“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417566 Nov 5, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not worried about them. They have made their choice. It is the people who come on this thread who doesn't say anything, and just reads. My heart goes to them, the ones who does not blaspheme God, but silently just stands by. Yes God does want me to give his word. I give scriptures and warn others as Jesus did, and his disciples. All Christians are called to do something, and for the ones who warns of hell, that is their purpose to give the WHOLE word not just part of it. You think it is mean, I think it is loving someone enough, so they will not burn eternally. You have NO right to tell another Christian, they should not give the word of God, that offends you.....that only shows where you are with God. If one person reads my posts, and gets in a car accident, they might in the last few moments of their life, ask God to forgive them and accept Jesus in their life. For that alone.........all the wear and tear I get from you and others will be worth, that life who did not go to hell. So push on you worker of iniquity, I want nothing to do with you. You don't care about these people, you just want to take everyone to hell with you.
Psssst....

Hell is just a fable.

Relax.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417567 Nov 5, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You stating you were the first female Navy Seal is one of them. LOL
You must think everyone on this thread are idiots.....LOL
I don't remember Kait ever saying that. Maybe you can point to a post where she said it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417568 Nov 5, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY seal you ever seen was at the zoo MORON!!!!
And one more thing RETARD!!!!! DOG has never been a christian dumbass!!! Knowledge is and never said diffrent I don't care what you say about me puss in boots go be with your dyke GF!!!!
Okay, never mind. I see her post now.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417569 Nov 5, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
A con is also used in reference to a deceiver, or a liar..
I didn't read past this sentence. You're correct. You should know because you are a con...a liar and a deceiver. You choose to be that daily with your lies and your sock husbands.

You have no reason to be telling other people what they are until you clean up your own act, skippy.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#417570 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think that your God doesn't know that you switch names to write this kind of thing and then switch back to knowledge to write things less foul? If it's omniscient, as you claim, then you're wasting your effort. You're not only not fooling anyone here, you're not fooling your god either.
There was never ever a god at all!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417571 Nov 5, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
i have stayed out of this debate for my own reasons.
a couple of things i want to mention is the benefits the mom gets when she breastfeeds.......there are emotional benefits. as well as physical benefits.
it lowers a mothers risk of postpartum depression. it also helps the mother and baby bond. each mom's breastmilk is unique and specific to her and her baby.
it also helps the mom lose some of those extra pounds put non during pregnancy and helps the uterus contract. therefore reducing the risk of her bleeding.
it also lowers the risk of the mom getting breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
to say that formula, a chemical concoction, is just as good for a baby as breastmilk..........that just saddens me.
some chemicals in infant formula.......
Potassium hydroxide; also used topically to prevent the growth of horns in calves
Calcium carbonate; the common name is chalk
Calcium hydroxide; the common name is lye
Calcium chloride; the hardware store sells this under the label "Moisture Magnet"
Carrageenan:This is used as a thickener and emulsifier.Listed on the label of nearly all liquid infant formulas, including Enfalac, ProSobee, Similac Advance, Similac LF, Isomil, Alsoy, SMA, and others. carrageenan has no nutritional value and studies have shown it may pose serious health hazards, it should not be used in food, especially infant formulas. Infant formula in Britain does not include carrageenan.
http://www.babyloveproducts.com/babyformula.h...
thankfully more than half of new moms [in america] now breastfeed their babies. even if for a short period of time. as far as i know there isn't a vaccine that is on the market to prevent childhood obesity. the longer a baby breastfeeds, the less likely they are to be overweight. plus breastfeed babies are less likely to die of crib death.
anyway, just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Thanks, l_s. Good info.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#417572 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Discrimination IS misogyny, G. But you don't want to admit that.....
You are correct. I am too intelligent to use words improperly.

The words are not synonyms.

One can discriminate with out hating. Get a clue. Get a dictionary.

