duststorm

Webster, TX

#421175 Nov 18, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Duuude!
Why don't you just admit that X passed away??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#421176 Nov 18, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i think everyone KNOWS they are the same person. and everyone knows who that is!
Hello Love Spell..
How have you been?? LOL...I see you have been busy on here. Where is our old "Friend"? lol.. I have just about finished ALL my test for this semester. It has been a hetic week for me. I just finished my essay in APA format (enough to make me pull my hair out) and when I started to sumbit the paper, Something happened and made me LOSE ALL my work..I almost cried. Instead, I said some words that I probably should not have said and took a few deep breaths..I STARTED over and actually thought the second paper was better than the first..< grin> Just thought I would stop in and say hello..ALSO HELLO everyone else..WN, No Stress4 me, Mr.W, Kaitlin and G_O_D,...Happy Thanksgiving To you all..
duststorm

Webster, TX

#421177 Nov 18, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think anyone here hates you. I do think that many, like me, feel absolute pity for you at times. But that doesn't garner any persecution points, so you have to exaggerate and call it hate.
Don't feel pity for me. I have won the New York State Lottery, so to speak. I didn't work for it. I didn't deserve it. I will never have to return it. It's a good thing.
Legion

Lexington, NC

#421178 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be unable to understand the idea of seperation of church and state.
I don't talk about religion with my students. It is illegal and I would be fired.
However, if anyone got me fired for my religious views ouside the classroom they and the school would lose a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
I wish your stupidity was terminal, too.
Legion

Lexington, NC

#421179 Nov 18, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. You gotta admit, it just seems odd that you wouldn't say as much, but refer to having read much "ON Isaiah", with your only reference being a work of modern fiction only collaterally connected to it.
We can spend our lives reading "on Isaiah" without ever having read the darn thing itself, and in fact, this would describe the vast majority of believers. There's all kinds of authors out there that have written "ON Isaiah", saving the rabble from having to read it by telling us what it says - according to that author, of course. There's nothing like going straight to the source and drawing one's own impression, is there? You would of course use that Holy Spirit cheat, while us heathen would be left to just muddle through with what the words actually say.
So, you're saying you have read Isaiah, all 66 chapters, straight through? KJV, or..? Tell me, what are your overall impressions?
<quoted text>Ayn Rand? Boy, talk about "cognitive dissonance"! A Christian Randian! Whodathunkit? That 'splains a lot right there, and leaves a whole lot more murkier than ever.
Blow it out your pompous ass...
Legion

Lexington, NC

#421180 Nov 18, 2012
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that X passed away??
Could the world be so lucky?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#421181 Nov 18, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely fantastic post. Thank you.
and thank >you< for that excellent blurb in your avatar. >big SMILE here<

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#421182 Nov 18, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
an interesting reply from inside the box .
This is one of your more interesting socks
Your paranoia is worsening.

“The future begins”

every moment

#421183 Nov 18, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
geeeesh, are you really this fcuking stupid or just pretending????
one does not have to be a single FEMALE with a child/ren to qualify for the earned income credit. married couples with children who earn within a certain bracket also qualify. as do grandparent/s raising grandchildren. learn what EARNED INCOME CREDIT really means.
and last time i checked, it takes 2 to make a baby. if you think a female gets pregnant all by herself..........you really are this stupid! or are you one of those fundies that think it's all the female's fault for having sex and getting pregnant!!!!!!!
so you don't think that children deserve a decent home, warm food, and clothing.
why does christerdom attract so many misogynists?
You should know that he has inseminated countless carpets, towels, and socks, and not one has yet become pregnant. He's responsible that way.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#421184 Nov 18, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
....You're assuming that God should provide empirical evidence to let you know he exists....
You assume that your all powerful all knowing deity expects man to believe in him woth out a shred of evidence.

I see God in everything and everyone, every second of every day but I don't believe in your magical sky people and magic books.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#421185 Nov 18, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Haha.
Well now don't laugh. I was being serious. Ham,one of Noahs' son did sleep with his mother, Noahs wife and fathered Canaan with her.

I told you guys once before that scripture interprets scripture. You merely have to understand them. Now in Genesis 9:22 it states that Ham saw his fathers (NOAH0 nakedness. What this means is that Ham had sex with his mother Noahs wife. Te definition of seeing your father's nakedness is given in LEVITICUS 20:11 and it states..."And the man that lieth with his fathers wife hath uncovered his fathers nakedness..."

