|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, I enjoy watching how angry the Word of God makes you. That proves it is right, dependable, solid, powerful, and incapable of being debunked.....
I bet you read from Mein Kampf with a megaphone outside synogogues to prove it is right, dependable, solid, powerful, and incapable of being debunked.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion means very little to me.I am saved by Grace not by my "doing" and I will stand on that belief.
Jesus proclaimed unmistakably that God's law is so perfect and absolute that no one can achieve righteousness. Yet God's grace is so great that we do not have to. By striving to prove how much they deserve God's love, legalists miss the whole point of the gospel, that it is a gift from God to people who don't deserve it. The solution to sin is not to impose an ever stricter code of behavior. It is to know God."
You mock the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He died so that we would have grace, if we messed up. We are Not to continue in our sins. GO and sin NO more. You keep doing it. Quit telling others it is okay to sin.....it is not okay. We repent, if we believe in Jesus of our sins daily, it not the one time deal. You missed the boat by believing deceivers who are sending you to hell. That will not be an excuse, you know now. Go and sin no more. Jesus does not want you to keep sinning....it is not that hard to keep the commandments of God if you have the Holy Spirit living in you, if you mess up, repent. Then you will receive His grace and you don't keep repeating them......it is not that hard. The Holy Spirit guides and teaches you, if you let Him. The Holy Spirit will not dwell in a dirty temple, that is why we repent daily....to keep the temple of God clean, and with out sin.....that is through the grace of God. If a person keeps sinning.....the Holy Spirit does not live there, He will not stay if a temple that defiles God.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your cocaine and strap-on.
Now why would I do what "you" like to do all by yourself!! Down in grandma's basement,maybe you should wash your underoos and get "that stain out"your enjoying your D and D books too much pee pee stain!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Christian I have bashed is Grace. She is not teaching the word of God. I had a disagreement with No Stress because she didn't warn about sin. There are no other Christians who I have bashed. I have bashed nonbelievers. If you want to call them, or you Christians that is up to you. Sin is sin and it is not going in. Do I care one ounce of what you think of me...let's see...no. I stand with God, and His word is Truth. There is a hell, and you and others want to pretend there is not. Boy do you have a rude awakening, if you don't accept Jesus in your life and repent of your sins. If you want to burn in hell.....your choice. End of story. When you blasphemed God, and the Holy Communion and made fun of the body of Jesus......my worries of what you ever thought ended that moment. Sorry, but you sickened me, I still pray for you tho...
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different Gospel."
(Galatians 1:6)

We begin our lives with Christ by grace and grace alone. It is God's plan for us to stay there, rest there, grow there, mature there, win there, and die there. But grace is radical, it sometimes seem too radical. It is diametrically opposed to the performance oriented world system we are immersed in. We encourage work, we honor performance, and we love competition. Our motto: No pain, no gain. So, sooner or later the simple process of living by grace can easily give way to a form of do-it-yourself religion. When we attempt to do it ourselves, we usually produce failure rather than fruit. Real grace will always produce real spiritual fruit. Grace is God's formula for success. Grace is the divine enabler God's operational power produced in us as a result of His unmerited favor extended to us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace is a spiritual force that overcomes the world.(1John 5:4)

Grace succeeds when everything else fails.
Grace saves.
Grace liberates.
Grace heals.
Grace overcomes.
Grace conquers.
Grace wins.

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,(Grace) and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." (LAW)
(Galatians 5:1)

"And the grace of our Lord came to me in overflowing fullness, conferring faith on me and the love which is in Christ Jesus."
(1Timothy 1:14)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh VELVET THUNDER the GAYNESS is strong in you sissy pants!!! How are you going to cast out anything,when your DADDY is satan and you smell of all the kids you have molested!!! Your a loser!!!!!
I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TOO!
You are doing a terridic job of making a complete ass of yourself , wnd at the same time knocking your butt buddy from palmdane in the ground.
Hahahahahahah!

This is a perfect example of your double standards and the ugliness of fire breathing snakes like you!

Godly my ass!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock the sacrifice of Jesus Christ......
Which one was that ? They are all listed in Leviticus. A lot of them. Which one was Jesus ?

When did Jesus say "I am going to be a human sacrifice." ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He died so that we would have grace, if we messed up. We are Not to continue in our sins. GO and sin NO more. You keep doing it. Quit telling others it is okay to sin.....it is not okay. We repent, if we believe in Jesus of our sins daily, it not the one time deal. You missed the boat by believing deceivers who are sending you to hell. That will not be an excuse, you know now. Go and sin no more. Jesus does not want you to keep sinning....it is not that hard to keep the commandments of God if you have the Holy Spirit living in you, if you mess up, repent. Then you will receive His grace and you don't keep repeating them......it is not that hard. The Holy Spirit guides and teaches you, if you let Him. The Holy Spirit will not dwell in a dirty temple, that is why we repent daily....to keep the temple of God clean, and with out sin.....that is through the grace of God. If a person keeps sinning.....the Holy Spirit does not live there, He will not stay if a temple that defiles God.
He died so we would have Grace IF we MESS up??? WE ALWAYS MESS UP so you are MOCKING His death. Open your eyes to what you are saying
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>All taken from the anals of your compatriot from Palmdale and ALL his socks which you so lovingly cuddle with.
I am simply repeating his own words...you don't like that do you...when you condemn this material, you condemn him and his socks-not to mention yourself...by association.
Congratulations!
You should be ashamed for keeping such company.
Well YOUR the one talking about child molesting you know your organization!!!!! And "YOUR" makeing GAY comments aww what's the matter SISSY THUNDER you snorting coke!! Again dreaming how "you" can kidnap another one YOU SEEM to know a lot about it. so I would say YOU have first hand knowledge how to kidnap kids Your SICK SICK SICK!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I KEEP DOING IT? SIN? AND DO YOU? You must not have the Holy Spirit then because you still sin. See how you make a mockery of God? He knew what He was doing way better then your religious Preacher and his set of rules. You have no clue as to what REPENT means Miss Pentecostal Holy Roller
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHhaha! You are calling your buddy the palmdale gang puppet this! LOL!
They are copies of his crap posting...
How appropriate for you to find it repulsive-as your butt buddy is repulsive.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Awww SISSY THUNDER are you laughing thinking about the kids your going to kidnap YOUR sick sick sick!!!!! Your a child molester and it shows your just sick
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that I shouldnt but hahahahaha...You deserved that one. Good come back G_O_D lol
I found it funny too grace. I thought of "YOU" right away when DOG said coke and a strapon!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

