“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#421372 Nov 19, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
*I'm* still waiting for a christian to tell me what purpose is served by punishing someone for all eternity because they don't believe in jeebusgod.
<quoted text>
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>God does not burn anyone in hell for all eternity just because someoen rejected Him....
Then you are contradicting "god's infallilble word," the buybull.

What does this god have to gain by sending people to everlasting burning hell on account of their disbelief? Some kind of savage satisfaction?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421373 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
*I'm* still waiting for a christian to tell me what purpose is served by punishing someone for all eternity because they don't believe in jeebusgod.
<quoted text>
Are you attempting to equate that with eternal burning in screaming agony?
Try again.
What is there to be learned from eternal burning in screaming agony for the "crime" of non-belief?
You haven't answered yet, and I suspect you never will.
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I have answered it.
You did no such thing. You dodged and deflected.
<quoted text>The fact that you either don't understand my answer or don't like my answer is of little consequence to me.
I understood perfectly what you tried to do; dodge and deflect, and ignore what it says in your own buybull.
<quoted text>So read again:
I do not believe that hell is a place in which our bodies are physically burned while we scream in agony. All that comes from the book "Dante's Inferno," which I believe is a gross misinterpretation of the Bible.
Here's another "gross misinterpretation of the bible":

Rev. 20:14-15--"And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Rev. 21:8--"But for the cowardly and UNBELIEVING (emphasis added, since you said non-belief isn't a crime) and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idoltaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

So what do you suppose happens to people (or their souls) who are thrown into this "lake of fire?" Do they burn and scream forever, or do they drink beer and watch football?
<quoted text> The crime you speak of isn't "non-belief." The crime is the rejection of God in favor of your own ego.
No, it's called non-belief. You know that. Be honest enough to admit it and deal with it. Read your own "god's word" Rev. 21:8 again: "But for the cowardly and UNBELIEVING and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idoltaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
<quoted text> And it's not really a thought crime as you like to say.
That's exactly what it is--a thought crime. How else does your religion control its masses? By telling you and yours what you are and are not allowed to think.
<quoted text> The suffering in hell is the mental anguish of knowing:
"Wow I really, really screwed up! Oh my God what have I done?"
That's not what your buybull says, as I have just shown you. There you go contradicting your buybull again. If you don't believe what your own buybull says, why are you telling me that *I* have to believe it?
<quoted text>That is what I believe the hell really is.
You have to believe what your buybull tells you to believe, if you want to be a proper christian.
<quoted text>I can tell you take the Bible literally in everything it says.
I don't believe a damn word of it. It's your buybull, your "inerrant word of god," as you yourself call it, so you are obligated to accept all of it--or admit to being a cherry picker and a hypocrite.
<quoted text>Question: What do you do for a living?(It is relevant) I'll explain it when you answer.
What I do for a living is irrelevant for the purposes of this conversation, but I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a veterinary technician.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421374 Nov 19, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If you don't really care what I am, why the remarks about paganism?
You're just out for a quick stroll around The Fundie Attempted Insult Track, aren't you?
It won't work on me. Your opinion is worth less than nothing. I have several friends who are pagan and wiccan and are much better people than you will ever be. So you just stick to being a creep and thinking you're forgiven for it. It's what you do best.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"are much better people than you will ever be..."
sorry, but i reject your pagan theology which makes you the judge & jury deciding over who's good & who's bad....
We reject your christian theology which makes you the judge and jury deciding over who's good and who's bad.

And don't try to tell us your jeebusgod makes those decisions, because your jeebus god does not exist. It is you rabid believers who make those judgement calls.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421375 Nov 19, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Never lived in farm country, have you?
Sheep don't know a feckin' thing except to go where the dog tells them.
Hmm, there's a sweet analogy in there...
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
now we're getting somewhere!
yes - there are two voices coming from the spirit world/kingdom of heaven
No there aren't. Those "kingdoms" don't exist.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421376 Nov 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, heir commrades - oont vot szhould vee do with zeez alien jews oont christians who try to remind us of zeir God? vee have tried in zee past but have failed to deal with thiz final zolution.....
There you go trying to talk like Hitler again. He was a christian, too.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#421377 Nov 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never laughed at a post so hard in my life. Atheists are the most ignorant people to walk the planet.
the delusions of a christurd for all too see!!!!!!!!!

just so you know.......atheists score higher on test scores. have higher IQ scores and earn more money!!!!!

if christurds are sooooooooooooo smart, why is an atheist BILL GATES the person you should be thanking for your ability to post on this forum!!!!!!!!!!

why is it your god didn't give that capability to a christurd???? not one smart enough?!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421378 Nov 19, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the kind of day I love. Unfortunately, I have lost several close friends in the last year. It's awesome how other loving people come into your life when one leaves, though. It's not that anyone else can fill their space, or that you won't always have that person in your memory, but I think we attract others like them to take the empty space away. Nature hates a void!
(((((((((hugs)))))))

there is always that sense of loss, but yes we do find others to fill that void.

