“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#417784 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> The end result of sin is death, separation from God. All sex sin is sin period.
All sex is sin?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417785 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> It's basic common sense to a medical student. Anatomy and physiology was one of many of God's attributes as they were all his creation. Are you really that naive to think the God who created us wouldn't know something like this?
So you're saying that priests were medical students?

The question was to whom this information about circumcision was told and how. As usual, you did not address the question.

You just did the fundie dance all around it with seeming indignity that someone would not understand things as an indoctrinated fundie would.

Now, once again:

To whom did God give this information and how?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417786 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> The term “hermaphrodite” is applied to human beings who possess both male and female genitalia, however, this biological condition is very rare among humans. It's a deformity, cmon quit being stupid.
The presence of hermaphrodites in light of the sexual fetal development is tacit evidence that heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality are all quite "normal" as proven through methodological naturalism. Sex-dichotomous differences are not absolute in the human population, and there are individuals who are exceptions (e.g., males with a uterus, or females with an XY karyotype), or who exhibit biological and/or behavioral characteristics of both sexes. This is irrefutable, demonstrable, testable, falsifiable, and repeatable, everything your pocket god and its immorality and anti-human geist is not.

The occur acne frequency is immaterial but it is in no way rare. Funny how your perfect designer allows deformities. How can you people twist your minds in such convoluted ways to buy the nonsense you sell?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417787 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> The term “hermaphrodite” is applied to human beings who possess both male and female genitalia, however, this biological condition is very rare among humans. It's a deformity, cmon quit being stupid.
By the way, you didn't explain it, you tried to dismiss it. That is not the same thing. You are quite the effete ineffective

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#417788 Nov 5, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
All sex is sin?
Only if I don't get to play, too.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417789 Nov 5, 2012
Saint Augustine wrote:
<quoted text>
The catholic church, as we know it, did not exist when those texts were created. And all of them were created in the 1st and 2nd centuries.
But the catholic church, under the orders of Constantine, took a few of the thousands of documents available and chose which ones everyone was to believe from that time forward. And Christians who claim Catholics are not Christians still follow only the books which they chose. Ironic, isn't it?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417790 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> You got to be the laziest on here. Try asking someone who has a little medical knowledge or knows how to use a computer and you will see that I am right. It's not a hard research question by a long shot so look it up.
I have yet to read any of your vague supernaturalist that even approached being anywhere near "right".
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417791 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You still didn't answer the question of why God wouldn't have just made men so they wouldn't have had to have a torturous procedure done on them. Why don't you try answering that first?
Also, why did God command that he be brought these pieces of penis that had been cut off? That sound quite perverted to me and a lot of other rational people. I'm sure you have some dancing around these questions that you can do in an attempt to answer them.
They can't answer it so they have to compose 50 other lies to tail-drag their way out.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#417792 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
Does anyone know why God picked a certain length of time before circumcising was to be done, as always God had a very good reason for waiting a certain amount of time, anybody know?
I had all of my boys circumcised because their father was, and when I asked the Doctor why the need for it, he explained about cleanliness and possible infection. I am not Jewish, so it was not a “rite”. I do not understand why we are talking about a Jewish tradition, that turned mainstream due to health concerns, on a thread for folks that are no longer Christians.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417793 Nov 5, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so naive to think you know the mind of "God" to make a determination?
Your arrogance is beginning to show.
You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till he gets really frustrated because he can't answer any questions on his own. Watch and you'll see that he never directly answers a question. If he does come close, it is because he found something online that he can copy/paste and never gives an attribute to the author of said material.

Then he gets nasty.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417794 Nov 5, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aww don't be afraid gurlfriend; i promise to be gentle but truthful.
while you think of it, could you explain bisexuality to me, if you think it's something other than a combo of choice/lust & addiction?:)
Why are you asking? You claim to be bisexual. You should know what it means if you claim it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417795 Nov 5, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm the one & only & i'm back!
won't you please come in & have nice warm bowl of chilli with us?;)
I would feed you if you were hungry. However, I would never sit down to a meal with you under any circumstances.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417796 Nov 5, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I like my reality without the immoral bullshit you are dropping.
What color is the sky in your reality?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417797 Nov 5, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>SEE?!
I'm just try'n ta save ya! And that ain't no lie!
This is an exemplary act of salvation!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417798 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> The bible is God's mind. The determination made is a simple medical fact.
No it isn't. Babies are now circumcised right after birth or 2nd day of life at most. They don't bleed to death because babies are born with clotting factors. If not, they would all have to be given a clotting factor (which they are not) or they would still bleed to death from the circumcision.

Do some research before you believe everything your church tells you. That way, you won't look quite as deluded.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417799 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Here's one of many places you could of gotten the answer, since you're this lazy this one is on me. On the eighth day, the amount of prothrombin present actually is elevated above one-hundred percent of normal—and is the only day in the male’s life in which this will be the case under normal conditions. If surgery is to be performed, day eight is the perfect day to do it. Vitamin K and prothrombin levels are at their peak. The chart below, patterned after one published by S.I. McMillen, M.D., in his book, None of These Diseases, portrays this in graphic form.
No, that is not correct. There is a drop in levels 24 hours after birth that returns to normal within 48 hours, and not over 100% as the lying apologists claim. It is also not sex specific but natural to all babies. The only place you will find your claim is among apologists.

It does not explain why the skin is there in the first place.

Oh, and McMillan is a lying hack. He told a woman who was beaten many times by her husband to give into her husband and her life will be worthwhile and happy. Your source is a discredited nutjob whose work belongs in the trash.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#417800 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>But the catholic church, under the orders of Constantine, took a few of the thousands of documents available and chose which ones everyone was to believe from that time forward. And Christians who claim Catholics are not Christians still follow only the books which they chose. Ironic, isn't it?
Mostly correct.

But don't blame me.

I'm just a dead saint.

Wafer?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#417801 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you acting so stupid for by asking useless questions.
Just admit that you do not have an answer. Why are Christians always so dishonest?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417802 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So that didn't work for ya, huh?*LOL*
*~`}}}}}}SHOCKING EXPERIENCE{{{{{{`~*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417803 Nov 5, 2012
Saint Augustine wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretending.
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min bacon hater 37,253
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 548,444
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 96,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min bacon hater 750,273
Tristan Thompson, and his hot-headed critic, R... 6 min Doctpr REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min AnnieJ 602,152
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min KiMare 229,907
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 261,620
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE