“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#417503 Nov 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If you think your attempted childish insults are hurting anyone but you, you're wrong.
Why don't YOU get a rabbit? It sounds like you need something to ease up a little bit and be more relaxed.
The peculiar is strong in this one.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#417504 Nov 4, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I always remember a funny story.
<quoted text>
I was being sarcastic, shit-for-brains. Your new boyfriend "god" claims to have all kinds of degrees; I can claim to be the Navy's first female SEAL with *equal* validity.
Think about it, I DARE you.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I am teling the truth and can prove it.
You can't prove anything, and I don't have to. I have my faith and beliefs and traditions, and they work just fine for me.

*YOU* are the desperate little shitstain trying to prove yourself.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove a single one of your stories.
I don't have any "stories" to prove, dumbass.

"If you don't accept my beliefs, I'll TEAR DOWN YOURS!" G_O_D, aka Dave Nelson

The Borderland of Sol

#417505 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still think you know more about your body by virtue of being in it than any man on Earth.
Read "Of Mice and Men". You made a mockery of it.
Ever read "Flowers for Algernon"?

*insert snark here*

#417506 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
It's called "research." Try it some time.
<quoted text>
Graves, Kersey,“The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviour,” University Books, 1971;
Higgins, Godfrey, Esq.,“Anacalypsis,” A&B Books, 1992;
Lockhar, Doublas,“Jesus the Heretic,” Element, 1997;
Graham, Loyd,“Deceptions and Myths jof the Bible,” Citadel, 1991;
Walker, Barbara,“The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets,” Harper, 1983;
Doane, T.W.,“Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions,” Health Research, 1985;
Mead, GRS,“Did Jesus Live 100 BD?” Health Research, 1965;
Blavatsky, Helena,“Isis Unveiled” and “The Secret Doctrine,” Theosophical University Press, 1988;
Larson, Martin A.,“The Story of Christian Origins,” Village, 1977;
Churchward, Albert,“The Origin and Evolution of Religion”;
Helms, Randel,“Gospel Fictions,” Prometheus Books, 1988…
Topix character limits prevent me from posting the entire list.
G_O_D wrote:
ROFLMAO
That is the exact bibliography from “The Christ Conspiracy—The Greatest Story Ever Sold,” by Acharya S,© Acharya S, 1999, published by Adventures Unlimited Press
You are such a fraud.
And how does that invalidate them? Oh, wait; IT DOESN'T.

Now, fuck off.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417508 Nov 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Drat, now I'm gonna be stuck with that for ages...
Laffin.
Sorry :-(

Try this one instead...

LOL

#417509 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Only in your fantasy world.
You claim I live in a fantasy world while *YOU* call yourself *GOD?*

ROFLMPAO!!!!!

#417510 Nov 4, 2012
Stregheria
...POPULARIZED BY RAVEN GRIMASSI DURING THE 1980s, not "invented" by him in the 1980s... Learn to read your wikipedia sources, G_O_D.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out this:
I pointed out that you deliberately misrepresented what was posted in your Wikipedia source.

You said he "invented" Stregheria in 1980; I showed you that it said he *POPULARIZED* it in the 1980s

Stop trying to cover up your lies, Dave.

"DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO, WITCH--I'M **GOD!!** I'M **ALWAYS** RIGHT!!" G_O_D

#417511 Nov 4, 2012
Stregheria
...POPULARIZED BY RAVEN GRIMASSI DURING THE 1980s, not "invented" by him in the 1980s... Learn to read your wikipedia sources, G_O_D.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't even know what Reconstructionist Neopaganism is.
I don't follow a neopagan tradition; I follow an ancient one, that's been handed down to me by eight generations. Half of the stuff that was described in that article has never been mentioned in my family. There is no single "Stregheria," there are dozens of branches of it--if not hundreds, or even thousands.

Take your hateful fundie christian BS somewhere else.

