Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#415967 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can shout at anyone. Big letters are to prove a point, they can not shout, or hurt your ears. We all know that you do not say anything when you think anyone is wrong. That is why we lost prayer in our schools. They give out condemns in the schools, and allow a counselor in some states to let a girl get an abortions or the day after pill, without the consent of the parents. Sometimes we stay to silent. We tend to think nothing is anyone"s business, now we have no more rights... Thanks for your silence.
By the way could you please give me a link to the information in regards to public school counseler's able to give consent in lieu of parental consent for abortions….I did a quick search and found nothing on it, I do not think you have the correct information on that - but I could be wrong.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415968 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to forget that Jesus was largely rejected and mocked by this world. why do you think you're being any different than the majority of those in His day?
I am among the majority in this day and age too. I don't reject the teachings of Jesus that make sense. I don't reject the teachings of the Dalai Lama that make sense. I don't reject Taoist teachings that make sense. Nor Buddist.

I am an equal opportunity person.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#415969 Oct 30, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((((((hugs))))))))))
glad you are ok!
OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH
Thanks L_S...the wind and rain have finally subsided. It's been a really dreary day but that will change.
Take care

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#415970 Oct 30, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to insinuate that Crowley was ever Wiccan. It kind of reads that way. My bad.
No problem. Just thought I would clarify.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415971 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't believe that i'm twisting anything; i'm simply expressing the difference between someone who's trusting in their own goodness versus trusting in the righteousness of Christ.
you've said it all in your closing statement:
"We all have our moments and do things that we are not proud of. That is where I believe Gods grace comes in"
in God's economy, it's not just our "moments" i.e., lapses in judgement that Christ died for, it's our entire fallen human nature.
bottom line: be born again or you're entirely seperate from the nature of God. "behold, old things have passed away and all things have become new"
Stop bashing other Christians. Stop telling them to do things you don't do yourself. Spend more time figuring out what's wrong with you than with others. You'll fare much better.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#415972 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me, I knew some people who even played the stupid game, back then, that did get hurt.....
And they got hurt and even killed with bicylces, BB Guns, skateboards, swimming pools, football, etc.

Did you have a point ?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#415973 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As a "retarded person" I am entitled to fight the assinine associations of that word.
Im my oponion, you are spiritually retarded. That is not an insult, it is simply and observation based on your own posts.
Now, would you like to make fun of any other difficulties I have overcome ?
How about my childhood blindeness ?
My dyslexia ?
My damaged spine ?
My Hepatitis ?
My recovery from alcoholism ?
You can pick on my bald spot, too, if it makes you feel superior.
Nothing you can say will change the fact that I have overcome the obstacles in my life that would have probably destroyed someone as pathetic as you.
GFY
Websters dictionary meaning: make slow or late.

You lie about everything, but this really takes the cake. You are one sick individual. I doubt there is anything wrong with you. You are a bully who enjoys going one step further with people to see how far you can go. You prey on people because you do have a high intelligence to see if they can keep up with you...It is a game you play with every individual on this thread, you get off of doing it to everyone.....I doubt you are even married, unless she is on this thread with you....No wife, would put up with you being on this thread 24/7, not even if your but was made of gold. You are still throwing mental retardation around even when the lady asked everyone not too. Yet no one will call you on it. You are a sick individual. There is nothing about you that shows you being slow, retarded or lacking anything but common sense and respect. A predator always says they do nothing wrong, and they are the victim...they keep stalking their prey in silence then pounce on it, while everyone is looking, and no one even notices for quite awhile.....hmmmmm.

Ann Arbor, MI

#415974 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way could you please give me a link to the information in regards to public school counseler's able to give consent in lieu of parental consent for abortions….I did a quick search and found nothing on it, I do not think you have the correct information on that - but I could be wrong.
Sorry knowledge, you are correct in the information and I was wrong. To be honest I was not aware of this as I have never lived in a state where this was legal, so I am not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I will have to read up on the reasoning for it, so that I can understand it better.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#415975 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you said nothing to god when he made fun and said he was retarded with three degrees.....
Because it is the truth.
If you weren't such an untrustworthy person I would invite you over to prove it.
Several people here already have that open invitation.
lord ha ha

