Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>And this folks is the SPIRITUALLY DISCERNMENT which is required to receive the words of God. It is God's language, not Greek, Hebrew or English.
Is it Cyrillic? I really don't like Cyrillic, it hurts my eyes so I can never learn it.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thank You. I dont swing like that. Go knock yourself out. Maybe "wifey" will oblige you..I dont want no part of your sick game
Then why did "YOU" comment!!! Sounded like "you" speak like you knew a lot about it!!! And my "WIFIE" is more woman than you would ever be stinkey!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Fundie fight! This is the best line. <quoted text>Pot, meet kettle.
^5

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCe AWARENESS MONTH.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>You do not see your post as hate, or you see it and don't care.
You project a lot, more than most people.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you're a Paul hater right,LOL?
I was not discussing Paul. I was talking about the books and the language they were written in. Since you asked, I do not hate Paul but I do not like him because he was an opportunist, a self-loathing sinner and a liar. He made most things up.

Let me tell you something interesting:

We have heard it was written (an example) "I in the Father, the Father in me, people in me and all of us in the father". Right?

If the Greek text were to be translated back into Hebrew or Aramaic, it would mean "The Father, I and the people are on the same side".

It would not mean that Jesus and his followers are literally inside the Father.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I am about to cut your sorry ass off. You are obviously deluded and beyond any reasonable exchange. You can go throw your gay shit at someone else from here on.
It was fun watching you make a complete ass of yourself while it lasted though.
*POOF*
Just like always "YOU" start crap!!!! Then someone calls you on your GAY bull and you run because your little silk pantys will stain BROWN bye bye WUSSY THUNDER WWWWWAAAAA the child molesting CREEP!!!you are.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I vote that you *POOF* us all. If you have gay issues then deal with it.
Besides that, we will speak to gays who choose to discover the truth and choose conversion therapy.
If you don't agree with conversion therapy, then don't have one. How does conversion therapy effect you?
I have no issues, except that you and your socks keep shoving this dumb shit in everyone's face.
If I want any shit from you or any of your despicable socks---I'll just squeeze your head.

Til then-crawl back into your smelly sockbucket!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like always "YOU" start crap!!!! Then someone calls you on your GAY bull and you run because your little silk pantys will stain BROWN bye bye WUSSY THUNDER WWWWWAAAAA the child molesting CREEP!!!you are.
No, your mom, who the gay pus duped into getting pregnant and birthing a reject and ingrate like yourself. No, stop projecting your putrid life onto your mom, I said define your mom and I define not ask for the general definition. So, stop bringing your low-life to these forums and spilling off on normal people, like your dad did to your mom. No wonder you suffer so in this life, the very essence of you is in conflict. Your sexual delusion is a reflection of your hate for you, mom and dad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a new fallacy, you are so clever, we have never heard that one before.
Probably what he really means, is that no one here has been as completely brainwashed as he has.
GodzillaPeedTsun ami

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man?...for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.(Ezk. 8:17-18.)
GodzillaPeedTsun ami

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselvesWoe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him. Isaiah 3:9-11
GodzillaPeedTsun ami

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the bible full of errors and lies!
You wish!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Sure is hostile on this forum pa. Why does everyone on this forum seem to be so angry and hostile?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>You jumped in, so you must be seeking sexual attention.
..You learned that at home and that is why you are vile all the time. Ha ha is right, anyone who challenges you and exposes your stupidity causes you to butt fart out of control..........You are a strange gay fella.
GodzillaPeedTsun ami

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
Sure is hostile on this forum pa. Why does everyone on this forum seem to be so angry and hostile?
They can't stand the word of God, because it convicts them. It is the two edged sword.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

GodzillaPeedTsunami wrote:
<quoted text> They can't stand the word of God, because it convicts them. It is the two edged sword.
You did read the title of the thread didn't you?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

GodzillaPeedTsunami wrote:
<quoted text> They can't stand the word of God, because it convicts them. It is the two edged sword.
Well as we used to say in my congregation....AMEN TO THE WORD.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you are so clever, we have never heard that one before.
Who me? Ah go on. Stop it. You're too kind.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

To my Christian brethern and sisthren on the forum. Has any of you ever noticed that Cain is not listed in Adam's geneology in Genesis?

When my pastor first brought this to our attention I was floored till he explained WHY Cain is not listed in Admas geneology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
To my Christian brethern and sisthren on the forum. Has any of you ever noticed that Cain is not listed in Adam's geneology in Genesis?
When my pastor first brought this to our attention I was floored till he explained WHY Cain is not listed in Admas geneology.
Because he was born of the deceiver, just as the zen master sock puppet was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 392,781 - 392,800 of440,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

461 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,950
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Dang It 110,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 682,204
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min THAMILAN 367
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 217,745
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 17 min Joe Fryday 191,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 250,584
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min pusherman_ 596,710
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,733
•••
•••
•••