Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>By the way..you're going to die just like everyone else. Your body will rot in the ground just like everyone else's.
You don't have proof of anything past that. You're just such a sissy that you can't stand to think that this is the end of you.
Believe me, if there is any justice, you'll get the same life you've had this time, but it will be harder because you didn't learn any lessons in humanity this time around. Next time you will be forced to learn those lessons.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh.....so the criteria of the day is reincarnation!
i reject your cult on the basis of what my God says
Reincarnation makes more sense than your ridiculous "resurrection."

Your god doesn't say anything; your god doesn't exist, except in your imagination.

If, on the other hand, you are speaking of what your *buybull* claims, I had no idea that you believed your god was nothing more than paper and ink.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed?
Repeating something will not make it true.
Yep..I guess I have. AND MY NEEDS ARE MET . What do you mean? Dont you repeat the same thing over and over? I have read your post and You have.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Death is not a penalty. It is but a part of the process of the perpetual cycling of the essence of energy. Your biological vessel is merely a part of that cycle.
It is not "special", except to the perspective of the individual cognizance that perceives it as such.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we weren't made to die, but death came with the consequence of sin.
There you go again, trying to pass your bullshit fantasies off as fact. You are *such* a simpleton! No wonder your buybull appeals to you so much; simple stories for simple minds!
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace, I don't, nor will I ever drink your poison. That is the problem you have with me, and the other Christians. My husband does his own thing. He is his own person. What he does, or who he gets along with, or not. He is his own person, he makes his own decisions and chooses his own battles, as I or anyone else... You give the wrong information about God's grace. You hate me, because I don't give you the green light to sin, and by telling others it is okay to do so, without repenting. The unbelievers do not have the option of grace, until they believe. I WILL speak God's word as TRUTH open wide, dear. God's TRUTH shall set you free. You did tell on yourself...as satan's disciples do... you wanted me a believer to take poison. Proof you are not a worker of God, but a worker of iniquity. Thanks for making that point to all the Christians ....God always makes a way....for His people. You are not God's people you are only accepted by the unbelievers...don't you even wonder why? You are equally yoked with them, and not the Believers. Repent of your evil ways, God is coming soon, and if you keep heading down south, you are going to miss the boat. Your continuous sinning against God's people and taking up with the worldly sins.....you have obviously made your choice and it is not God, but the world. Oh, you are right dear, we are a team, I do see the good in some, but you I do not. You are only here to cause discord with the Christians, you do not want these people saved. You want them to die in their sins and go to hell by your side. My opinion.
<quoted text>
Yup! Being a christian is easy; no personal responsibility is expected or even requested. It leaves them to be as shitty and hateful as they like.
"Forgive me, jeebus, forgive me, jeebus, please, please please! Oh, thank you; I'm all forgiven! Now--who can I fuck over *today?*"
Wow, are you sure you are old enough to even vote? You sound like you are more like thirteen. I know teenagers who act more grown up than you will ever be. Jeez......you need to tell your parents to put you back in your cage. You are the one who is hateful and shitty, it you keep this up Kaity bug you will burn in hell. Do you live near Hurricane Sandy? Keep it up if you do, you might just get washed off the map. I can see those atheist crying to God, asking for forgiveness to save their families. Many will come to know the Lord this night, yes by fear, and thanking God who spared them. May God have mercy on the ones who call out for help, to Him. May God have mercy on all the Godless souls, who may die tonight and the days to come...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are reading more into nature than is necessary, and because of that, missing much of the intricate and actuality that it takes to understand how it works and your true relationship and place within that totality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but you're talking to some one who's literally swaped natures and thereore i'm coming for a perspective that you cannot have unless you've been where i am too.
In other words, you're telling him to drink the Kool-Aid.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not saying this as boasting or antagonistic;
That's *exactly* what you're doing. Your religion is the height of arrogance.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What is D&D?
It is a Dungeons and Dragons game. Some still play those games by cards or role playing/board game. Many game shops still hold the card/games for people who still play it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you wish WITCh of cat poop I'm not the one showing that wonderful 4th grade special ed education!!
Yes you are.

LMAO!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a Dungeons and Dragons game. Some still play those games by cards or role playing/board game. Many game shops still hold the card/games for people who still play it.
Hahah! I never had time for TV let alone video games!
Thanks. I was totally lost. LOL!
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not believe that you will live again after death? That is reincarnation, whether you want to admit it or not. You just believe that you only reincarnate one time and you go to a place where the streets are paved with gold and everything is covered in jewels and that you get to worship your god forever without having any memory of anything bad.
So, don't go off on me or anyone else for say IF there is anything just, you will live this same life over and over till you get it right. That would be the ONLY just way to treat people if they are going to live again whether once or thousands of times.
And many people who are much more aware and smarter than you. disagree with you wholeheartedly on reincarnation:
"As long as you are not aware of the continual law of Die and Be Again, you are merely a vague guest on a dark Earth." —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"I did not begin when I was born, nor when I was conceived. I have been growing, developing, through incalculable myriads of millenniums. All my previous selves have their voices, echoes, promptings in me. Oh, incalculable times again shall I be born." —Jack London, The Star Rover
"Live so that thou mayest desire to live again - that is thy duty - for in any case thou wilt live again!" —Freidrich Nietzsche
"The virtues we acquire, which develop slowly within us, are the invisible links that bind each one of our existences to the others - existences which the spirit alone remembers, for Matter has no memory for spiritual things." —Honore Balzac
"The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal." "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
"I believe ... that the soul of man is immortal and will be treated with justice in another life, respecting its conduct in this."
"I look upon death to be as necessary to the constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." —Benjamin Franklin
"He saw all these forms and faces in a thousand relationships become newly born. Each one was mortal, a passionate, painful example of all that is transitory. Yet none of them died, they only changed, were always reborn, continually had a new face: only time stood between one face and another." —Herman Hesse, Siddhartha
"I know I am deathless. No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before. I laugh at what you call dissolution, and I know the amplitude of time." —Walt Whitman
"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting; The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star, Hath had elsewhere its setting. And cometh from afar." —William Wordsworth
"It can be shown that an incorporeal and reasonable being has life in itself independently of the body... then it is beyond a doubt bodies are only of secondary importance and arise from time to time to meet the varying conditions of reasonable creatures. Those who require bodies are clothed with them, and contrariwise, when fallen souls have lifted themselves up to better things their bodies are once more annihilated. They are ever vanishing and ever reappearing." —Origen (Yes, this is the same Origen which Christians quote so much!)
And my very favorite quote on the subject:
"No honest theologian therefore can deny that his acceptance of Jesus as Christ logically binds every Christian to a belief in reincarnation - in Elias case (who was later John the Baptist) at least." —Robert Graves
NOoooo
If you believe and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, repent of your sins and be baptised. Go and sin no more, if you mess up repent.You will see see the kingdom of heaven.If not, you choose hell. Knowledge knowledge...:)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Yup! Being a christian is easy; no personal responsibility is expected or even requested. It leaves them to be as shitty and hateful as they like.
"Forgive me, jeebus, forgive me, jeebus, please, please please! Oh, thank you; I'm all forgiven! Now--who can I fuck over *today?*"
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you sure you are old enough to even vote?
Yes, I am. Is your "husband," lord ha ha? Judging by his posts, I'd say no.

