Since: May 10

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420403 Nov 15, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Return to your village, idiot.
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
he went out to play and they moved the village!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420404 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised you don't want to address what I pointed out.
<quoted text>
;)
Because you are as clueless as they are ?

There are many accounts beyond the four that are in the Bible.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420405 Nov 15, 2012
Ban Stalkers wrote:
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.
There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.
These were down by a group of about 10 gay atheists.
Here are their names, in order of involvement and tolerating the attack.
1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo
A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake
You are:
1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
6. Kaitlin the wolf witch
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
10. fake (yellodog3 aka Happy Lesbo
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri
13. Grace Walker
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012
In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.
The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.
Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"
Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.
He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.
"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his... View Full Size
Get It Off the Web Watch Video
'Destroy Someone's Life in a Minute' Watch Video
Search Yourself, Protect Yourself Watch Video
Yet before their new life could begin, Harper's ex took it all away.
"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."
Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.
THIS IS NOT A GAME, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO TREAT IT LIKE ONE.
You need to get a life.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420406 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
<quoted text>
And why were they not included as "god's infallible word?"
Because there is no "god's infallible word".

You seem to have been brainwashed at some point in your life that the Buble is the only thing written regarding God and/or Jesus.

I find that interesting since your own 'religion' is based on nothing more than family myths that you claim have been unchanged in 3000 years. ROFLMAO

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#420407 Nov 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the crux of the matter, pun intended.
That Christinaity refuses to admit the truth about its creation is the prime reason to reject it as truth.
That is the echo I get also.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#420408 Nov 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not a single one of the 500 mentioned ever wrote (or had written) one single word. You'd think that if it was such an awe-inspiring and monumental event, at least one person would have put something in writing.
Yah.

And you'd think that whole "and the dead arose and appeared to many" event woulda merited a footnote somewhere.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420409 Nov 15, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's give you a chance to prove your stuff. Following are selections from different gospels.
"So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."
"Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."
Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."
or,
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....we know if there the words of Christ if they say the same things even though the terminologies may be different.
allow me to demonstrate:
how are you there, fella?- rural
how's it hanging, dude?- suburban
what the f@#$ you lookin at - urban
How about, "Father, why have you forsaken me?" - Inquiry.

"Into your hands I commend my spirit." - Submission

You claim these to mean the same thing; at least, you have in the past--to me. How do you figure they mean the same thing?

(Okay, folks, get ready for the dodge and deflect...)

The Borderland of Sol

#420410 Nov 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking it was more like the fall hurricanes.
Sunspots? The Leonids?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420411 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yah.
And you'd think that whole "and the dead arose and appeared to many" event woulda merited a footnote somewhere.
And that only 'John' mentions it is a bit peculiar as well.

The Bible itself is the greatest testament against the Bible as being even a reasonably accurate and truthful account of much of anything.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420412 Nov 15, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
Jehovah is the only true God. Jesus is ruling in heaven now and will soon take action upon the wicked filthy earth. Rev. 16:16
Revelations is bullshit.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has come to save us all, and to treat us to excellent pasta & marinara in the afterlife.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420413 Nov 15, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's give you a chance to prove your stuff. Following are selections from different gospels.
"So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."
"Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."
Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."
or,
<quoted text>
How about, "Father, why have you forsaken me?" - Inquiry.
"Into your hands I commend my spirit." - Submission
You claim these to mean the same thing; at least, you have in the past--to me. How do you figure they mean the same thing?
(Okay, folks, get ready for the dodge and deflect...)
That has nothing to do with the post you attatched it to.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420414 Nov 15, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I am following this correctly...something doesn't exist unless millions recognize that it does exist? Even if you see it yourself?
We can know with a certainty without seeing God. You can tell by the way you feel when you pray with sincerity.
What motivates you to question other's faith?
Yet you get to question other's faith if they don't share yours, don't you?

What motivates you to impose your religious beliefs on others?

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420415 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised you don't want to address what I pointed out.
<quoted text>
;)
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are as clueless as they are ?
How 'bout you go pound pennies up your ass? And while you're doing that, show us some more of those other accounts, so we can all see how different *they* are from the Big Four, thereby proving my point once again--that those who wrote of "jesus" never met or saw, or heard him?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>There are many accounts beyond the four that are in the Bible.
Which are all irrelevant as far as "God's infallible word" is concerned. Why do you suppose those other "accounts" were omitted?

Boy, for someone who claims not to hold a grudge, you sure do hold a grudge.

What else do you lie about?

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420416 Nov 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with the post you attatched it to.
Not according to you, but you don't matter. Like all the other jesusbots, you see only what you want to see and ignore the rest.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#420417 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yah.
the police were having their usual bad weekend of bashing heads and taking the phone numbers of comely women, when out of the ground rose an unearthly horde. Details in tomorrow`s rag.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420418 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And why were they not included as "god's infallible word?"
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no "god's infallible word".
The christians seem to think so. I sure don't. Haven't you noticed that? For someone who's supposedly so intelligent, you are horribly unobservant.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have been brainwashed at some point in your life that the Buble is the only thing written regarding God and/or Jesus.
That's where it all started. Can you tell me how such decisions were made on what to include and what to exclude?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that interesting since your own 'religion' is based on nothing more than family myths that you claim have been unchanged in 3000 years. ROFLMAO
My *tradition* is based on the beliefs of the ancient Etruscans, and have been handed down in my family for eight generations. Somehow, that offends you. Maybe you're just jealous of me because I can trace my matrilineal line back eight generations, and that I have stronger family ties. What are you, a bitter orphan?

I never claimed that they were absolute, irrefutable fact, and I never claimed that they were "unchanged in 3000 years," *YOU* made that deliberate and false claim about me, just to back up your own failed position.

You love setting up strawmen just so you can jerk off by knocking them down. You never change, Dave, you just fucking never change.

You lie like a christian.

“Once You Go Witch---”

"--You'll Never Switch!"

#420419 Nov 15, 2012
You have a need to believe in your "historical" jesus, Dave; I have no such need. I'm not an insecure little putz, like you are.

Take your "historical" jesus and pound it up your ass, next to your head.

The Borderland of Sol

#420420 Nov 15, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the police were having their usual bad weekend of bashing heads and taking the phone numbers of comely women, when out of the ground rose an unearthly horde. Details in tomorrow`s rag.
Oh, please. Not the Galilean Gazette again!

Whatever happened to serious journalism?
oscar the grouch

Lincolnton, NC

#420421 Nov 15, 2012
You are a very good writer. I stumbled onto this post and was sorry to see your story end so soon. You should write a book. I know I'm commenting on a 4 year old post but the story was a great read.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#420422 Nov 16, 2012
oscar the grouch wrote:
You are a very good writer. I stumbled onto this post and was sorry to see your story end so soon. You should write a book. I know I'm commenting on a 4 year old post but the story was a great read.
Thank you!

I can only add that your opinion is not universally shared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 765,446
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 555,177
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 16 min lookingloan123 11
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 21 min andet1987 48
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Dr Wu 603,720
women: who are the most attractive celebrities? 1 hr andet1987 2
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE