Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#416018 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ount vat happenz vwen "society" getz into zee handsz of a tyrant, heir freuline?;)
Using your Nazi'voice' doesn't help you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#416019 Oct 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...you just can not seem to post without name-calling...
You also did not comprehend my original post...so I will try ONE time to explain it to you.
In my original post I did not claim to have said anything to "G" and the usage of "retard". I did however say that I have brought up to "G" some of his vile and nasty posts. "G" is well aware of my thoughts on them......
Annie, you have always had no problem confronting me in an intelligent and gracious manner. I have not always been responsive nor so kind.

I am what I am and do not make any pretences otherwise. I am arrogant and obnoxious for more than I care to be.
However, when it comes to many posters, I feel no need to wear kid gloves.
Knowledge

United States

#416020 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No one 'knows' that you worked in a prison, much less a male prison.
No one knows you are a female. In fact, almost everyone here believes you are a male due to the misogyny-laden remarks you have made.
You are the one who needs to prove that you've told the truth about this as you have been caught in so many other lies, gramps.
Do you think I actually care what you think about me? LOL It is a known fact that if you write like a male you will be taken serious. Many women, will argue with it, but it is true. I have found out by writing tickets like a male officer your tickets will stick. Women are known to be more emotional and therefore are not taken as serious. When you work in a workforce with mostly men, you find that out very fast. Only my name and my badge number went on my tickets, and incident reports. Doing this for a very long time, I have became very good at it. Do I care what you or anyone else thinks of me, no I do not. You do not pay my bills, nor do I have to listen to you. I just scroll right by, if I am not in the mood for you. This is a public bulletin board for opinions...Why on earth would I care you will never know me, even if I sat by you in the park or at a mall. You are a total stranger....whom I disagree with....that is all. No emotions....a total stranger.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#416021 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Using your Nazi'voice' doesn't help you.
again and on every topic your Lies are exposed
His voice and post is not nazi voice at all???
you as usual only lie

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416022 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
...You lie about everything, but this really takes the cake......
Come visit and I'll prove it.

When will you be in the Philly area ?

You can even spend the night, the futon is comfy and I'll even make you breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast and coffee or tea).
lord ha ha

United States

#416023 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You have no power of discernment or you would know that G_O_D was defending people who are called retarded. You just want to argue because you have nothing of substance to say.
You are a pitiful human being. You should be pitied for your ignorance, but it's hard to pity someone who willfully tries to hurt others.
You know water nymph I think I know what is "YOUR" issue is!!!!
You don't have a man In your hatefilled life!!! And that is why your on here all the time VENTING ANGER!!!!! Go find a man or woman in your case to give you a chill pill maybe dog will give you "HER" address and you could meet and get rid of your stress, you both seem to be from the same gene pool!!!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#416024 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, you have always had no problem confronting me in an intelligent and gracious manner. I have not always been responsive nor so kind.
I am what I am and do not make any pretences otherwise. I am arrogant and obnoxious for more than I care to be.
However, when it comes to many posters, I feel no need to wear kid gloves.
but you are same team,group of mockers and scoofers

if for real you would be obnoxious,vile,arrogant to others

they would work against you to remove your filth,and ban you from posting,
BUT NOBODY ATTEMPTED TO DO SO AGAINST YOU?ALSO YOU ARE SAME TEAM OF ALL CYBER TROLLS

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416025 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry knowledge, you are correct in the information and I was wrong. To be honest I was not aware of this as I have never lived in a state where this was legal, so I am not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I will have to read up on the reasoning for it, so that I can understand it better.
In most states the law doctrine of 'in loco parentis' designates the State (public schools) as having the same, and often more, rights than the actual parents of a child.

While a student is in the public school system, they are "wards of the State".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416026 Oct 30, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no prob - the dude doesn't deserve an ounce of repect and he's most likely getting everything he deserved;)
Crowley died in 1947. He is probably playing D&D with Jesus and Moses in Heaven.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#416027 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
The public school system has to have something in place for the children who’s parents do not give any kind of sex education at home. Could you imagine if they did not have sex education at school and the only way that some of these children could learn about it is from their friends?
Or worse...ever seen "Carrie"?
Knowledge

United States

#416028 Oct 30, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You have no power of discernment or you would know that G_O_D was defending people who are called retarded. You just want to argue because you have nothing of substance to say.
You are a pitiful human being. You should be pitied for your ignorance, but it's hard to pity someone who willfully tries to hurt others.
Better yet, I could be role playing and I could be grace, or Annie, or god.....or they all could be the same person. We are all strangers, no pity, not sadness, no hate.....no emotions. You turn off your computer when your fingers get tired, or you get bored, and you do something else in your life. Gacey played a clown, at the parties, Dalmer, played a good looking nice guy who went out and preyed against young men, then ate them. Speck killed many student nurses...Bundy killed and raped over thirty women who had a future in politics... he was bright and handsome. They were all liked in their communities. We are all strangers.....I owe you nothing.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416029 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be too afraid to walk in your house. You mock God, and your wife is a witch...I want no part of that.....
^^^^^ The words of a godless coward ^^^^

The words of a righteous man:

"Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me."

