|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe this then how do you explain that at the same time he has also destroyed what you would term as "righteous" people.
One thing that I have often wondered...
In that great flood...
Was Noah and his family really the only "good" people out of all the people that lived at that time?
If they were one might assume that God's creations only resulted in a lot of "evil"...only a handful at the time could have been deemed "good"???
For me it is not if the flood happened...it is however that if it did occur...only one family deserved to live???
<quoted text>
So you're a mind reader, are you?
<quoted text>
Your buybull is just a book of myths and lies anyway, so who cares what it has to say about anything?
Everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, including babies. Tell me the babies were 'immoral'.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
I do not set aside the grace of God: for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(Galatians 2:21)
The modern church is full of people trying to earn what they already possess in Christ. God freely gives us all things, including redemption (Galatians 3:13), reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19), restoration (Colossians 2:10), and righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). The most important thing we believers need to know is who we are and what we possess in Christ. First and foremost God has declared us righteous. Salvation is the gift of righteousness. We do not earn it; we simply receive it by faith.(Philippians 3:9)
"Legalism wants you to strive everyday trying to become what God has already made you to be in Christ."
The " MODERN CHURCH" LOL GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE FOR YOUR MODERN WAY OF LIVING.....GOD"S WORD STANDS....IT DOES NOT CHANGE, FOR ANYONE! You can tell that to God.....I am sure that He will make a special adjustment just for the "modern church" that wants to cherry pick the Bible for THEM to allow the sinners to think they are saved. Good luck with that. LOL God knows His sheep.....the "modern" way of making a different outlook on God to make money and fill the pockets of those who changes God's word will have their day is Hell and those who live by it. GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE....PEOPLE DO IN THE MODERN WORLD TO ACCEPT THE MODERN WAY OF SINNING...... IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Pentecostal Holy Roller..thank you for such a wonderful compliment. You do have to repent....Pride. So I take it that you don't believe the word of Acts....because you just mocked it. You will stand accountable for that. Pride. I will not call you grace anymore.......you lost that respect, you have nothing to do with God.. you are a worker of iniquity, and I tell you the truth...We read God's word.....not man's.
Repentance and faith can be understood as two sides of the same coin. It is impossible to place your faith in Jesus Christ as the Savior without first changing your mind about who He is and what He has done. Whether it is repentance from willful rejection or repentance from ignorance or disinterest, it is a change of mind. Biblical repentance, in relation to salvation, is changing your mind from rejection of Christ to faith in Christ.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, no Baptist, Methodists, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, etc will go or be in heaven.
Your point.
There will simply be those people who have accept Christ, been born again and born of the Spirit, with evidence. No religion at all.
The computer reference is just pure stupidity on your part. Yeah, you are a poop butt.
Then a lot of people who have been born again in those religions will die even though they have been born again.

To which church do you belong? This will narrow down the number of 'true' Christians who have to worry about your judgment.

That you cannot understand analogy is not my problem. It's yours.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you did make it up and that does not explain your thoughts. If you did not make it up, then where did it come from. Not the Bible. I asked you to do some reading, that must be a problem. Next time you will be right here explaining your thoughts. It is your choice if you consider reading the Bible chapters useless. Last week I was told that I did not know the books of Peter, I did. But, I still read both books and posted exerts from them.
I imagine you googled some answers from Peter and posted them. Cherry-picked verses are always the way to go if you're a fundie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Pentecostal Holy Roller..thank you for such a wonderful compliment. You do have to repent....Pride. So I take it that you don't believe the word of Acts....because you just mocked it. You will stand accountable for that. Pride. I will not call you grace anymore.......you lost that respect, you have nothing to do with God.. you are a worker of iniquity, and I tell you the truth...We read God's word.....not man's.
ACTS?? Repentance, properly defined, is necessary for salvation. Biblical repentance is changing your mind about Jesus Christ and turning to God in faith for salvation (Acts 3:19). Turning from sin is not the definition of repentance, but it is one of the results of genuine, faith-based repentance towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

Learn the Word before you try to send me and others on the road to hell

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever read the Moby Dick book? You see, whether it is fiction or real, you have to follow the story. If this were a class on the Bible, you would get an "F".
Yes, they were all completely evil, even the children. Read Genesis 3. The first child of Adam and Eve's was a murderer, one of the worse sins, based on the serpent sin.
What makes you thing they were void of following sin, when you disembark on it daily? God never said anything about their character, what book are you reading?
You can't 'follow the story' of a book that has hundreds of years missing in the story.

