Comments
394,401 - 394,420 of 441,191 Comments Last updated 50 min ago

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#417367 Nov 4, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not you,nor Kaiylin are anyscholars,only bunch of stupidity posting on the base of own uneducated narow unsaved wicked carnal minds,
just ashes to ashes, earth to earth,
that is what you guys are.
very poor miserable trolls seating like lunatics on this forum,neglecting families,wash dishes,vacum living room and cook good dinner for hubands and wifes
just miserable poor abominable lunatics,and cyber trolls
only one sound is worth to send to all of you,
just loud fart-prrrrrrrrt psikkkk
1- How do you know what my education level is?
2- How do you know what Kaitlin's education level is?
3- How would you know if I'm saved or not? I say Jesus is my Lord and Savior based upon the available evidence.
4- My wife and I take care of each other and our children. Our floors are clean, dishes are clean, nutritious meals are served in our home. Thank you for your concern.

Now, may I inform you that the Christian is supposed to engage in intelligent thought and reason? Our faith is not supposed to be blind. If yours is, I suggest doing some serious research into what you believe and why.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#417371 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffffft
Did you think about what you wrote before you wrote it???
Isn't adultery giving into your passions? Sex out side of marriage??? I believe that stems from passion also...will God not judge them heavily because it is male and female?
What about those that have a passion for gambling...drugs...drinking???
I have a passion for those M&Ms filled with peanut butter. Will God judge me heavily since I give in sometimes and buy me a bag...even though I don't need them?
I personally think that adultery should make him angrier. You are harming other people that have no choice in the matter. If there are children...the spouse...family members...even the old stinky smelly dog is affected.
What about bigamy? How does God judge it?
So...does your God judge murder, incest, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse. Is that not as important to him as two males or two females that love each other and want to share their life together?
What I think...from your postings is that your God heavily judges the same things that you heavily judge. He probably also judges much lighter on the "sins" that you commit or the ones that you are not too concerned about.
Do you people just make this stuff up as you go along?
Sin is sin. Use your brain and think instead of this childish frame of thinking. You can know what sin is by using common sense, and reading the bible.

Location hidden

#417373 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you do not get to vocie your opinion about what you think is more proper and not. i don't think the word gay is proper. I think sad is more apropos for homosexuality. I think it is evil for them to teach that crap to kids in school, and for people like you to ignore gay pedophilia and the harm it is doing. I find this far more offensive than you having a choice to come here or not and hear that word or not. I find the attacks on Christians offensive and the vulgar nature of G_O_D, Grace Walker and Kaitlin to be very vile.
How dare you open your mouth, when these things are more offensive, than you trying to make a determination that the proper term "mental retardation" is offensive. It is not. If you think so, then trust me, God is more offended by "same sex marriage.
God Bless and Jesus is Lord of All.
Awww..Another one who is going to act holier than thou..How dare you??? Whats even more offensive than "gay pedophilia" is judgemental religious nuts who lie about who they are. Liars are in the same category as homosexuals and murderers in Revelations. You should learn to love them while you are here or you will never love them in hell. You are commanded to LOVE..Lies r Busted, knowledge and lo Ho Ho will not enter in without LOVE..You going to join them in leading others AWAY from God??

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417374 Nov 4, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
the burnt orange mixed with fuchsia **shudders**
Yes...that too! We must face it...the 70s had great music and little taste in decor...or clothing!

Location hidden

#417375 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Get that mountain out of your left eye, so you can see that asteroid in your right eye.
I did and I see you are still here. Hello asstroid

