|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly "how" does a 'wizard' defile anyone?
And how could any wizard replace or usurp your deity?
This should be quite interesting...
Do you remember what I asked you to do so that you would understand what I was saying to you? That is all it would take if you witnessed one time, you would understand...The books are good, but like I said before, they had to have witnessed it to have written the books. Experience is the best way to learn, and understand.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the nice and kind posters here, who stands on God's word instead of falling for gay confusion. Lev. 18.
Yeah, right.

Both of you are haters. Both of you would rather hate God's creations rather than do as Jesus told you to do. Neither of you follow the teachings of Jesus when you post here.

But you do follow Paul! Congratulations! You are not Christians but Paulians.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> New Testament scriptures in many places tell you that being gay is a sin. Paul as all the writers were divinely inspired to write down only what God told them to, that's why the bible is called the inspired word of God. You're truly are either totally ignorant of the bible or you say these things because you truly hate God.
Please show me one place where Jesus mentioned it.

Had it been so important, and he was God incarnate in your version of Christianity, why didn't he know this would be important enough a subject for him to take a stand?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember what I asked you to do so that you would understand what I was saying to you? That is all it would take if you witnessed one time, you would understand...The books are good, but like I said before, they had to have witnessed it to have written the books. Experience is the best way to learn, and understand.
You didn't answer the question. How does a wizard usurp your God? Surely you can answer that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Please show me one place where Jesus mentioned it.
Had it been so important, and he was God incarnate in your version of Christianity, why didn't he know this would be important enough a subject for him to take a stand?
It was a non issue in 1st. century Israeli culture where homosexuality was despised. How thick can you get?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Brilliant~!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You have turned on dog? Boy you stay off for a few days and you all will turn on yourselves......LOL I don't think he is a misogynist, he is just trying to get your goat.....and from what I have read, he has...LOL Not that I agree with him, but he does enjoy yanking your chain, and you are allowing it....thought you were smarter than that. Breast feeding and your not a "real" witch.....LOL yet everyone of you women, jumped right on it, you fell right into his trap. Now you know why I said "most" of the nonbeliever women were stupid on this thread...... Now, here is your signs......LOL ;) He helped you earn them.....LOL
Misogynist basket case, you are.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Annie, just out of curiosity..would you rather abortion _not_ be legal?
Whether abortion is legal or not has never been an issue for me. Even if we repealed that decision we would still be dealing with abortions. Instead of them being performed in sterile environments and by qualified doctors we would once again have women in back allies seeking abortions done by whomever thinks that can make a dime off of them.

My feelings are we would be better spending our time and dollars to give women alternatives to an abortion...making it easier for young girls to either keep their babies or placing them for adoption.

The help can stop however after delivery...we need to help these young mothers. I was one of those young single mothers once...life was tough. There were days that I just wanted to give up. If it had not been for my mothers help...who knows...maybe I would have.

IMO...all of these people that are out here screaming about abortion...what have they done to help? How many times have they offered a hand to these young mothers...or young fathers that are trying to raise babies?

They want to yell and scream about the sin of abortion...and they say nothing about the sin of not raising a hand to help.

I had my daughter at a time when people were sending their daughters off to hide the embarrassment. I refused to hide...they were told that if they rejected my child...they also rejected me. I stood my ground. It was the hardest thing that I have ever done...telling my parents...especially my dad...you know...that part time preacher that raised me! He did not take it well. I still stood my ground.

I did the right thing for me WN...I can't make that choice for anyone else. So the answer I suppose is NO...I would not advocate the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

Our time would be so much better spent in education...alternatives to abortion...aiding in the care of these babies that are brought in to this world.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet this comment comes from the woman who sat in church 50 years and blasphemes the word of God, Jesus Christ the Holy Communion and the Holy Spirit.....
Priest, Preachers, Ministers pray to God. Witches pray to satan, God is NOT in it.
Deuteronomy 5:7 Thou shalt not have any other gods before me.
8)Though shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9)Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord they God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
10) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
I know you're obsessed with how long I sat in church and it being the reason why I know more about your Bible than you do, but really, you don't have to quote scripture to me.
In fact, you probably need to read at least the whole chapter of all those books from which you copy verses to see what they're talking about. Then we can discuss it without any apologetics, okay?
Have a good evening with your reading.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether abortion is legal or not has never been an issue for me. Even if we repealed that decision we would still be dealing with abortions. Instead of them being performed in sterile environments and by qualified doctors we would once again have women in back allies seeking abortions done by whomever thinks that can make a dime off of them.
My feelings are we would be better spending our time and dollars to give women alternatives to an abortion...making it easier for young girls to either keep their babies or placing them for adoption.
The help can stop however after delivery...we need to help these young mothers. I was one of those young single mothers once...life was tough. There were days that I just wanted to give up. If it had not been for my mothers help...who knows...maybe I would have.
IMO...all of these people that are out here screaming about abortion...what have they done to help? How many times have they offered a hand to these young mothers...or young fathers that are trying to raise babies?
They want to yell and scream about the sin of abortion...and they say nothing about the sin of not raising a hand to help.
I had my daughter at a time when people were sending their daughters off to hide the embarrassment. I refused to hide...they were told that if they rejected my child...they also rejected me. I stood my ground. It was the hardest thing that I have ever done...telling my parents...especially my dad...you know...that part time preacher that raised me! He did not take it well. I still stood my ground.
I did the right thing for me WN...I can't make that choice for anyone else. So the answer I suppose is NO...I would not advocate the repeal of Roe vs Wade.
Our time would be so much better spent in education...alternatives to abortion...aiding in the care of these babies that are brought in to this world.
Adoption always sounds like a great idea until you check into the cost. There are not enough people with money to adopt the millions of homeless children there are now.