United States

#415976 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As a "retarded person" I am entitled to fight the assinine associations of that word.
Im my oponion, you are spiritually retarded. That is not an insult, it is simply and observation based on your own posts.
Now, would you like to make fun of any other difficulties I have overcome ?
How about my childhood blindeness ?
My dyslexia ?
My damaged spine ?
My Hepatitis ?
My recovery from alcoholism ?
You can pick on my bald spot, too, if it makes you feel superior.
Nothing you can say will change the fact that I have overcome the obstacles in my life that would have probably destroyed someone as pathetic as you.
GFY
awwww whineiebutt waaaa no I think that's a lie too !!!!!
But I still think a grown man sitting in "GRANDMA'S" basement in your wonderwoman underoos drinking grape soda and playing with your butt, talking crap 24/7 talking about everyone else!!!! The woman ASKED NICELY but as always you could care less!!!! And you don't know me at all pee wee!!! I Just don't cry waaaaaaa. As you do when someone gets your goat!!!!! But boy your FUNNY BUTT can sure give others crap!!!as so many time "YOU" have, so cry a river elsewhere pee wee herman I BITE BACK!!!!!
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#415977 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever watch 20/20 or nightline? Keep searching you will find it. If you are really concerned. If you have never heard about it, you need to search, and find out what some states are allowing. You should be on top of this crap, if you still have children at home. Your rights are being slowly taken away, right before your eyes. If I give you a site, you won't search and find out more valid information, a parent should know. A quick search is not what you need, do one in depth, after all they are your kids. I am not being mean, just want you to know what is going on, for yourself. Good hunting.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#415978 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It's what I truly believe. Also, I don't believe in God as they (or probably anyone else) does. I use the word 'God' in a totally different way, with a totally different understanding.
In what way? Hey water nymph hope all is well/ This is Simply said. Somehow I couldn't get my old avatar back so this is the new me. So tell me how you use the word God and understand differently.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415979 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
talk about your cherry-picking - lol!
a believer never dies, the spirit just departs from their brocken body and continues the relationship with God that they've always had. try reading the Bible in this light.
here's a clue: if when you die you see a light at the end of a tunnel, it probably means that you've been walking in darkness all along!
So tell us how people believing that Jesus was Elisha come back as a different person isn't a belief in reincarnation. Go ahead...I'll wait.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#415980 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me clarify here. Are you saying that you believe that you can do anything you want, say anything that you want…even when you *know* its wrong and do it with the explicit intent of asking for forgiveness after its done, and what you have done is right in Gods eyes…so long as you ask for forgiveness after the fact?
NO - i'm am not suggesting that doing wrong to one and other is right in God's eyes just because we ask for forgivness. maintaining civil unity is where our state/fed laws come into place and how we keep good relationships between us.

this being said, it's not the good maintanance of our civil unity or even our zeal for God that puts us in a right relationship with Him; it's only the Atonement of Christ that restores us into unity with God.

this is why the Word says that "our (own attempts at) righteousness is as filthy rags"

lord ha ha

United States

#415981 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one ?
As for the word "retard", I have more of a right than most here to have an informed opinion about its use.
That is not vile or hatefilled, it is a well reasoned opion. I am not here to make MWD or anyone else my 'censor". If MWD has a problem with the appropriate use of the word then MWD (and anyone else) has a bigger problem than us "retards".
Also thanks for showing your BUDDY annie j is the LIAR too!!! As I thought just a pack of LIARS

Ann Arbor, MI

#415982 Oct 30, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there NS4M. It was a long night for sure. Funny thing about our "boys" also...they hate the rain and it was tough getting them outside. Several short trips kept them "up to date" but as a precaution we set out the Potty Patch.
LOL - Mine is a bit big for the potty patch, so thankfully I only had to put all the gear on her a few times this morning. Wind’s still gusting a bit and it is raining slightly, but for the most part I think we are winding down here.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415983 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely love this post Water!
Thanks. Again, it's what I truly believe.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#415984 Oct 30, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Two things:
1. There is zero evidence for creation, no matter how you try to parse those words.
2. With your second sentence, you are being dishonest, as you mean the specific god you have made up in your mind. As that differs for every Christian, you couldn't even get a Christian to agree to that with any specificity.
2 things:

1 -you got your head buried in shit so far that you can't see, hear or smell anything but shit

2 -i completly agree with everyone else who's growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ;)
lord ha ha

United States

#415985 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is the truth.
If you weren't such an untrustworthy person I would invite you over to prove it.
Several people here already have that open invitation.
Hahahah what a LIAR!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha show me putz!!! You can't because its not true!!!! So say what you want to I think even less of you you LIAR!!!!hahahahahahhaa JUST LIKE THAT "IM DIEING" bull you lie just as you breath with every breath LIAR LIAR LIAR PANTs ON FIRE

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415986 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you suggesting, kait, that you're too stuck-up to goof around and be light-hearted on here with someone who doesn't agree with you?
to me, that would be the very definition of a 'hater'
You're haven't been able to pick up any drunk prostitutes lately, have you? Even the guys are turned off by you. Shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 1 min Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liam 603,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,047
I....LOVE....DR. J. Vernon McGee!!!! 1 min Doctor REALITY 2
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 min spelliccia 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 272,881
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min Doctor Justice_ 8,058
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristINSANITY is... 3,846
More from around the web