Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to take the 3rd option. Sit here, drink coffee, and watch you implode as you get more and more angry about people mocking a place that you call the "lake of fire". Because there is no such place. No justice for those who mock you. All of your work to convince people otherwise is in vain.
no lake of fire?! where do you think that stuff bubbling out of volcanos is coming from???

i suppose you're gonna try telling me that there is no heaven either even though it continues to expand at an immeasurable rate!

i know where i wanna go between the two ......:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to take the 3rd option. Sit here, drink coffee, and watch you implode as you get more and more angry about people mocking a place that you call the "lake of fire". Because there is no such place. No justice for those who mock you. All of your work to convince people otherwise is in vain.
BTW - assuming that i'm angry and a hater just cuz i disagree with you is so.....'gay' for lack of a better term.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Blood sacrifices were started long before your God came into being. From the most ancient times, people tried to appease their Gods with animal and even human sacrifices. Of course, that never stopped a tornado, a flood, a hurricane, an earthquake or a war from being lost.
To think that a human being was sacrificed for someone else's sin is a new tack on the scapegoat theory. Not only that, it is immoral to allow someone else to die for what YOU do.
Those who are the least responsible for their own actions are most attracted to this religion, and they don't mind having had someone die to cover their as*es.
I have never done anything in my life that deserved death, and certainly not someone else's death.
It's the draw of fundamentalist Christians who those who are afraid they will have to answer for their actions and want to escape punishment.
I've got news for you: If there is a life after this one, the only just thing for a God to do is make it a life based on your actions in this life...not kill off himself (as if a deity could actually die!) to excuse you of anything you do. What a putrid way to walk blindly through life! Jesus NEVER, EVER taught such a concept.
umm.....sorry but NOTHING started before my God:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you know that is not what I was saying in the least. In the end I believe that we will each be held accountable for our lives. I do not believe that I am discounting any benefits by taking full responsibility for my life. To be honest I find it odd that you donít seem to think we should.
how in the world are you ever gonna even come close to taking responsibility for failing to "love the Lord your God with all your heart mind, soul and strength" and not "loving others as yourself"???

good luck with that!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Your religion doesn't get to establish the criteria for anyone but it's followers, silly. The rest of earth's population establish criteria based on something else.
That's the trouble with rabid Christianity...you think you can establish your religious rules for everyone. You can't, and it pisses you off.
perhaps we should all follow the water nymph's criteria of.......what the hell is it that you're deciding to believe today???

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my original D&D stuff from the 70's. Worth a few grand now.
What is D&D?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>By the way..you're going to die just like everyone else. Your body will rot in the ground just like everyone else's.
You don't have proof of anything past that. You're just such a sissy that you can't stand to think that this is the end of you.
Believe me, if there is any justice, you'll get the same life you've had this time, but it will be harder because you didn't learn any lessons in humanity this time around. Next time you will be forced to learn those lessons.
ahhh.....so the criteria of the day is reincarnation!
i reject your cult on the basis of what my God says
"it is appointed on to man once to die and after this, the judgement"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well now, w_n, you're still not receiving the 'big picture' even after years of people explaining it to you:
the human nature is a nature that's been fallen & corrupted from the nature of God and the nature that He originaly put in adam.
thus "unless you are born again, you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven" Jesus
I think you are reading more into nature than is necessary, and because of that, missing much of the intricate and actuality that it takes to understand how it works and your true relationship and place within that totality.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Death is not a penalty. It is but a part of the process of the perpetual cycling of the essence of energy. Your biological vessel is merely a part of that cycle.
It is not "special", except to the perspective of the individual cognizance that perceives it as such.
we weren't made to die, but death came with the consequence of sin. plan b is death and ressurection with a new spirit-body, which in God's wisdom i'm sure is better than the original plan!

it's good over here and there's enough room for everyone, as the continual expanding of the universe testifies:)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
You claim to have read so much yet anytime I ask you a question you avoid answering me like the plague. Hmmm. I wonder why. One day I asked you why Cain is not listed in Adam's geneology and I'm still waiting for your answer. But you claim to have read the OT scriptures.
When I asked you about Cain you drew up like a prune. This is how one can test the spirits. Especially LYING SPIRITS. Test them by the word of God as I have tested you and you failed miserably my friend.
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>This is true. They have a set agenda and they recoil from the truth.
Does being in a non-Christian forum, have something to do with your agenda?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
...God will not allow an unbeliever to understand His word and most unbelievers will will always have a veil over their eyes when it comes to comprehending the word of God .....

New Age writes:

Citation please.

Where does "God" specifically state this?

How did you come to know the mind of "God" to implicately state this?

Why do you try to mislead others by making things up?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are reading more into nature than is necessary, and because of that, missing much of the intricate and actuality that it takes to understand how it works and your true relationship and place within that totality.
sorry, but you're talking to some one who's literally swaped natures and thereore i'm coming for a perspective that you cannot have unless you've been where i am too.

i'm not saying this as boasting or antagonistic; it just is what it is and it's available to all who will humble themselves and receive:)

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

welp wrote:
<quoted text>i guess youll know when jesus gets here.
...and when is that going to be?

That's right - it is only speculation.

But that is what conclusion one will receive when only believing in a portion of what Jesus taught.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am a Christian, it is my job to judge your sin, and I judge that the amoeba has a better chance of avoiding hell than you.
Your arrogance is beginning to show.

You have not recourse to judge anyone, except in your own mind.

Your post is a great example of why Christianity divides people.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
My Daily Faith Confession
The Lord if my shepherd. I shall not lack.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
As I seek God's Kingdom first,
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is good Ė all the time.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is love, and God loves me.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I may not have all I want, but I will always have enough.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am not moved by what I see, I am only moved by God's Word.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I don't need the entire bakery, just my daily bread.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God blesses me above all that I can ask or think.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I have favor with men and favor with God.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is always for me and never against me.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am blessed going out and blessed coming in.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
As I meditate on God's Word day and night,
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God freely gives me all good things.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am now blessed with all spiritual blessings.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my faithful, supernatural provider.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I overcome with the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my living, loving, liberating, lifesaver.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I resist worry, anxiety, and fear with these words...
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my provider Ė I believe it and that settles it.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
Jesus is my Lord, not poverty.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
Praise God, the victory has already been won.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
Brainwashed?

Repeating something will not make it true.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion means very little to me.I am saved by Grace not by my "doing" and I will stand on that belief.
Jesus proclaimed unmistakably that God's law is so perfect and absolute that no one can achieve righteousness. Yet God's grace is so great that we do not have to. By striving to prove how much they deserve God's love, legalists miss the whole point of the gospel, that it is a gift from God to people who don't deserve it. The solution to sin is not to impose an ever stricter code of behavior. It is to know God."
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Go blow your nose to someone else. I don't want to hear your opinions of the word of GOD.
She has as much of a right to post her opinions as you do, asswipe; deal with it. If you don't like it, don't read her posts.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Phillip Yancey is NOT GOD...
Neither are you, in spite of what you probably tell yourself.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
This is why most of you that reject the word of God and have trouble comprehending it.
Your buybull is not the word of any god. We non-christians know this for a fact, because we understand the buybull; you, on the other hand, are told what to believe by your "superiors."

There is no "holy spirit" that grants "spiritual discernment," numbnuts. Deal with it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
That was Alister Crowley.

The Wiccan Rede is, "An' ye harm none, do as ye will."

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> If you would study your bible you would know how God expects things to be done. If I asked you to tell me when the church of the bible was started by showing me where you got this information at to back it up, let me know your answer and I'll tell you mine and let's see what we come up with.
I know by this answer that you have read nothing of the history of your religion. No sense even trying to talk to someone who vehemently denies something he knows nothing about.

Now I expect you to come back with some nasty remark. That's the fundie way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 4 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 532,434
truth is out 9 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 22 min andet1987 0
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••