Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#416043 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I actually care what you think about me? LOL It is a known fact that if you write like a male you will be taken serious. Many women, will argue with it, but it is true. I have found out by writing tickets like a male officer your tickets will stick. Women are known to be more emotional and therefore are not taken as serious. When you work in a workforce with mostly men, you find that out very fast. Only my name and my badge number went on my tickets, and incident reports. Doing this for a very long time, I have became very good at it. Do I care what you or anyone else thinks of me, no I do not. You do not pay my bills, nor do I have to listen to you. I just scroll right by, if I am not in the mood for you. This is a public bulletin board for opinions...Why on earth would I care you will never know me, even if I sat by you in the park or at a mall. You are a total stranger....whom I disagree with....that is all. No emotions....a total stranger.
The words of a true misogynist.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#416044 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I could be role playing and I could be grace, or Annie, or god.....or they all could be the same person. We are all strangers, no pity, not sadness, no hate.....no emotions. You turn off your computer when your fingers get tired, or you get bored, and you do something else in your life. Gacey played a clown, at the parties, Dalmer, played a good looking nice guy who went out and preyed against young men, then ate them. Speck killed many student nurses...Bundy killed and raped over thirty women who had a future in politics... he was bright and handsome. They were all liked in their communities. We are all strangers.....I owe you nothing.
You challenged someone to prove they were who they said they were. I made the same challenge to you and this is the tripe you write. Of course, we all knew you wouldn't put the money where your mouth is.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#416045 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Crowley died in 1947. He is probably playing D&D with Jesus and Moses in Heaven.
And Solomon!
lord ha ha

United States

#416046 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies, I DID say that to you. You and Lordhahah look so much alike. Sorry.
Yes you are sorry.
You don't know me or my wife and I have no reason to see a DUDE wearing "WONDER WOMAN UNDEROOS with a pee stain in front and you scratching your "mad spot" nope your just a liar and that's all.
And my wife won't go without me that's a fact pee wee!!! Also shows some bad judgement on your part!!!!! You don't know us and we don't know you
So play your games your just a liar!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#416047 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know how old you are, but I remember the talk in school, and in Junior High about sex education. The parents were notified. They now teach on homosexuality, as part of the sex education, as the norm. I don't know about you, but I do not believe that is the norm. It is not up to the school system to tell our kids about what they think normal sex is. Society has changed in the past few years on what they teach our kids. That is opening up a whole new can of worms, on what the"norm" is. Times are changing but God does not. They want to keep God out of the schools, but they want to teach our children what is unacceptable (homosexuality next beastiality)that is not the parents norm. There are many nonbelievers who do not condone homosexuality along with Christians. I am very worried about what they are teaching and will be teaching our children.
If you teach your children what you believe is right at home…in my opinion they take it everywhere they go. Some children do not have a good foundation at home and what they learn comes only from the school system. If the school system had nothing in place where education is a must, then they would be failing the children in my honest opinion.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#416048 Oct 30, 2012
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are same team,group of mockers and scoofers
if for real you would be obnoxious,vile,arrogant to others
they would work against you to remove your filth,and ban you from posting,
BUT NOBODY ATTEMPTED TO DO SO AGAINST YOU?ALSO YOU ARE SAME TEAM OF ALL CYBER TROLLS
and you are just another undereducated, illiterate Christian who are the real filth in this country.
Knowledge

United States

#416049 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^ The words of a godless coward ^^^^
The words of a righteous man:
"Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me."
I hope I can explain this right....You claim your wife as a witch, I believe you said you had no problems with good witches....You have left yourself wide open for what kind of witchcraft that goes on in your home. God give a person wisdom.... and I do not tempt God. Believe me, I have walked down the shadows of death, many times... you have no idea. But, I don't think you or your wife, want any help from any Christians, you want to keep the spirits that you hold so dear... Again....Thou shalt not tempt thy Lord thy God. Why would I waste money on gas to drive that far, not even knowing anything about you, or your wife. I don't even know your name, to find you.....? You have to understand, we supervised these characters...You could be another Ted Bundy or John Gacey....for all you know, I could be....nobody knows who anyone is....you should be more careful. That is not being a godless coward, that is just having common sense.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#416050 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I could be role playing and I could be grace, or Annie, or god.....or they all could be the same person. We are all strangers, no pity, not sadness, no hate.....no emotions. You turn off your computer when your fingers get tired, or you get bored, and you do something else in your life. Gacey played a clown, at the parties, Dalmer, played a good looking nice guy who went out and preyed against young men, then ate them. Speck killed many student nurses...Bundy killed and raped over thirty women who had a future in politics... he was bright and handsome. They were all liked in their communities. We are all strangers.....I owe you nothing.
Sounds like a confession.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#416051 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> To tell the truth, that's how most children learn. And they learn all the wrong things. I am not against sex education. But I would draw the line at handing out condoms or a counselor recommending an abortion!
I agree 100%.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#416052 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
2 things:
1 -you got your head buried in shit so far that you can't see, hear or smell anything but shit
2 -i completly agree with everyone else who's growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ;)
Two things:

1. You have just exposed yourself for the vile idiot that you are. Good job.

2. No, you don't.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#416053 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> No, he's not an old woman. But you gotta give him 'E' for effort on the pretense.
True, true.
lord ha ha

