Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#420227 Nov 14, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a meltdown coming!
<quoted text>
No, just fundie christian beliefs, which people like you are constantly trying to impose on me against my will. You obviously believe I'm obligated to allow you to do just that. Guess again.
If we met in real life and you insisted on having sex with me, and I kept saying "No," you wouldn't accept that. You'd try to justify it by saying some shit like, "But jesus wants it! I have to do what *jesus* says, because he's **GOD!!**"
We have seen in your buybull how your god justifies rape.
Well, consider me to be kicking you--and your "god"--in the balls.
<quoted text>
Damn right I'm elusive. I've seen what happens to my kind at the hands of your kind. This Thanksgiving is the one-year anniversary of my break-in by people who believe exactly as *you* do.
My beliefs are mine, inherited from eight generations. I don't share them with just anyone. I feel no need to impose them onto anyone. I do not claim them to be irrefutable facts, I state them clearly as *my beliefs.* If you would honestly state your beliefs to be *your BELIEFS,* we'd probably get along a hell of a lot better.
I will say this much; my tradition states that all acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess. As to whether I believe in a literal or figurative deity, that's none of your business. The rituals I choose to engage in, for reasons of my own, are none of your business. You do not get to hear of the details.
I do not seek converts, because I do not believe in interfering with the destinies of others; it is not for me to pull people from the path they've chosen. People are free to ask, and I'll answer--up to a certain point. But I do not volunteer such information, and I certainly do not impose. Nor will I allow anyone to impose their beliefs on me.
<quoted text>
Who the fuck do you think you are to make such an arrogant offer?*YOU* do *NOT* determine whether I live or die.*YOU* do *NOT* determine what happens to my soul after death.
Nor does your fictional "savior."
It's very comforting and satisfying to know that filth like you will be tortured both thermally and mechanically for all eternity.

No one can deny you deserve it as your thoughts, your heart, your mind, your intentions are solidly grounded in SEETHING HATRED.

You are a total failure.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#420229 Nov 14, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
And ball lickers like you go to Hell.
After that, your "evaluation process" will look really silly.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#420230 Nov 14, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is one report, a false one, a lie
there are not 500 testimonials
No, you're wrong. That is why you are trapped and unable to leave this forum.

If you believed what you say, you would not be here, you insecure frantic liar.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#420231 Nov 14, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies are valid only when bevaior changes, yours worsens with time.
I do not expect you to improve, you have reached your intellectual limit.
the best you could do would be remain silent.
Your apologies begin when your body is thrown into a lake of fire. Your horrible behavior has been a spectacle for all to see, you asswipe.

You are proof that athetards are intellectually hateful from the moment they wake up until they go to sleep.

How do you live with yourself, being all hateful and angry all the time?

Your change in behavior won't even be noticed in Hell where your nightmare begins and never ends.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#420232 Nov 14, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.... Query&book=34&chapter= 16&lid=en&side=r&v erse=8&zoomSlider=0
Mark 16:1-8
16:1 And when the sabbath had passed, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint him.
2 And very early on the first of the week they came to the sepulcher, the sun having risen.
3 And they said among themselves: Who shall roll away for us the stone from the door of the sepulcher?
4 And looking up they see that the stone had been rolled away; for it was very great.
5 And they entered the sepulcher and saw a young man, sitting at the right side, clothed in a white robe; and they were amazed.
6 But he says to them: Be not amazed. You seek Jesus the Nazarene who was crucified; he has risen, he is not here: see the place where they laid him.
7 But go, tell his disciples, especially Peter, that he goes before you into Galilee: there you shall see him, as he said to you.
8 And going out they fled from the sepulcher; for trembling and astonishment had seized them; and they said nothing to any one, for they were afraid.
6 But he says to them: Be not amazed. You seek Jesus the Nazarene who was crucified; he has risen, he is not here: see the place where they laid him.
- first off, it was Mark 16:6 that shows "he has risen".
The Greek for risen is 'egeiro'. It is the exact same Greek word used in Luke 24:6 and Matt.24:6. Basically the same verse in in all three Gospels. The meaning is obvious.
- this symbolism is in regards to the Spirit transcending, not a physical body.
The body was not there and the text says as much.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420233 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention all the spot-on & scriptually based stuff that i say to you which you omit;)
ROFLMAO

You repeat the same old non-scriptual dogma that has been repeated and debunked for the last 1700 years.

