“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#417353 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...if it makes you feel good about yourself...
I find nothing wrong with the 70's. Well...the decor wasn't my favorite...I like it much more now that it is called "retro". Though that avocado green and harvest gold are still at the bottom of my list.
Oh yes...and the shag rugs...LOL
the burnt orange mixed with fuchsia **shudders**
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417355 Nov 4, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
KICKED OUT OF A CHURCH???? ARE YOU KIDDING? WE DONT CHOOSE YOU CAN COME AND WHO CANT..
pLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND LISTEN TO THE LYRICS.. THIS SONG SHOULD SHUT YOU UP REAL QUICK ABOUT WHO IS WELCOME..
Casting Crowns..If we are the Body...A must see for ALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SExJ9od-0zQXX
Evidently your church allows devil worshipers to come in and teach them all about satan...Does it? You have to have order in a church, or there would be chaos. God is not chaos. I have the CD's of Casting Crowns, I don't need to go to you tube. Thanks but maybe you should keep listening to live more Christ like. All is welcome is a church, as long as they do not cause a disturbance....Does your church let drunks come in and fight in your chapel? I would hope not, you have a poor leader if he would allow it. Jesus casted out demons of every kind. He told people to be quiet, or did you forget that, when the woman was following them and mocking the disciples, acting like she was with them, when she was making fun. Jesus knows his children. It is not always about love, you have to take authority with satan if you're church is attacked....I don't think in this situation, that Jesus would turn the other cheek and let someone make a mockery out of His sanctuary. That is the first time in the Bible Jesus showed his temper and anger. Did you forget that, or are you going to figure out another way to rearrange God's word to fit your needs and wants.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#417357 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think name calling is childish...no matter who does it.
If you think Grace was childish for her act of name calling...how do you view the name calling that you and your husband has done?
My husband does what he wants as yours does. End of story. Sorry dear, that is not going to work with me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#417358 Nov 4, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are good reasons to believe it as historical and therefore factual. Would you like a list of the reasons?
If you would like to ...go ahead.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#417359 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
A con is also used in reference to a deceiver, or a liar. I still stand by my word. You are a con, as in conartist. You did give the stories of your cocaine addiction, for twenty years, you had to have sold it as you said, and pimped yourself out for the drug abuse. I am sure, since you are studying to be a counselor you have read the statistics. If that is what you are doing....You certainly don't know too much about the legal issues and statistics for one studying and working your bachelors degree... You are the one who put your life out on the net, not I...Enough said . Oh yes grow up, you sound like a twelve year old. You evidently didn't listen to the message at your church today, or whatever it is you go to....you certainly are not trying to be Christ like, calling people childish names. I noticed the whole time I was off, you were not on much......so that makes you on this thread not to help lead others to God, but you only want to attack the Christians....Your hubby must have been the one who took the charge and went to prison for you. You know a little, but not what you should to be an exinmate. See ya chickadee.
Go ahead and judge me "oh holier than thou knowledge". You just condemned YOURSELF..foolish women. Show me where I attacked any christian? Maybe, I dont consider YOU a christian. You are a Pharisee. I go against your holier than thou attitude and your evil judgemental demon that has control of you. You are in danger of the hell fire that you try to condemn all of us to.

Better control that hubby of yours ^^^^^ He is name calling up there. IS HE going to roast in hell too? Go ahead and stand on "YOUR" word as you stated above..I will live by the teachings of Jesus..Gods Word

Location hidden

#417360 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband does what he wants as yours does. End of story. Sorry dear, that is not going to work with me.
Then why dont you try to save your hubby from burning in hell?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#417361 Nov 4, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why dont you try to save your hubby from burning in hell?
^5!!!!!!!!!!

this is the post of the year!

Location hidden

#417362 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently your church allows devil worshipers to come in and teach them all about satan...Does it? You have to have order in a church, or there would be chaos. God is not chaos. I have the CD's of Casting Crowns, I don't need to go to you tube. Thanks but maybe you should keep listening to live more Christ like. All is welcome is a church, as long as they do not cause a disturbance....Does your church let drunks come in and fight in your chapel? I would hope not, you have a poor leader if he would allow it. Jesus casted out demons of every kind. He told people to be quiet, or did you forget that, when the woman was following them and mocking the disciples, acting like she was with them, when she was making fun. Jesus knows his children. It is not always about love, you have to take authority with satan if you're church is attacked....I don't think in this situation, that Jesus would turn the other cheek and let someone make a mockery out of His sanctuary. That is the first time in the Bible Jesus showed his temper and anger. Did you forget that, or are you going to figure out another way to rearrange God's word to fit your needs and wants.
What makes you believe that an unbeliever will cause chaos in a church? Where do you get your whacked out ideas from? Do you belong to the Westboro Church? Is your preacher teaching you to hate people?