Now, go crawl back under your rock.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahah! I never had time for TV let alone video games!
Thanks. I was totally lost. LOL!
Your welcome. IT is still a popular game today, even with adults. I think it is silly but many people play it. Back in the 70's people used drugs/acid and played it and people got murdered by players in the games by actually role playing. I am surprised you don't remember hearing about it...I guess they have shortened the name over the years so that the kids can play it without the parents knowing what they are actually playing. I think they even banned it at some colleges back in the seventies or eighties, too many college kids getting hurt...(being stupid).
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I am. Is your "husband," lord ha ha? Judging by his posts, I'd say no.
Now, go crawl back under your rock.
Oooga Booga make me witch....push on twisted whisker, sister......go fly away on your broom stick....
Giggles2you

Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

People on here are really passionate about their beliefs ( or lack thereof ). Nice to see people standing up for themselves. I have never posted before but I'm amazed that some are so cruel to others due to differences of opinion. I have to wonder if the fact that we aren't face to face makes it easier to say hurtful things to one another. Surely we wouldn't speak to each other in person like this. Ok, totally off topic but that's my two cents worth :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the pooper scooper and shovel it witch. That is all your good at.:)
Vet assistants help veterinarians in several tasks such as diagnosing ailments in animals, holding or restraining animals during procedures, administering medication, providing emergency first aid, and monitoring animals' recovery from surgery. Vet assistants also do the dental cleanings on canines and felines. They draw blood and do complete blood panels on animals before surgery.

A vet assistant is not just restricted to handling animals. Such a professional is also responsible for scheduling appointments, ordering and maintaining supplies, and billing. Veterinarians sometimes rely on them to provide comfort and reassurance to pet owners.

I hope you have more respect for your Vets. Assistant when you take your little dog to the Vet. She could very well be YOUR Vets. Assistant. They work hard to make sure our furry little friends are in the best of health so they can live many happy years.

Compared to your job of strip searching inmates, She has a job that takes much more intelligence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you sure you are old enough to even vote? You sound like you are more like thirteen. I know teenagers who act more grown up than you will ever be. Jeez......you need to tell your parents to put you back in your cage. You are the one who is hateful and shitty, it you keep this up Kaity bug you will burn in hell. Do you live near Hurricane Sandy? Keep it up if you do, you might just get washed off the map. I can see those atheist crying to God, asking for forgiveness to save their families. Many will come to know the Lord this night, yes by fear, and thanking God who spared them. May God have mercy on the ones who call out for help, to Him. May God have mercy on all the Godless souls, who may die tonight and the days to come...
Instead of "visioning" the atheist crying out to God, Have you tried PRAYING for those who are hurting right now? Some may lose their homes and the lives of their loved ones. What kind of Godly women would fantasize about other people crying out to God like it is some kind of sick joke?? Have some compassion Knowledge. These people need our prayers right now

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Giggles2you wrote:
People on here are really passionate about their beliefs ( or lack thereof ). Nice to see people standing up for themselves. I have never posted before but I'm amazed that some are so cruel to others due to differences of opinion. I have to wonder if the fact that we aren't face to face makes it easier to say hurtful things to one another. Surely we wouldn't speak to each other in person like this. Ok, totally off topic but that's my two cents worth :)
Welcome to this lovely site. We are all people with different walks of life. I find it interesting to hear the "what" and "why" of other people's beliefs. Most of us just agree to disagree then we have some who are ready to cut your throat if you dare not to believe "THEIR" way..Enjoy the debate and feel free to talk to us :)
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet assistants help veterinarians in several tasks such as diagnosing ailments in animals, holding or restraining animals during procedures, administering medication, providing emergency first aid, and monitoring animals' recovery from surgery. Vet assistants also do the dental cleanings on canines and felines. They draw blood and do complete blood panels on animals before surgery.
A vet assistant is not just restricted to handling animals. Such a professional is also responsible for scheduling appointments, ordering and maintaining supplies, and billing. Veterinarians sometimes rely on them to provide comfort and reassurance to pet owners.
I hope you have more respect for your Vets. Assistant when you take your little dog to the Vet. She could very well be YOUR Vets. Assistant. They work hard to make sure our furry little friends are in the best of health so they can live many happy years.
Compared to your job of strip searching inmates, She has a job that takes much more intelligence.
Well now Grace...a turn of events has just came up... You have lied about being in a prison in the USA. It is illegal for a woman to strip search a man. It is illegal for a man to strip search a woman. Your post just proved you have not done any time in any prison or jail. You would know that, but you didn't. What kind of crap are you trying to pull now? You have lied to all the people on this post. Every inmate gets a rule book on the laws, in case anyone is violated in that way the inmate always gets the A.D.S & I.D.S. A person of the opposite sex can only do pat down search, with a witness present. The opposite sex can never strip search, or be in the room while it is going on. You are a liar. Now, my question is why, and what are you trying to prove to believers and the unbelievers.....you are a fake ecarg. So now, are you really a vet assistant, or going to college, or are you a man.....your word holds no truth or value.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of "visioning" the atheist crying out to God, Have you tried PRAYING for those who are hurting right now? Some may lose their homes and the lives of their loved ones. What kind of Godly women would fantasize about other people crying out to God like it is some kind of sick joke?? Have some compassion Knowledge. These people need our prayers right now
I have been praying for them all day. I hope the lost does cry out to God for their safety....you evidently are not watching the news. I would rather they be saved and make a new start with God, or if they do die, they go to heaven....Why wouldn't you? But tell me grace what the heck are you trying to prove? You NEVER were in prison. You lied. What are you really doing on this thread? You are lying to everyone......your other post proved it. You are a liar, who is up to something for your own self gratifications. Your a sick puppy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
Some of the Gospel's authors are still being debated.
So?
Jesus was not the messiah prophesied in Isaiah, which is the book on which Christianity is based.
Not totally Isaiah. Jesus is all over Isaiah 53. Isaiah 53:10. But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself a guilt offering,(animal sacrifice)....
Jesus never called himself the Messiah that was spoken of in Isaiah.
Jesus quoted Isaiah in Luke 4:18-19. The latter reaction of the people in the synagogue indicates they understood what He meant.
Paul's teachings are diametrically opposed to those of Jesus.
BS. Jesus is pre resurrection and His audience is Israel. Paul is post resurrection and his audience is Gentiles. Pay attention to context.
The teachings that are attributed to Jesus before the crucifixion are different than those attributed to him after the crucifixion.
Everything changed post resurrection.
John makes many claims that Jesus did not make when he was teaching. The gospels of Matthew and Luke disagree on several major points.
Major points? The major points are all the same. Diety and resurrection of Christ. Cruxification via Pilate.
It is a conglomeration of books that nobody actually paid much attention to until the general public was able to read.
Actually early witnesses started to die off so they thought it a good idea to write it down. You have 4 accounts by different writers. If they all were the same in detail you would argue collusion.
That's when the church(es) had to start writing apologetics to explain that the Bible doesn't say what it says.
More BS. They wrote down to clarify and combat heresey.
Then the church said that those who don't have the 'Holy Spirit' can't interpret the book so that any questions would be stopped before they were asked. Who would want others to think they don't have this spirit?
Non believer are perfectly capable of understanding the basics. They just do not believe them to be true.
It's foolishness, created by ancient men.
Resurrection of Christ is fact. It is foolish to assume otherwise.
While there are a few beautiful and truthful things in the Bible, most of it is just tribesmen trying to control their people.
Control for what? Those people could do what they wanted. If they wanted to be Christian then certain behaviors were expected.
This is the way with all religions. If you follow a religion, you are following what other men want you to say and do and live.
If you follow God, you will need nothing written down by men.
Throw out all the books written about God? Unbelievable.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

<quoted text>
How are you weathering the storm so far?
Hi Kait...
So far we are ok. Lots of wind and rain. The storm is going to stall when it meets another front which will keep us in this tonight and through tomorrow.
The power blinked off and on several times but has not gone off completely. I slept earlier and am staying up late.
Thanks for asking...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

704 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Krackerjacks 115,116
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Holy dr Shrink 599,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 720,560
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min cretin56 224,191
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Regina 532,798
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min lisw 172,402
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Charlie Sheen 256,524
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••