United States

#416054 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You challenged someone to prove they were who they said they were. I made the same challenge to you and this is the tripe you write. Of course, we all knew you wouldn't put the money where your mouth is.
You prove more and more how truely "STUPID" and "NAÏVE" you are with all your posts!!! Hope your grandkids are watching you that DEMENTIA is getting stronger and "you" might wonder into a forest and get lost!!!!I am beginning to see that you have very little sense at all. You want my wife to go by herself to a town and meet a DUDE that "you" haven't even seen!! You just talk on here to him because he talks the same "STUPIDITY" that you do! That's not anything about putting your money where your mouth is that is "STUPIDITY" and you speak it so well!! If you want to meet him knock yourself out!!! If you are that stupid and you seem to be with every post you make.GO FOR IT!!! I have seen STUPID people like you do things like this,and were never seen again!!!! But your sooooo smart just go see hannable the cannibal!!!!
Knowledge

United States

#416055 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you teach your children what you believe is right at home…in my opinion they take it everywhere they go. Some children do not have a good foundation at home and what they learn comes only from the school system. If the school system had nothing in place where education is a must, then they would be failing the children in my honest opinion.
I agree, but I do believe that they should have parental consent, so the parents knows what is going on. If the parents do not want the child to participate because of their religious beliefs. I believe the parents have the right to know what they are teaching in the classrooms before they teach our children. They use to do that...but not anymore. They are teaching about homosexuality sex also, I have a real big problem with that...That is not the norm, it is a choice, but that is still all up in the air, and confusing to the kids... Parents are losing their rights and it is up to the parents to take back their control over their children, not the state. Unless of course, that child is being abused. I just worry about parents losing their rights with their own children...we have already lost too much now, to lose anymore...
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#416056 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts. Anyone with any common sense can look anything up that is legal in the system. Her claim was she was an excon. She accused me of strip searching male inmates knowing I am a female. Look it up smart boy, you will find it is illegal, and anyone who would do so can be charged themselves. She didn't know that. All inmates are given a speech, and papers about the legal beagle stuff, for their own protection. I don't care if you believe me or not. I have nothing to prove to you, or anyone else. I don't like someone trying to make a fool out of me, lying to my face. I will tell it like it is like it or not chester.
Your mouth is open when you type? That explains so much. You can't bully me, Christian fool. I see you are incapable of adding anything so you have to go on this childish rant. Like Wasssuuup, all you have proven is how vile and disgusting you are.

You quite obviously care whether anyone believes you, as why would you continually rant about what or who you are? I write again:

No one knows if what your write about yourself is true. You have yet to give anyone a reason to believe you about anything.

This is still true no matter how much you bloviate. You could be whatever you want to be, except apparently for one thing. You have yet to make yourself even remotely human.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#416057 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
My post to you was:
Please let me clarify here. Are you saying that you believe that you can do anything you want, say anything that you want…even when you *know* its wrong and do it with the explicit intent of asking for forgiveness after its done, and what you have done is right in Gods eyes…so long as you ask for forgiveness after the fact?
<quoted text>
I am sorry, this does not clarify for me if you think you should hold yourself accountable for what you do and say. The first sentence appears to, but then it all gets a bit jumbled in my own opinion. Are you saying that laws make us keep good relationships, and if so, what does that have to do with personal accountability?
dear no stress -

there seems to be 2 different subjects going on. what do you want to talk about here; how to be a 'good' person/citizen or how to be righteous before God?
Knowledge

United States

#416058 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think parents should always take the responsibility of finding out what a school teaches and what 'services' they sponsor. A parent always has the right to opt out of having their children given condoms, etc. They should exercise that right if they do not wish to have their children participate.
But most parents don't do this. A good many parents never talk to their child about sex at all except to tell them to 'abstain'. That does little when hormones kick in.
There are many schools who give out condemns and the morning after pill to kids as young as fourteen years old, without a parents consent. I believe this is going way too far. Unless the child was involved in incest, then she should be taken out of that home. Those parents have no rights. Times are changing, and parents are losing their rights, to help choose for the rights of their child's welfare. I find this a very big problem.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#416059 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> In other words, you don't think you have to do anything. You can just do as you please and 'repent' and everything is okey dokey.
Treating women the way you have on here proves that you have no idea of Jesus' teachings, much less do you put them in practice.
Jesus is more than just a teacher to me; He's my Lord & Savior.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#416060 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
He is my husband. Your home is way over a thousand miles away. Lord ha ha is a he......I am a she. LOL
That explains why you are so much a like.

You are welcome here, your husband is not.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#416061 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
..Your home is way over a thousand miles away.....
It is 684 miles or 11.75 hours away.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#416062 Oct 30, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Two things:
1. You have just exposed yourself for the vile idiot that you are. Good job.
2. No, you don't.
three things:

1. no i didn't
2. yes i do
3. no trade backs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 min Brian_G 953
Kanarya Siemens Sefakoy (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Servisi... 3 min Cuddles7668 2
does your pet even like you 5 min likenessme 4
Atakent SIEMENS Florya (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Servisi ... 7 min Lux6996 2
Siemens Servis Yesilova (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Siemens... 11 min Treat959 2
Siemens Servis Merter (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Siemens S... 15 min Kiss6729 2
Siemens Servis Tozkoparan (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Sieme... 18 min Twizzler4158 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web