Your only saving grace is that you aren't a complete waste of life like viking.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420234 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
No,it doesn't.
You must be reading from a newer version than this one:
http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.... Query&book=34&chapter= 16&lid=en&side=r&v erse=8&zoomSlider=0
Mark 16:1-8
16:1 And when the sabbath had passed, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint him.
2 And very early on the first of the week they came to the sepulcher, the sun having risen.
3 And they said among themselves: Who shall roll away for us the stone from the door of the sepulcher?
4 And looking up they see that the stone had been rolled away; for it was very great.
5 And they entered the sepulcher and saw a young man, sitting at the right side, clothed in a white robe; and they were amazed.
7 But go, tell his disciples, especially Peter, that he goes before you into Galilee: there you shall see him, as he said to you.
8 And going out they fled from the sepulcher; for trembling and astonishment had seized them; and they said nothing to any one, for they were afraid.
- first off, it was Mark 16:6 that shows "he has risen".
- this symbolism is in regards to the Spirit transcending, not a physical body.
- Another plausible meaning to this is that some scholars also believe that Jesus may have been associated to the Essenes, and the description of the person in passage Mark 16:5 - clearly describes the attire that the Essenes wore.
Unfortunately, this edition of the Bible, the earliest on record, ends with line eight, thus the truth is no where to be found, as it ends without elaborating on the actual happening.
Exactly!

Thanks!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420235 Nov 14, 2012
Legion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord. Aren't you dead yet?
"Terminal" implies AN END.
Loser. Can't even die right.
My apologies that my disease isn't killing me fast enough for you.

Thank you for proving you worship a god of pigs.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420236 Nov 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
....you will be tortured both thermally and mechanically for all eternity.....
I see you worship the ficion of Dante and Milton.

Enjoy your pagan fantasy.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420237 Nov 14, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The Greek for risen is 'egeiro'. It is the exact same Greek word used in Luke 24:6 and Matt.24:6. Basically the same verse in in all three Gospels. The meaning is obvious.
<quoted text> The body was not there and the text says as much.
Yup. He got up and went home. That is all it says.

No resuerrection, no zombe-god. Just a guy that survived being toruted for a day.

Ask someone who lived through a few years in the Hanoi Hilton what a human can endure, then get back to us.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#420238 Nov 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Jackass for Satan just doesn't have the same ring to it as Jackass for Jesus.
Why is it that not a fundie who has ever darkened these sacred halls of non-Christians can make up their own little cute sayings?
How about Satyr for Satan? Scythian Ass for Satan? Simurgh for Satan?
Or, you could be totally original and use something like Licorn for Lucifer; Lamia for Lucifer; Lofriska for Lucifer.
But....
I don't expect you to ever do anything original.
what i think is so freaking funny......calling someone a jackass for satan [who doesn't believe in satan...], is like calling someone a jackass for the invisible pink unicorn!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#420239 Nov 14, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freak show waiting to die. You are a satanic wh--ore. Listen to yourself, you are full of hate. I assure you that goodness dwells in this world. Don't fall off the cliff, your life is precious.
you're a donkey braying about long ears on another.

not to mention you don't say anything to your brother and sister christurds who spew more hate than carter's had liver pills.

if perhaps some of you fundies walked the walk, as well as talk the talk, you might see an improvement in how nonbelievers treat you.

