|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>First, I'm not an atheist. Secondly, everyone has the right to judge your God or anyone else's God on the basis of what it does and how it's adherents behave.
There are consequences attached to everything you do. There were consequences, for sure, for those who didn't believe in your God on many occasions. And he was evil enough to murder them when they had never even seen any evidence that he existed.
I don't make assumptions about your God, your Bible or you. I go by what the Bible says about your God to judge it and I go by your behavior to judge you.
Thank goodness all Christians are not like you and the other malicious creatures here calling themselves Christians.
So, your a witch we always knew.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir, are a clueless fucknugget.
<quoted text>
1. I don't "rage," as you like to call it.
2. I've never been defeated here. That guy's a jerk from another thread; he went by the name of Dave Nelson. I shamed him there, too.
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you think he knows more about my family than I do? Thanks for showing me once again how delusional and desperate to hate you are.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he beat you.
Still having problems dealing with reality, are you?

Tell us all about the guy with the exploding chest in the shape of a cross again; we can all use the laugh.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Now if you spoke like this all the time, no one would have a problem with you. You show your humanity and it's nice.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You get respect, when you give respect. I haven't seen you actually give anyone respect, not even yourself.
Bullshit. You get respect when you *earn* it. Something you never do.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You guessed wrong again. I use to work 7pm to 7am..We might of "lost" the houly PAY BUT we GAINED an extra HOUR..we worked 13 hours then..We gained an hour. Elememtry my dear knwoledge
That is nice. The state of Illinois screwed everyone but when time went forward you got paid extra. Sorry, argue with the State of Illinois DOC....not me.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Yeah, right! And if you believe that, you'll also believe you'll LOSE one hour tonight!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Work midnights like I did, you work an extra hour, and you don't get paid for it. You work nine hours not eight.
That's right; you *gained* an hour. Don't blame me if you didn't get *paid* for it.

Idiot.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You, sir, are a clueless fucknugget.
<quoted text>
1. I don't "rage," as you like to call it.
2. I've never been defeated here. That guy's a jerk from another thread; he went by the name of Dave Nelson. I shamed him there, too.
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you think he knows more about my family than I do? Thanks for showing me once again how delusional and desperate to hate you are.
<quoted text>
Still having problems dealing with reality, are you?
Tell us all about the guy with the exploding chest in the shape of a cross again; we can all use the laugh.
Glad you remembered that. I hope you always will....He did beat you, your still trying to get him back tho I see.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If it has nothing to do with a woman's body, why did you make the comparison....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still think you know more about your body by virtue of being in it than any man on Earth.
She knows more about it than *you* do, asshole. Kinda like the same way I know more about my family's tradition of Stregheria than you do.

You really do hate uppity women who are more intellilgent than you are, don't you? Poor baby.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say you are married to knowledge and I say you ARE Knowledge..
You call yourself lord haha and I call you LO Ho Ho..Whats your point?
No matter how you want to say it, The FACT is, We GAINED an hour. Good day Ho
Whatever you say ASS!!!!!! GASSER!! Cause all that comes out of you is gass good day ho!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
WN...make sure that you watch the video until the end...there is a great message there for all women.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am the big bad male ?
You ARE pathetic....
What's the matter, Dave, is the pressure getting to be too much for you?

You could leave, while you still have a little face left to save.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am the big bad male ?
You ARE pathetic.
It is 2012 Annie, not 1970.
The rest of the women have come a long way, Baby.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...if it makes you feel good about yourself...
All he needs is his ego, his K-Y and his left hand.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Romans 1 is a good place to start to show you that Jesus condemms being gay. It's showed in multiple places in the bible, I thought you read the bible.ēLev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
ēLev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
ē1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
ēRom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible. But, it also goes against the created order of God who made Adam, a man, and Eve, a woman -- not two men, not two women -- to carry out his command to fill and subdue the earth (Gen. 1:28). Homosexuality cannot carry out that command. It is, therefore, a contradiction to God's stated desire in the created order.
Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a heavy judgment administered by God Himself upon those who commit it - and support it. This judgment is simple in that those who practice it are given over to their passions - which means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins.
You are wasting your time with her. She sat in the church pews for fifty years. She now, teaches the unbelievers not to believe the Bible and that is is wrong. She blasphemes God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and The Holy Communion. Satan can sit on the front roll and know the Bible and that is whom she serves. Don't be surprised by any of her answers she gives to you. God bless.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes! It's terribly a'holish to be proud of being a woman and having overcome the misogyny in this country oh masterful G_O_D, omniscient one with three degrees, BMW and good retirement plan!
You remind me of Hyacinth on Keeping Up Appearances.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
With every post, "G_O_D" shows us more of his misogynistic Dave Nelson personality.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Very weak defense..You gained an hour. Admit it.
Alleged christians like "knowledge" and "god" never admit to being wrong about anything; it would shatter their fragile little egos.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ASS!!!!!! GASSER!! Cause all that comes out of you is gass good day ho!!!
You are not very good at this Are you? Do you even TRY to use your own thoughts? Oh well. I will be polite and at least give you a big applaude for this weak attempt at sarcasm.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't based upon any of these. Of course this doesn't mean that none of these religions didn't exist prior to Jesus, but they certainly didn't in the formats that skeptics and critics like to claim.
1st century Jews were intensely monotheistic. The first disciples were all Jewish. So this "copy-cat" theory prompts some very important questions.
Why would the Jewish apostles of the 1st century follow a Jewish Messiah that was based upon pagan beliefs, especially in light of the fact that some of these pagan cultures had previously been at war with Israel?
They wouldn't.
If anything, these parallels were later read back into Christianity in primitive attempts to rival the rapid growth of Christianity.
For example, Mithraism is known to have existed as a cult in the Persian Empire before Christianity. However, Mithraism in the 1st century Roman Empire was imported as a secret religion. The Persian and Roman texts of Mithras have him born from a rock, fully grown, naked, wearing a hat. The alleged "baptism" wasn't really a baptism per se. It involved new cult members being placed in a pit, while a bull was slaughtered above them, so they would be drenched in the bull's blood and entrails. Mithras wasn't crucified. He killed a bull. All the supposed parallels of Mithras come after the 2nd century.
All 4 gospels were written in the 1st century, and the synoptics were most likely written prior to 70 A.D.
The letters of Paul date back even earlier. We know this because Paul writes to other churches prior to 64 A.D. and at the end of Acts, Paul is still alive imprisoned in Rome. Acts is a continuation of Luke, which is believed to be the last of the synoptic gospels.
There is now evidence that Matthew's gospel may actually predate Mark's gospel, and we have found a fragment of Mark's gospel dating back to the mid 1st century.
Puts a new twist on it.
And you take mark as factual and historical?
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say you are married to knowledge and I say you ARE Knowledge..
You call yourself lord haha and I call you LO Ho Ho..Whats your point?
No matter how you want to say it, The FACT is, We GAINED an hour. Good day Ho
Did you call my husband a ho? Wow...I thought you were trying to be a Christian. Yes we did gain an hour....but I am still not use to the time change, when you worked the last few years in a place you worked over an hour and didn't get paid for it. They only paid when time went forward, not backwards. I am sure this time next year it will be out of my system. Since you called him a ho, does that make you a prostitute and a thief? Because you evidently are not a born again Christian, you never were. Your con ways are showing more and more, even tho you lied about all of that. I am sure you did sell drugs, and had to be a prostitute to get your fixes, you evidently still do. Sad.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So there's never been any misogyny in this country? I was a woman working in the 60's forward.......
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother was an RN from 1938 to 1980....
And I was the first female SEAL in the United States Navy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely a cupid stunt.
And you are a misogynistic, ratbag piece of shit.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you remembered that. I hope you always will.......
I always remember a funny story.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your post...your response did not surprise me...it was expected. I based that expectation on the fact that most of you that profess Christianity responded with uncaring hearts.
Why do you suppose that is...in your opinion? Those of you that espouse that you are kind, caring, compassionate Christ-like human beings?
Ask yourself while you are at it...if MWD had of been one of those professing Christians...would your response have been the same?
It might surprise you that to a degree that I agree with you. A word is just a word...but words are used by some to hurt...destroy...humiliate...b elittle...condemn. Words can and do affect others. Words...that when thrown around carelessly...can be devastating.
When people are verbally abused it is just as damaging as physical abuse.
I don't care what faith you are...or none at all...when you use a group of people as the brunt of a joke...as a way to belittle others...you are insulting that group of people. No one should have to own a word just so that others can be cruel. No one should have to own a word just so that the cruelty of others does not hurt.
Just so that you don't get your panties in a wad...
I also think that when those that hold up signs saying they are not anti-gay and then try to insult someone by throwing out the "gay" word to insult someone else...might need to take a look at their own bigotry.
Yes...words are just words...until spoken...when spoken with the intent to ridicule others...they then become weapons.
Annie:

Thank you. I could not have put it better.(As a matter of fact, it made me cry. But they are tears of joy, love, and gratefulness.)

And thank you to all who understand a mother's love and pain.

Blessings,
MWD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

404 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 722,299
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 6 min Fine 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with the word 533,691
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min MUQ1 36,558
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 20 min cretin56 4,117
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Patrick 224,681
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min hazem selawi 38,487
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 257,033
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••