“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420118 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who should be ashamed. You only talk about the reciprocation of we Christians but not the venom and hatred spewed by you atheist animals. You're a staggering hypocrite and your credibility is zero.
I actually agree with this post in part...I have actually been guilty of it myself at times. There is a major difference here however Viking...one that you and some others here have set the bar for.

If you claim that Jesus was perfect...sinless...

If you claim to follow in his footsteps...

Then unless you can show us where Jesus behaved as some of you do...use the language that some of you use...

Then the.."staggering hypocrite and your credibility is zero" phrase would apply to yourself and others (that call themselves followers of Christ) and behave in this manner.

If you are going to claim "righteousness" and claim to live at a higher level than non-Christians...then you need to live those claims. If you don't...then you are a hypocrite and have zero credibility when it comes to your witness for your Christ.

This holds true for anyone of any faith...if you are going to preach it...then you need to make damn sure that you are living it. Hard to do at times I admit...I fail often to live up to my own beliefs.

We can all be hypocrites at times...at times we expect more from others than we are willing to give ourselves. Most of us however at those times are not claiming a higher morality based on "Jesus".

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420119 Nov 14, 2012
Viking is just a scumbag liar who comes here to be vile and disgusting because if he ever said these things in real life he would be beaten to a pulp if not killed.

He is a coward and nothign more.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420120 Nov 14, 2012
__Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint.
Dumb quaint.
And a new sock puppet is born!

What a wasted life you pretend to have.

If you are the product of your religion then it is pretty worthless.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420121 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't WANT you to go near it. I WANT YOU TO BURN IN HELL!!!!I don't want you to be saved. Through my great and broad Christian writing and my tremendously great Christian deeds, I lead THOUSANDS to Christ. However, Demons like YOU........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. ..I don't want you to be saved........I WANT YOU TO GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!
Is that thousands on a daily basis???
SO YEAH......KEEP HATING GOD YOU SATANIC C*NT, AND WHEN YOU MEET HIM NAKED YOU COULD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE. My plan is working just fine bitch....working big time.
God will be naked???

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

London, UK

#420122 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me you have NO moral code.
New to this thread. Having read the last few pages of your posts, could I ask you a question? Do you see yourself as a Christian? I realise it is none of my business, but from the nature and tone of your posts on here, I can only assume you are not.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#420123 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
I really get to you don't I old man........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I mean I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally get to you. My "failed religion" says THE CHILD MURDERER. I don't know Sissy Wiggs, I don't think 2 Billion followers (and counting) over 2000 years later is what would be categorized as "failed". Your frustration and anger are seeping through my monitor.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHA I love torturing you old man......it's so easy. I was never in a street gang and I was never in Prison. However, you go ahead and keep on flinging that increasingly melting diarrhea which is seeping between your cowardly fingers and see if at least one clump of it sticks against the wall. Although I highly doubt it. As far as making my mark in society; I did that long ago when I published at the age of 17. In addition, I make my mark in society everyday by spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and saving souls. While at the same time torturing, tormenting, and terrorizing Hell-bound demons like you. It's a great life I tell ya..........a very great life. Go ahead old man........keep on flinging that melting diarrhea.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
I'd bet you big money that the "billion" number would be drastically reduced if you ever take into account the numbers of "christians" you disagree with and therefore, they are not christians you can count as part of yoor failing religion.
You can't torture me in any way. I think you are weak and funny. Your constant projection shows that. You can't respond to anything I say without making up a bunch of false accusations and typing in caps which is the same thing as yelling.
You are weak and you lie constantly. I think you want and need the attention because you were abused as a child.
Take care now and have a nice day!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#420124 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Annie, you should know by now that Projection is a dead giveaway of one's actual past.

..........WATER NYMPH!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day sweetie........remember....one anti-psychotic drug a day is better than none. Ta ta for now Love Spell........ta ta for now.
So...you are admitting that your posts are a reflection of your own past?

If I am WN and L_S...then I wish one of them would show up and do my cleaning and laundry! Don't worry girls...will only take about an hour to clean and I only have two loads of clothes!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#420125 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me you have NO moral code.
A lot of things "seem to you".

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420127 Nov 14, 2012
Mark 16:6

English: risen

Greek: egeiro

"to arouse, cause to rise to arouse from sleep, to awake to arouse from the sleep of death, to recall the dead to life to cause to rise from a seat or bed etc. to raise up, produce, cause to appear to cause to appear, bring before the public to raise up, stir up, against one to raise up i.e. cause to be born of buildings, to raise up, construct, erect" - Strong's
http://www.biblemaster.com/bible/view.asp...

No resurrection, no zombies.

"He got up."

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#420131 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO LATE YELLOW BELLY!!!!!!!TOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!!!!!!!!! You said that children should go to Hell. YOU SAID IT!!!!!Don't try and back peddle now you rank coward. And you already admitted your mother left you and your father raped you. Which in turn is why YOU BECAME A CHILD MOLESTER AND CHILD MURDERER. Don't try to back out now Cub Scout..........I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!You are in Hell right now, the Hell between your ears, and you will got to the Real Hell when you get judged. This is a fact!!!!!!YOU AMERICA-HATING, TREASONOUS LITTLE CUB SCOUT WHO NEVER SERVED ONE DAY IN THE ARMED SERVICES!!!!YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LONELY, NEAR DEATH, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED, IMPOTENT, OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Dear dear, you poor weak coward viking. I did not say children should go to hell I said hell is for children in reference to Pat Benetar's song and the child abuse that you probably went through that it was written about. We all know you were abused from your testimony earlier.
Tell me coward viking, why do you make things up? I bet I know. It's because you are a weakling, a sissy, and need to project yourself as being a bully so the other kids will leave you alone.
There are places you can go for help. I'm sure you have plenty of resources as all other convicts from prison have. Maybe you could ask your Parole Officer.
Be careful...it's a big bad world out there.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#420132 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mighty White of you to keep supplying me with Toilet Paper. Please keep opining, I don't feel like going to the store to buy Charmin today.
So what you're saying is that you don't feel like going to the store?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#420133 Nov 14, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
New to this thread. Having read the last few pages of your posts, could I ask you a question? Do you see yourself as a Christian? I realise it is none of my business, but from the nature and tone of your posts on here, I can only assume you are not.
Yes he thinks he is a christian and that there a billions more like him...even though his representation of a christian only fits about 3 or 4 people.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#420134 Nov 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the Baptists, Church of Christers, Methodists, Catholics etc aren't aware that they're not called in groups. Maybe you should educate them. They seem to have formed rather large groups without your permission.
yeah, i'm doing my best to educate one peep at a time:)

just like people don't get birthed physically in groups, nor can they be born-again institutionaly. c'mon people....this isn't rocket science!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#420135 Nov 14, 2012
__Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint.
Dumb quaint.
I was expecting a new sock puppet today. Guess my intuition is still in tact.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420136 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We all pity the delusional people who believe in the nonsense you do.
i believe in science as it explains the creation. you haven't put up anything regarding what myth/theory that you hang your life on, but you sho-nuff haven't shut up neither!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420137 Nov 14, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose yourself and claim Jesus chose you above others.
Self proclaimed sainthood !
Sure, and I am the Messiah. God said so himself, prove me wrong.
ROFLMAO
just cuz you call yourself G-O-D doesn't make you Him.

i can prove that you're of the spirit of cain simply because you resent me for trusting in the righteousness of Christ and not my own

“Love much, trust none”

There

#420138 Nov 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just cuz you call yourself G-O-D doesn't make you Him.
i can prove that you're of the spirit of cain simply because you resent me for trusting in the righteousness of Christ and not my own
Prove your pagan myth of 'christ' is true.

Jesus nor any of 13 Apostles ever used the word.

You prove daily that your religion is based on lies about Jesus, His Jewish religion and the Hebrew Scriptures.

Why should I believe a pagan follower of Paul and Emperors over the words of Jesus and His Jewish religion and the Hebrew Scriptures ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420139 Nov 14, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a meltdown coming!
<quoted text>
No, just fundie christian beliefs, which people like you are constantly trying to impose on me against my will. You obviously believe I'm obligated to allow you to do just that. Guess again.
If we met in real life and you insisted on having sex with me, and I kept saying "No," you wouldn't accept that. You'd try to justify it by saying some shit like, "But jesus wants it! I have to do what *jesus* says, because he's **GOD!!**"
We have seen in your buybull how your god justifies rape.
Well, consider me to be kicking you--and your "god"--in the balls.
<quoted text>
Damn right I'm elusive. I've seen what happens to my kind at the hands of your kind. This Thanksgiving is the one-year anniversary of my break-in by people who believe exactly as *you* do.
My beliefs are mine, inherited from eight generations. I don't share them with just anyone. I feel no need to impose them onto anyone. I do not claim them to be irrefutable facts, I state them clearly as *my beliefs.* If you would honestly state your beliefs to be *your BELIEFS,* we'd probably get along a hell of a lot better.
I will say this much; my tradition states that all acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess. As to whether I believe in a literal or figurative deity, that's none of your business. The rituals I choose to engage in, for reasons of my own, are none of your business. You do not get to hear of the details.
I do not seek converts, because I do not believe in interfering with the destinies of others; it is not for me to pull people from the path they've chosen. People are free to ask, and I'll answer--up to a certain point. But I do not volunteer such information, and I certainly do not impose. Nor will I allow anyone to impose their beliefs on me.
<quoted text>
Who the fuck do you think you are to make such an arrogant offer?*YOU* do *NOT* determine whether I live or die.*YOU* do *NOT* determine what happens to my soul after death.
Nor does your fictional "savior."
well this is still mean-spirited but at least you put some effort in it:)

"If we met in real life and you insisted on having sex with me"

umm...you're very attractive kait, but there are other attractive women around me & i don't force myself on anybody. similarly, i don't force my beliefs on anyone, but i do like to share them in forums like this & such. that ok w/you?:)

"This Thanksgiving is the one-year anniversary of my break-in by people who believe exactly as *you* do"

this is a bigoted statement, kait, and not fair to me at all. i have never harmed anyone in the name of God nor is it part of what Jesus teaches. i keep saying this to you, but you keep super-imposing your belief of my beliefs over what i say! what am i supposed to do with that?:)

"Who do you think you are to make such an arrogant offer?"

i'll admit to you (can i do this without your using it against me?)that i kinda say "come with me...." to get you riled up (lol), but i don't believe that it's false. if you go the same Way i do, you'll find eternal life in Christ as well:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420140 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
It never happened. You cannot wish your myth into reality.
prove it!

you're not reaping the benefits of the Redemption purchased for us and your sour grapes attitude is proof!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#420141 Nov 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of 'sin' have you committed in your life that deserved a death sentence?
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. In my Universe, "sin"--Self-Inflicte d Nonsense--does not exist.
<quoted text>
For myself, I need no reconciliation with your fictitious god.
so you're calling yourself the sinnless/faultless perfect one!

why do you continue to lie by saying that it's me who's doing that???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 793,421
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 2,935
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,319
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Remnant of 144000 39,642
Scientific proof for God's existence 34 min Jac 485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Truth of Holy Shrink 607,039
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min bacon hater 97,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web