Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#423044 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>I fault you for being a Christian. I don't do that all day long. You must be smoking those cow patties. You are very confused. Your false veneer is cracking, Sparkless. What happened to the holier than the other Christians, she's one of the good ones persona you've been baking with the non-Christians in here. Oh, yeah, that's right, that is as much BS as your immoral dogma.
Pssst, I live in Texas but I am not a Texan. What does Lightbeamrider say about a car and however he spelled garage? Sparkles, you're starting to show a human side. I like it! No more of that fake Jesus personality. Keep up the good work. Oh, watch those double negatives and bad grammar when telling others they no nothing. It just becomes deliciously ironic.
This has nothing to do with being "a good Christian". You do nothing but insult others on here. I get along fine with people regardless of their beliefs. We might disagree with a few things but we can still have respectful conversation. You insult people BECAUSE they believe, SO, this puts you right in there with the Religious people that you hate so much. I show a human side BECAUSE I AM human...Are you also going to judge like the hypocrites do? You see, No difference between you and religious people EXCEPT the belief. And if all you have to come back with is a simple spelling or typing error then you really are NO better than they are..Just giving you a taste of your own sarcasm.

Location hidden

#423045 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>You might be the most pathetic insulter on the planet. Stick with insulting yourself with Christianity. Anyway, you clowns are boring me. One trick ponies. TTFN. Pssst, G-O-D desperately needs to find a woman on Topix. His arm is tired.
You seem to be the only one on here who worries about someone's sex life..wassup and now G_O_D.. Do you secretly want them or something? You go on all day long about this and it's getting really boring. Who cares except maybe YOU??

Location hidden

#423046 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a waste of time, Jerry. It's entertainment. Free entertainment. What part of, "I don't care what you think of me, it has no impact upon me", doesn't your numbskull understand. I don't need imaginary friends or fake Internets friends, silly weedwhacker. Your problems are your problems, Pripping Denis. Bwahahahahahahahaha.
Let's see, you call me pugnacious and I am the hypocrite. Bwahahahahahahaha. You're killing me, Smalls. Yes, I was talking to your penis.
You just proved my point..

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#423047 Nov 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, he's been watching that crazy Fox News woman who said women have ruined men by working, asking for equality, and all that other terrible stuff that makes men wet their pants because they can't rule women any more.
I watch Fox News quite frequently. Which crazy woman?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#423048 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
.....BTW<Atheists played no part in the Sandy cleanup. Only faith based groups do anything to help.....and that area was infested with atheists!!!!
I bet the atheists won't even give a hint of "thanks" in return, the selfish bastards

you remind me of another hateful nasty christurd. LilacLady. only she is a female.

when the tornado hit joplin, my coworkers and i got donations together and packed up and got ready to head out. i posted on the thread i frequented (sp) that i would be gone a week.

this christurd posted 'THEY DONT NEED HELP, THEY NEED PRAYER'

which was nothing more than her quilty conscience talking.

funny that the christurdn sat at home stuffing her face with M&Ms she purchased with food stamps. while an atheist got off her ass and did something!

which is where the saying

ONE PAIR OF HANDS DOING SOMETHING, IS MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN 1000 PAIRS OF HANDS CLASPED IN PRAYER!

now come back with some hateful christurd crap. don't disappoint.

#423049 Nov 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were crushed and destroyed by God, why are they still here??
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Because God loves them enough to keep giving them chances to straighten up.
Not according to your buybull.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you've never read the Bible.
We can tell *YOU* never have, coward viking.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>Your anti-Christianity has made you evil and rebellious.
Your christianity has made you stupid and hateful.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#423050 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>Whom else would I care to amuse? You amuse me with your logical fallacies, fake platitudes, and ridiculous about.com theology, Sparkless. Childish is needing an imaginary friend and pretending, hoping, wishy, wishy on wishing that the big bad boogeyman won't get you in the night and the bronzed, muscular hippie will rescue you, take you to your crystal and glass mansion, where you will wash his hairy, sinless toes forever. Huzzah! Dot Com! Bwahahahahaha.
We can take a poll. I bet there are many more that I amuse. Of course, you're a Christian so truth means nothing to you.
Could you please clarify for me your statement that truth means nothing to me as a Christian?

#423051 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was about what we should be doing as..."
the point hasn't changed so why as a pagan do you feel it's your place to talk to 'christians' about how they're supposed to live?
Why is it that you believe it's your place to talk to non-christians about behaving like christians, while a self-avowed christian like yourself doesn't behave like one?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>shouldn't pagans be concerned with cleaning up their own self-righteous & hedonistic backyards?
Who cleans up *your* self-righteous backyard? Obviously it isn't *you.*

Waaasssuuup: "You do as I *say,* not as I *do*--I'm forgiven, and you're not!"

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#423052 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
will you gimme a lil sumthin to work with?:)
already have, several times.

Location hidden

#423053 Nov 27, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please clarify for me your statement that truth means nothing to me as a Christian?
Hello NS..Havent talked to you in a long time. How are you and how was your thanksgiving? God Bless You and your family

#423054 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
y'know when you hear truth and immediately think that you have to refute it because of personal prejudices, you end up with deception.
You have no truth; all you have is lies, which I will continue to refute with the truth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>can we try baby steps towards things we can agree upon?:)
Okay, fine; start taking baby steps in agreeing with *me.*

#423055 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! i ain't pushing no more on you than you're trying to push on others.
I push nothing on others; I don't demand that people join in *my* spiritual beliefs. I don't use childish scare tactics in a lame attempt to sway people's opinions, or to seek recruits; that is exclusively yours.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>if we make an agreement that i won't look you up for 10,000 years would you want to live in paradise?:)
You don't have any paradise to offer.

You have the mindset of a rapist.

#423056 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
y'know when you hear truth and immediately think that you have to refute it because of personal prejudices, you end up with deception....
You're a deceiver, all right.

#423057 Nov 27, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The myth of Hercules--the son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors--is several thousand years older than your jesus and his alleged twelve apostles.
Where do you think the jesus idea came from?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the "idea" of Jesus came with the person of Jesus and we still have his biographies to this day!
I repeat: The myth of Hercules--the son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors--is several thousand years older than your jesus and his alleged twelve apostles. Are you attempting to deny what you know is real and true?

It sure looks like it!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't stick your head in the sand, Sandhead cuz ignorance is no excuse for the law!
And your ignorance is indescribable.

#423058 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
What are you buying your wife for la festa dell' inverno--the winter solstice?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL:) we don't celebrate that stuff,
Actually, you do; you just don't realize it. Celebration of the Winter Solstice--Dec. 21-22--came long, long, long before the catholics invented Christmas.

I don't celebrate "christmas," and neither does anyone in my family. I choose to spend it working, and making a positive difference in my community.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423059 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not a Christian , and the article never says he was a Christian. His actions prove he was an atheist working in a system that is usually Christian affiliated and directed. Slime-ball atheists can sneak their way into almost all organizations that have good intentions and ruin it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for lying , you hateful brainless bigot.
Salvation is a Christian organization who puts Christians in all their executive spots.

Stop being stupid.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423060 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate when someone does evil in the name of God..Anybody can claim to be a Christian..Doesn't mean they are. Not all atheist are evil either, they just don't know God. There are good and bad in ALL people. There are bad christians too that should not go around and call other people names with the same mouth that they praise God with..Don't you agree?
Doing something wrong doesn't make them not a Christian, Grace, no matter how large that error is.

If you did something wrong would you then say that you are not a Christian? I don't think so.

People are too eager to say 'well, he's not a Christian' when someone errs on a large scale.

They are Christians...just not very good ones.

No one can judge whether a person is Christian or not except the Christian God. Period.

#423061 Nov 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"we believe in what goes around eventually comes around."
"you reap what you sow" is a bible principle
I know; christianity has "borrowed" much from other religions, including the idea of Karma from the Buddhists.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> & Jesus said "judge not lest you be judged; for with the same measure you meet to others it will be measured back to you" aka 'what goes around comes around'
Yet you don't live by that yourself; you just expect others to, because it really doesn't apply to you since you claim that you're "forgiven" and all.

Besides, jesus never said anything; he never existed.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> pagans always 'steal' from the Bible and claim that they came up with it!
Pagans were around long before you christians. "Karma"--the idea that what goes around eventually comes asround--is a Buddhist concept, far older than christianity.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> "assholes who claim divine forgiveness and therefore permission to do whatever the hell you want"
the pompus presumption of the devil and his flunkies never ceases to amaze me!
And naturally, since you're losing the argument, this is where you drag out your old buddy Satan--your favorite whipping boy, who lives only inside the sick and hateful imaginations of those who believe in it.

#423062 Nov 27, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
evolution naturally delivers
<quoted text>
You know as well as everyone else that evolution is a scientific fact and an occurrence of Nature. What makes you want to call it a religion? Is it just your own stupidity and childishness?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon kait, based on your own rationale; how can a theory including a hypothesis involvng billions of years be 'proven' without a billions of years frame of reference testing and documenting??? you got yourself a crazy-ass belief system there that has NO merit
Translation: "I have no fucking idea of how the evolutionary process works, and I refuse to be educated."

"Billions of years," aaasssuuuup? The earth itself is only about 4.5 billion years old.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#423063 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>We were selling the decoder rings on Black Friday. I'll see if the deal is still available.
Mac has those. I think they're $9.99 with one thrown in free if you pay shipping and handling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 877,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with ... 603,106
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 11 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 992
bj needed 26 min tonymontana1000 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min confrinting with ... 7,897
Treat sleep disorder once distinctive the impor... 39 min Raylin Sutter 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 41,126
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,611
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ffj 3,776
More from around the web