Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>LOVE this song. Always have. We should all get in musical mode and 'Don't worry, be happy!'
How could you not be happy watching Robin Williams?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ave you evr heard this sweet little girl ing this one?? Ths wil surley put a smile oyour face..Check it out

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Sorry for the errors..My keyboard sometimes get stuck. Having to pound on the "I" to get it to work but i believe you can understand..LOL

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely WN...We all make mistakes and nobody is exempt from doing so. There are some who define themselves according to their education without realizing this..Diane F. Halpern, a psychologist and past-president of the American Psychological Association (APA), wrote in her essay contribution to Why Smart People Can Be So Stupid that in general, we recognize people as intelligent if they have some combination of these achievements (1) good grades in school; (2) a high level of education; (3) a responsible, complex job; (4) some other recognition of being intelligent, such as winning prestigious awards or earning a large salary; (5) the ability to read complex text with good comprehension; (6) solve difficult and novel problems.
Throughout my research and in the early phases of this article, I came across many definitions of the word intelligence. Some were long, some were short. Some I couldn't even understand. The definition that is most prevalent is the one created by the APA which is:
the ability to adapt to one's environment, and learn from one's mistakes.
That sums up intelligence to me..:)
I like that. And I agree.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> If your child committed a sin would you hate him, of course not Neither do I hate gays, I hate the sin they commit, just like you hate it when your child disobeys. The penalty for your son may be he doesn't get to watch tv for a week, where being gay carries an eternal punishment. I do not condone hatred towards gays or anybody. We show love in hopes they will change there way.
How do you change the sin in your own life? To only point at one type of sin such a "homosexual sin" is like trying to justify your own sin. In Gods eyes, A lie is equally as bad as homosexuality. Adultry is still adultry even if it is committed from the heart. So HOW do you keep yourself from the same punishment? At least this is what Rev.21:8 tells us.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you change the sin in your own life? To only point at one type of sin such a "homosexual sin" is like trying to justify your own sin. In Gods eyes, A lie is equally as bad as homosexuality. Adultry is still adultry even if it is committed from the heart. So HOW do you keep yourself from the same punishment? At least this is what Rev.21:8 tells us.
Thus the irony, if your god was actually real, you'd be in trouble just for spreading lies every time you "interpret" that book of myths.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> If your child committed a sin would you hate him, of course not Neither do I hate gays, I hate the sin they commit, just like you hate it when your child disobeys. The penalty for your son may be he doesn't get to watch tv for a week, where being gay carries an eternal punishment. I do not condone hatred towards gays or anybody. We show love in hopes they will change there way.
Your definition of 'sin' does not apply to any but those who believe it.

You are told quite clearly not to judge those outside your church as God will take care of it, but you are not satisfied with that. You trust him so little that you feel you have to decide what sin is and who is sinning, while never looking in the mirror and saying,'Maybe it's me that's sinning and maybe I should clean up the piles of trash in my own life before I tell someone else to pick up the newspaper in their driveway'.

The very fact that you believe there is 'eternal punishment' for others because you've decided they are 'sinners means that you feel superior and don't see yourself as a sinner. You are most happy to proclaim that others are going to hell and suffer eternal punishment without thinking anything of the 'sins' you commit daily. What's more, you approve of people being punished eternally for YOUR beliefs, not theirs.

This is hate, whether you wish to admit it or not.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Only if you're not afraid of learning.
There are some things I don't wanna know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you're pretending, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus the irony, if your god was actually real, you'd be in trouble just for spreading lies every time you "interpret" that book of myths.
Bam.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Saint Augustine wrote:
Ya know, I miss the great posts from OFT, Hip, X, and a few others here.
It's not the same thread without them.
Agree.

Nice to "see" ya, Auggie.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
ave you evr heard this sweet little girl ing this one?? Ths wil surley put a smile oyour face..Check it out
Right! What a talented little girl and what a wonderful song for her to sing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Good to see you too, Doc.

There are so many important voices that have moved on.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
Sorry for the errors..My keyboard sometimes get stuck. Having to pound on the "I" to get it to work but i believe you can understand..LOL
If you have a wired keyboard, Staples has them on sale for $12.99.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Saint Augustine wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some things I don't wanna know.
I understand.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Hello there, stranger.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
That's not your fault...it's IE and the Topix website.
I've had the same thing happen....
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You guessed wrong again. I use to work 7pm to 7am..We might of "lost" the houly PAY BUT we GAINED an extra HOUR..we worked 13 hours then..We gained an hour. Elememtry my dear knwoledge
You say tamato I say tomoto kinda grabbing at straws GASSIE? But what else is new.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Please show me one place where Jesus mentioned it.
Had it been so important, and he was God incarnate in your version of Christianity, why didn't he know this would be important enough a subject for him to take a stand?
Romans 1 is a good place to start to show you that Jesus condemms being gay. It's showed in multiple places in the bible, I thought you read the bible.ēLev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
ēLev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
ē1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
ēRom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible. But, it also goes against the created order of God who made Adam, a man, and Eve, a woman -- not two men, not two women -- to carry out his command to fill and subdue the earth (Gen. 1:28). Homosexuality cannot carry out that command. It is, therefore, a contradiction to God's stated desire in the created order.

Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a heavy judgment administered by God Himself upon those who commit it - and support it. This judgment is simple in that those who practice it are given over to their passions - which means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins.
UNOwen

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ALL of you are crazy, ignorant fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 394,321 - 394,340 of440,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

558 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Vinod S 4,379
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min bad bob 172,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessarily so 719,651
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 532,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 256,281
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 23 min Rammy 12
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 26 min kumudbandhu 35
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••