for instance look at how grace and NS4M are treated. with respect. because they give respect. try it!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#420240 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Return to your village, idiot.
he went out to play and they moved the village!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#420241 Nov 14, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is most definitely a good argument for the authenticity of the content. Each gospel is consistent for each writer and the intended audience. It is not manipulation of the same story, its highlighting the aspects of the same story that would make the most sense to the intended readers readers.
For example: If you were a kinder-gardener I would explain that water is wet, clear, and you need to drink it to stay alive. If you were studying chemistry in college I would most definitely fail to mention you need to drink water to survive, that much would already be known, and I wouldn't tell you that it is clear or wet feeling. I would tell you that it is made of hydrogen and oxygen and talk about how water is formed by the combination of the two.
Reconciling those two explanations side by side might seem to present inconsistencies, when both explanations are explaining the same thing. The main difference between the explanations is the intended audience and as a result, the content differs.
Simply because the explanations in my example or in the Bible are different does not mean that water, or God do not exist.
week bro

week

laughable

the word of your god!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#420242 Nov 14, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. I don't quite grasp your definition of an eye witness. I was assuming that you could be an eyewitness to an event and be dead. You are correct, there is no one currently alive who is available to give us an eyewitness testimony. However, we do have accounts from eyewitnesses recorded.
No, you failed to grasp the value of eye witness accounts, and the tiny amount of value they have is lost when the "witness" dies, and there can be no value if it is written second hand. Not to mention that eye witnesses themselves have to prove demonstrably reliable before their accounts can be regarded as even possibly factual. Thought experiment:

I come to you, online, and state I saw a tyrannosaur walking down the street. How would you regard that eye witness testimony?

Say I state that hundreds of other people saw it as well. Would that change the validity?(this is as far as your biblical ones get, by the way)

Okay, so I get these hundreds of people to actually come online and tell you that. Do you still believe that a real tyrannosaur walked down the street?(I hope not, if so, you are gullible)

Okay, so then I get all the people and myself to tell you in person. Now do you believe the story?(I still hope not, you'd still be gullible)

Now, I pull up images of the tyrannosaur and even some footprints. Is it believable?(not yet)

Then I show you the actual tyrannosaur. Now you can say without any doubt that you saw it. Does that still make our testimonies believable? Nope, any rational and intelligent person would still doubt it, because we know they're extinct, so to have a live one wandering about would probably get national recognition, as in millions of people seeing it. Without that, there's no way to know for certain.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420243 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I only passed English 102 with a "B" - grammar was never my strong suit.
If you feel the need to correct me, have at it, you'll be doing a lot of grading I expect.
In other words - I'll still make the errors.
FYI - I do make them on purpose, just to see who will be the one correcting them, instead of staying on topic.
;o)
*shrugs*
Cheers!
Thus why I did it in a neutral manner. ;) If it was meant to ridicule I would have added some insult with it, like I usually do for creatards.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#420244 Nov 14, 2012
Legion wrote:
I got one for you.
Where are the Martians?
Evolution fail.
Mars had its day.
So, where's the beef?
Welcome to the internet, now please catch up with the rest of us quickly, and you may want to check your religion at the door if you want to at least sound intelligent.
Legion

United States

#420246 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the internet, now please catch up with the rest of us quickly, and you may want to check your religion at the door if you want to at least sound intelligent.
Thanks for the deflection!
Ban Stalkers

Franklin Park, IL

#420247 Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.

There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.

These were down by a group of about 10 gay atheists.

Here are their names, in order of involvement and tolerating the attack.

1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo

A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake

You are:

1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
6. Kaitlin the wolf witch
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
10. fake (yellodog3 aka Happy Lesbo
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri
13. Grace Walker

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012

In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.

The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.

Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"

Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.

He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.

"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his... View Full Size
Get It Off the Web Watch Video
'Destroy Someone's Life in a Minute' Watch Video
Search Yourself, Protect Yourself Watch Video

Yet before their new life could begin, Harper's ex took it all away.

"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."

Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.

THIS IS NOT A GAME, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#420248 Nov 14, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a donkey braying about long ears on another.
not to mention you don't say anything to your brother and sister christurds who spew more hate than carter's had liver pills.
if perhaps some of you fundies walked the walk, as well as talk the talk, you might see an improvement in how nonbelievers treat you.
for instance look at how grace and NS4M are treated. with respect. because they give respect. try it!
You are a freak show sucking bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs India 5 min swetagarg 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Oxbow 554,616
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 25 min kinky_girl 4,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min bacon hater 763,397
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr prochoices 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,389
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Black Thunder 42 603,514
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 4 hr Rick in Kansas 62
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,005
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) Nov 3 Pat_Magroin 31

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE