Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were, which of course I'm not, what does that make YOU for giving it to me by answering my posts??? GAME...SET...MATCH!!!!!!!!
SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
what is a SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA??? Did knowledge bite a little too hard there??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Viking wrote:
Okay........that's enough humiliation, intellectual
ass whipping and terror for one night.
!!!!!!!!!!GOOD NIGHT PIGS!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh come on..we didnt mean to humiliate you and whip you that hard...dont go away mad....Just go away. sorry we scared you

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D as a baby:

http://www.funpic.hu/en/categories/babies-chi...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Proof of the soul:

http://www.funpic.hu/en/categories/dogs/34734...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Proof of the soul; no jesus required:

http://www.funpic.hu/en/categories/dogs/29470...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the tip.
Grudges aren't worth the effort of holding on too long.
Unless it's "G_O_D" holding is pitiful loser's grudge aganist me. Don't take any tips from him; he has G_O_D-orrhea.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing good. I hope you are as well. I am staying busy at work. We usually get about 60 dogs in for boarding during Thankgiving. I am not looking forward to all of that. Have a great day and TRY to stay warm.:)
Yeah, that holiday travel season is coming up; lots of pets will be coming in for boarding. At least they'll be healthy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
It is you who is desperate to ignore the questions I'm asking. You have no answers, so you dodge and deflect. You are desperate to impose your beliefs on me; you cannot, and it shakes and weakens your own faith. It make you question it, even if only for a moment.
Those moments add up.
Yes, you have bitten the dust once again.
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given the correct answers and I don't dodge and deflect.
Then why do you keep ignoring the timeline I keep pointing out?

Y'just don't want to face that, do you?
<quoted text>I give the complete information and not just the cut and dry answers you hope to get.
What I *hope* to get is HONEST answers. But from a "christian" like you? You'll excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? I strongly suspect the latter.

"Jesus" is the biggest fraud in human history.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Well WN, I appreciate your comments. I don't have any goal to convert you or anyone else. My only purpose is to correct the erroneous information that is out there. In truth, I have no problem with Kaitlin as a person, or with her stance as an unbeliever. That's not the problem for me.
Then why do you go so far out of your way to convince me of otherwise?
<quoted text> The problem is the intellectual laziness involved in saying that Jesus never even existed.
There's no evidence of him. All the writings about him are based on an MYTHICAL FIGURE, AS I KEEP POINTING OUT.
<quoted text> If she admits that Jesus existed,
I have no reason to. The evidence points the other way. You don't like Archya's book, that's clear; she did exhaustive research, and I referred you to that bibliography. Your response was to claim that all of her sources--five pages worth--were wrong, and that you and yours are all correct. And then you accused *me* of playing "pigeon chess."

You obviously operate on a double-standard.
<quoted text> then that opens up a new can of worms with questions and answers that are difficult to discuss, let alone accept. If one does not wish to discuss these questions and answers, that's fine. That's free choice. But to sit there and say "Oh Jesus never even existed," is just a cowardly excuse to avoid the questions.
I showed you where your mythical jesus came from, and you continue to ignore it. You *will not* look at the timeline; yet you like to accuse me of "intellectual laziness."

Hypocrite.
<quoted text>I could totally and respectfully understand if she were to say something like:
"Yes, Jesus existed, yes he got beat up and crucified for challenging the Jewish religious leaders and Roman authority, but I don't think he was a deity or that he rose from the dead."
Translation: "I'd be so happy if that uppity 'atheist' would just shut the fuck up and accept my position." It ain't gonna happen.
<quoted text>I really could respect that honesty
It wouldn't be honest.
<quoted text>even though I would disagree with it from a historical and theological perspective. And the debate would be over if she didn't want to continue.
*You* are the one who wants to continue. You tell me to accept your word; I give evidence and reasons why I refuse, and you don't like it.

I think you're trying to convince *yourself* more than me. This shows the weakness of your own faith.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Says the guy who steals from his boss and conceals his on-line life from his wife, while claimilng to be forgiven for this by his personal private savior.
Your complete and total disregard for your own arrogance and hypocrisy is beyond description.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
is judging me and imposing your morality all the further we're ever gonna get on 'our relationship':(
I am holding you to *your* "morality," and you refuse to accept that.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was looking forward to hearing from you for this? you're a buzz-kill for realz:(
I understand your aversion to honesty. After all, honesty is anti-christian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then why do you go so far out of your way to convince me of otherwise?
<quoted text>
There's no evidence of him. All the writings about him are based on an MYTHICAL FIGURE, AS I KEEP POINTING OUT.
<quoted text>
I have no reason to. The evidence points the other way. You don't like Archya's book, that's clear; she did exhaustive research, and I referred you to that bibliography. Your response was to claim that all of her sources--five pages worth--were wrong, and that you and yours are all correct. And then you accused *me* of playing "pigeon chess."
You obviously operate on a double-standard.
<quoted text>
I showed you where your mythical jesus came from, and you continue to ignore it. You *will not* look at the timeline; yet you like to accuse me of "intellectual laziness."
Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'd be so happy if that uppity 'atheist' would just shut the fuck up and accept my position." It ain't gonna happen.
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be honest.
<quoted text>
*You* are the one who wants to continue. You tell me to accept your word; I give evidence and reasons why I refuse, and you don't like it.
I think you're trying to convince *yourself* more than me. This shows the weakness of your own faith.
You are a freak show waiting to die. You are a satanic wh--ore. Listen to yourself, you are full of hate. I assure you that goodness dwells in this world. Don't fall off the cliff, your life is precious.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

<quoted text>
I see a meltdown coming!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know kait, you're full of mean-spirited accusations and sophomoric jabs against other people's beliefs,
No, just fundie christian beliefs, which people like you are constantly trying to impose on me against my will. You obviously believe I'm obligated to allow you to do just that. Guess again.

If we met in real life and you insisted on having sex with me, and I kept saying "No," you wouldn't accept that. You'd try to justify it by saying some shit like, "But jesus wants it! I have to do what *jesus* says, because he's **GOD!!**"

We have seen in your buybull how your god justifies rape.

Well, consider me to be kicking you--and your "god"--in the balls.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but you're very elusive and shallow when it comes to stating any of your own.
Damn right I'm elusive. I've seen what happens to my kind at the hands of your kind. This Thanksgiving is the one-year anniversary of my break-in by people who believe exactly as *you* do.

My beliefs are mine, inherited from eight generations. I don't share them with just anyone. I feel no need to impose them onto anyone. I do not claim them to be irrefutable facts, I state them clearly as *my beliefs.* If you would honestly state your beliefs to be *your BELIEFS,* we'd probably get along a hell of a lot better.

I will say this much; my tradition states that all acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess. As to whether I believe in a literal or figurative deity, that's none of your business. The rituals I choose to engage in, for reasons of my own, are none of your business. You do not get to hear of the details.

I do not seek converts, because I do not believe in interfering with the destinies of others; it is not for me to pull people from the path they've chosen. People are free to ask, and I'll answer--up to a certain point. But I do not volunteer such information, and I certainly do not impose. Nor will I allow anyone to impose their beliefs on me.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't hate me cuz i know who i am, instead; come with me if you want to live....
Who the fuck do you think you are to make such an arrogant offer?*YOU* do *NOT* determine whether I live or die.*YOU* do *NOT* determine what happens to my soul after death.

Nor does your fictional "savior."

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> .....prove there's no devil by quiting to act exactly like him!
You first.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: We were all made as imperfect creatures by an all-knowing, all-powerful being who now holds us responsible for our imperfections and intends to punish us for our doubts.
Oh -- and he loves us.
Sorry. Doesn't add up for me.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...holds us responsible for our imperfections and intends to punish us for our doubts..."
you conveniently continue to leave out the bigger picture: "He who knew no sin became sin for us so that we might became the righteousness of God in Christ"
You conveniently continue to leave out the bigger picture; your jesus is a myth, and your buybull is a book of lies.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I have more morals in my little fingernail than you will ever have and never have to worry about going down into the sty with you.
Viking the Rabid Shitstain wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the morals of an African Warthog,
You have the morals of a child predator.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You are not qualified to make an offer of life after death, silly.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the testimony of Christ
--is a fraud.

Deal with it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the critical things that self-righteous/religious people keep forgetting is that after Christ assended He sent the Spirit of Truth
It never happened. You cannot wish your myth into reality.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of 'sin' have you committed in your life that deserved a death sentence?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was born with sin (we all are)
Speak for yourself. In my Universe, "sin"--Self-Inflicte d Nonsense--does not exist.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> how do suppose to be reconciled to God apart from receiving His Son?
For myself, I need no reconciliation with your fictitious god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 396,661 - 396,680 of440,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which hosting provider would you use for a blog? 2 min marispetrescu 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 223,089
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 529,768
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min NEWS-FLASH 171,407
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 716,210
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min petesake kis 114,570
I have just been arrested! What should I do? 22 min Dr_Zorderz 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Charlie Sheen 255,618
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••