#417512 Nov 4, 2012
Stregheria
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Stregheria is a system of Witchcraft with Italian roots, and the term itself is of archaic Italian origin. Its most frequent contemporary usage indicates a form of ethnic Italian Italian Witchcraft originating in the United States, popularized by Raven Grimassi since the 1980s. Stregheria is sometimes referred to as La Vecchia Religione ("the Old Religion")[1] The word stregheria is an obsolete Italian word in contemporary Italian for "witchcraft", the ordinary Italian word being stregoneria.[2]"
POPULARIZED BY RAVEN GRIMASSI DURING THE 1980s, not "invented" by him in the 1980s... Learn to read your wikipedia sources, G_O_D.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the entire article.
BULLSHIT YOU DID, YOU FUCKING LIAR. Not in the beginning.

#417513 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is I can back up everything. All you do is tell us how your ancestors followed a religion invented in 1980.
You are just another lying religitard.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As distinct from your religion, which was invented when, again?
And there he goes again, Mac, claiming that my beliefs were "INVENTED" in 1980, while simultaneously denying he said it.

He's so pissed at me he's frothing at the mouth, totally unaware of what he's writing.

#417514 Nov 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't care that you don't care - that makes us even. Sheesh.
And yes, I can most certainly equate a "religious ritual" with paedophelia, especially when it involves sexually mutilating infants and "kissing the boo-boo".(I still can't believe you had the breathtaking gall to so trivialize the process.)
For that matter, I could easily make the case that all religious fundamentalism, at least all I've encountered, is child abuse.
And your continued efforts to sidetrack to breastfeeding as incest are pellucid. Try another tack?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with circumcission, millions of people don't.
You have no problem with breast feeding, millions of people do.
Your are biased and top big a coward or too stupid to admit it.
I find both practices barbaric.
You find breast feeding "barbaric?"

Did your mother reject you, or did you reject her? Either way, you are one dumb fuckhead fundie christian sonofabitch. Only a fundie christian religitard would call breast feeding "barbaric."
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>....Quit trying to kiss WN's ass and get honest.
You have no right to call others dishonest, you fucking worthless shitwad.

The Borderland of Sol

#417515 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with circumcission, millions of people don't.
You have no problem with breast feeding, millions of people do.
Your are biased and top big a coward or too stupid to admit it.
I find both practices barbaric.
How is that trivializing it ?
Quit trying to kiss WN's ass and get honest.
You find breast feeding barbaric?

Doesn't that just open up a whole nother can of repressed something-or-other.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#417516 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
It's called "research." Try it some time.
<quoted text>
Graves, Kersey,“The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviour,” University Books, 1971;
Higgins, Godfrey, Esq.,“Anacalypsis,” A&B Books, 1992;
Lockhar, Doublas,“Jesus the Heretic,” Element, 1997;
Graham, Loyd,“Deceptions and Myths jof the Bible,” Citadel, 1991;
Walker, Barbara,“The Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets,” Harper, 1983;
Doane, T.W.,“Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions,” Health Research, 1985;
Mead, GRS,“Did Jesus Live 100 BD?” Health Research, 1965;
Blavatsky, Helena,“Isis Unveiled” and “The Secret Doctrine,” Theosophical University Press, 1988;
Larson, Martin A.,“The Story of Christian Origins,” Village, 1977;
Churchward, Albert,“The Origin and Evolution of Religion”;
Helms, Randel,“Gospel Fictions,” Prometheus Books, 1988…
Topix character limits prevent me from posting the entire list.
<quoted text>
And how does that invalidate them? Oh, wait; IT DOESN'T.
Now, fuck off.
Acharya S is not a competent scholar. Try Mack, Ehrman, Crossan, Beck, Charlesworth, and Pagels. But especially Mack's "Who Wrote the NT" at the entry level:

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Wrote-New-Testament...

#417517 Nov 4, 2012
There is nothing more natural or loving than a mother breast feeding her infant. Anyone who claims that to be "barbaric" is not only misogynistic, but also evidently hates their own mother, and isn't worth the shit they excrete.