Mysogyny is the hatred of women. Period.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417573 Nov 5, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, I'm not worried about my own satisfaction. Playing to my own ego is not something I'm interested in. Others may do so, but I refuse to.
I'm interested in what you can offer as a scholarly rebuttal to the points I make. You seem to relish an intellectual challenge, as do I.
You play to your own ego every time you post on a thread entitled 'Why I'm no longer a Christian'. If you weren't doing so, you'd be on a Christian thread.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417574 Nov 5, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think name calling is childish...no matter who does it.
If you think Grace was childish for her act of name calling...how do you view the name calling that you and your husband has done?
Oh, that's okay. He's The One True Christian and is therefore forgiven for any ugliness he issues forth.*rolls eyes* Not Jesus' teaching.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417575 Nov 5, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently your church allows devil worshipers to come in and teach them all about satan...Does it? You have to have order in a church, or there would be chaos. God is not chaos. I have the CD's of Casting Crowns, I don't need to go to you tube. Thanks but maybe you should keep listening to live more Christ like. All is welcome is a church, as long as they do not cause a disturbance....Does your church let drunks come in and fight in your chapel? I would hope not, you have a poor leader if he would allow it. Jesus casted out demons of every kind. He told people to be quiet, or did you forget that, when the woman was following them and mocking the disciples, acting like she was with them, when she was making fun. Jesus knows his children. It is not always about love, you have to take authority with satan if you're church is attacked....I don't think in this situation, that Jesus would turn the other cheek and let someone make a mockery out of His sanctuary. That is the first time in the Bible Jesus showed his temper and anger. Did you forget that, or are you going to figure out another way to rearrange God's word to fit your needs and wants.
I love it when a 'Christian' bashes another Christian who has acted far more like they are following Jesus' teachings. Yep, it just really tickles me.

You can't see what you look like from those who know what the Bible says. You can't see yourself as the Jackass for Jesus you are because you're too busy feeling superior. What a prize it is to watch you do this and know that any young person reading here will see what religion does to people.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417576 Nov 5, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband does what he wants as yours does. End of story. Sorry dear, that is not going to work with me.
Your imaginary sock puppet does exactly what you type. Annie's husband is no longer alive. It's like you fundies to trash the dead also.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#417577 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I don't remember Kait ever saying that. Maybe you can point to a post where she said it.
She said it sarcasticly to me. She was claiming my posted certs are all frauds.

Basically it went "If you have a degree then I was the first female Navy Seal."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#417578 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, even though I don't have 3 degrees, I know the English language.
miキsogキyキny&#8194; &#8194;[mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-]
noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.
Women in managerial jobs were disliked by men. They were not trusted to do the job as well as a man can do it. Many were outright hated and mistreated until they quit because they couldn't take it any more.
So don't give me lessons on what I have lived through. Don't pretend to know more about what I have lived through than I do.
This seems to be your bent lately...knowing more about others lives than they know themselves. This is where too much education means you have lost touch with reality.
Wrong. They were disciminated mostly out of cultural bias, not hate or dislike.

You are twisting thins again.
I thought you were having difficulty with the language but it seems your problem is emotional. One of the reason given to not hire women in the past. LOL

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417579 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>You just judged. Why do Christians think they can judge people they do not like? If you believed in your God, then you would tell your friends, you would warn them, you would invite all to know God. Most of you Christians want people to like you, and could give a flip about God. You do not care if they go straight to hell, so long as they like you. You want to be worhiped, which is exactly what got lucifer kicked from heaven. To know God is not to know you. you are not the measure or the standard.'Why I'm no loonger a Christian". Look in the mirror.
No, people judge you by what you and your socks post, not by whether or not they are liked. Of course, in your case it's six of one and half-dozen of the other.

You *know* what you're doing. That's what makes it worse.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417580 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you call name calling childish and then divert from all the name callers like G_O_D, Kaitlin, and Grace Walker to name a few. Do you think that Grace Walker, G_O_D, Kaitlin, and you are childish for your acts of name calling?
You're building another straw man.

Annie said she disapproves of it by anyone. She addressed a singular problem when knowledge was going on about name calling but her sock puppet 'husband' is the worst on here. She called her on the carpet for jumping on one person for doing so but says nothing to her sock puppet husband for the same.

Try a class in reading comprehension.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417581 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Get that mountain out of your left eye, so you can see that asteroid in your right eye.
I see knowledge had to bring in another sock puppet since he can't seem to control others and sees how inadequately he represents God.

