|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you weathering the storm so far?
Hi Kait...
So far we are ok. Lots of wind and rain. The storm is going to stall when it meets another front which will keep us in this tonight and through tomorrow.
The power blinked off and on several times but has not gone off completely. I slept earlier and am staying up late.
Thanks for asking...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been praying for them all day. I hope the lost does cry out to God for their safety....you evidently are not watching the news. I would rather they be saved and make a new start with God, or if they do die, they go to heaven....Why wouldn't you? But tell me grace what the heck are you trying to prove? You NEVER were in prison. You lied. What are you really doing on this thread? You are lying to everyone......your other post proved it. You are a liar, who is up to something for your own self gratifications. Your a sick puppy.
Now WHY would I want to lie about myself being in prison? If I was going to lie about my past, I sure would have made it a little more glorifying than being in prison. You just cant stand the fact that I get along with others "regardless" of what they believe and you try way too hard to disprove what I say. It was YOU and Lie Buster that I caught in your decietful lies and you will stop at nothing now to try and regain your reputation that "YOU" yourself ruined. I am who I am regardless of how you want to see me. You can not ruin my testimony. Nice try but if I really wanted to prove it..."I could" so watch how you judge someone. The thing is..I DONT care if ANYBODY knows my true identity but thats EXACTLY what you want me to do. Sorry Knowledge. You are smart enough to go against me. Would you like my opus number??? SURE you would..unlike you, I DONT have stupid stamped on my forhead. I may have done some stupid things in my past. But I paid my debt to society. I am forgiven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now Grace...a turn of events has just came up... You have lied about being in a prison in the USA. It is illegal for a woman to strip search a man. It is illegal for a man to strip search a woman. Your post just proved you have not done any time in any prison or jail. You would know that, but you didn't. What kind of crap are you trying to pull now? You have lied to all the people on this post. Every inmate gets a rule book on the laws, in case anyone is violated in that way the inmate always gets the A.D.S & I.D.S. A person of the opposite sex can only do pat down search, with a witness present. The opposite sex can never strip search, or be in the room while it is going on. You are a liar. Now, my question is why, and what are you trying to prove to believers and the unbelievers.....you are a fake ecarg. So now, are you really a vet assistant, or going to college, or are you a man.....your word holds no truth or value.
I didnt say I was a Vets Assistant..I said Kaitlin was. You are always telling her to scoop poop and I am showing you what a V.A does. She doesnt scoop poop. She cares for animals. If you leave her alone, she wouldnt be so hateful to you. I dont blame her for attacking you and your immature husband. You are a Christian and should know better. Kaitlin doesnt know God. YOU say that you do. SHOW her how God LOVES.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kait...
So far we are ok. Lots of wind and rain. The storm is going to stall when it meets another front which will keep us in this tonight and through tomorrow.
The power blinked off and on several times but has not gone off completely. I slept earlier and am staying up late.
Thanks for asking...
Hi Mr W..Glad to see you are safe. Windy and cold here. A lot of SNOW. Snow in October is not unusual though. Be safe my friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> So? <quoted text> Not totally Isaiah. Jesus is all over Isaiah 53. Isaiah 53:10. But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself a guilt offering,(animal sacrifice)....
<quoted text> Jesus quoted Isaiah in Luke 4:18-19. The latter reaction of the people in the synagogue indicates they understood what He meant.
<quoted text> BS. Jesus is pre resurrection and His audience is Israel. Paul is post resurrection and his audience is Gentiles. Pay attention to context.
<quoted text> Everything changed post resurrection. <quoted text> Major points? The major points are all the same. Diety and resurrection of Christ. Cruxification via Pilate.
<quoted text> Actually early witnesses started to die off so they thought it a good idea to write it down. You have 4 accounts by different writers. If they all were the same in detail you would argue collusion. <quoted text> More BS. They wrote down to clarify and combat heresey.
<quoted text> Non believer are perfectly capable of understanding the basics. They just do not believe them to be true.
<quoted text> Resurrection of Christ is fact. It is foolish to assume otherwise.
<quoted text> Control for what? Those people could do what they wanted. If they wanted to be Christian then certain behaviors were expected.
<quoted text> Throw out all the books written about God? Unbelievable.
I love reading Isaiah.. Chapter 53 is all about Jesus. Thanks for posting