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#416030 Oct 30, 2012
My post to you was:

Please let me clarify here. Are you saying that you believe that you can do anything you want, say anything that you want…even when you *know* its wrong and do it with the explicit intent of asking for forgiveness after its done, and what you have done is right in Gods eyes…so long as you ask for forgiveness after the fact?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO - i'm am not suggesting that doing wrong to one and other is right in God's eyes just because we ask for forgivness. maintaining civil unity is where our state/fed laws come into place and how we keep good relationships between us.
this being said, it's not the good maintanance of our civil unity or even our zeal for God that puts us in a right relationship with Him; it's only the Atonement of Christ that restores us into unity with God.
this is why the Word says that "our (own attempts at) righteousness is as filthy rags"
I am sorry, this does not clarify for me if you think you should hold yourself accountable for what you do and say. The first sentence appears to, but then it all gets a bit jumbled in my own opinion. Are you saying that laws make us keep good relationships, and if so, what does that have to do with personal accountability?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#416031 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Until my boys graduated from High School, some states were giving out condemns in the schools and teaching them about safe sex, without parents consent. They now have gone a few steps further since then, and are giving the day after pill and taking them to get abortions without parents consent. Last year, a parent was put in jail for going into the school and wanting this stopped, he was a minister, I don't remember where, but I am sure if you looked hard enough you could find it. I don't feel that anyone has the right to step in where a parent is responsible for doing so. I believe the school system has stepped way over the line....I do believe if a child was in the middle of incest, and only that the state should step in. They are taking rights away from parents, right before people's noses and most stand by silently and watch. Well, I hope, you become enlightened, and become an advocate against this. I feel that this only allows a child to have free ride to have sex, not knowing enough about aids, hepatitis, herpes and everything else. A child is just that, a child... they are too young to know the real consequences...The state should be out of it, totally. My opinion, as a mom and grandma. If people don't stand up for their rights as parents, they are going to lose their rights, and the states will be making decisions for them. Plus the parents will be footing the bills, for their decisions. Good hunting.
I think parents should always take the responsibility of finding out what a school teaches and what 'services' they sponsor. A parent always has the right to opt out of having their children given condoms, etc. They should exercise that right if they do not wish to have their children participate.

But most parents don't do this. A good many parents never talk to their child about sex at all except to tell them to 'abstain'. That does little when hormones kick in.
lord ha ha

United States

#416032 Oct 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...you just can not seem to post without name-calling...
You also did not comprehend my original post...so I will try ONE time to explain it to you.
In my original post I did not claim to have said anything to "G" and the usage of "retard". I did however say that I have brought up to "G" some of his vile and nasty posts. "G" is well aware of my thoughts on them.
I also stated that with "G" he continues to post as he sees fit...as do you. I voiced my opinion which I am entitled to do just as you are.
If "G" (and I say if because I do not read all of the posts on this thread) used the term "retard" to denigrate...belittle...or name-call...then it is just as inappropriate as when someone else does it.
However...simply because I find it inappropriate does not mean others do. MWD made a simple request based on her feelings. I applaud her for speaking up even though I felt as if it was a futile request.
You spoke that myself, NS4M and MWD went on some tirade...your posts on this matter most likely is higher than all of ours combined. I personally am done with it...if you don't comprehend my post by now...you never will.
So...
Have a good day.
Whatever "you" opened your mouth and got called on it.now you backtrack "TRYING" to save face it don't matter I'm done I have proved my point!!!! Good day

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416033 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
....That is why you find me untrustworthy .....
Is this an admission that you are Lordhaha ?

That is who I said WASN'T invited to my home because I found her/him/it untrustworthy.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#416034 Oct 30, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an admission that you are Lordhaha ?
That is who I said WASN'T invited to my home because I found her/him/it untrustworthy.
My apologies, I DID say that to you. You and Lordhahah look so much alike. Sorry.
Knowledge

United States

#416035 Oct 30, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
The public school system has to have something in place for the children who’s parents do not give any kind of sex education at home. Could you imagine if they did not have sex education at school and the only way that some of these children could learn about it is from their friends?
I do not know how old you are, but I remember the talk in school, and in Junior High about sex education. The parents were notified. They now teach on homosexuality, as part of the sex education, as the norm. I don't know about you, but I do not believe that is the norm. It is not up to the school system to tell our kids about what they think normal sex is. Society has changed in the past few years on what they teach our kids. That is opening up a whole new can of worms, on what the"norm" is. Times are changing but God does not. They want to keep God out of the schools, but they want to teach our children what is unacceptable (homosexuality next beastiality)that is not the parents norm. There are many nonbelievers who do not condone homosexuality along with Christians. I am very worried about what they are teaching and will be teaching our children.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#416036 Oct 30, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Websters dictionary meaning: make slow or late.
Don't try to act like your sock puppet didn't use it as a noun.

Your definition above is a verb. As a noun it has the following meanings:

noun
a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
Slang: Disparaging .

a mentally retarded person.
b.
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.
Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Now stop being stupid. We all know it was not meant as you are saying it was. Otherwise, there would be no discussion on the subject.

You are one of the most despicable people on topix to try and excuse yourself for your insensitivity and nastyness, even if you are posing as your own husband.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#416037 Oct 30, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Or worse...ever seen "Carrie"?
To be honest only bits and pieces, the only part that stands out in my mind at the moment is the stage scene….<<shudder>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 16,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 34 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web