Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
ave you evr heard this sweet little girl ing this one?? Ths wil surley put a smile oyour face..Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Is8YTu0qqEXX
Right! What a talented little girl and what a wonderful song for her to sing.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Nice to "see" ya, Auggie.
Good to see you too, Doc.

There are so many important voices that have moved on.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
Sorry for the errors..My keyboard sometimes get stuck. Having to pound on the "I" to get it to work but i believe you can understand..LOL
If you have a wired keyboard, Staples has them on sale for $12.99.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Saint Augustine wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some things I don't wanna know.
I understand.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Nice to "see" ya, Auggie.
Hello there, stranger.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
Sorry for the errors..My keyboard sometimes get stuck. Having to pound on the "I" to get it to work but i believe you can understand..LOL
That's not your fault...it's IE and the Topix website.
I've had the same thing happen....
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You guessed wrong again. I use to work 7pm to 7am..We might of "lost" the houly PAY BUT we GAINED an extra HOUR..we worked 13 hours then..We gained an hour. Elememtry my dear knwoledge
You say tamato I say tomoto kinda grabbing at straws GASSIE? But what else is new.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Please show me one place where Jesus mentioned it.
Had it been so important, and he was God incarnate in your version of Christianity, why didn't he know this would be important enough a subject for him to take a stand?
Romans 1 is a good place to start to show you that Jesus condemms being gay. It's showed in multiple places in the bible, I thought you read the bible.ēLev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
ēLev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
ē1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
ēRom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible. But, it also goes against the created order of God who made Adam, a man, and Eve, a woman -- not two men, not two women -- to carry out his command to fill and subdue the earth (Gen. 1:28). Homosexuality cannot carry out that command. It is, therefore, a contradiction to God's stated desire in the created order.

Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a heavy judgment administered by God Himself upon those who commit it - and support it. This judgment is simple in that those who practice it are given over to their passions - which means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins.
UNOwen

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ALL of you are crazy, ignorant fools.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

preterism wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a heavy judgment administered by God Himself upon those who commit it - and support it. This judgment is simple in that those who practice it are given over to their passions - which means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins.
Pffffft

Did you think about what you wrote before you wrote it???

Isn't adultery giving into your passions? Sex out side of marriage??? I believe that stems from passion also...will God not judge them heavily because it is male and female?

What about those that have a passion for gambling...drugs...drinking???

I have a passion for those M&Ms filled with peanut butter. Will God judge me heavily since I give in sometimes and buy me a bag...even though I don't need them?

I personally think that adultery should make him angrier. You are harming other people that have no choice in the matter. If there are children...the spouse...family members...even the old stinky smelly dog is affected.

What about bigamy? How does God judge it?

So...does your God judge murder, incest, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, animal abuse. Is that not as important to him as two males or two females that love each other and want to share their life together?

What I think...from your postings is that your God heavily judges the same things that you heavily judge. He probably also judges much lighter on the "sins" that you commit or the ones that you are not too concerned about.

Do you people just make this stuff up as you go along?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have loved that song for many years...long before I knew you existed. Has nothing to do with you "G".....
Coincidence, eh ?

ROFLMAO

You two are acting like me, except I don't lie about it.

Must be a 'woman' thing. LOL

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't stop lying about me, can you ?
What a loser. You sure are JABR.
I showed the proof of what you claimed, liar. You think you know more about my family and their traditions than I do.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes! It's terribly a'holish to be proud of being a woman and having overcome the misogyny in this country oh masterful G_O_D, omniscient one with three degrees, BMW and good retirement plan!
You remind me of Hyacinth on Keeping Up Appearances.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
You are so full of shit.
You posted that song as a dig at me.

You and Annie used to be honest.

Well, my fault for putting you up on that pedestal. You are normal after all.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the link to them.
You can claim to be whoever you want on this forum.

You forgot this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Autofellati...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So there's never been any misogyny in this country? I was a woman working in the 60's forward.......
My mother was an RN from 1938 to 1980.

She was also a well respected folk artist.

You don't even know misogyny is.
The USA didn't hate women.
That is Feminist BS from the 70's.

Discrimination, yes. Misogyny, No.

Learn the English language.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you ignore the truth about Stregheria.
What hypocrite.
I know the truth about Stregheria, you impotent, insecure and lying little twit, and I don't have any need to prove it to you. I'm secure enough in my own beliefs to not give a fuck about yours.

"If I can't force to to accept MY beliefs, then I'll tear down yours!" G_O_D

Here's a newsflash; you aren't God.

You're no historian, either, or an archaeologist or any other kind of researcher you claim to be. You are nothing but an internet troll.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay how can you account for the point I brought up?
Why would disciples of a Jewish messiah in a culture that was intensely monotheistic make up a God based upon polytheistic/pagan beliefs? Can you answer that?
For control over the tribe. What better claim for power than to "speak for God?"

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never worked midnight shift....I did my last couple of years. You stay one extra hour at work and you never get paid for the hour you worked extra. This is my first year, retired. I am still losing the hour......I will get use to it in a couple of years... One who has never worked the graveyard shift has no idea.
When I read this I noticed that you said you didn't get paid. From what I could remember about fair work labor laws it is illegal to not pay an employee for time worked. Here are the laws concerning that...

http://www.dol.gov/elaws/esa/flsa/hoursworked...

United States Department of Labor

elaws - employment laws assistance for workers and small businesses - FLSA Hours Worked Advisor

Daylight Savings Time

Most states participate in daylight savings time. Those employees working the graveyard shift when Daylight Savings Time begins work one hour less because the clocks are set ahead one hour. Those employees working the graveyard shift when Daylight Savings Time ends work an extra hour because the clocks are set back one hour at 2:00 a.m.

For example:

The scheduled shift starts at 11:00 p.m. and ends at 7:30 a.m. the next day, your employee works an eight- hour shift and receives a 30-minute lunch break.

On the Sunday that Daylight Savings Time starts at 2:00 a.m., the employee does not work the hour from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. because at 2:00 a.m. all of the clocks are turned forward to 3:00 a.m. Thus, on this day the employee only worked 7 hours, even though the schedule was for 8 hours.

On the Sunday that Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00 a.m., the employee works the hour from 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. twice because at 2:00 a.m. all of the clocks are turned back to 1:00 a.m. Thus, on this day the employee worked 9 hours, even though the schedule only reflected 8 hours.

The FLSA requires that employees must be credited with all of the hours actually worked. Therefore, if the employee is in a work situation similar to that described in the above example, he or she worked 7 hours on the day that Daylight Savings Time begins and 9 hours on the day that Daylight Savings Time ends. This assumes, of course, that the employee actually worked the scheduled shift as in our example.

For more information, please contact your local Wage and Hour District Office.

If you worked for a state or federal prison I would think that they would know the law concerning fair work practices.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already refuted the Mithras parallel.
Only to your own satisfaction, which doesn't cut it.

Have fun with the rest of them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth about Stregheria, you impotent, insecure and lying little twit, and I don't have any need to prove it to you. I'm secure enough in my own beliefs to not give a fuck about yours.
"If I can't force to to accept MY beliefs, then I'll tear down yours!" G_O_D
Here's a newsflash; you aren't God.
You're no historian, either, or an archaeologist or any other kind of researcher you claim to be. You are nothing but an internet troll.
You are definitely a cupid stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••