“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#417011 Nov 3, 2012
clw3 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I provided the requested documentation, what standards would you you use to evaluate the validity/truthfulness of my comment/truth claim?
Why don't you just provide the documentation and stop the deflection about "standards"?
You make incredible claims and then ask for the standards of anyone who questions your claims without having first provided the standards by which you first made the claim...

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#417012 Nov 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don,t LIE you dumb uneducated historian
druids and celtics reach time of hittities arrival to Europa from Turkey so called arian nations
you are historian like my dog is little cat
he he heeeeeeee........

YOU ARE DEFEATED LIAR
Then...
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
....earlier you claim to be German now you claim to be Welsh?......
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two parents, don't you ?
And of course you refused to address the real meat of his post, because you know and I know that heís right. You are a liar, and you are no fuckiní historian.

But here it is again, for your enjoyment.

ď...druids and celtics reach time of hittities arrival to Europa from Turkey so called arian nations...Ē

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#417013 Nov 3, 2012
works wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW MANY CHILDREN have DIED due to YOUR bullshit ABORTION'S thousands upon thousands but you MORONS like to say it your freedon of choice the AX swings both ways so don't talk your shit
You do realize that when the Supreme Court legalized abortions that there were no atheist nor any that claimed non-religion? Here is the break down of those that found that by denying women abortions it was unconstitutional.

Blackmun...Methodist
Brennan....Catholic
Burger.....Presbyterian
Douglas....Presbyterian
Marshall...Episcopalian
Powell.....Presbyterian
Stewart....Episcopalian

Those that opposed...(to be fair)

Rehnquist..Lutheran
White......Episcopalian

As you can see at the time all Supreme Court Justices claimed Christianity. So how can you say that the abortion laws only belong to the non-Christians?

Before you put on your too tight panties and stop the oxygen flow...

Personally...I am opposed to abortions in most cases. I believe that we should seek better alternatives. However...they are legal in this country. It is not my right to tell someone else how to think, act or what decisions to make. It is legal and as long as it is...I will support the right for each person to decide for themselves regardless of my own personal convictions.

Just as I don't agree with your faith...based on our 1st Amendment you have the right to decide how to worship. I will support you in that right regardless of my own personal convictions.

#417014 Nov 3, 2012
clw3 wrote:
<quoted text>
So a majority can determine what is good and what is evil?
That's what you christians seems to believe, since you claim to be in the majority.

#417015 Nov 3, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a chilling account of this guy's first known victim. He's been in Prison twice before for the same thing.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kalamazo...
I betcha he became a "christian" in Prison and was "forgiven" his "sins" which got him back on the streets so he could "sin" again only to be "forgiven" again.
Absolutely. Prisons are full of "born-again" christians. It's a cheap and easy-to-join religion that appeals to people like that.

#417016 Nov 3, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> God doesn't talk to people in that way, and if they say there talking to God then they need to be in that ward.
Including you.
preterism wrote:
<quoted text>The bible is God's word.
That bullshit has been debunked a thousand times, on this and on other threads. Get a fucking clue.
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> The bible is useless you say, why? What do you want out of the bible? I'ts completely accurate and can save your soul.
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!(*gasp!*) HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!(*gasp!*) HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

#417017 Nov 3, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Prove it with explicit references. Show where God commands rape of children.
In one word: Midianites.

#417018 Nov 3, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You made the explicit claim. Back it up or admit you screwed the pooch on that one.
She *did* back it up. She cannot, however, force you to read what's presented to you. No one can stop you from ignoring what you don't want to read.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#417019 Nov 3, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
In one word: Midianites.
2 Kings 9:22 - Jezebel was a witch. She was the most wicked woman in the Bible. The dogs gnawed her bones after her death.

1 Chronicles 10:13 - King Saul died for practicing witchcraft.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

#417020 Nov 3, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Said like a true fundie.
I'm betting that "G_O_D" is Dave Nelson, from the "Prove there's a god" thread. I'm convinced of it. They share the same writing style and the same disdain for those who disagree with him. I think you've dealt with him before; a number of us handed him his ass many, many times. Dave's a proven misogynist and narcissist who never has and never will admit to being wrong about anything.

I am *absolutely* convinced that "G_O_D" is Dave; and if he isn't, then he's a damned good imitator.

Let's see if "G_O_D" is going to come back and praise Dave Nelson. I got ten bucks that says he will.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#417021 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Including you.
<quoted text>
That bullshit has been debunked a thousand times, on this and on other threads. Get a fucking clue.
<quoted text>
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!(*gasp!*) HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!(*gasp!*) HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Leviticus 19:31 - "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God."

Leviticus 20:6 - "And the soul that tumeth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, 1 will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."

1 Samuel 15:23 - "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft...." In this verse Saul was rejected from being king because of witchcraft. See I Samuel 28:7. Saul sought after witches.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#417022 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what you christians seems to believe, since you claim to be in the majority.
RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is
recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to
a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the
original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the
reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been identified as "Sub
sequential Internal Non-morality," more commonly known as S.I.N.,
as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behaviour
6. Depression or confusion
7. Fearfulness
8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable
nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and
service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, JESUS, has most
generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of
these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas
is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden
of SIN through the REPENTANCEprocedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair
Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect
is, God will replace it with:
1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8.. Gentleness
9. Self control

Please see the operating manual, eg. the
B.I.B.L.E.(BEST Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further
details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human
being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties,
exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list,
and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.
For free emergency service, call on God.

