Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417414 Nov 4, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"G_O_D" aka Dave Nelson is the same old misogynistic troll prick he's always been.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupid stunt!
And there's the proof!

LMAO!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417416 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try Grace...I learned the hard way not to let others push my buttons.
I think that is why some of them come...not to share their faith...but to see how many buttons they can push. I just won't give them that much control over me. At the end of the day...it is my reflection in the mirror that I have to look at.
Besides...most of the time...it is a waste of time. It is the same thing post after post. You can leave this thread for months and then return...and you haven't missed out on a thing...well...except a few of those sock puppets! No loss there.
Well, if they don't run everyone off, you can learn some things you may not have been aware of.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417417 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupid stunt!
I'm still a thousand times smarter than you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#417418 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try Grace...I learned the hard way not to let others push my buttons.
I think that is why some of them come...not to share their faith...but to see how many buttons they can push. I just won't give them that much control over me. At the end of the day...it is my reflection in the mirror that I have to look at.
Besides...most of the time...it is a waste of time. It is the same thing post after post. You can leave this thread for months and then return...and you haven't missed out on a thing...well...except a few of those sock puppets! No loss there.
LOL.I agree. Its just like a daytime soap. I use to watch Days of Our Lives but havent seen it in over 7 years. If I was to watch it today, They would still be drinking the same cup of coffee and still in the same drama..hehe Goodnight Annie. Have to get up and go to work in the morning..Will return for the next exciting episode. lol

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417420 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stregheria was invented in 1980.
You were conceived in a garbage dumpster behind a Tijuana whorehouse.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417421 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You might rethink that. I am alleged to be a lying, stupid, woman hating Christian now.
Hey, if the shoe fits....

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417422 Nov 4, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Hebrew tribal leaders did, but Christianity was not about that. None of the 12 disciples sought political power. They rejected it.
Which came first, Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus, the son of Jehovah and his Twelve Disciples?

Which came first, Apollo the son of Zeus who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb, or jesus the son of jehovah who is called "the lamb" by so many christians?

Who came first, Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus, or jesus, the son of jehovah who was allegedly born from "the virgin Mary?"

Who came first, Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE, or jesus--the son of the virgin Mary and Jehovah?

Now, you're going to tell me (and rightfully so) that these are all "myths;" yet for some reason, your jesus who bears a *striking* resemblance to all these other godmen, is the only real deal. Care to explain how that's so?

Are you going to say it's because "god's word" says so?

Y'see, this is why the born-again zealots like knowledge and G_O_D (he really needs to get himself a less blasphemous user name) and their ilk hate me so much; I'm a Witch who know this stuff--I know it better than they do--and I post it frequently, and there's nothing they can do about it. They cannot refute what I post, so they attack me personally instead.

It's nothing new.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417423 Nov 4, 2012
Stregheria

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Stregheria is a system of Witchcraft with Italian roots, and the term itself is of archaic Italian origin. Its most frequent contemporary usage indicates a form of ethnic Italian Italian Witchcraft originating in the United States, popularized by Raven Grimassi since the 1980s. Stregheria is sometimes referred to as La Vecchia Religione ("the Old Religion")[1] The word stregheria is an obsolete Italian word in contemporary Italian for "witchcraft", the ordinary Italian word being stregoneria.[2]"

POPULARIZED BY RAVEN GRIMASSI DURING THE 1980s, not "invented" by him in the 1980s... Learn to read your wikipedia sources, G_O_D.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#417424 Nov 4, 2012
RE: Stregheria

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Stregheria is a system of Witchcraft with Italian roots, and the term itself is of archaic Italian origin. Its most frequent contemporary usage indicates a form of ethnic Italian Italian Witchcraft originating in the United States, popularized by Raven Grimassi since the 1980s....

POPULARIZED BY RAVEN GRIMASSI DURING THE 1980s, not "invented" by him in the 1980s... Learn to read your wikipedia sources, G_O_D.

Come to think of it, Dave, you probably *deliberately* misrepresented that, didn't you?

You've always been a misogynistic, deceitful little rat fuck.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417425 Nov 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if they don't run everyone off, you can learn some things you may not have been aware of.
When I posted on this thread regularly I learned a lot...about myself and about what I believe and don't believe. That was back when there were several others here posting...CJ said...X...Hip...etc...etc.

I didn't always agree with them but they made me think...

These sock people only make my eyes cross!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#417426 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Only to your own satisfaction, which doesn't cut it.
Have fun with the rest of them.
<quoted text>
Let me ask *you* something:
What is the purpose of eternal damnation?
What *true purpose* does it serve? Does it actually teach a lesson? Does an all-compassionate, all-knowing and all-understanding god actually have a lesson plan in mind for the one who's burning, or does he really just say, "You had your chance and you blew it; tough shit, amigo, no forgiveness for your disbelief," while murderers, rapists and child molesters who "repent" on their death-beds get a free ride into Paradise?
Or is it just an onerous and oppressive punishment dealt out by a petulant, petty and insecure god? One that is obviously more immature human than divine?
A god like that does not exist in my Circle. Neither does its son.
Those are very good questions Kaitlin.

The answer isn't as simple or as cut and dry as many skeptics and even Christians alike would like it to be. I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

First of all, I do believe that hell exists as a spiritual realm and not as a physical realm. The hell of "Dante's Inferno" fame seems grossly misunderstood by everyone. I don't think anyone is there burning alive as we would here in this plane of existence. I interpret hell as separation from God. If God is love and light as described in the Bible, then hell is darkness, rejection, and loneliness far beyond anything we might experience here.

Is grace and forgiveness a bad thing? I don't think so. Not if those asking forgiveness are truly regretful for what they have done. It's very difficult to not be cynical in today's world, but I believe there are people who have done horrible things, and that some of these people are genuinely sorry for what they have done. So what about the person who doesn't believe, although he or she has been given countless opportunities to accept? When compared to a person who is truly sorry and has expressed that regret with a sincere heart, then the unbeliever must not go unpunished. If the offense is eternal rejection in this life, then shouldn't the punishment be eternal separation from love and light in the next life?

The danger of over-thinking forgiveness and salvation comes about when we compare ourselves with each other, or worse yet, with God.
God forgives the sincere heart. He also expects us to do the same. You may not think that you're as bad as a murderer or rapist, and to an extent, I can understand the justification to think that way. But God says that only He has the right to judge others. If we do it, as imperfect creatures, we do so out of a primal need for revenge which isn't ours to exact on others.

These are just my thoughts. They may not give the answers you seek or expected, but I have been honest for whatever that's worth.

Goodnight Kaitlin.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417427 Nov 4, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
doing the classic christurd dodge again.
you gained an hour THIS year. you weren't talking years ago.
not to mention that companies USED to say, to third shift workers, you got paid an extra hour in the spring when time "springs" ahead an hour.
if the prison you claimed you worked in, didn't adjust your time and pay you for that extra hour.......you can blame your union.
i worked third shift after i started having babies. so i too know what it's like working both weekends that time changes. some people are smart enough to request this weekend off. it didn't take me a couple of years to get used to not working third shift. took me about a week.
now come back with something vile and nasty. just like we know you will! don't disappoint.
When you work for the state it doesn't work that way, not in IL. You can request an early out, or time off, but if there is not enough people who showed up for work, they mandate the other shift. Noone gets off or gets an early out. You can use a personal day, to be safe, but most do that for the holidays. Prisons don't close, all assignments have to be filled. It is not like working in a clothing store, or an office job, or a hospital. All required job assignments can not be left unwatched. IT would be a breach of security, for the prison and the public. Everyone knows that security jobs in Illinois have worked on skeleton crews since the state is broke, just enough people to cover those jobs.It has been that way for years. Hoping for a new governor next time. It is good pay, and a good retirement. The one hour not paid, is what ASCME settled for making time and a half and double time on the holidays, sick time, and vacation days....it all worked out. Getting use to midnight shift had nothing to do with it.....getting use to time change from the last few years, on the "day" after. Anyway thanks for your concern. It really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing how much "REALLY" care .;)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417428 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
How did you get away with marrying a fourteen-year-old middle school drop-out? And if he isn't one, why does he post like one?
He enjoys pissing you off, and he does it quite well.:)

Why did you go to college just to use a pooper scooper? ;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417430 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When I posted on this thread regularly I learned a lot...about myself and about what I believe and don't believe. That was back when there were several others here posting...CJ said...X...Hip...etc...etc.
I didn't always agree with them but they made me think...
These sock people only make my eyes cross!
I know.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417431 Nov 4, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I have never seen a post where you were rude to anyone. I really havent commented much to you, However, I enjoy reading your post. You have always been very civil and polite even when others are cruel to you. I should learn from you. I usually try to hold my tounge from name calling but when it comes to lord haha and knowledge, I just give up on trying to be nice to them. It never works..at least not for me.
You can't stand to be around Christians. Most Christians don't like you, because you change the meaning of the word of God. You sup with the ones who blaspheme God, you protect them, you are one with the witches...... I feel the same way... glad we could clear that up, enough said.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#417433 Nov 4, 2012
&li st=UUiC9uvJxy0Ax5-jcd5QDkmA &index=27&feature=plcp

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#417435 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Which came first, Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus, the son of Jehovah and his Twelve Disciples?
Which came first, Apollo the son of Zeus who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb, or jesus the son of jehovah who is called "the lamb" by so many christians?
Who came first, Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus, or jesus, the son of jehovah who was allegedly born from "the virgin Mary?"
Who came first, Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE, or jesus--the son of the virgin Mary and Jehovah?
Now, you're going to tell me (and rightfully so) that these are all "myths;" yet for some reason, your jesus who bears a *striking* resemblance to all these other godmen, is the only real deal. Care to explain how that's so?
Are you going to say it's because "god's word" says so?
Y'see, this is why the born-again zealots like knowledge and G_O_D (he really needs to get himself a less blasphemous user name) and their ilk hate me so much; I'm a Witch who know this stuff--I know it better than they do--and I post it frequently, and there's nothing they can do about it. They cannot refute what I post, so they attack me personally instead.
It's nothing new.
Don't be an idiot. Jesus was well before all roman doctrine. When Contanstine took hold...he combined paganism with christianity. History proves this...the 600 Catholic volumes of doctrine proves this too. You really must get a seditive...take a month off before returning..........FOOOOll.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417437 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't forget knowledge, viking, lord ha ha, Logistics Supervisor... you *did* forget them, didn't you? Is it because they're your kind of christians?
Just know lord ha ha . But the others didn't blaspheme God. In my opinion, Grace is ten times worse off than them. They just have a cursing problem. They stand up for what they believe in.....Grace has no back bone/spine when it comes to standing up for God's word. She lies to you and tells you that your not going to burn in hell while you still do your sorcery and claim to be a witch. If you die tommorrow the Bible states no witches will enter the kingdom of heaven , that means you will die and go to hell. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be trying to save your soul from burning in hell. She will get mad at you one day, and she will be your worst nightmare....LOL She then will tell you all about hell, when she can not play you anymore. I will stick around to watch, may not be participating, but I can't wait for the show. Just remember I told you so when it happens. Just like you turned on dog, he is eating you alive, and your too stupid to see it from another perspective. He has made you all look like a bunch of washed up old hags who is trying to prove a point about something he could really care less about.... You all are just too stupid to realize it...kinda makes me ashamed I am a woman, that your all falling for this guys saying...here kitty kitty........ and you keep going back to make these long speaches, he just laughs at...LOL hahahahahaha Too funny. He has already proved his point in every direction. LOL It has been quite entertaining.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#417438 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your gay wordl, being judgmental, which you are being,is worse than gay pedophilia. You think that your judgmentalism is worse than gay pedophilia and gays having saex with children.
YOU ARE SICK AND DEVIANT.
Yes, you stand out in front of the heavenly gates with your drug addiction and gay pedophiles and let them go in first and see how long you have to wait. No, you are leading them straight to hell, just like the drug addict liar that you are.
You ignore all scriptures, because you are the DEVIL.
1 Corinthians 6:9
English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE GAY.
Your bible supports Grace's assertion far more than yours. The worst sin is to deny your god, typical indoctrination method actually. It makes not mention of pedophilia being wrong at all. You are just interpreting it to, putting words in your god's mouth, which is the second greatest sin, according to your bible.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#417439 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Just know lord ha ha . But the others didn't blaspheme God. In my opinion, Grace is ten times worse off than them. They just have a cursing problem. They stand up for what they believe in.....Grace has no back bone/spine when it comes to standing up for God's word. She lies to you and tells you that your not going to burn in hell while you still do your sorcery and claim to be a witch. If you die tommorrow the Bible states no witches will enter the kingdom of heaven , that means you will die and go to hell. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be trying to save your soul from burning in hell. She will get mad at you one day, and she will be your worst nightmare....LOL She then will tell you all about hell, when she can not play you anymore. I will stick around to watch, may not be participating, but I can't wait for the show. Just remember I told you so when it happens. Just like you turned on dog, he is eating you alive, and your too stupid to see it from another perspective. He has made you all look like a bunch of washed up old hags who is trying to prove a point about something he could really care less about.... You all are just too stupid to realize it...kinda makes me ashamed I am a woman, that your all falling for this guys saying...here kitty kitty........ and you keep going back to make these long speaches, he just laughs at...LOL hahahahahaha Too funny. He has already proved his point in every direction. LOL It has been quite entertaining.
Thank you for admitting that you are a psychopathic sadist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 637,547
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 28,649
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Pantheist 18,511
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Steve 618,186
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Not religious 44,168
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 50 min okimar 53,709
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Catcher1 968,793
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 hr Paul is dead 3,642
More from around the web