A Former Liberal wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is a pagan Germanic Myth. I am not a pagan like yourself.
You are more like viking than anyone on this thread.
Good riddance.
<quoted text>
Addendum:
"You are more like viking than anyone on this thread.
Good riddance."
Pretty hateful for someone who claims, as you do, to "love Jesus." I think you're a lot closer to viking than KTWW.
Yup, you're a moron and a liar. You are using the "your a hater" crap just like the fundies do.

I'm not going anywhere. There are too many clowns like you to watch make asses of themselves on both sides. Better than Comedy Central.
Dash Riprock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
As an advocate of fairness, I'd have to say badmouthing people behind their back is a sign of cowardice. Are you a coward, "G_O_D?" I'm certainly not the only person here to notice your misogyny. Are you a cowardly misogynist? Is that what accounts for your insecurity?
This has the appearance of a downhill slide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 400,661 - 400,680 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

344 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min TheBlackSheep 223,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 716,782
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 21 min Tehee Candor 1,480
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min shyam 4,089
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min AussieBobby 255,735
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 50 min IamRite 781
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 58 min petesake kis 114,656
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••