Why I’m no longer a Christian

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423429 Nov 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well i guess if all y'all didn't judge & condemn, it wouldn't be measured back to you accordingly. i can't change the spiritual/moral laws that are naturally in place.....
Once more you have used this verse erroneously...does not you Bible tell you that God will be the one to do the "measuring"?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423430 Nov 29, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I am not the failed businessman who has spent over a year following me around to argue on an Internt chat-room. I think literally one single post in over a year did I write you first. other than that you just follow and follow and follow.
My brother runs his own business and made well over 6 figures last year and I know he would look at me like i was crazy if I asked him if he had the time to do what you do and play on the internet and engage in year long internet grudges. But he runs a successful business.
It is ok that you have all this free time because your business is doing terrible. Some people just aren't gifted with the know-how to run their own business. I am glad I don't have to as I earn a decent living and will be going to work in a few hours. Enjoy your soap operas and bon-bons and stalking people on Topix. Apparently you have the time!
May I ask what you do for a living that allows you to be here so many hours?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423431 Nov 29, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's one way to not answer!
When you wake up, my question will still be here!
Good grief, Skom. People don't sleep on a schedule you have prepared for them. What about the times you have to leave a question unanswered so you can sleep? Would you say you're avoiding answering simply because you need sleep?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423432 Nov 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!
Oh. And I love Bing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uBaP4UmDF14XX&feature=fvw rel
:-)

For you...I don't know what it says...but I love the way it sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423434 Nov 29, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is said in galatians and it is also said by Jesus the marriage bed is to be kept sacred between husband and wife. You know i personally dont care but there is no biblical justification for bigotry and hate
I think Jesus was referring to adultery, not saying that only marriage between a man and a woman is acceptable. And Jesus didn't differentiate. He never mentions _anything_ about the subject, but you can read that into it if you like.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423435 Nov 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not pushing the bible or anything on you, w_n, so why are you trying to tell me what to do?
You're the one who said you follow the teachings of the Bible. Since you don't, I have every right to tell you that you don't. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423436 Nov 29, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...when people show you how you are not following..."
okay, sure - then don't go there & i won't say what i really think of you!
I'll go there every time you claim one thing and do another.

Feel free to say anything you like about me. Your opinion of me is none of my business.

I would have to have at least a minuscule amount of respect for you for your opinion to matter at all.

Since: Jul 08

Martin, OH

#423437 Nov 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
For you...I don't know what it says...but I love the way it sounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L7g_8i57gu8XX
It's an acquired taste.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423438 Nov 29, 2012
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie I do count my blessings everyday, and one of them is thanking the Good Lord, I was not born in an atheist based country that has no tolerance for those that disagree with them. I am not complaining. I am sure the souls of those that live in these "spiritually challenged" places requested to be there. Why? I don't get that, but neither does your soul. Ooops i forgot you do know yourself, and you will tell me you have no soul. Oh so be that too.
How do you know Annie will tell you she has no soul? I've never once heard her make such a claim.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423439 Nov 29, 2012
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed at the way waaasssuuup ended his post: "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!" Just like a spoiled seven-year-old. And this is the guy who thinks he can bring people to his christ.
Evidently also the 'good *true* Christian' who thinks that he'll get a married woman to have sex with him. Yeah, the women here are just falling at his feet.*snark*

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#423440 Nov 29, 2012
I need to let you guys in on a secret.

Skombolis and I have been engaging in homosexual behavior together. He probably won't call me back, because I'm "outing" him, but he was really rough and called me a slut. I don't care. I can get any guy I want.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423441 Nov 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an acquired taste.
You didn't like it?

:-(
beijair

Charlotte, NC

#423442 Nov 29, 2012
I was babysan's bitch. He pwned me. Took my thread and beat the ever-loving motherfcuking hell out of me, ran X off the boards, and exposed you all as inept internet losers. We bow before his greatness.
beijair

Charlotte, NC

#423443 Nov 29, 2012
evolution failed on Mars. And venus. and everywhere else, so far.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423444 Nov 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know Annie will tell you she has no soul? I've never once heard her make such a claim.
Strange isn't it...how they assume they know so much...and know so little.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#423445 Nov 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't like it?
:-(
I did.

I love Bing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423446 Nov 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange isn't it...how they assume they know so much...and know so little.
I still don't understand why it is necessary for them to lie for their religion.

Why isn't their faith enough?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#423447 Nov 29, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Skombolis and I have been engaging in homosexual behavior together. He probably won't call me back, because I'm "outing" him, but he was really rough and called me a slut. I don't care. I can get any guy I want.
This is inappropriate.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423448 Nov 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
I love Bing.
A dear friend introduced me to this singer...

I think of them when I here her music.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423449 Nov 29, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
I am sure that someone will find this amusing but no one with any integrity.

IMO...you only succeeded in making yourself small.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Doctor Justice_ 878,239
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 603,193
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min emperorjohn 3,807
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 9 min prem 1,865
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min onemale 272,839
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 7,974
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 49 min Knock off purse s... 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web