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
NOoooo
If you believe and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, repent of your sins and be baptised. Go and sin no more, if you mess up repent.You will see see the kingdom of heaven.If not, you choose hell. Knowledge knowledge...:)
So you and your vile husband can just sin all you want, repent to your god-being and not be held accountable to your fellow human kind.
Got it...you are nuts...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your vile husband can just sin all you want, repent to your god-being and not be held accountable to your fellow human kind.
Got it...you are nuts...
I know you arent a believer Mr.W, but trust me on this..They WILL be held accountable and Yes, They are nuts.:)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mr W..Glad to see you are safe. Windy and cold here. A lot of SNOW. Snow in October is not unusual though. Be safe my friend.
Ahhhh yes, you are in the snow...this is quite the storm.
You be safe also...keep warm.
I'm on second shift. We decided one of us should stay awake in case something happens.
Lots of rain and gusts of wind 60+ mph. Our power has blinked off and on several times.
We're good...take care.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet assistants help veterinarians in several tasks such as diagnosing ailments in animals, holding or restraining animals during procedures, administering medication, providing emergency first aid, and monitoring animals' recovery from surgery. Vet assistants also do the dental cleanings on canines and felines. They draw blood and do complete blood panels on animals before surgery.
A vet assistant is not just restricted to handling animals. Such a professional is also responsible for scheduling appointments, ordering and maintaining supplies, and billing. Veterinarians sometimes rely on them to provide comfort and reassurance to pet owners.
I hope you have more respect for your Vets. Assistant when you take your little dog to the Vet. She could very well be YOUR Vets. Assistant. They work hard to make sure our furry little friends are in the best of health so they can live many happy years.
Compared to your job of strip searching inmates, She has a job that takes much more intelligence.
I find it sad that anyone would try to demean anyone who helps animals in a shelter. Yes the poop needs to be picked up. Would it be more humane to let those animals lay and sleep in their own poop??
I pick up after my dogs every day...so what?? That's part of having a pet or working with animals. Maybe she thinks farmers are lower than her also?? I grew up on a farm and a little dog poop is nothing.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it...you are nuts...
Well SISSY WIGGS how is the top LIAR tonight? No water swept you out to sea? Your just mad because you were found to be the liar you are that's all twinkie!!!

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been praying for them all day. I hope the lost does cry out to God for their safety....you evidently are not watching the news. I would rather they be saved and make a new start with God, or if they do die, they go to heaven....Why wouldn't you? But tell me grace what the heck are you trying to prove? You NEVER were in prison. You lied. What are you really doing on this thread? You are lying to everyone......your other post proved it. You are a liar, who is up to something for your own self gratifications. Your a sick puppy.
No need to cry out to some god-being for safety. The wind will blow, the rain will fall, and we will survive.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now WHY would I want to lie about myself being in prison? If I was going to lie about my past, I sure would have made it a little more glorifying than being in prison. You just cant stand the fact that I get along with others "regardless" of what they believe and you try way too hard to disprove what I say. It was YOU and Lie Buster that I caught in your decietful lies and you will stop at nothing now to try and regain your reputation that "YOU" yourself ruined. I am who I am regardless of how you want to see me. You can not ruin my testimony. Nice try but if I really wanted to prove it..."I could" so watch how you judge someone. The thing is..I DONT care if ANYBODY knows my true identity but thats EXACTLY what you want me to do. Sorry Knowledge. You are smart enough to go against me. Would you like my opus number??? SURE you would..unlike you, I DONT have stupid stamped on my forhead. I may have done some stupid things in my past. But I paid my debt to society. I am forgiven.
No grace, you are a liar. You would know an officer of the opposite sex can not strip search an inmate. It is against the law, the officer would be charged with a sexual assault. I really don't care who likes you and who does not. You are a liar, you would never have made that mistake if you did serve time. You should have done some research on being in prison or jail...you made a very big mistake, you lied. Only because you didn't know, you were never there. There was no debt....you served no time. Do you think the people on this thread is stupid enough to believe anything you say? Heck, if you were going to act like a con to get sympathy you should have at least researched the legal beagle issues....Any person can research for themselves and they will find out you are a liar. So....is this part of your Thesis paper? You have dooped everyone ....shove it sister.....you have lied your last to me. If any of these people want to play your sick little con games....it is nothing on me. You are a fake. I know the system, I retired in it. You are not interested in helping anyone but your ego......Continue on, but not on my dime. You are worse than anyone could ever be on this thread.... I am done with you....Your number is probably some scum bucket your boyfriend who served twenty years, that number can not be searched unless that person commits a crime again....or is suspected of a crime......But you didn't know that..... you didn't know about strip searches and you are a women...Hmmmmmm Play your game with someone who wants to play. Take your fake @$$ and play with someone else who cares. They can be your subjects, I won't be, and your not a Christian. The Holy Spirit can not live in a filthy temple, that constantly defiles it. Go lie to someone else who cares....they can be the idiot.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it sad that anyone would try to demean anyone who helps animals in a shelter. Yes the poop needs to be picked up. Would it be more humane to let those animals lay and sleep in their own poop??
I pick up after my dogs every day...so what?? That's part of having a pet or working with animals. Maybe she thinks farmers are lower than her also?? I grew up on a farm and a little dog poop is nothing.
That explains it why your full of crap!!! Got it thanks