I would think investing in education (for them and their parents!) and making sure they had contraceptives available would be the simplest answer. More contraceptives and education equals many fewer babies.

I personally would not choose abortion, but I have no right to make that decision for women who either do not want a child or who cannot afford one. We have so many children in foster care now that can't be adopted for one reason or another.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Off this line...
Have you finished your trek into leviathan?
What have you concluded?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> It was a non issue in 1st. century Israeli culture where homosexuality was despised. How thick can you get?
Hardly.
The Nazarene cult was in the very heart of it all, and were the "black sheep" of the area.
How thick can you get?
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Just because your fanatic theist associations have done the same thing with gays as they did with women, blacks, the Japanese, Chinese and Jews does not mean that it's the 'social order' that should be in place.
Your church's views of homosexuality is nothing less than ignorant and is cruel, harmful to the human race, and just the same way you treated women until you were made to stop.
Creepy, deeply disturbed people like you should take a step back and take a look in the mirror.
Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.

25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature mor than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen

26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28) And even, as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers ,

30)Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32) Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

This is not mans law but Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.

There....now everyone knows that reads this.....Repent to God, confession is good for the soul. He loves us all enough to forgive us......but you have to repent and ask Jesus into your hearts and sin no more. If you accidently mess up you, will be under His grace if you ask for forgiveness...Go and sin no more...the kingdom of heaven is at hand....no one is promised tomorrow.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Off this line...
Have you finished your trek into leviathan?
What have you concluded?
Actually I have been waiting on a book from a friend, so I don't have to buy it. I haven't did much of anything but run everywhere. Too much stuff been going on in our families and friends........But, it is good to be needed. I haven't had much time for topics like I did either. Hopefully things will calm down...Now it will be Thanksgiving, and Christmas...I usually host the parties for our families... I love it tho. Shopping, cooking and presents for everyone. I really enjoy this time of year. If my friend doesn't get through with the book soon, I won't have much time for studies....the next couple of months. I am sure your wife starts getting busy this time of year too...Now that you are retired you can help her shop and do all the fun things with her...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> No i did not! <quoted text> I said you have comprehension problems. Things have not changed. What is it with you? Constipation of the brain?
<quoted text> No the problem has to do with your comprehension.
<quoted text> Asked and answered. Seems you have problems that are beyond repair here.
Yes you did, you said in that context it was okay, that's saying that child rape is tolerable. You also think child murder is okay. When you cry about the context, you are agreeing that these things are good things, not bad things.

Atheist morals are much higher than christians because of this fact, to us there is no context in which harming an innocent person is justified, there are no exceptions. You make exceptions so that when you want to do it, you can just point to that exception.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> It was a non issue in 1st. century Israeli culture where homosexuality was despised. How thick can you get?
Actually homosexuality was rampant through out the Roman Emire and Helenic/Helenistic traditions in the 1st cent.(as well as after and prior). No cared about it, not even Jesus.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Atheists are just desperate and angry. If they can coinvince themselves during this second of their existence that where they sit for all eternity is a lie, then they think that hell will not consume them.
Fundamentalist christians are just desperate and angry, because they cannot frighten rational thinking adults into joining their stupid cult. It shakes their own faith and makes them question it if they can't impose it on intelligent, reasoning people.

Fundies are consumed in their own hell of doubt and fear.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I get tired of posting the proof over and over and over again, just so people like you can ignore it.
<quoted text>Yeah, yu get tired, so you never do.
Here it is again, numbnuts; have fun ignoring it. The ancient,*pre-christian* myths that your myth is based on:

Adad and Marduk of Assyria, who was considered “the Word”(Logos)

Adonis, Aesculapius, Apollo (who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb), Dionysus, Heracles (you know him as Hercules) and Zeus of Greece

Alcides or Thebes, divine redeemer born of a virgin around 1200BCE

Attis of Phrygia

Baal or Bel of Babylon/Phoenicia

Beddru of Japan

Buddha and Krishna of India

Crite of Chaldea

Dumuzi of Sumeria

Fo-hi, Lau-Kiun, Tien, and Chan-Ti of China, whose birth was attended by heavenly music, angels and shepherds

Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus

Hesus of the Druids and Gauls

Horus, Osiris and Serapis of Egypt

Indra of Tibet/India

Ieo of China, who was “the great prophet, lawgiver and savior” with 70 disciples

Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE

Jao of Nepal

Jupiter/Jove of Rome

Mithra of Persia/India

Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece

Quirinius of Rome

Salivahana of southern India, who was a “divine child, born of a virgin, and was the son of a carpenter,” himself also being called “the Carpenter,” and whose name or title means “cross-borne”(“Salvation”)

Tammuz of Syria, the savior god worshiped in Jerusalem

Zalmoxis of Thrace, the savior who “promised eternal life to guests at his sacramental Las Supper. Then he went into the underworld, and rose again on the third day”

Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia

Zoar of the Bonzes

These are all savior godmen who came to earth to save us from ourselves. This is not a complete list, however, but it’s a good enough start.

Now, tell us all how this is just a bunch of lies from your religion's best friend Satan.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheese ...
Another militant reprobate.
<quoted text>Militant reprobate, so you must means gays aka sads....
Militant reprobate:

From yesterday morning’s news, 2 November:

“Cops: Pastor killed fiancee's daughter for fantasy”
By JOHN FLESHER and ED WHITE Associated Press

“BROOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich.(AP)–A Michigan pastor accused of beating and strangling his fiancee's daughter to fulfill a sexual fantasy had asked church members to pray for the young woman before police found her body, a friend said Friday.

“Ex-convict John D. White knew the victim, Rebekah Gay, 24, and regularly watched her 3-year-old son while she worked, friend Donna Houghton said. White even told investigators that after killing Gay and dumping her body, he returned to her mobile home to dress the boy in a Halloween costume before taking the youngster to his father, authorities said.

“White was in jail without bond Friday, a day after he was charged with first-degree murder in Gay's death in a rural area in Isabella County, 85 miles northwest of Lansing.

“White said he drank four or five beers before going to Gay's mobile home and repeatedly striking her head with a mallet and strangling her with a zip tie, according to a court filing. He said he stripped her but does not remember if he carried out his fantasy of having sex with Gay's dead body.

"’He just basically said he was attracted to her, thought she was a very cute girl. It's a crazy, tragic situation,’ Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski told The Associated Press.

“White confessed after investigators told him Gay's body was likely to deteriorate in the cold, wet weather, Mioduszewski said.

“Houghton, who had a role in hiring White three years ago to be pastor at Christ Community Fellowship, a church with just 14 members, said she and others are ‘absolutely floored.’

"’I protested his innocence until I had the absolute news that he confessed. Then he had no leg to stand on,’ she told AP.

“Houghton said White had planned to marry Gay's mother, who regularly attended his Sunday sermons. She said White and Gay lived in the same mobile home park in Broomfield Township.

“White led investigators to Gay's body in a wooded area a half-mile away. He told authorities that after killing Gay in the wee hours Wednesday, he dressed her son, Conway, for Halloween and took the boy to meet his father in a store parking lot.

“White ‘really liked this young man,’ said the sheriff, who added that White occasionally ferried the child to the father, who had joint custody with Gay.

"’I don't think the father thought anything was unusual,’ Mioduszewski said.

“But that changed when Gay didn't appear in the same parking lot later Wednesday to pick up Conway, the sheriff said.

“Houghton said she spoke to White before he was arrested. He had called her to ask that she contact other church members and start a prayer chain for Gay, who still was missing at the time.

"’He was pretty shook up. He said the police were giving him a hard time,’ Houghton said.

“She said the tiny congregation was aware of White's criminal past when he joined the church. He was released from prison in 2007 after serving nearly 12 years for manslaughter in the death of a 26-year-old woman in Kalamazoo County, according to the state Corrections Department.

“White also was sentenced to probation for choking and stabbing a 17-year-old Battle Creek girl in 1981.

"’He was absolutely contrite,’ Houghton, 76, said.‘All kinds of people turn around and meet the Lord and they are a different person. He was doing a lot of good in the community.... He was doing a lot of good and Satan did not want him doing good and Satan got to him.’”

From the Associated Press

Yup; that’s right, boys and girls, it’s all the fault of SATAN–christianity’s BEST FRIEND!!!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't worry the bleeding with stop, but your need for help will remain. Keep the help, you will need it much longer.
Blow it out your ass.

Oh, wait; you just did. Never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

395 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 256,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min curiouslu 722,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min CunningLinguist 224,619
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 115,616
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 44 min yon 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min shyam 4,917
hi 53 min raja 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••