Location hidden

#417363 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer the rest of her question. She mentioned YOU too.
Why do YOU do it? Are You a christian?

Location hidden

#417366 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The CHURCH is NOT the building where you worship..Its the BODY of Believers. I suggest you have a talk with your preacher or find a new one that will teach you the truth

Location hidden

#417367 Nov 4, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not you,nor Kaiylin are anyscholars,only bunch of stupidity posting on the base of own uneducated narow unsaved wicked carnal minds,
just ashes to ashes, earth to earth,
that is what you guys are.
very poor miserable trolls seating like lunatics on this forum,neglecting families,wash dishes,vacum living room and cook good dinner for hubands and wifes
just miserable poor abominable lunatics,and cyber trolls
only one sound is worth to send to all of you,
just loud fart-prrrrrrrrt psikkkk
1- How do you know what my education level is?
2- How do you know what Kaitlin's education level is?
3- How would you know if I'm saved or not? I say Jesus is my Lord and Savior based upon the available evidence.
4- My wife and I take care of each other and our children. Our floors are clean, dishes are clean, nutritious meals are served in our home. Thank you for your concern.

Now, may I inform you that the Christian is supposed to engage in intelligent thought and reason? Our faith is not supposed to be blind. If yours is, I suggest doing some serious research into what you believe and why.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#417371 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffffft
Did you think about what you wrote before you wrote it???
Isn't adultery giving into your passions? Sex out side of marriage??? I believe that stems from passion also...will God not judge them heavily because it is male and female?
What about those that have a passion for gambling...drugs...drinking???
I have a passion for those M&Ms filled with peanut butter. Will God judge me heavily since I give in sometimes and buy me a bag...even though I don't need them?
I personally think that adultery should make him angrier. You are harming other people that have no choice in the matter. If there are children...the spouse...family members...even the old stinky smelly dog is affected.
What about bigamy? How does God judge it?
So...does your God judge murder, incest, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse. Is that not as important to him as two males or two females that love each other and want to share their life together?
What I think...from your postings is that your God heavily judges the same things that you heavily judge. He probably also judges much lighter on the "sins" that you commit or the ones that you are not too concerned about.
Do you people just make this stuff up as you go along?
Sin is sin. Use your brain and think instead of this childish frame of thinking. You can know what sin is by using common sense, and reading the bible.

Location hidden

#417373 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you do not get to vocie your opinion about what you think is more proper and not. i don't think the word gay is proper. I think sad is more apropos for homosexuality. I think it is evil for them to teach that crap to kids in school, and for people like you to ignore gay pedophilia and the harm it is doing. I find this far more offensive than you having a choice to come here or not and hear that word or not. I find the attacks on Christians offensive and the vulgar nature of G_O_D, Grace Walker and Kaitlin to be very vile.
How dare you open your mouth, when these things are more offensive, than you trying to make a determination that the proper term "mental retardation" is offensive. It is not. If you think so, then trust me, God is more offended by "same sex marriage.
God Bless and Jesus is Lord of All.
Awww..Another one who is going to act holier than thou..How dare you??? Whats even more offensive than "gay pedophilia" is judgemental religious nuts who lie about who they are. Liars are in the same category as homosexuals and murderers in Revelations. You should learn to love them while you are here or you will never love them in hell. You are commanded to LOVE..Lies r Busted, knowledge and lo Ho Ho will not enter in without LOVE..You going to join them in leading others AWAY from God??

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417374 Nov 4, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
the burnt orange mixed with fuchsia **shudders**
Yes...that too! We must face it...the 70s had great music and little taste in decor...or clothing!

Location hidden

#417375 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Get that mountain out of your left eye, so you can see that asteroid in your right eye.
I did and I see you are still here. Hello asstroid

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417376 Nov 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
No genocide is valid in any circumstance, and intolerable in today's society whether theist or atheist.
Are you claiming an objective moral standard?
You are creating a red herring argument for the sake of justifying the actions of a despicable entity in which you believe.
No red herring. It is a legitimate consequence of atheism, since men determine who has the right to live or die.
Civilized society is striving to eliminate atrocities against humanity ...religion is deterring that effort...ie.- threatening individuals and society with death and eternal torture by a jealous entity that can't even be proven to exist is ludicrous, redundant, and counterproductive to any advancement of a benevolent society.
Seems you forget the 20th century there Einstein. You would ignore all the atrocities under atheistic regimes to fixate on other religious crimes. If there is no God then it does nopt really make a difference the reason since it is men in power who determines who has rights.
If your organization has any chance of surviving in a society of higher standards of behavior, it will have to revise it's moral code and teachings.
It is the ones in power who determine right and wrong. Again you have no objective basis under your atheism to validate any of your moral claims.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417377 Nov 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>First, I'm not an atheist. Secondly, everyone has the right to judge your God or anyone else's God on the basis of what it does and how it's adherents behave.
There are consequences attached to everything you do. There were consequences, for sure, for those who didn't believe in your God on many occasions. And he was evil enough to murder them when they had never even seen any evidence that he existed.
You can say you have a basis to judge God but you really do not. You are just making noise so to speak. There is no real weight behind your impotent judgements.
I don't make assumptions about your God,
Yes you do. When it comes to your judgements you are selective in your facts and ignore context. That means you are either ignorant or agenda driven or both. I would say the latter of the three in your case.
I go by what the Bible says about your God to judge it and I go by your behavior to judge you.
it does not make a bit of difference to me what you think and your judgements do not matter one whit.
Thank goodness all Christians are not like you and the other malicious creatures here calling themselves Christians.
Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#417378 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Get that mountain out of your left eye, so you can see that asteroid in your right eye.
Well Rose THeodors..what a hypocrite you are. I just went to the thread..Atheism requires as much faith as religion" and WHO is on there JUDGING??? Why it was YOU!! Here is what you said on.......Hiding is actually one of the worse. They don't like you because you are smart and cute, plus the men like you and you get positive attention. Hiding is a spoiled child, so she resents much. Lesbo is always on the prowl, online sex gratification. Before, it was her hot tub, where she imagined the ladies here naked and now she is using her film as a sexting type thing. You should charge her or make her stop. If you don't see, just wait.

Now WHY come on this one and start acting as though you are almighty christian of the year??? Lies and deciet are as bad as those sins you mentioned..My My, I am reading more of your post on that other thread...Very judgemental rosey

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#417379 Nov 4, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you change the sin in your own life? To only point at one type of sin such a "homosexual sin" is like trying to justify your own sin. In Gods eyes, A lie is equally as bad as homosexuality. Adultry is still adultry even if it is committed from the heart. So HOW do you keep yourself from the same punishment? At least this is what Rev.21:8 tells us.
Once again I will say this , sin is sin whether a lie or being gay. You must change your way of life that conforms to being christ like. If you want to be a christian then you must change, and there's no such thing as a gay becoming a Christian until they change there way, just like a liar, thief and so on. If a former gay person becomes weaktwhile as a Christian he must seek God for forgivness and continue to fight the sin of homosexuality by asking for the prayers of the church members and taking classes in church that help people with certain addictions and problems as this.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417380 Nov 4, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is dead Knowledge...so I doubt if he is up to doing anything.

What work with you? Addressing your own name calling?

I seldom name call...not to say that I haven't ever...I have. It is childish behavior when I do so.

If you are going to call Grace childish for the name calling she has done then you need to look at yourself...or at least you should.

Not that it matters to you...but I could have more respect for your faith if you lived up to it as you try to insist that others do.

Oh and btw...what a husband or wife does reflects upon the other. When I first met my husband he had a rather fowl mouth. One day we were out driving and his mouth got started...I told him to pull over and let me out...I wanted nothing to do with someone so childish that they had to use filthy language. He apologized and after that..cleaned up his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min AN NFL FAN 121,623
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 2,981
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Blagoja 825,281
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 582,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min AntiqueAnnie 611,761
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 34 min andet1987 483
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,354
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web