|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I KEEP DOING IT? SIN? AND DO YOU? You must not have the Holy Spirit then because you still sin. See how you make a mockery of God? He knew what He was doing way better then your religious Preacher and his set of rules. You have no clue as to what REPENT means Miss Pentecostal Holy Roller
Mrs. Pentecostal Holy Roller..thank you for such a wonderful compliment. You do have to repent....Pride. So I take it that you don't believe the word of Acts....because you just mocked it. You will stand accountable for that. Pride. I will not call you grace anymore.......you lost that respect, you have nothing to do with God.. you are a worker of iniquity, and I tell you the truth...We read God's word.....not man's.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh VELVET THUNDER the GAYNESS is strong in you sissy pants!!! How are you going to cast out anything,when your DADDY is satan and you smell of all the kids you have molested!!! Your a loser!!!!!
I haven't said one thing you accuse me of...That is all concocted in your sick and perverted mind.

Nice going numbnuts!

You again prove what is really foremost in your thinking and daily life.

Are you sure you aren't a closet gay?- You sure act like it in what you reveal in your own words!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Phillip Yancey is NOT GOD.
You are wrong.
Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
So......yes.....I don't think I would advise anyone that they can do anything .....you tell someone they can blaspheme the Holy Ghost their blood will be upon your hands. That scripture speaks for itself. Jesus said it..... not me, or Howie Mandel or Phillip Yancey.
"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace."
(Romans 6:14)

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
(Romans 8:1-2)

You don't have to live in condemnation and you don't have to live in defeat. Jesus was condemned and punished so you would never have to be. He went to the cross, in your place, so you would never have to. He took the nails so you would never have to take them. You are now loved, valued, accepted, and forgiven forever in God's Kingdom. Grace is the open door that leads to eternal favor with God. Grace is unearned, undeserved, unmerited favor. You are not under judgment. You are not under condemnation. You are not under punishment. You are under grace. That means sin can't win and you can't lose!

The prison door is open! Why are you still inside?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks God personaly wrote them in English a few years ago.
Yepidoodle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww SISSY THUNDER are you laughing thinking about the kids your going to kidnap YOUR sick sick sick!!!!! Your a child molester and it shows your just sick
You really are obsessed with pedo and homo shit aren't you?

Maybe you should have Knowledge take you to see a psych.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I simply reposted your butt buddy's posts ===You know -the one you are so in love with!
You have just made a complete joke of yourself fool!!!
Enjoy it! You deserve it.
You are just as bad of a snake as the palmdale snakes.
Now everyone gets to actually see how you all are equal in repulsiveness, and how you just make up anything you want as long as you can defame and denigrate someone.
You have no worries about heaven. Your despicable behavior and lies have already barred you from the gates!
You are PATHETIC!!!!
Wow "YOUR" the one talking about butt buddies you "GAYS" kill me you always try to turn your bull around. So "you" can molest kids in peace!!! You amaze me sissy thunder do you were a dress too? Your just soo sick,but what else is new doing up the butt wow that's sad!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't read all you " CLAIM" to have read either. I have read and studied quite a bit but unlike you I am not one to lie and claim and say that I've read this or I've read that.
There will be no liars in the kingdom of God so I won't say I have read something when I know very well that I haven't . You seem to have a big problem with character.
You remind me of the scripture where it speaks of people that are ever learning but never can come to a knowledge of the truth.
I have studied the scriptures and Biblical history enough to know when someone is selling wolf tickets about the Bible and almost everyone of you that are unbelievers are selling wolf tickets.
God will not allow an unbeliever to understand His word and most unbelievers will will always have a veil over their eyes when it comes to comprehending the word of God yet they will claim that they have read the Bible and this book and that book yet they will never come to a knowledge of the truth till God removes that veil.
It is quite evident that you have not studied anything but the teachings of your religion. That doesn't count as studying the history during the time it was written or languages in which it was written.

Listening to your preacher tell you what it means is like listening to a 3 year old tell you how to build a car.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Phillip Yancey is NOT GOD.
You are wrong.
Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
So......yes.....I don't think I would advise anyone that they can do anything .....you tell someone they can blaspheme the Holy Ghost their blood will be upon your hands. That scripture speaks for itself. Jesus said it..... not me, or Howie Mandel or Phillip Yancey.
I am not speaking against Jesus. I am GLORIFYING Him for what He has done..BIG DIFFERENCE.

Yes, A person has to believe in Jesus..

Being a homosexual wont send nobody to hell
Being a witch wont send nobody to hell'
Sin wont send nobody to hell...DISBELIEF WILL!! Their sins are not what is keeping them apart from God..Its their DISBELIEF. Prove me wrong?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. God bless.
Is this your 'husband' too? I noticed that 'what' and 'lord haha' are not posting today. How often do you have to take the mask off him at home?

And, since you are a man, why do you claim to have a husband?
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I simply reposted your butt buddy's posts ===You know -the one you are so in love with!
You have just made a complete joke of yourself fool!!!
Enjoy it! You deserve it.
You are just as bad of a snake as the palmdale snakes.
Now everyone gets to actually see how you all are equal in repulsiveness, and how you just make up anything you want as long as you can defame and denigrate someone.
You have no worries about heaven. Your despicable behavior and lies have already barred you from the gates!
You are PATHETIC!!!!
Do you wash you MOUTH out ass well as your BUTT after doing those NASTY things you GAYS do?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe this then how do you explain that at the same time he has also destroyed what you would term as "righteous" people.
One thing that I have often wondered...
In that great flood...
Was Noah and his family really the only "good" people out of all the people that lived at that time?
If they were one might assume that God's creations only resulted in a lot of "evil"...only a handful at the time could have been deemed "good"???
For me it is not if the flood happened...it is however that if it did occur...only one family deserved to live???
<quoted text>
So you're a mind reader, are you?
<quoted text>
Your buybull is just a book of myths and lies anyway, so who cares what it has to say about anything?
Everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, including babies. Tell me the babies were 'immoral'.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
I do not set aside the grace of God: for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(Galatians 2:21)
The modern church is full of people trying to earn what they already possess in Christ. God freely gives us all things, including redemption (Galatians 3:13), reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19), restoration (Colossians 2:10), and righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). The most important thing we believers need to know is who we are and what we possess in Christ. First and foremost God has declared us righteous. Salvation is the gift of righteousness. We do not earn it; we simply receive it by faith.(Philippians 3:9)
"Legalism wants you to strive everyday trying to become what God has already made you to be in Christ."
The " MODERN CHURCH" LOL GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE FOR YOUR MODERN WAY OF LIVING.....GOD"S WORD STANDS....IT DOES NOT CHANGE, FOR ANYONE! You can tell that to God.....I am sure that He will make a special adjustment just for the "modern church" that wants to cherry pick the Bible for THEM to allow the sinners to think they are saved. Good luck with that. LOL God knows His sheep.....the "modern" way of making a different outlook on God to make money and fill the pockets of those who changes God's word will have their day is Hell and those who live by it. GOD'S WORD DOES NOT CHANGE....PEOPLE DO IN THE MODERN WORLD TO ACCEPT THE MODERN WAY OF SINNING...... IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Pentecostal Holy Roller..thank you for such a wonderful compliment. You do have to repent....Pride. So I take it that you don't believe the word of Acts....because you just mocked it. You will stand accountable for that. Pride. I will not call you grace anymore.......you lost that respect, you have nothing to do with God.. you are a worker of iniquity, and I tell you the truth...We read God's word.....not man's.
Repentance and faith can be understood as two sides of the same coin. It is impossible to place your faith in Jesus Christ as the Savior without first changing your mind about who He is and what He has done. Whether it is repentance from willful rejection or repentance from ignorance or disinterest, it is a change of mind. Biblical repentance, in relation to salvation, is changing your mind from rejection of Christ to faith in Christ.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, no Baptist, Methodists, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, etc will go or be in heaven.
Your point.
There will simply be those people who have accept Christ, been born again and born of the Spirit, with evidence. No religion at all.
The computer reference is just pure stupidity on your part. Yeah, you are a poop butt.
Then a lot of people who have been born again in those religions will die even though they have been born again.

To which church do you belong? This will narrow down the number of 'true' Christians who have to worry about your judgment.

That you cannot understand analogy is not my problem. It's yours.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you did make it up and that does not explain your thoughts. If you did not make it up, then where did it come from. Not the Bible. I asked you to do some reading, that must be a problem. Next time you will be right here explaining your thoughts. It is your choice if you consider reading the Bible chapters useless. Last week I was told that I did not know the books of Peter, I did. But, I still read both books and posted exerts from them.
I imagine you googled some answers from Peter and posted them. Cherry-picked verses are always the way to go if you're a fundie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTS?? Repentance, properly defined, is necessary for salvation. Biblical repentance is changing your mind about Jesus Christ and turning to God in faith for salvation (Acts 3:19). Turning from sin is not the definition of repentance, but it is one of the results of genuine, faith-based repentance towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

Learn the Word before you try to send me and others on the road to hell

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever read the Moby Dick book? You see, whether it is fiction or real, you have to follow the story. If this were a class on the Bible, you would get an "F".
Yes, they were all completely evil, even the children. Read Genesis 3. The first child of Adam and Eve's was a murderer, one of the worse sins, based on the serpent sin.
What makes you thing they were void of following sin, when you disembark on it daily? God never said anything about their character, what book are you reading?
You can't 'follow the story' of a book that has hundreds of years missing in the story.

You haven't studied the Bible or you would know this to be a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe hubby is jealous over you because wifey likes you..bad boy :)
Ya think?
Nah! He's mad cuz I'm gonna bust his butt buddy again.

Maybe it's all the same sockpuppet gang. They are all extremely obsessed with pedo/gay behavior, and trying to make EVERYONE appear to be some kind of gay/pedo/drug addict.
Usually anyone who is displaying such extreme outward emotions, and trying to project them onto everyone around them, are the ones suffering those repressed guilt feelings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Is this your 'husband' too? I noticed that 'what' and 'lord haha' are not posting today. How often do you have to take the mask off him at home?
And, since you are a man, why do you claim to have a husband?
Interesting..Will he answer?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace, I don't, nor will I ever drink your poison. That is the problem you have with me, and the other Christians. My husband does his own thing. He is his own person. What he does, or who he gets along with, or not. He is his own person, he makes his own decisions and chooses his own battles, as I or anyone else... You give the wrong information about God's grace. You hate me, because I don't give you the green light to sin, and by telling others it is okay to do so, without repenting. The unbelievers do not have the option of grace, until they believe. I WILL speak God's word as TRUTH open wide, dear. God's TRUTH shall set you free. You did tell on yourself...as satan's disciples do... you wanted me a believer to take poison. Proof you are not a worker of God, but a worker of iniquity. Thanks for making that point to all the Christians ....God always makes a way....for His people. You are not God's people you are only accepted by the unbelievers...don't you even wonder why? You are equally yoked with them, and not the Believers. Repent of your evil ways, God is coming soon, and if you keep heading down south, you are going to miss the boat. Your continuous sinning against God's people and taking up with the worldly sins.....you have obviously made your choice and it is not God, but the world. Oh, you are right dear, we are a team, I do see the good in some, but you I do not. You are only here to cause discord with the Christians, you do not want these people saved. You want them to die in their sins and go to hell by your side. My opinion.
Oh, how sweet....protecting your sock like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

494 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min lightbeamrider 721,524
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 36,537
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min wttiftbl 256,737
Last Word + 2 8 min andet1987 232
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Holy dr Shrink 38,469
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 93,777
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 11 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 223
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,026
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min EXPERT 115,375
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Mien 82
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••