“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420171 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!OF COURSE HE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!!!!!
GOD CAN SPEAK ALL LANGUAGES!!!!!!!!!GAME......SE T.....MATCH!!!!!!!!
YOU PIG!!!!!!!!!!YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!YOU DUMB PIG!!!!!!!!!!
What a self-destructive a-hole you are. Out-arguing you is as difficult as swallowing water. LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!LOL! !!!!!!!
Thank you once again for proving I am right and that you are insane.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

No,This*Isnt*ThePsychicHotline

#420172 Nov 14, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It never happened. You cannot wish your myth into reality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it!
Prove that you cannot wish your myth into reality? I do that all the time.

Doesn't that just piss you off?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420173 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the one that's being personalized for you as we speak:
the writings of waaasssuuup!
So you are another self-appointed Apostle. ROFLMAO

Sorry, you will never be the False Prophet Paul was.

#420174 Nov 14, 2012
Speak for yourself. In my Universe, "sin"--Self-Inflicte d Nonsense--does not exist.
<quoted text>
For myself, I need no reconciliation with your fictitious god.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're calling yourself the sinnless/faultless perfect one!
I never called myself any such thing. I said, "Sin is Self-Inflicted Nonsense," and in my Universe it does not exist.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> why do you continue to lie by saying that it's me who's doing that???
I said you lie by claiming to have divine forgiveness for everything you will ever do--a claim which grants you permission to lie, steal, cheat. You tell yourself it's perfectly okay for you to steal from your boss, because your phony savior forgives you.

I don't steal from my boss; therefore, I don't need forgiveness.

#420175 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
believe Jesus' words then, as recorde by His apostles
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#420176 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i have to identify with the likes of viking, knowledge and lordhaha by super-imposing myself over them before you'll respect me??? sorry, no-can-do; i'm only responsible for myself here and so are they & you're just gonna hafta understand that!
You are absolutely required to stand against those others. Would you wish someone to take their incorrect information and become an incorrect christian like they are?
You are failing any potential christain by not standing up to them.
I think you are chicken.

#420178 Nov 14, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only text that claims to be by an Apostle is the Gospel of Thomas. All the ones in your Bible are anonymous and claiming they were written by the people in the titles your church gave them is a blatant act of ignorance or deceit.
Your problem is that you can't tell the difference between truth and lies.
I have never lied on Topix. You and other 'christians' do so constantly.
When you start bebuking viking, knowledge and lordhaha, then I believe that you are an honest man seeking the truth. Until then you are just another babbling mouth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i have to identify with the likes of viking, knowledge and lordhaha by super-imposing myself over them before you'll respect me??? sorry, no-can-do;
Why? Are you afraid of them? Does the thought of them calling you a phony christian frighten you?

Are you afraid of catching their shit?

What a pussy.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> i'm only responsible for myself here and so are they & you're just gonna hafta understand that!
You mean, you approve of their hateful tactics.

You Fucking Hypocrite.

#420179 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....i left the 'faiths' of my foreparents (catholicism and syrian orthodoxy) when i got born-again and haven't belonged to a demoniation since!;)
You belong to the denomination that your church represents.

#420180 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
wsup kait - a lil time off today?:)
I got night shift tonight. 7PM-7AM.

#420181 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm in south oregon so how about i scoop you up for lunch & we talk about this?;)
I could say "I'd rather shit blood for a month," but I think I'll be polite and say, "No thanks."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#420182 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
It Never Happened. The ony people who "recorded jesus's words" were four con-men, allegedly named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
can we change the subject a min & talk about you in this pic?

were you in a hot tub? cuz i doesn't seem like you're wearing a top and your hair looks wet on the ends. is that a tatoo sleave i see on our right shoulder going down your arm?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420183 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely required to stand against those others. Would you wish someone to take their incorrect information and become an incorrect christian like they are?
You are failing any potential christain by not standing up to them.
I think you are chicken.
i'm sorry that you feel that way, sir wiggley, but Jesus tells us not to pull up tares lest we pull up wheat with them. we'll just hafta wait until He does the harvest:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420185 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You belong to the denomination that your church represents.
i don't belong to a 'church' except for the Church/Body of Christ at large;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420186 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I got night shift tonight. 7PM-7AM.
is that an invite?;)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#420187 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Viking the Douchebag doesn't want to understand anything; he lives in a world of his own creation, and demands that everyone else live in conformity with it.
Yep...how true.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#420188 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry that you feel that way, sir wiggley, but Jesus tells us not to pull up tares lest we pull up wheat with them. we'll just hafta wait until He does the harvest:)
Your bible and religion also commands you to reveal false prophets.
I think you are just chicken.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420189 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i have to identify with the likes of viking, knowledge and lordhaha by super-imposing myself over them before you'll respect me??? sorry, no-can-do; i'm only responsible for myself here and so are they & you're just gonna hafta understand that!
This post is against biblical teaching...unless you don't see their behavior as sin. You are instructed to go to your brothers and sisters in Christ when they have sinned. You are to encourage each other...care for them...help them when needed. So you are in a sense responsible for them...according to scripture.

That is one of your problems Wasup...it is always just about you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, Annie, let's cut to the chase:
1st off, i can't send you to hell and it's the last place i want you to go. i'm just trying to help you understand the redemption that's been purchased for you apart from your abilities or inabilities to earn it!
so, you can admit to a fault of being harder on christians than on non-christians; i give you credit for that & it's more than most have done:)
can you admit to being born a sinner by nature and seperate from the nature of God?
If you are not concerned about your brothers and sisters...then why concern yourself with me and what I believe.

Once again...you are trying to turn this into a conversation about me...deflection against you having to answer any questions concerning you.

Before you worry about me...maybe you should take a look at what we see when we look at you.

Same old deflection routine Wasup...check back with me when you are ready to discuss both sides of this issue.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420190 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bible and religion also commands you to reveal false prophets.
I think you are just chicken.
"Your bible and religion also commands you..."

really - where do you suppose it does that?

can we suffice it to say that the church should be for you and not against you?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420191 Nov 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is against biblical teaching...unless you don't see their behavior as sin. You are instructed to go to your brothers and sisters in Christ when they have sinned. You are to encourage each other...care for them...help them when needed. So you are in a sense responsible for them...according to scripture.
That is one of your problems Wasup...it is always just about you.
<quoted text>
If you are not concerned about your brothers and sisters...then why concern yourself with me and what I believe.
Once again...you are trying to turn this into a conversation about me...deflection against you having to answer any questions concerning you.
Before you worry about me...maybe you should take a look at what we see when we look at you.
Same old deflection routine Wasup...check back with me when you are ready to discuss both sides of this issue.
LOL! have at me, Annie....you always do!:)

i know i'm not the greatest communicator and i tend to get silly, but please know that i appreciate your sincerity when talking with me:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420192 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
That parable deals with unbelievers outside the church. Jesus is warning you to not toss them aside since you do not know who will become believers.

Here is what Jesus tells you to do with those inside the church (body of Christ) if they sin.

Matthew 18

Dealing With Sin

15 的f your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 粗very matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.端d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 568,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Bongo 796,702
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min ChromiuMan 5,760
6 Signs You Have a FOOD ADDICTION and What You ... 1 hr I Just Read It 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,567
need sex now (May '14) 2 hr jakesbigeight 27
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Uzi 38,068
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 607,285
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web