You haven't studied the Bible or you would know this to be a fact.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe hubby is jealous over you because wifey likes you..bad boy :)
Ya think?
Nah! He's mad cuz I'm gonna bust his butt buddy again.

Maybe it's all the same sockpuppet gang. They are all extremely obsessed with pedo/gay behavior, and trying to make EVERYONE appear to be some kind of gay/pedo/drug addict.
Usually anyone who is displaying such extreme outward emotions, and trying to project them onto everyone around them, are the ones suffering those repressed guilt feelings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Is this your 'husband' too? I noticed that 'what' and 'lord haha' are not posting today. How often do you have to take the mask off him at home?
And, since you are a man, why do you claim to have a husband?
Interesting..Will he answer?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace, I don't, nor will I ever drink your poison. That is the problem you have with me, and the other Christians. My husband does his own thing. He is his own person. What he does, or who he gets along with, or not. He is his own person, he makes his own decisions and chooses his own battles, as I or anyone else... You give the wrong information about God's grace. You hate me, because I don't give you the green light to sin, and by telling others it is okay to do so, without repenting. The unbelievers do not have the option of grace, until they believe. I WILL speak God's word as TRUTH open wide, dear. God's TRUTH shall set you free. You did tell on yourself...as satan's disciples do... you wanted me a believer to take poison. Proof you are not a worker of God, but a worker of iniquity. Thanks for making that point to all the Christians ....God always makes a way....for His people. You are not God's people you are only accepted by the unbelievers...don't you even wonder why? You are equally yoked with them, and not the Believers. Repent of your evil ways, God is coming soon, and if you keep heading down south, you are going to miss the boat. Your continuous sinning against God's people and taking up with the worldly sins.....you have obviously made your choice and it is not God, but the world. Oh, you are right dear, we are a team, I do see the good in some, but you I do not. You are only here to cause discord with the Christians, you do not want these people saved. You want them to die in their sins and go to hell by your side. My opinion.
Oh, how sweet....protecting your sock like that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am a Christian, it is my job to judge your sin, and I judge that the amoeba has a better chance of avoiding hell than you.
Not how your book says it works, you cannot judge because you have belief, since I do not have belief I can judge your belief, that is what you said, that is what your book says, and that's how it works. Unless you wish to deny the bible's accuracy.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't said one thing you accuse me of...That is all concocted in your sick and perverted mind.
Nice going numbnuts!
You again prove what is really foremost in your thinking and daily life.
Are you sure you aren't a closet gay?- You sure act like it in what you reveal in your own words!
REALLY "all you do is post SICK thing about you belonging to a GAY childmolesting organization!!!!! So how do I make it up sissy britches!!! "YOUR the GAY one not me!!! Just quit beating arond the bush all you do is make sly statements of your perverseness!!!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop talking ass!!! From where I sit anything that you say PROVES beyond any dought your a old bitty that sat in church 50 years and caused backbiteing,and hate among the people!!!!! That's is why "THEY" threw you out!!!! They caught on to your BULL!! You did not leave!!!! Your so "HATE" filled and that is evident in just about every post "YOU" ramble on you don't like me because I have told the "TRUTH" about A LOT of your wackey friends like SISSY WIGGS he LIES like he takes in air!!!! And if "YOU" think I'm nasty for calling "YOU"on your bull then so be it windbag TRUTH HURTS DONT IT!!!!!!
Look, you hate-filled old fundie, nothing you say is truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face, licked you and left lipstick kisses on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The " MODERN CHURCH" LOL GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE FOR YOUR MODERN WAY OF LIVING.....GOD"S WORD STANDS....IT DOES NOT CHANGE, FOR ANYONE! You can tell that to God.....I am sure that He will make a special adjustment just for the "modern church" that wants to cherry pick the Bible for THEM to allow the sinners to think they are saved. Good luck with that. LOL God knows His sheep.....the "modern" way of making a different outlook on God to make money and fill the pockets of those who changes God's word will have their day is Hell and those who live by it. GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE....PEOPLE DO IN THE MODERN WORLD TO ACCEPT THE MODERN WAY OF SINNING...... IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.
The Modern church above is talking about YOUR church..If you would have wiped the steam off your bifocals, you would have seen that. That must be how you read thr bible. CLUELESS
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
"Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven."
(Matthew 5:3)
"These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
(John 16:33)
Grace will lift you up, put you over, and keep you going when nothing else can. Grace will help you through the valley of the shadow of death when nothing else can. God's grace will transform you and give you strength when nothing else will. When it seems like all the world is against you, God's grace will always work for you. Blessed are you, for you shall win!
Grace does not lift you up....not will it put you over or give you good cheer. God does, through our faith in him. Grace is forgiveness through repentance. Grace will not get your through the valley of death.....God will, through your repentance and faith in Him. Do you think that you are Grace.....Grace. I am beginning to think, you think your name is giving you the power of God. You are getting a little scary Grace. You are not a angel of light nor are you God, nor do you have the authority to tell anyone their sins are forgiven. You and I and everyone else will be judged by our hearts...If your/any one person's heart is black.....you've never accepted God and He will not know you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Grace... So,you should tell us who you are married to, and what he does, and what his ideas are? Now, because you do not tell us your personal information, that makes you deceitful? So, how does anyone know who any one person actually is, or is not? Do you realize how absurd that you sound? I wouldn't tell you very much personal information about me, if you were the last person on earth. I don't know you, I only know you were a con, with a twenty year drug cocaine addiction.. You "say" you are a Christian....but you could be a 50 year old man who is a child molester/murderer for all I know. You have to be the most nuttiest human being I have encountered. I have known plenty with my work experience, in the prison system, you beat them by a land slide. You use God, to con everyone and attack the church people . Everyday, you become a more "vituperate" piece of work . I will continue to keep you in my prayers. We do not have a relationship Grace, that means you are not entitled to the details of my life... Having to explain this to you is just weird and not comfortable. In other words I owe you or anyone else.....nothing. That is not being deceitful, it is a nice way of saying none of your business, or anyone else's.
That was really uncalled for and your post was a criminal waste of the precious bandwidth.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