This is what Ham, Noahs son did while Noah was drunk. He went in and sexed up his mother,Noah's wife and she became pregnant with Canaan. This is why Noah cursed Canaan. Canaan was born from an incestuous act.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS FOLKS.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#421186 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume that your all powerful all knowing deity expects man to believe in him woth out a shred of evidence.
I see God in everything and everyone, every second of every day but I don't believe in your magical sky people and magic books.
Your ignorance is noted and filed.

“The future begins”

every moment

#421187 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is a team sport and everyone has something to add. What you say might enlighten others to do their part to add to the team effort.
I like it. Well said, applies all round.
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on keepin' on.
Roger that.

“The future begins”

every moment

#421188 Nov 18, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It was Ringo!
It hadda be George. He was the "mystical one". Duh....

“The future begins”

every moment

#421189 Nov 18, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, if anyone on here hates you, it's not because you're a Christian.
It's because you're an asshÝle.
Not to put too fine a point on it....LOLOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#421190 Nov 18, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you learn this erroneous misinformation in your sunday school class. If the whole world was flooded and the water receded from off the earth then where did it recede to? There would have been no where for all that water to recede to if the whole world was covered with water. Dosen't make sense to anyone that has the ability to think
There was no dry land anywhere after the flood according to the misinformation that typical sunday schools teach. It's a contradiction to physics.
The entire globe was nothing but water so where did all that water recede to? In order for the water to recede from off the earth, there would have had to have been a receptacle on earth to receive it. Bot how if it as the misguided teach that the entire world was covered with water? Can you see the contradiction in that belief that the entire world was covered with water?
And another thing. We are told that Noah was to take male and female of every clean animal by twos aboard that are and male and female of every clean animal by sevens aboard that ark as well to preserve life on earth after ther flood as well as enough food for them all while they were on the ark.

Now have you any idea how many species of animal, insect, birds etc there are on earth? Though Noah built a huge boat according to the specifications that God gave him,it was still smaller than many of the vessels that mankind have built today and there is no way that that many animals and birds and insects etc would even fit on one of the boats that we have today so there was absolutelty no way that number of animals would fit on a boat the size that Noah built.

IT'S CALLED DEDUCTIVE REASONING.

And with the number of animals that would have been on that ark,and with only eight people onboard to care for them that would have been impossible for only eight people to have carried out that task therefore I conclude by deductive reasoning that the flood was NOT WORLDWIDE. Somebody has lied to you if they claim that it was.
endtime

AOL

#421191 Nov 18, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“Love much, trust none”

There

#421192 Nov 18, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well now don't laugh. I was being serious. Ham,one of Noahs' son did sleep with his mother, Noahs wife and fathered Canaan with her.
I told you guys once before that scripture interprets scripture. You merely have to understand them. Now in Genesis 9:22 it states that Ham saw his fathers (NOAH0 nakedness. What this means is that Ham had sex with his mother Noahs wife. Te definition of seeing your father's nakedness is given in LEVITICUS 20:11 and it states..."And the man that lieth with his fathers wife hath uncovered his fathers nakedness..."
This is what Ham, Noahs son did while Noah was drunk. He went in and sexed up his mother,Noah's wife and she became pregnant with Canaan. This is why Noah cursed Canaan. Canaan was born from an incestuous act.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS FOLKS.
Correctamundo!

So many dirty stories i that magic book. The relgious skip those parts....wait. The rilgious don;t even read the dang thing. LOL

If you read closely, that story was a Hebrew justification for killing the Canaanites and stealing their land.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#421193 Nov 18, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
geeeesh, are you really this fcuking stupid or just pretending????
one does not have to be a single FEMALE with a child/ren to qualify for the earned income credit. married couples with children who earn within a certain bracket also qualify. as do grandparent/s raising grandchildren. learn what EARNED INCOME CREDIT really means.
and last time i checked, it takes 2 to make a baby. if you think a female gets pregnant all by herself..........you really are this stupid! or are you one of those fundies that think it's all the female's fault for having sex and getting pregnant!!!!!!!
so you don't think that children deserve a decent home, warm food, and clothing.
why does christerdom attract so many misogynists?
Ya know...I started to post the criteria from the IRS web page for who qualifies for the EIC but after looking them up and copying them I decided it wouldn't change his mind. He is just looking for someone to blame.

He also probably won't believe that not all unwed mothers take child support from the father...and not all of them are on government assistance. Some actually take responsibility and do it all on their own,

There again...he is just looking for someone that he can be "better" than.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#421194 Nov 18, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
...he is just looking for someone that he can be "better" than.
That will be a difficult search. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min waaasssuuup 543,176
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 259,755
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 4 min munner34 31
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Winter is Coming 740,506
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Student 38,720
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min DNF 95,548
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 16 min hockeydude48 44
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 173,879
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,931

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••