Haha. It's gonna be a fun day.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417582 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you do not get to vocie your opinion about what you think is more proper and not. i don't think the word gay is proper. I think sad is more apropos for homosexuality. I think it is evil for them to teach that crap to kids in school, and for people like you to ignore gay pedophilia and the harm it is doing. I find this far more offensive than you having a choice to come here or not and hear that word or not. I find the attacks on Christians offensive and the vulgar nature of G_O_D, Grace Walker and Kaitlin to be very vile.
How dare you open your mouth, when these things are more offensive, than you trying to make a determination that the proper term "mental retardation" is offensive. It is not. If you think so, then trust me, God is more offended by "same sex marriage.
God Bless and Jesus is Lord of All.
What the word 'sad' describes is those who, like you, judge someone on terms that are 'evil' to you. Your heart is hard, cold and incompassionate. Take a look at what is truly evil...hate. And especially hate for no reason, for something that doesn't hurt you as a person and doesn't hurt your children or anyone else's. You're indoctrinated to think it does and cannot think outside your godbox.

That's what's really sad.

And by the way, this thread is not about homosexuality, sin, or evil. It is about why people are no longer Christians. Maybe you can share with us why you are no longer a Christian.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417583 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't seem to realize is that Annie and I, and many others, still like G, still respect him to a point, and have for a long time.
You can't have 'friends' with whom you do not disagree once in a while. Sometimes even vehemently.
I don't think that a lot of people get this.

LOL You and I might be a prime example of it...enough said!

You are right...I don't hate "G"...don't dislike him...I just don't agree with him on some issues.

I have not said the things that he thinks I have said. That is part of the problem...it is also why I will not continue discussing the issue with him. Until he can read my words as written...it is just a waste of my time and his.

I also won't get in to some back and forth name-calling debate to see who can say the most demeaning insults. Not my style. I love words too much...those letters put together to form words...words put together to form the art of the soul.

BTW I spent some time yesterday with the man in the article I posted the link to. It was the most calming and peaceful 30 minutes that I have had in a long time. We discussed his brother...his tribal traditions...it was for a few minutes stepping back to simple beliefs...simple faith.

I thought about you as I stood there...how much that you would have enjoyed joining us...sitting on a bench in a park...hearing his words speak to the very words that were in my heart. At times it was as if I was listening to myself.

As a child I never understood those "whisperings" for a lack of a better word. I could not understand why I was so different in my thinking from my parents and family. You know the background that I was raised in...so I was too afraid to ask questions...to afraid to even think the thoughts. It was only when I was alone...out in the fields...with grass so tall that the only direction in which to look...was up...that I felt free to believe what I felt in my heart.

It wasn't until a few years ago that I understood that it was the teaching of my ancestors that "whispered" to me. Yesterday...I felt at home on a bench with a stranger...a stranger that I felt I knew better than people that I have known all of my life. I am not sure that I can even describe that time I spent with him...it was open...honest...peaceful...and from the heart.

I wish that you could have been there to share in it...I know that you would have cherished that time...as much as I did.

He will be back on Tuesday and invited me to stop back by. I plan on doing that...just sitting and watching him whittle for a while.

I know...in writing this...some will say I am delusional! Others will say I will burn in hell. I am okay with that...I have no problem with how they perceive me or what judgment they choose to pass down. I am at peace with it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#417584 Nov 5, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Sin is sin. Use your brain and think instead of this childish frame of thinking. You can know what sin is by using common sense, and reading the bible.
sin = self inflicted nonsense. People make mistakes. That a God of any sort would make you eligible for eternal torture for envying something your neighbor owns and not say a word about you being eligible for the same place for mistreating people, ignoring the needy and disabled, or for trying to threaten people into believing something which they have never encountered in real life is ridiculous and rather a puny and non-thinking deity.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417585 Nov 5, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> What the word 'sad' describes is those who, like you, judge someone on terms that are 'evil' to you. Your heart is hard, cold and incompassionate. Take a look at what is truly evil...hate. And especially hate for no reason, for something that doesn't hurt you as a person and doesn't hurt your children or anyone else's. You're indoctrinated to think it does and cannot think outside your godbox.
That's what's really sad.
And by the way, this thread is not about homosexuality, sin, or evil. It is about why people are no longer Christians. Maybe you can share with us why you are no longer a Christian.
This statement is what I found to be amusing in the post that you were responding to...

"Sorry, but you do not get to vocie your opinion about what you think is more proper and not."

The poster then proceeded to voice her opinion of what was "proper and not".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min An NFL Fan 119,614
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min andet1987 5,699
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 558,668
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,100
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 6 min MADOFF Zionism 25
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 21 min faten22 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Peace_Warrior 604,729
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min NEWS-FLASH 175,473
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 264,931