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Here's a couple of D.C. area news stations if anyone wants news from the source regarding the storm...
www.wtop.com
www.wusa9.com
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to cry out to some god-being for safety. The wind will blow, the rain will fall, and we will survive.
I hope so Mr. Wiggley, my prayers of safety go out to all in the path. If things do get that bad....a prayer doesn't hurt, it might save your life...The news has already said some lives have been lost, and they are expecting more... You may think I hate you, but I don't.I pray that God is with you, because you are not ready to die yet...Good night.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you arent a believer Mr.W, but trust me on this..They WILL be held accountable and Yes, They are nuts.:)
You are no good.....the truth is not in you. You will be the one held accountable ecarg . You have a lot to learn. Becareful out there in the storm .....you especially are not ready to die. If God takes me tonight, I am ready to go.....May God have mercy upon your wicked soul.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
Here's a couple of D.C. area news stations if anyone wants news from the source regarding the storm...
www.wtop.com
www.wusa9.com
Thanks W!
Hope you fare well...

Bt42

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No grace, you are a liar. You would know an officer of the opposite sex can not strip search an inmate. It is against the law, the officer would be charged with a sexual assault. I really don't care who likes you and who does not. You are a liar, you would never have made that mistake if you did serve time. You should have done some research on being in prison or jail...you made a very big mistake, you lied. Only because you didn't know, you were never there. There was no debt....you served no time. Do you think the people on this thread is stupid enough to believe anything you say? Heck, if you were going to act like a con to get sympathy you should have at least researched the legal beagle issues....Any person can research for themselves and they will find out you are a liar. So....is this part of your Thesis paper? You have dooped everyone ....shove it sister.....you have lied your last to me. If any of these people want to play your sick little con games....it is nothing on me. You are a fake. I know the system, I retired in it. You are not interested in helping anyone but your ego......Continue on, but not on my dime. You are worse than anyone could ever be on this thread.... I am done with you....Your number is probably some scum bucket your boyfriend who served twenty years, that number can not be searched unless that person commits a crime again....or is suspected of a crime......But you didn't know that..... you didn't know about strip searches and you are a women...Hmmmmmm Play your game with someone who wants to play. Take your fake @$$ and play with someone else who cares. They can be your subjects, I won't be, and your not a Christian. The Holy Spirit can not live in a filthy temple, that constantly defiles it. Go lie to someone else who cares....they can be the idiot.
If you knew how much of a fool that I can make out of you with this. I dont need you to believe a thing. I have no reason to lie about my past. I know a man cannot strip search a women, stop trying to be a correctional officer now,,You are not one anymore. You probably NEVER were. You lie about everything else on here AND get caught. I CAN shut your mouth real quick if I wanted to. But thats what you want and you wont get it from me. I do know one way to PROVE how stupid and pathetic you are though. I can back up my words but I wont with a deicetful nut like yourself. Keep running your nasty little mouth and I WILL PROVE TO ALL what a lying jerk you truly are. A miss know it all that dont know squat except how to tell lies. THAT you are good at.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so Mr. Wiggley, my prayers of safety go out to all in the path. If things do get that bad....a prayer doesn't hurt, it might save your life...The news has already said some lives have been lost, and they are expecting more... You may think I hate you, but I don't.I pray that God is with you, because you are not ready to die yet...Good night.
We are currently at 60 mph wind with lots of rain.
I'm staying up late to monitor the situation. The power just blinked off and back on but my UPS kept things running. It the power stays off I'll have to shut down to conserve power for essential systems.
We'll be fine...Nature is truely fascinating.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And now she is back. I had a nice visit from my daughter. I cooked dinner and enjoyed my family. Why you were still on here making a jackass out of yourself and your hubby. Spewing all your satan hate around as usual.
it doesn't have a spouse. it has a bunch of sockpuppets. it has no life. lives in mommy's basement. sitting around in stained crusty boxers eating pizza rolls.

i can't imagine such an empty pathetic lonely life, as that one has.

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 392,901 - 392,920 of440,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

351 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min AussieBobby 256,263
do u masturbate? (Oct '07) 4 min trannyslut 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min curiouslu 719,591
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min shyam 4,364
selena coleman (Aug '12) 34 min Thor 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 37 min magi 385
Miracles Jesus Performed 41 min andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Chess 532,027
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,129
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••