hope you are good and hope you are planning a spectacular turkey day!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#421379 Nov 19, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
the delusions of a christurd for all too see!!!!!!!!!
just so you know.......atheists score higher on test scores. have higher IQ scores and earn more money!!!!!
if christurds are sooooooooooooo smart, why is an atheist BILL GATES the person you should be thanking for your ability to post on this forum!!!!!!!!!!
why is it your god didn't give that capability to a christurd???? not one smart enough?!
FREAKSHOW..I don't think Bill Gates made the universe or the 4 seasons. You give him so much credit....What's your IQ?-100?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421380 Nov 19, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you look and smell as cute and sweet as your avatar suggests ?
**blushes**

(((((hugs))))) you are such a charmer!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421381 Nov 19, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they do. Her name was Mary. She suckered an old man into paying the bills and raising the kid. The Romans didn't have earned income crdit in their tax code.
LOL
my personal opinion is that mary had a cherry. she and the baby daddy did some heavy petting and one of his lil swimmers found its way in and upward and 9.5 months later BAM a baby is birthed!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421382 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
If I'm going to be so stupid as to endanger others in such a careless manner, then I don't deserve protection. The above post you submitted is erroneous.
she didn't say to do it in a populated area.

what there aren't any roads in your area that are "deserted" or your god can't protect those people and hide their car keys???

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421384 Nov 19, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah I am. If this entity wants me to believe that snakes and donkeys talk, that axeheads float, that the earth spun backward for a few hours, that dead people pop out of the grave and cook fish, and that substitutive atonement is not the most immoral concept ever conceived by any god anywhere, and this god wants my love, respect, fear, and obeisance, then yeah, I should think it'd be a small thing for such a god to make itself clearly known without parlor tricks and the testimony of long-dead people.
<quoted text>
You're another one that interprets the Bible textually? No wonder atheists and fundies clash so much. They both assume that the words on the page mean exactly what they say and that there's no metaphor involved.
In other words, your buybull means whatever you want it to mean.

Thanks for clearin' that up.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421385 Nov 19, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a moral failure
and a real christian
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your idea of what a moral failure is does not concern me nor should it concern you....
Sooooo...how much did you steal from your boss today?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421386 Nov 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya gotta luv the logic of self-righteous pagans!
There are no self-righteous pagans; just self-righteous christian and muslims.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i look to the Sacrifice
There wasn't any sacrifice.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>because i undertand that i'm guilty.
what do you do about your guilt, or do think you can do no wrong?
You steal from your boss, don't you? Is that right or wrong?

Oh, wait; you tell yourself you're all forgiven and everything, so it doesn't matter--you can do whatever you want.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421387 Nov 19, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Love Spell..
How have you been?? LOL...I see you have been busy on here. Where is our old "Friend"? lol.. I have just about finished ALL my test for this semester. It has been a hetic week for me. I just finished my essay in APA format (enough to make me pull my hair out) and when I started to sumbit the paper, Something happened and made me LOSE ALL my work..I almost cried. Instead, I said some words that I probably should not have said and took a few deep breaths..I STARTED over and actually thought the second paper was better than the first..< grin> Just thought I would stop in and say hello..ALSO HELLO everyone else..WN, No Stress4 me, Mr.W, Kaitlin and G_O_D,...Happy Thanksgiving To you all..
boy, that sooooooooooooo sucks! glad that the second paper is the best! can't say i miss school work.

keeping you in my thoughts.

happy turkey day to you. ours will be especially wonderful as my son is home this year.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421388 Nov 19, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Jesus Christ is Lord...
There's no "r" in "Load."

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#421389 Nov 19, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>You should know that he has inseminated countless carpets, towels, and socks, and not one has yet become pregnant. He's responsible that way.
ewwwwwwwwwwwww

LoL

responsible or can't find a willing partner?!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#421392 Nov 19, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>But your's should. You are an idiot.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i differ such things to God. i'm forgiven!
That's why you continue to steal from your boss and hide your Topix life from your wife--because your 'jesus' forgives you.

Hypocrite.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#421393 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So no matter how you twist it, your religion requires fear and you are a victim. The next phase is guilt. I know, been there done that.
No. Guilt only comes into play when I do something I know is wrong.

As I said, there are different types of fear. You're conveniently ignoring the context of my statement. That's a straw man fallacy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#421394 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
There's no "r" in "Load."
You are a FREAKSHOW....your personality decribes in detail who you are. Have you no shame, respect for humanity? I have been in and out, there and back with religion, but I keep control of my hatreds and feelings. We live in a civil society, learn to respect others, regardless how different they are to you. Really, do you expect everyone on earth to BE THE SAME AS YOU? MY GOD...hopefully NOT. Repair yourself, don't sit in your pool of sorrows....move on...grow....learn from your mistakes..call your mistakes "EXPERIENCE". You look beautiful, be beautiful inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 173,702
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 542,728
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min mike 601,116
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 259,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 42 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••