wsup kait - a lil time off today?:)
I got night shift tonight. 7PM-7AM.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#420181 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm in south oregon so how about i scoop you up for lunch & we talk about this?;)
I could say "I'd rather shit blood for a month," but I think I'll be polite and say, "No thanks."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#420182 Nov 14, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
can we change the subject a min & talk about you in this pic?

were you in a hot tub? cuz i doesn't seem like you're wearing a top and your hair looks wet on the ends. is that a tatoo sleave i see on our right shoulder going down your arm?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420183 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely required to stand against those others. Would you wish someone to take their incorrect information and become an incorrect christian like they are?
You are failing any potential christain by not standing up to them.
I think you are chicken.
i'm sorry that you feel that way, sir wiggley, but Jesus tells us not to pull up tares lest we pull up wheat with them. we'll just hafta wait until He does the harvest:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420185 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You belong to the denomination that your church represents.
i don't belong to a 'church' except for the Church/Body of Christ at large;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420186 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I got night shift tonight. 7PM-7AM.
is that an invite?;)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#420187 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Viking the Douchebag doesn't want to understand anything; he lives in a world of his own creation, and demands that everyone else live in conformity with it.
Yep...how true.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#420188 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry that you feel that way, sir wiggley, but Jesus tells us not to pull up tares lest we pull up wheat with them. we'll just hafta wait until He does the harvest:)
Your bible and religion also commands you to reveal false prophets.
I think you are just chicken.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420189 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i have to identify with the likes of viking, knowledge and lordhaha by super-imposing myself over them before you'll respect me??? sorry, no-can-do; i'm only responsible for myself here and so are they & you're just gonna hafta understand that!
This post is against biblical teaching...unless you don't see their behavior as sin. You are instructed to go to your brothers and sisters in Christ when they have sinned. You are to encourage each other...care for them...help them when needed. So you are in a sense responsible for them...according to scripture.

That is one of your problems Wasup...it is always just about you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, Annie, let's cut to the chase:
1st off, i can't send you to hell and it's the last place i want you to go. i'm just trying to help you understand the redemption that's been purchased for you apart from your abilities or inabilities to earn it!
so, you can admit to a fault of being harder on christians than on non-christians; i give you credit for that & it's more than most have done:)
can you admit to being born a sinner by nature and seperate from the nature of God?
If you are not concerned about your brothers and sisters...then why concern yourself with me and what I believe.

Once again...you are trying to turn this into a conversation about me...deflection against you having to answer any questions concerning you.

Before you worry about me...maybe you should take a look at what we see when we look at you.

Same old deflection routine Wasup...check back with me when you are ready to discuss both sides of this issue.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420190 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible and religion also commands you to reveal false prophets.
I think you are just chicken.
"Your bible and religion also commands you..."

really - where do you suppose it does that?

can we suffice it to say that the church should be for you and not against you?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420191 Nov 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is against biblical teaching...unless you don't see their behavior as sin. You are instructed to go to your brothers and sisters in Christ when they have sinned. You are to encourage each other...care for them...help them when needed. So you are in a sense responsible for them...according to scripture.
<quoted text>
If you are not concerned about your brothers and sisters...then why concern yourself with me and what I believe.
Once again...you are trying to turn this into a conversation about me...deflection against you having to answer any questions concerning you.
Before you worry about me...maybe you should take a look at what we see when we look at you.
Same old deflection routine Wasup...check back with me when you are ready to discuss both sides of this issue.
LOL! have at me, Annie....you always do!:)

i know i'm not the greatest communicator and i tend to get silly, but please know that i appreciate your sincerity when talking with me:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420192 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
That parable deals with unbelievers outside the church. Jesus is warning you to not toss them aside since you do not know who will become believers.

Here is what Jesus tells you to do with those inside the church (body of Christ) if they sin.

Matthew 18

Dealing With Sin

15 的f your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 粗very matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.端d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420193 Nov 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
btw - i hope you didn't change your pic because of anything i said; i was really just giving back some of your own medicine;)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#420194 Nov 14, 2012
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Four writings? Which writings are you talking about? The bible has 66 books in it that reference God, not to mention other books in which claim eyewitness to Jesus Christ. Take the Book of Mormon for example. If you google "books that testify of Christ" the Book of Mormon is related to 7 out of 10 results posted on the first page. In all the instances that the bible is listed on the first page of results it is mentioned in association with the Book of Mormon. Thats kinda interesting.
Eye witnesses alive for thousands of years after the fact ... yeah, either there are a ton of immortals living in secret or you don't understand what eye witness means.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420195 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - i hope you didn't change your pic because of anything i said; i was really just giving back some of your own medicine;)
I have never said anything derogatory about your picture and I certainly have not said anything about it in a sexual context Wasup.

I changed it because of the immaturity of a few that can not appreciate the beauty of art for what it is. Where I saw beauty, purity, honesty and vulnerability there were those of you that could only see a bare back and a glimpse of a woman's breast.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420196 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
There a lot more than just the four in the Bible.

There are over 150 Christian texts ommited.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420197 Nov 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said anything derogatory about your picture and I certainly have not said anything about it in a sexual context Wasup.
I changed it because of the immaturity of a few that can not appreciate the beauty of art for what it is. Where I saw beauty, purity, honesty and vulnerability there were those of you that could only see a bare back and a glimpse of a woman's breast.
good grief! i was trying to say that i'm not among those that couldn't handle it....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420198 Nov 14, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There a lot more than just the four in the Bible.
There are over 150 Christian texts ommited.
not to mention all the spot-on & scriptually based stuff that i say to you which you omit;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420199 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW This is one of the reasons that I seldom post to you Wasup...you never address the context of anyone's post...you deflect either by some silly nonsense or you try to change the subject.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#420200 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
believe Jesus' words then, as recorde by His apostles & i'll stop challenging you and instead receive you as a brother.
Oh wait now.

You'll say this - "believe Jesus' words then" - but in fact, you don't believe alot of his teachings yourself.

You may be able to pull a fast one around your fellow followers, but in truth, your ruse is just to mislead.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't pick & choose which apostles though cuz Jesus did the choosing for us!
Then why do you believe less than six of the original 13 Apostles, and a 3rd generation disciple?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 230,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Chris Clearwater 751,485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min waaasssuuup 602,328
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 18 min golgo90 571
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 96,172
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min bacon hater 37,283
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE