ass whipping and terror for one night.
!!!!!!!!!!GOOD NIGHT PIGS!!!!!!!!!!
Return to your village, idiot.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#420068 Nov 13, 2012
Viking the No-Balled Cunt wrote:
<quoted text> I'M A NO-BALLED CUNT!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420069 Nov 13, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Proof of the soul; no jesus required:
Viking the Abcessed Anus wrote:
<quoted text> I'M
WRONG AGAIN I'M A COCK-SEVERED CUNT!!!!!!JESUS NEVER EXISTED, I KNOW THAT NOW. JESUS MADE NOTHING, BECAUSE JESUS IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!I'M A FUCKEN FAGGOT!!!!!!I'M A PENIS HATING LITTLE CUNT!!!!!!!!!NOW I'LL GO SUCK ON MY GRANDMOTHER'S POLYP-INFESTED, FILTHY CUNT!!!!!!!I'M A CUNT!!!!! I'M A DIRTY FUCKEN CUNT!!!!!I'M A CUNT!!
What are you gonna do about it??????????
Nothing.

Now, lick my boots, bitch.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#420073 Nov 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Hercules has more eyewitness accounts on record than Jesus. Yeah, 500 people but only four writings, versus thousands of eye witnesses and several hundred writings.
I'm placing my bets on Hercules if it's according to hearsay.
Four writings? Which writings are you talking about? The bible has 66 books in it that reference God, not to mention other books in which claim eyewitness to Jesus Christ. Take the Book of Mormon for example. If you google "books that testify of Christ" the Book of Mormon is related to 7 out of 10 results posted on the first page. In all the instances that the bible is listed on the first page of results it is mentioned in association with the Book of Mormon. Thats kinda interesting.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420074 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Then why do you go so far out of your way to convince me of otherwise?
<quoted text>
There's no evidence of him. All the writings about him are based on an MYTHICAL FIGURE, AS I KEEP POINTING OUT.
<quoted text>
I have no reason to. The evidence points the other way. You don't like Archya's book, that's clear; she did exhaustive research, and I referred you to that bibliography. Your response was to claim that all of her sources--five pages worth--were wrong, and that you and yours are all correct. And then you accused *me* of playing "pigeon chess."
You obviously operate on a double-standard.
<quoted text>
I showed you where your mythical jesus came from, and you continue to ignore it. You *will not* look at the timeline; yet you like to accuse me of "intellectual laziness."
Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'd be so happy if that uppity 'atheist' would just shut the fuck up and accept my position." It ain't gonna happen.
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be honest.
<quoted text>
*You* are the one who wants to continue. You tell me to accept your word; I give evidence and reasons why I refuse, and you don't like it.
I think you're trying to convince *yourself* more than me. This shows the weakness of your own faith.
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freak show waiting to die. You are a satanic wh--ore. Listen to yourself, you are full of hate. I assure you that goodness dwells in this world.
But not within you.

What's the matter, "Viking sock," can't you refute anything I wrote?

What a surprise.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420075 Nov 13, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
That Satanic C*nt's life is as precious
"Satan" lives inside of your head. Your daily rants prove that.

Now, lick my boots, bitch.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420076 Nov 13, 2012
Viking the Cock-Sucking Male Whore wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVE COCK!!!!!!!!!! I PAY TO GIVE BLOWJOBS!!!!!!!!!!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!
We know.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420077 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="Viking the Son of a Cock Sucking, Dirty, Filthy Cunt"]

THE ONLY THING'S THAT FICTIONAL IS MY BRAIN. I'M A RAT FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!!!!I'M A COCK-SEVERED CUNT!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE]

Indeed you are.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420079 Nov 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Hercules has more eyewitness accounts on record than Jesus. Yeah, 500 people but only four writings, versus thousands of eye witnesses and several hundred writings.
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Four writings? Which writings are you talking about?
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John--but you already know that.

All four of them contradict each other.
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>The bible has 66 books in it that reference God, not to mention other books in which claim eyewitness to Jesus Christ.
There were no eyewitnesses; that's a lie.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#420080 Nov 13, 2012
When Viking the Assbite isn't on Topix:

http://www.funpic.hu/en/categories/strange-pe...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#420081 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell is for children" If that's not a CHILD MOLESTER AND CHILD RAPER TALKING I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!!!!! "Hell is for children" you evil, evil, loathsome, beastial animal you. No wonder your mother left you for the good looking milkman. No wonder your father RAPED YOU.........YOU DESERVED IT!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE A BLACK-HEARTED, SOULLESS, HELL-BOUND ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!"Hell is for Children" says the satanic, diabolically evil, America-hating son of a bitch.
!!!!!!!HELL AWAITS YOU OLD BASTARD!!!!!!!!!I PITY YOU!!!!!!!!!!
No coward viking, it was a song made popular by Pat Benatar. It was a sad song not about rape (funny you would bring that up) but about child abuse and I can see the parallels in your sad childhood. Were you raped as a child and now need to project that sad experience also?
Your weak attempt to insult and make things up is what you learned on the streets in your gangs and in prison isn't it? That's how you've learned to survive...out-yell and out-bully the others.
You live in a creepy world coward viking. I wish you the best. The sooner you get that hell thing out of your mind the better off you will be.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#420082 Nov 14, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only early Gospel that does claim to be an eyewitness and even names that eye witness has no mention of miracles, vitgin births, crucifiction, resurrection, being God, etc. it simply a record of Jesus' sayings, parables and teachings. It is the Gospel of Thomas. It is solely for the afire mentioned omissions that the Roman Church of Constantiine's Paulinists left it out of the Bible.... It was too truthful.
They are not going to read something the Catholic church didn't sanction for them, such as the Gospel of Thomas. Even the resurrection story in the Bible they use now is not in the oldest copies of Mark. Go figger they'd have to add to it to make everything they were preaching sound like 'the word of God'.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#420083 Nov 14, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, STOP sounding so much like knowledge..THIS IS knowledge..where did the hubby go?? Did you make him go do the dishes so the PRO can finish what hubby is so sloppy at?
viking and 5 other socks on here are knowledge's husband. One of them claimed knowledge is his husband. It's hilarious.

viking may be right, he may be the 'puppet' master, as he probably has more sock puppets than anyone on topix.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#420085 Nov 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> They are not going to read something the Catholic church didn't sanction for them, such as the Gospel of Thomas.
GoThomas is late. Void of context. Not a Gospel.
Even the resurrection story in the Bible they use now is not in the oldest copies of Mark.
Yes it is. Both as a prediction and as an actual event. It is in the first 8 verses of Mark 16 of the original.
Go figger they'd have to add to it to make everything they were preaching sound like 'the word of God'.
Mark 16:9-20 do not appear in two of the early manuscripts.
The Marlowe Myth

United States

#420086 Nov 14, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but You probably heard that from your lying wife/sister knowledge the knob polisher but she has NO credibility when it comes to truth so that one just flew right over my head. You are losing ground vick. < no error< Go back to your articulate way of SCREAMING PIGS...it fit you better
Calling people dick suckers... A great example of a christian faker...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#420088 Nov 14, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> GoThomas is late. Void of context. Not a Gospel. <quoted text> Yes it is. Both as a prediction and as an actual event. It is in the first 8 verses of Mark 16 of the original.<quoted text> Mark 16:9-20 do not appear in two of the early manuscripts.
It simply says that Jesus "got up", nothing more.

Thomas is not a "gospel" according to you and your church.

Please point out where "gospel" is defined in your Bible.

You are all so biased. It is the main reason your can't understand much of anything.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#420089 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John--but you already know that.
All four of them contradict each other.
<quoted text>
There were no eyewitnesses; that's a lie.
How do you explain the accounts in the bible which claim eyewitness? The accounts found in the bible, especially the gospels, are written to appeal to different people, that is why they are different.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#420090 Nov 14, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply says that Jesus "got up", nothing more.
Says more than simply got up. That is called reductionism.
Thomas is not a "gospel" according to you and your church.
Thomas is not a Gospel according to all three branches of Christianity worldwide. Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant. More reductionism.
Please point out where "gospel" is defined in your Bible.
Means good news. Bible is not a dictionary. Why would you expect word definitions in any place except a dictionary.
You are all so biased. It is the main reason your can't understand much of anything.
It is easy enough to understand the BS you shovel out. How you ignore facts etc. Esp as it relates to the last post about the John fragment. How fragments were sent to three different papyrologists and they all came back with the same findings. Why are you even responding to my posts anyway. You gave me the facepalm or whatever it was which means you chose to ignore my post. Why not stick to your guns and just past my posts by, Folks like you do not care about the reality of the matter. I am biased. Coming from you that is a laugh.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#420091 Nov 14, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mr.W..I have had another eye opener on here. Viking is lord haha and knowledge. Compare the way they type and spell and you got ONE person. I never tied viking in before but there is no doubt. They are one in the same.
he also posts/ed under jeepers and what as well as two others.

he fools no one but himself. and perhaps his pocket god.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#420092 Nov 14, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who's bitter bitch. Bitter to the 25th power. And I say again..........I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE MINE!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!YOU DISGUSTING JACKASS FOR SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
the ugliness and bitterness of a christurd for all too see.

this is a brain on religion folks!

BOOOOOOOO! do you still sleep with a muppets night light?

you JACKASS FOR JESUS!

christmas is coming, keep up this nasty behavior, all santa will leave you is raindeer poop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 551,005
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 12 min Terrence 783
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,795
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 50 min David 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min Epiphany2 602,858
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 96,465
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr i want it 1,100
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 262,098
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr Little Voice 174

Top Stories People Search