I do not set aside the grace of God: for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(Galatians 2:21)

The modern church is full of people trying to earn what they already possess in Christ. God freely gives us all things, including redemption (Galatians 3:13), reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19), restoration (Colossians 2:10), and righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21). The most important thing we believers need to know is who we are and what we possess in Christ. First and foremost God has declared us righteous. Salvation is the gift of righteousness. We do not earn it; we simply receive it by faith.(Philippians 3:9)

"Legalism wants you to strive everyday trying to become what God has already made you to be in Christ."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well YOUR the one talking about child molesting you know your organization!!!!! And "YOUR" makeing GAY comments aww what's the matter SISSY THUNDER you snorting coke!! Again dreaming how "you" can kidnap another one YOU SEEM to know a lot about it. so I would say YOU have first hand knowledge how to kidnap kids Your SICK SICK SICK!!!!!
I simply reposted your butt buddy's posts ===You know -the one you are so in love with!
You have just made a complete joke of yourself fool!!!

Enjoy it! You deserve it.
You are just as bad of a snake as the palmdale snakes.
Now everyone gets to actually see how you all are equal in repulsiveness, and how you just make up anything you want as long as you can defame and denigrate someone.
You have no worries about heaven. Your despicable behavior and lies have already barred you from the gates!

You are PATHETIC!!!!
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Grace means, there is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less. God already loves us as much as an infinite God can possibly love."
WHAT'S SO AMAZING ABOUT GRACE
Philip Yancey.
NOT A LICENSE TO SIN
AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED!
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness."
(2 Corinthians 12:9)
Phillip Yancey is NOT GOD.

You are wrong.

Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

So......yes.....I don't think I would advise anyone that they can do anything .....you tell someone they can blaspheme the Holy Ghost their blood will be upon your hands. That scripture speaks for itself. Jesus said it..... not me, or Howie Mandel or Phillip Yancey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

"For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."
(Philippians 2:13)

God's unmerited favor extended to us will produce His operational power in us. Grace is never an excuse to sin, it is always an opportunity to succeed. It will always lead us to a deeper, more intimate, loving fellowship with God. We receive grace FOR obedience. The best way to build true godly character is by growing in grace. Grace is divine ability. It is the only thing that can enable us to surrender our selfish will to God's perfect will.

"No one who understands the father's grace will think it lets them get away with sin. Rather, it allows us to see our weaknesses and failures in the full light of God's love. It encourages us to invite the Father into the darkest places of our heart and ask Him to change us."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TOO!
You are doing a terridic job of making a complete ass of yourself , wnd at the same time knocking your butt buddy from palmdane in the ground.
Hahahahahahah!
This is a perfect example of your double standards and the ugliness of fire breathing snakes like you!
Godly my ass!!
I believe hubby is jealous over you because wifey likes you..bad boy :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

"Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven."
(Matthew 5:3)

"These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
(John 16:33)

Grace will lift you up, put you over, and keep you going when nothing else can. Grace will help you through the valley of the shadow of death when nothing else can. God's grace will transform you and give you strength when nothing else will. When it seems like all the world is against you, God's grace will always work for you. Blessed are you, for you shall win!
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you read from Mein Kampf with a megaphone outside synogogues to prove it is right, dependable, solid, powerful, and incapable of being debunked.
Hey DOG let's talk about "your" coke addiction? Is that what your doing when your wearing "your" iron man UNDEROOS or your ADULT DIAPER?
And is that what "YOUR SITTING ON" your strapon? Wow does GRANDMA know your doing such things in her basement? Wow doing "COKE" and a DILDO up your butt!!!!! Now the explains it all your rambleing!!!
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I KEEP DOING IT? SIN? AND DO YOU? You must not have the Holy Spirit then because you still sin. See how you make a mockery of God? He knew what He was doing way better then your religious Preacher and his set of rules. You have no clue as to what REPENT means Miss Pentecostal Holy Roller
Mrs. Pentecostal Holy Roller..thank you for such a wonderful compliment. You do have to repent....Pride. So I take it that you don't believe the word of Acts....because you just mocked it. You will stand accountable for that. Pride. I will not call you grace anymore.......you lost that respect, you have nothing to do with God.. you are a worker of iniquity, and I tell you the truth...We read God's word.....not man's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

321 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min PetsayKe 115,664
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 722,387
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Chess 533,732
Free live show 50 min paulieperth 2
Asian Luxury Massage in Dubai Body To Body Full... 1 hr WendyMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 224,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,053
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr SSK 448
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••