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417376 Nov 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
No genocide is valid in any circumstance, and intolerable in today's society whether theist or atheist.
Are you claiming an objective moral standard?
You are creating a red herring argument for the sake of justifying the actions of a despicable entity in which you believe.
No red herring. It is a legitimate consequence of atheism, since men determine who has the right to live or die.
Civilized society is striving to eliminate atrocities against humanity ...religion is deterring that effort...ie.- threatening individuals and society with death and eternal torture by a jealous entity that can't even be proven to exist is ludicrous, redundant, and counterproductive to any advancement of a benevolent society.
Seems you forget the 20th century there Einstein. You would ignore all the atrocities under atheistic regimes to fixate on other religious crimes. If there is no God then it does nopt really make a difference the reason since it is men in power who determines who has rights.
If your organization has any chance of surviving in a society of higher standards of behavior, it will have to revise it's moral code and teachings.
It is the ones in power who determine right and wrong. Again you have no objective basis under your atheism to validate any of your moral claims.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417377 Nov 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>First, I'm not an atheist. Secondly, everyone has the right to judge your God or anyone else's God on the basis of what it does and how it's adherents behave.
There are consequences attached to everything you do. There were consequences, for sure, for those who didn't believe in your God on many occasions. And he was evil enough to murder them when they had never even seen any evidence that he existed.
You can say you have a basis to judge God but you really do not. You are just making noise so to speak. There is no real weight behind your impotent judgements.
I don't make assumptions about your God,
Yes you do. When it comes to your judgements you are selective in your facts and ignore context. That means you are either ignorant or agenda driven or both. I would say the latter of the three in your case.
I go by what the Bible says about your God to judge it and I go by your behavior to judge you.
it does not make a bit of difference to me what you think and your judgements do not matter one whit.
Thank goodness all Christians are not like you and the other malicious creatures here calling themselves Christians.
Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#417378 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Get that mountain out of your left eye, so you can see that asteroid in your right eye.
Well Rose THeodors..what a hypocrite you are. I just went to the thread..Atheism requires as much faith as religion" and WHO is on there JUDGING??? Why it was YOU!! Here is what you said on.......Hiding is actually one of the worse. They don't like you because you are smart and cute, plus the men like you and you get positive attention. Hiding is a spoiled child, so she resents much. Lesbo is always on the prowl, online sex gratification. Before, it was her hot tub, where she imagined the ladies here naked and now she is using her film as a sexting type thing. You should charge her or make her stop. If you don't see, just wait.

Now WHY come on this one and start acting as though you are almighty christian of the year??? Lies and deciet are as bad as those sins you mentioned..My My, I am reading more of your post on that other thread...Very judgemental rosey

Location hidden

#417379 Nov 4, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you change the sin in your own life? To only point at one type of sin such a "homosexual sin" is like trying to justify your own sin. In Gods eyes, A lie is equally as bad as homosexuality. Adultry is still adultry even if it is committed from the heart. So HOW do you keep yourself from the same punishment? At least this is what Rev.21:8 tells us.
Once again I will say this , sin is sin whether a lie or being gay. You must change your way of life that conforms to being christ like. If you want to be a christian then you must change, and there's no such thing as a gay becoming a Christian until they change there way, just like a liar, thief and so on. If a former gay person becomes weaktwhile as a Christian he must seek God for forgivness and continue to fight the sin of homosexuality by asking for the prayers of the church members and taking classes in church that help people with certain addictions and problems as this.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417380 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband does what he wants as yours does. End of story. Sorry dear, that is not going to work with me.
My husband is dead Knowledge...so I doubt if he is up to doing anything.

What work with you? Addressing your own name calling?

I seldom name call...not to say that I haven't ever...I have. It is childish behavior when I do so.

If you are going to call Grace childish for the name calling she has done then you need to look at yourself...or at least you should.

Not that it matters to you...but I could have more respect for your faith if you lived up to it as you try to insist that others do.

Oh and btw...what a husband or wife does reflects upon the other. When I first met my husband he had a rather fowl mouth. One day we were out driving and his mouth got started...I told him to pull over and let me out...I wanted nothing to do with someone so childish that they had to use filthy language. He apologized and after that..cleaned up his mouth.

Location hidden

#417381 Nov 4, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Are you claiming an objective moral standard? <quoted text> No red herring. It is a legitimate consequence of atheism, since men determine who has the right to live or die.
<quoted text> Seems you forget the 20th century there Einstein. You would ignore all the atrocities under atheistic regimes to fixate on other religious crimes. If there is no God then it does nopt really make a difference the reason since it is men in power who determines who has rights.
<quoted text> It is the ones in power who determine right and wrong. Again you have no objective basis under your atheism to validate any of your moral claims.
Here is a few words from the creator himself, My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,Ē says the Lord.

ďAnd my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

9For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,

so my ways are higher than your ways

and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

10ďThe rain and snow come down from the heavens

and stay on the ground to water the earth.

They cause the grain to grow,

producing seed for the farmer

and bread for the hungry.

11It is the same with my word.

I send it out, and it always produces fruit.

It will accomplish all I want it to,

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#417382 Nov 4, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "research." Try it some time.
Such a cupid stunt.

Location hidden

#417383 Nov 4, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Once again I will say this , sin is sin whether a lie or being gay. You must change your way of life that conforms to being christ like. If you want to be a christian then you must change, and there's no such thing as a gay becoming a Christian until they change there way, just like a liar, thief and so on. If a former gay person becomes weaktwhile as a Christian he must seek God for forgivness and continue to fight the sin of homosexuality by asking for the prayers of the church members and taking classes in church that help people with certain addictions and problems as this.
We may believe the same way but I disagree with the "HOW" of what you are saying. What you are saying is the same as telling someone they have to shower before they take a bath in order to become clean. I believe that a person repents and then ALLOWS God to transform their hearts. Grace and Peace to you and yours

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417384 Nov 4, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Sin is sin. Use your brain and think instead of this childish frame of thinking. You can know what sin is by using common sense, and reading the bible.
The post was not about what was a sin...but the degree of God's judgment upon them. Why single out homosexuality as a sin of passion...why make it sound as if God will "heavily" judge this as if it is far worse than any other?

I honestly do not know why so many Christians zero in on homosexuality. If sin is sin then is it any worse than any other? Why are you not here standing up against all those other sins?

Many Christians believe drinking is a sin. So sinful in fact that they refuse to even eat in a restaurant that serve alcohol. Yet I never see any of you out picketing package stores, bars or restaurants that serve alcohol.

I had a father that thought alcohol was a sure way to get to hell. So much so that when the man died he had never consumed a drop of liquor.

What causes some of you to focus on one sin...and never say a word about others?

I have never understood that. If a sin is a sin...should not they all be equal?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#417385 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
"G_O_D" aka Dave Nelson is the same old misogynistic troll prick he's always been.
Cupid stunt!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#417386 Nov 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If it has nothing to do with a woman's body, why did you make the comparison....
<quoted text>
She knows more about it than *you* do, asshole. Kinda like the same way I know more about my family's tradition of Stregheria than you do.
You really do hate uppity women who are more intellilgent than you are, don't you? Poor baby.
Stregheria was invented in 1980.

Cupid stunt!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417387 Nov 4, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Are you claiming an objective moral standard? <quoted text> No red herring. It is a legitimate consequence of atheism, since men determine who has the right to live or die.
<quoted text> Seems you forget the 20th century there Einstein. You would ignore all the atrocities under atheistic regimes to fixate on other religious crimes. If there is no God then it does nopt really make a difference the reason since it is men in power who determines who has rights.
<quoted text> It is the ones in power who determine right and wrong. Again you have no objective basis under your atheism to validate any of your moral claims.
Firstly, I am not atheist. I just can not believe in the deity presented in your 66 books...for obvious reasons.
I will repeat...Civilized society is striving to create a benevolent system of human rights and behavior. Those regimes and religions contributing to Atrocity will eventually be purged if they continue in their actions. Your deities actions are undesirable in that morality. The transition to world peace and cooperation is deterred by archaic religious views ...not just your religion...all religions need to reconsider their position in civilization if they wish to survive.
We have been in the "dark ages" long enough.
Why do you think your churches attendance and properties are depleting?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417388 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you call name calling childish and then divert from all the name callers like G_O_D, Kaitlin, and Grace Walker to name a few. Do you think that Grace Walker, G_O_D, Kaitlin, and you are childish for your acts of name calling?
LOL You must not have been around the last few days.

Oh...and please link me to a post where I have called anyone a name. I will take a look at it and if I participated in name calling...then I was childish.

I will wait for the link.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#417389 Nov 4, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I realize that. Christianity was founded as a result of Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection.
Incorrect.

But thanks for playing.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#417390 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....I honestly do not know why so many Christians zero in on homosexuality....
Fascination?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 539,170
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Just Wondering 600,007
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 733,198
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min andet1987 4,156
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 6 min Toshi Sanyo 18
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Johnny 2,451
Good bye Michael Sam 12 min andet1987 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Insults Are Easier 258,069
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Patrick 226,389
•••