So, that means you can prove your god exists. Do nothing, lay on the ground without clothing, which is "ungodly" protection from the environment, and allow no one to feed you. If you survive past 30 days, then you can prove your god is real, otherwise, you just prove you don't have faith.
Grace Walker wrote:
My Daily Faith Confession
The Lord if my shepherd. I shall not lack.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
As I seek God's Kingdom first,
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is good all the time.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is love, and God loves me.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I may not have all I want, but I will always have enough.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am not moved by what I see, I am only moved by God's Word.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I don't need the entire bakery, just my daily bread.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God blesses me above all that I can ask or think.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I have favor with men and favor with God.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is always for me and never against me.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am blessed going out and blessed coming in.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
As I meditate on God's Word day and night,
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God freely gives me all good things.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I am now blessed with all spiritual blessings.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my faithful, supernatural provider.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I overcome with the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my living, loving, liberating, lifesaver.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
I resist worry, anxiety, and fear with these words...
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
God is my provider I believe it and that settles it.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
Jesus is my Lord, not poverty.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!
Praise God, the victory has already been won.
MY NEEDS ARE MET!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>What that he was gay, and wanted to eradicate all things he considered as genetically inferior. Which made in another self hating gay. Suicide, did you mention suicide, when gays account for over 53% of all suicides, which is a mental illness. Nice group of people you emulate.
You are so obsessed with homosexuality, you need to come out of the closet before you have an aneurysm from the stress.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow "YOUR" the one talking about butt buddies you "GAYS" kill me you always try to turn your bull around. So "you" can molest kids in peace!!! You amaze me sissy thunder do you were a dress too? Your just soo sick,but what else is new doing up the butt wow that's sad!!!
I'm not gay, but it sure sounds like you are from your obsessive posts.
It appears you are building up an uncontrilable hate because of your repressed psychosis.

Maybe we should have a vote and see what everyone here thinks?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Christian I have bashed is Grace. She is not teaching the word of God. I had a disagreement with No Stress because she didn't warn about sin. There are no other Christians who I have bashed. I have bashed nonbelievers. If you want to call them, or you Christians that is up to you. Sin is sin and it is not going in. Do I care one ounce of what you think of me...let's see...no. I stand with God, and His word is Truth. There is a hell, and you and others want to pretend there is not. Boy do you have a rude awakening, if you don't accept Jesus in your life and repent of your sins. If you want to burn in hell.....your choice. End of story. When you blasphemed God, and the Holy Communion and made fun of the body of Jesus......my worries of what you ever thought ended that moment. Sorry, but you sickened me, I still pray for you tho...
She's not teaching the word of God according to the great God knowledge. That's your only problem. You can't play God with her. You can't interpret the bible for her. She doesn't accept your hateful version and it bothers you that you can't control her and make her as nasty a person as you, all in the name of God.

You are a sorry excuse for a Christian and as a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min curiouslu 730,130
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 259,298
FERGUSON, MISSOURI: Same o' same o' 6 min Matt from Akron 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min HipGnosis 172,937
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 537,099
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Most Smart dr Shrink 599,541
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min Johnny 2,184
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 52 min Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••