|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

You are lucky you are Kristian.
If you chaing to Budist or any other beleaf,
your church will not execut you, as will if you, in Islam.
So, whats so dificult to respect the words of Jesus.
You can let light in by chainging point of vew.
Not by chainging religion.
Chaing is progres. Those who do not chaiong, walk in darknes.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Legion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the deflection!
It was a hint. If you try that tired, old, and repeatedly humiliated angle, you will be humiliated quite efficiently and quickly. We're practiced at some of these, and nothing you state is new. So come up with something new if you want it to be addressed seriously.

Your post was identical to many of the newb religitards to the net.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

samostojna MK wrote:
You are lucky you are Kristian.
If you chaing to Budist or any other beleaf,
your church will not execut you, as will if you, in Islam.
So, whats so dificult to respect the words of Jesus.
You can let light in by chainging point of vew.
Not by chainging religion.
Chaing is progres. Those who do not chaiong, walk in darknes.
Do you know English at all? I'm sure you had some point to address, but most people here speak/read/write primarily English.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
You're strange.
We do seem to be collecting 'em, don't we?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Thanks!
Forget about the propaganda of the bible!

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the propaganda of the bible!
I second that.

For whatever it's worth.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree that to assert with finality that the man never existed is a dead-end conversation.
<quoted text>
at the time, jesus was a common name, the Romans crucified a boatload of Jews.
why would anyone doubt that one of those crucified was the Bastard son of a carpenter, and that he was called jesus.
To pretend that this is a substitute for the claims of the christian bible is juvenile.
there is zero evidence of the person claimed as jesus the christ, the central character of christian faith and the individual purported to be the god of the christian bible.
the existing evidence points away from this, strongly.
I believe there is a big difference between a possible Jesus and an improbable Christ. Most people can't separate the two. This causes no end of fun and frivolity...

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is most definitely a good argument for the authenticity of the content. Each gospel is consistent for each writer and the intended audience. It is not manipulation of the same story, its highlighting the aspects of the same story that would make the most sense to the intended readers readers.
For example: If you were a kinder-gardener I would explain that water is wet, clear, and you need to drink it to stay alive. If you were studying chemistry in college I would most definitely fail to mention you need to drink water to survive, that much would already be known, and I wouldn't tell you that it is clear or wet feeling. I would tell you that it is made of hydrogen and oxygen and talk about how water is formed by the combination of the two.
Reconciling those two explanations side by side might seem to present inconsistencies, when both explanations are explaining the same thing. The main difference between the explanations is the intended audience and as a result, the content differs.
Simply because the explanations in my example or in the Bible are different does not mean that water, or God do not exist.
Oh do please keep going. Show an example of how "explaining water" to two different groups can present inconsistencies.

I think you're helping, or not helping, the Biblical authority cause depending on which "group" you're speaking to;)

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And ball lickers like you go to Hell.
After that, your "evaluation process" will look really silly.
Stay classy.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ban Stalkers wrote:
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.
There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.
These were down by a group of about 10 gay atheists.
Here are their names, in order of involvement and tolerating the attack.
1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo
A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake
You are:
1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
6. Kaitlin the wolf witch
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
10. fake (yellodog3 aka Happy Lesbo
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri
13. Grace Walker
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012
In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.
The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.
Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"
Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.
He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.
"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his... View Full Size
Get It Off the Web Watch Video
'Destroy Someone's Life in a Minute' Watch Video
Search Yourself, Protect Yourself Watch Video
Yet before their new life could begin, Harper's ex took it all away.
"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."
Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.
THIS IS NOT A GAME, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO TREAT IT LIKE ONE.
It's amazing how much time you devote to this. Is this your life's work?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The Greek for risen is 'egeiro'. It is the exact same Greek word used in Luke 24:6 and Matt.24:6. Basically the same verse in in all three Gospels. The meaning is obvious.
<quoted text> The body was not there and the text says as much.
If you want to go that route, then this Station of the Cross, in Rennes-le-Chateau, shows the body being removed at nighttime [i.e. the Moon is present].

http://www.benhammott.com/stations_of_the_cro...
Which could mean that the body was already removed.

I can match your speculation with speculation.

:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW This is one of the reasons that I seldom post to you Wasup...you never address the context of anyone's post...you deflect either by some silly nonsense or you try to change the subject.
LOL! Annie, you're the one who didn't directly answer my question to you regarding a sinnful nature. you can't make up the irony/hypocricy among the atheistic/pagan 'community'!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait now.
You'll say this - "believe Jesus' words then" - but in fact, you don't believe alot of his teachings yourself.
You may be able to pull a fast one around your fellow followers, but in truth, your ruse is just to mislead.
<quoted text>
Then why do you believe less than six of the original 13 Apostles, and a 3rd generation disciple?
cuz the other apostles didn't write their testimonies!
that's why the tommy/comic-book that you like better wasn't included, cuz it contradicts the rest;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do
and
you are not now, nor ever-been a christian
you sound just like someone else i know who always says "if you're the Son of God...".

come out from agreeing with him and you won't share his fate!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies are valid only when bevaior changes, yours worsens with time.
I do not expect you to improve, you have reached your intellectual limit.
the best you could do would be remain silent.
well then, i may accept an apology from you for being a turd-ball to me, if you offer it sincerely & with repentance:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
"religitards"...real ly, is that anyway to talk to another human being in this tolerant and evolved world of wonderful individuals like you?

i suppose the UN should make an exception to this PC law to exclude Christians & Jews since they're kinda sub-human anyway.....

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
cuz the other apostles didn't write their testimonies!
that's why the tommy/comic-book that you like better wasn't included, cuz it contradicts the rest;)
Did "God" say this?

Please cite your citation that GoThomas was rejected by "God".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
We do seem to be collecting 'em, don't we?
Yah. Must be the Spring tides.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Annie, you're the one who didn't directly answer my question to you regarding a sinnful nature. you can't make up the irony/hypocricy among the atheistic/pagan 'community'!
Here is where out conversation began...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

I actually agree with this post in part...I have actually been guilty of it myself at times. There is a major difference here however Viking...one that you and some others here have set the bar for.

If you claim that Jesus was perfect...sinless...

If you claim to follow in his footsteps...

Then unless you can show us where Jesus behaved as some of you do...use the language that some of you use...

Then the.."staggering hypocrite and your credibility is zero" phrase would apply to yourself and others (that call themselves followers of Christ) and behave in this manner.

If you are going to claim "righteousness" and claim to live at a higher level than non-Christians...then you need to live those claims. If you don't...then you are a hypocrite and have zero credibility when it comes to your witness for your Christ.

This holds true for anyone of any faith...if you are going to preach it...then you need to make damn sure that you are living it. Hard to do at times I admit...I fail often to live up to my own beliefs.

We can all be hypocrites at times...at times we expect more from others than we are willing to give ourselves. Most of us however at those times are not claiming a higher morality based on "Jesus".

Here was your response...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

i'm not speaking for viking here, but i have to point out your continuous & inherint error once again:

you said - "Then unless you can show us where Jesus behaved as some of you do..."

the Bible is full of illustrations of humans behaving badly, but only one God/Man who behaved perfectly.

you see, Jesus is the Perfect Savior for people who can admit that they're imperfect. since you can't seem to do this, that's why you can't relate to the Savior nor to His redeemed family.

"since you say "i see", your sin remains" Jesus

You addressed nothing in my post. All you did was twist and turn until you made it all about what a sinful person that I am.

Do you or do you not believe that Christians should live up to the standard that God has set forth for you? If you claim to be a follower should you not first follow his book before you expect others to follow it? Are not supposed to be that "light"? If you are going to "preach" it...shouldn't we expect YOU to be the held accountable for practicing it FIRST?

Again...you addressed nothing in my original post...you just wanted to condemn.

Just sit still...there are more instances (just from yesterday) that you did not address the post...just twisted and turned.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "God" say this?
Please cite your citation that GoThomas was rejected by "God".
i'll site the same citation from the comic book that you usually site, something to the effect: "to know yourself is to understand the kingdom of God"

this philosophy is a far cry from the 'authorized' testimonies which speak much of dying to self in order to find life;)

this is NOT rocket science folks.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 397,001 - 397,020 of440,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

675 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 217,211
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min must add 1,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 680,873
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 12 min BenAdam 13
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Dang It 109,754
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min pusherman_ 512,329
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min Wetpussywanted 281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,623
•••
•••
•••