DANGER: The human being units not
responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the
furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as
to prevent contamination of that facility. Thank you for your attention!

- GOD

P.S. Please assist where possible by
notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may
contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'!

#417023 Nov 3, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The rights of all Americans are written in the Constitution and our Federal and Local laws.
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> I addressed the Declaration of Independence. The very first amendment has to do with religious freedom.
It also deals with freedom *from* religion. It does not say you have the right to believe whatever you want, so long as you believe in a god.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417024 Nov 3, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You haven't actually read the bible, have you?
Several times. Studied it.

#417025 Nov 3, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Gays have rights as humans. That does not include marriage.
Who says so?

Are you claiming that gays are not human? They are less than human? That they do not have equal rights?

You obviously do not believe in equal protection under the law for all citizens; that's what makes you a bigot.

#417026 Nov 3, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You just want to argue. I can't help it that you have no humanity or high standards. The only standards you have come from an ancient book written by goat herders.
Grow up and come to the 21st century.
clw3 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think '21st century' standards of maturity and morality ae better than standards from 'an ancient book written by goat herders'?
So, you are saying you prefer the ancient goat-herders mentality.

#417027 Nov 3, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you say I am mean for speaking against people who sin....it should be all about love, it is bad to talk about hell... Ha.......We are to love, but when you know you have a snake/fox in the hen house, you're to take care of it......
If I were to repost the news article, I'd exceed the character limit. Let's just say that you obviously believe that it's perfectly okay for someone to commit a felony and be convicted for it, then get "forgiven" and become a pastor, get out of prison, commit *murder,* and claim forgiveness *again* because he's a christian.
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>A con is a con and will lead you on, if you don't watch them closely.
Well spoken, con. Needless to say, we are watching you.

Closely.

#417028 Nov 3, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You judge others sins but you seem to forget your own. You speak out to people you judge as being more sinful than you? Or sinful in a different way? Then you have a hissy fit when someone points out that you are guilty of sins that are on the same par with everyone else's. No sin is worse than another except for blasphemy. You have to believe in the 'spirit' you are blaspheming however for it to actually be blasphemy. So any sin you commit is just as bad as the person you are condemning, yet you don't seem to think there's anything wrong with you sinning.
You're a hypocrite and a bigot. End of story.
"Knowledge" is obviously of the belief that her own shit doesn't stink.

#417029 Nov 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
RECALL NOTICE:
The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is
recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to
a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.
This is due to a malfunction in the
original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the
reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.
This defect has been identified as "Sub
sequential Internal Non-morality," more commonly known as S.I.N.,
as it is primarily expressed.
Some of the symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behaviour
6. Depression or confusion
7. Fearfulness
8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion
The Manufacturer, who is neither liable
nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and
service free of charge to correct this defect.
The Repair Technician, JESUS, has most
generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of
these repairs. There is no additional fee required.
The number to call for repair in all areas
is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.
Once connected, please upload your burden
of SIN through the REPENTANCEprocedure.
Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair
Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.
No matter how big or small the SIN defect
is, God will replace it with:
1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8.. Gentleness
9. Self control
Please see the operating manual, eg. the
B.I.B.L.E.(BEST Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further
details on the use of these fixes.
WARNING: Continuing to operate the human
being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties,
exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list,
and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.
For free emergency service, call on God.
DANGER: The human being units not
responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the
furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as
to prevent contamination of that facility. Thank you for your attention!
- GOD
P.S. Please assist where possible by
notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may
contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'!
Nice copy and paste. Which christer site did you steal it from?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#417030 Nov 3, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
The key word is Freedom...
My rights do not originate from your imaginary god-being no matter how hard you try to think so.
If you are wrong about God then it does not matter what you are right about in the long run. Look at it this way. A 6 year old Theist has more on the ball than you do when it comes to things that really matter.
Ultimately you have degressed into a typical christer fundie state of realizing you have once again been out done so your only "out" is to begin calling names.
It is an accurate description of your condition. Your unbelief has eternal consequences and you and others do not have the ability to grasp that concept. Not only for you but also for others. Especially the ones you care for in this life. You influence them to one degree or another. If your unbelief is wrong then it is the equivalent of poison in the lives of others.
You are so weak it's funny. Haha...poor little christer yelling and screaming in the corner and no one will listen.
You do not know who is listening or what effect it will have. You are in the dark. Laugh all you want. It is you who is basing your life, which hangs by a thread, on a lie. You are so limited and prosaic in your thinking. You believe in a negative which cannot be proven and you seem to think that is some kind of accomplishment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 175,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Dixie Chick 779,088
Are our soldiers traitors? 12 min cowboy 8
There Is War Against The Blackman In America 14 min Marty Fong 6
Family therapeutic massage (May '13) 18 min tantric 3
Moses never existed 18 min thewordofme 854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Anthony MN 560,699
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min YellowPissreality 265,581
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 6 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web