“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420852 Nov 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think God was a racist.
I think your interpretation is stupid.
I have no interpretation. I'm merely digging deeper to see what Gods word is actually teaching us and Some of us can see more than He allows others to see.

And God is not a racist, He's a perfectionist.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420853 Nov 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Then the originals were NOT human, and there were only a select few who held the true bloodline. The undesirables were buried in the earth.
Uhh,whatchu talkin bout BT,lol?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#420854 Nov 17, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
The flood of Noah was NOT worldwide. It only involved that region in which those hybrids, the giants resided. They were the result of a spiritual being, aka, a fallen angel mixing with a human female. Goliath and his brother was one such example.
Due to how exceptionally evil that race of mongrels, the giants were and how they caused other normal humans to become more evil, God had to destroy them.
There is NO WAY that Noah could fit the all the animals,birds and insects etc, that existed in the world on that ark. It wasn't big enough to hold animals by twos and by sevens as scripture says that he did. He only had to take aboard that ark the animal species that lived in that region.
THINK PEOPLE.
Can you imagine the logistics that would have been required to care for that number of animals while they were on the ark and by only eight people?
IMPOSSIBLE.
And how would he have been able to cross the great oceans to get to areas like America and gather the species of animals that lived here and in South America to place aboard the ark? Answer. HE DIDN'T because there was no need to as the flood was not world wide but only regional.
I SAY AGAIN, THINK PEOPLE.
The giants did not all die in that flood. Their remains have been found globally, many of which are in the US. The native people have accounts if them.

Location hidden

#420855 Nov 17, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh,whatchu talkin bout BT,lol?
Read the old texts. It is all in there. They were never buried-they were preserved(in paradise) for later removal. After Noah the Nephelim were again mentioned as existing. Your reference even alludes to it...They may not have been the good ones either. Take note that the longevity of the lineage immediately drops with each generation. That is a sign of genetic impurity.

Location hidden

#420856 Nov 17, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh,whatchu talkin bout BT,lol?
Oh, I forgot! There are (2) accounts of creation(man/men) in Genesis. That might be quite relevant also.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420857 Nov 17, 2012
People must understand that the Bible is full of metaphors, Hebraisms,idioms, symbolism, figures of speech etc,etc. So when one reads the Bible one needs to be aware of this most important fact. Doing so will help to open the scriptures up a bit more to them.

In Genesis in the flood of Noah when it states that the whole world was covered with water it is a figure of speech. It is no more literal than when it states in the New Testament that Caesar caused "all the world" to be taxed. Caesar didn't rule all the world so it was merely a figure of speech.

That's a whole other lesson within itself.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420858 Nov 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The giants did not all die in that flood. Their remains have been found globally, many of which are in the US. The native people have accounts if them.
Ys. Scripture tells us that there was a second irruption of fallen angels. It occured after the flood so they continued to sexually intermix with humans and produced mongrel children which as I stated earlier Goliath and his brother were examples of those mongrel offspring. The fallen angels could also produce normal,human looking offspring as well because those people that God would tell the nation of Israel to wipe from the earth were offspring of some of those fallen angels.

Many people would accuse God of genocide but the people that God told Israel to destroy, if you research their geneology you will surprisingly find that those people were the children of some of those fallen angels therefore exceptionally evil and a threat to the nation of Israel.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#420859 Nov 17, 2012
I always love listening to Bible stories that aren't actually in the Bible.

Folks is funny.

Greetings all.

Location hidden

#420860 Nov 17, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ys. Scripture tells us that there was a second irruption of fallen angels. It occured after the flood so they continued to sexually intermix with humans and produced mongrel children which as I stated earlier Goliath and his brother were examples of those mongrel offspring. The fallen angels could also produce normal,human looking offspring as well because those people that God would tell the nation of Israel to wipe from the earth were offspring of some of those fallen angels.
Many people would accuse God of genocide but the people that God told Israel to destroy, if you research their geneology you will surprisingly find that those people were the children of some of those fallen angels therefore exceptionally evil and a threat to the nation of Israel.
One must remember that the writings were 2000 years ago, and needs to be seen and understood as it was in that time, not as it is today. Much of what is thought to be myth was happenstance then, and is being discovered that much of it is true.
The bloodlines of the Sumerian kingships, and the methods of succession are as important to Abraham's time as it was in Sumer and India.

Location hidden

#420861 Nov 17, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
I always love listening to Bible stories that aren't actually in the Bible.
Folks is funny.
Greetings all.
Hey X!
Long time no see!
How are ya?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420862 Nov 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> One must remember that the writings were 2000 years ago, and needs to be seen and understood as it was in that time, not as it is today. Much of what is thought to be myth was happenstance then, and is being discovered that much of it is true.
The bloodlines of the Sumerian kingships, and the methods of succession are as important to Abraham's time as it was in Sumer and India.
We believe that Cain was none other than Sargon the Magnificent. We also believe that HE WAS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE Sumerian empire to become the great empire that it was.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#420863 Nov 17, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Hurricane Sandy didn't take out Texas?
Pft, hurricane Sandy was a cake walk, I didn't see anything but some light rain.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420864 Nov 17, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
The flood of Noah was NOT worldwide. It only involved that region in which those hybrids, the giants resided. They were the result of a spiritual being, aka, a fallen angel mixing with a human female. Goliath and his brother was one such example.
Due to how exceptionally evil that race of mongrels, the giants were and how they caused other normal humans to become more evil, God had to destroy them.
There is NO WAY that Noah could fit the all the animals,birds and insects etc, that existed in the world on that ark. It wasn't big enough to hold animals by twos and by sevens as scripture says that he did. He only had to take aboard that ark the animal species that lived in that region.
THINK PEOPLE.
Can you imagine the logistics that would have been required to care for that number of animals while they were on the ark and by only eight people?
IMPOSSIBLE.
And how would he have been able to cross the great oceans to get to areas like America and gather the species of animals that lived here and in South America to place aboard the ark? Answer. HE DIDN'T because there was no need to as the flood was not world wide but only regional.
I SAY AGAIN, THINK PEOPLE.
Giants? If you don't buy one myth, you buy into another one.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420865 Nov 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just buy into any and all mythology.

Location hidden

#420866 Nov 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just buy into any and all mythology.
Just discussing the texts. And the actual finds.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420867 Nov 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Just discussing the texts. And the actual finds.
No, you are discussing a hoax that was exposed a long time ago.

Location hidden

#420868 Nov 18, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are discussing a hoax that was exposed a long time ago.
What hoax is that?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420869 Nov 18, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What hoax is that?
Oh, just the giant myth that they fabricated evidence to support.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#420870 Nov 18, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, just the giant myth that they fabricated evidence to support.
They? Who is this "THEY" that you refer to?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#420871 Nov 18, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to those with no hope in the future. For those who are blown about like the leaves on a fall day. Those who have no moral guide or code to live by. Those who thankfully live to be 70-80 if they are healthy and are forgotton. Those with a nothing life. Enjoy PBS, it's just entertainment.
I especially like the comment about no moral code to live by. You have described christians to the letter.
Question...since christains display no morals and don't adhere to their 10 commandments, what moral code do they use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 8 min Johny 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min VIKING 49,435
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 646,943
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 42 min patsy the shared ... 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min The Hangman 971,805
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,110
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web