The Borderland of Sol

#417518 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry :-(
Try this one instead...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vfeAqlYv2wQXX
LOL
Absolvo.

#417519 Nov 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You still claim that a baby suckling for noursihment is the same as an adult mutilating a baby and then sucking it's penis to stop the bleeding, huh?

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are cultural and ritualistic and neither are needed in modern countries.
You like having your tit sucked by a baby. Some could, and have, called it barbaric and perverted. Just like you saying the Hassidic Rabbis are pedophiles....

I wrote: <quoted text>
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?
Are you out of your FUCKING mind?!? Breast feeding is merely cultural and ritualistic, and unnecessary in modern countries???
Then tell us how an infant receives its mothers antibodies WITHOUT breast feeding, if you’re such a fucking genius.

“You like having your tit sucked by a baby.”

IT’S CALLED **BONDING,** YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! JESUS GODFUCKINGDAMNED CHRIST, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU??
HAVE YOU **NEVER** FUCKING HEARD OF "NATURE?"

YOU ARE ONE STUPID SICK MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT CUNT MAGGOT. YOU ARE A GODDAMNED FUNDIE CHRISTIAN OF THE **WORST** KIND.

YOU ARE NEITHER WANTED OR NEEDED ON THIS PLANET, SO PLEASE FUCK OFF AND DIE. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MYTHICAL JESUS WITH YOU.
This post *so badly* needed to be re-posted. "God" has yet to respond to it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#417520 Nov 4, 2012
I too had doubts..but then I realize,,that just cause I couldn't feel him..I still knew that he was there...good luck on your self discovery..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#417521 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stand to be around Christians. Most Christians don't like you, because you change the meaning of the word of God. You sup with the ones who blaspheme God, you protect them, you are one with the witches...... I feel the same way... glad we could clear that up, enough said.
Sheese ...
Differing interpretations doesn't make anyone right or wrong, it just makes them different. Maybe you like red roses; does that make all the rest of the roses wrong?

What exactly is your problem with individuality? Do you/did you force your children to dress alike, think alike, act alike? Or do you/did you allow them the opportunity to develope into independent thinkers; free from external mind control?

Some folks follow, some folks lead, and some folks prefer to strike out on there own. None of them are wrong, just different.

Get off your soapbox and get a clue ...burka's are so last year.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#417522 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>The lady was a drug addict and dealer of crack cocaine, that means that she was a prostitute. She came from the gutter. I commend here, but addicts are liars and they learn to deceive and manipulate. That became her nature. She is an angry and evil person. Grace does not want to understand, she says that she tried but the guilt of her sin got to her so she began to believe that she could sin and plan on forgiveness. That means that she does drugs, she drinks and smokes cigarettes. She tries not to, but when the urge overcomes her, she indulges.
Grace knows she is leading them to hell, the sad thing is that not one of them follows her. They only use her to say that we are wrong. If they believed her then her words would have impact. Our word has impact.
Grace will never discuss the scripture that you post, she will immediately run and find one so she caj feel Holy. Grace actually went to another thread so she could come here and twist and lie about what I posted. She posted about lying, because crackheads lie and that is what they have done for years. They lie to themsleves first.
What Grace refuses to see is that it is in her that made her the addict and liar that she was, and this got her in prison.
Gutter people, some of Jesus closest friends.
Imagine that ...

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#417523 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>A drug addict can never be around those who expose her. She lives a lie. When hse goes to bars and hangs out with drug addicts, she makes sure that Christians are not around. She then pretends that she never did it. Grace will never have a testimony, because she will never overcome.
Do I hear the voice of experience?

To "overcome" is the jist of the entire Biblical message.

You claim to have knowledge reserved for only the speaker of the Word.

I'm calling you out; you're a liar ...a fake, and you're not very good at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 175,592
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 774,662
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 7 min barrettj69 231
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min USA Born 559,269
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! 12 min SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min lovewithin 39,340
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ1 37,803
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 265,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Peace_Warrior 604,892
More from around the web