“No Invisible Means of Support ”

Since: Nov 12

Simian Crease

#422996 Nov 27, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So..... christianity has a super special dictionary in which they can assign their own value to a word and ignore it's history and meaning?
We were selling the decoder rings on Black Friday. I'll see if the deal is still available.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#422997 Nov 27, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So..... christianity has a super special dictionary in which they can assign their own value to a word and ignore it's history and meaning?
Isn't it great?? I take it that you don't know the meaning OF the history.

Simian Crease

#422998 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate that I work for a living and can take care of myself, even when they are living with me ?
So women hate men who don't hate them, treat them with love and respect and allow them to be themselves as equals ?
Yo don't think very highly of women.
i am a woman, moron. That hate your misogyny and ridiculous attitudes towards them. What was your quote, "Cupid Stunt"? That's your idea of love and respect. I bet that really wins them over at the Half a Jew Coffee Klatsch.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#422999 Nov 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> ...The point is that most men do not want to do it. They KNOW what a hard job it is. Also, that it's lonely if you're not working but just staying home.
You had outside people to talk to because you were working....
I know many men and women who don't work and take of the household alone. It is called being retired and single.

You want to come here and work to pay the bills and mortgage I will quit my job and take care of the home (and cars) and treat you like queen, Annie.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#423000 Nov 27, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it precious when one "christian" says another "christian" isn't a "christian"???
Still mad because the article never made the claim he was a Christian? Still mad that your other precious atheist lied about that misinformation? Still not able to refute me?

Thought so, you ignorant atheist.

Location hidden

#423001 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate that I work for a living and can take care of myself, even when they are living with me ?
So women hate men who don't hate them, treat them with love and respect and allow them to be themselves as equals ?
Yo don't think very highly of women.
she calls herself Mary Palm...go figure!!! LOL

Simian Crease

#423002 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure but, I read post from a smart aleck from texas who names everyone "Sparky"..Have you ever heard the "childish insults" that seems to be funny to only her?? She is a out of work comedian or something..She amuses only herself..
Whom else would I care to amuse? You amuse me with your logical fallacies, fake platitudes, and ridiculous about.com theology, Sparkless. Childish is needing an imaginary friend and pretending, hoping, wishy, wishy on wishing that the big bad boogeyman won't get you in the night and the bronzed, muscular hippie will rescue you, take you to your crystal and glass mansion, where you will wash his hairy, sinless toes forever. Huzzah! Dot Com! Bwahahahahaha.

We can take a poll. I bet there are many more that I amuse. Of course, you're a Christian so truth means nothing to you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#423003 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many men and women who don't work and take of the household alone. It is called being retired and single.
You want to come here and work to pay the bills and mortgage I will quit my job and take care of the home (and cars) and treat you like queen, Annie.
The above offer is open to Annie, KittenKoder and Grace.
Sorry WN, Mac is too well armed. LOL

Location hidden

#423004 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>We were selling the decoder rings on Black Friday. I'll see if the deal is still available.
I have a decoder ring..Works great. you want one?

Simian Crease

#423005 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww. Would that be in between calling her a Cupid Stunt?

Simian Crease

#423006 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dense one. Oh, that's right, Christian.

Simian Crease

#423007 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Still mad because the article never made the claim he was a Christian? Still mad that your other precious atheist lied about that misinformation? Still not able to refute me?
Thought so, you ignorant atheist.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Can I buy your pony another trick?

Simian Crease

#423008 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, he'll call you a Cupid Stunt. That's whom you are grabbing for a bedfellow. You should be so proud. You can use his attitude and your religion to help keep women in the 19th Century where we belong, dammit!

Location hidden

#423009 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text> About.com Theology! Huzzah! It's about.com time you came to your senses and got your head out of the clouds.
Im sorry, I didn't realize that YOU were an expert on MY life and HOW I should live it...Please, Continue..While I take notes.

Simian Crease

#423010 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a decoder ring..Works great. you want one?
Where did you get it, about.com ? Bwahahaha. No shit you have a decoder ring. Each one of you has your very own decoder ring and only YOU have the right interpretation of Christian nonsense. None of those others are really Christians. Hmmmm, one of your posts just said that very thing. No True Scotsman, huzzah! Keep your decoder ring. Your immoral dogma needs no special interpretation. It falls precipitously flat all by itself. You clowns help throw the dirt on the grave, though. Keep going.

Simian Crease

#423011 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and, uh, putz, that's not Annie. That was Nymph. You've been hitting the Mogen David early again, haven't you, Yhtzak?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#423012 Nov 27, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but that is not what made the pharisee's "self righteous"
Lets start by understanding the definition of "righteous" Definition: Made RIGHT with God
Righteousness is the state of moral perfection required by God to enter heaven. However, the Bible clearly states that human beings cannot achieve righteousness through their own efforts: "Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin." The pharisee's knew the Law of Moses like the back of their hand and thought that BECAUSE they kept the law, THEY were righteous...THAT made them SELF RIGHTEOUS..They tried to achieve righteousness by their own efforts...
People receive righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior. Christ, the sinless Son of God, took humanity's sin upon himself and became the willing, perfect sacrifice, suffering the punishment mankind deserved. God the Father accepted Jesus' sacrifice, through which human beings can become justified.
In turn, believers receive righteousness from Christ. This doctrine is called imputation. Christ's perfect righteousness is applied to imperfect humans.
http://christianity.about.com/od/glossary/a/R...
Jesus told the scribes and pharisee's to their faces, "Verily I say unto you, the Publicans and the harlots will go into the Kingdom of God before you!" (Matthew 21:31) And He told His disciples, "For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven!" (Matthew 5:20)--
The ONLY way to EXCEED their "self righteousness" is to accept the righteousness of Jesus Christ...There is none righteous, no, not one!" "For by grace are ye saved through faith and that NOT of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of WORKS lest any man should boast!" Does That sounds like a "cheap" way out?? I have heard this a 1000's times and I simply say NO..It wasn't CHEAP, It cost Jesus His LIFE.
http://christianity.about.com/od/glossary/a/R...
I couldn't help but laugh when he responded to my post about the Pharisees. I even left him a link so that he could educate himself...obviously he didn't read it.

He would rather stick with his one-liners than to do a little studying or research in order to learn what it is that he thinks he believes.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#423013 Nov 27, 2012
Mary Palm wrote:
<quoted text>i am a woman, moron. That hate your misogyny .....
So my attitude towards one ignorant and vile mouthed female who fully deserves the phrase I use for her is all you base my entire treatment of women ?

That would make you a sociopath by your own criteria. You are no different than Kate or Knowledge or Viking... A lying, hatefilled troll.

Location hidden

#423014 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet..Thanks G..I do know a lot of women that are looking for a man that fits that description.LOL How have you been my friend?

Simian Crease

#423015 Nov 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh G-O-D, you're more pathetic and desperate than wasssuuupp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 4,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 838,228
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 590,024
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min WildWeirdWillie 176,923
sex (May '13) 33 min girls united states 160
Poll Have You Ever Taken Part In Public Nudity? (Dec '07) 35 min girls united states 830
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 99,852
More from around the web