|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe this then how do you explain that at the same time he has also destroyed what you would term as "righteous" people.
One thing that I have often wondered...
In that great flood...
Was Noah and his family really the only "good" people out of all the people that lived at that time?
If they were one might assume that God's creations only resulted in a lot of "evil"...only a handful at the time could have been deemed "good"???
For me it is not if the flood happened...it is however that if it did occur...only one family deserved to live???
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text> No, you do not wonder this,
So you're a mind reader, are you?
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>because if you did then you would read the story. God destroyed no righteous people, in Sodom and Gomorrah,
Your buybull is just a book of myths and lies anyway, so who cares what it has to say about anything?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Natural disasters are simply " NATURAL DISASTERS", no need to bring God into this as these disasters happen on there own.
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>You know, the hard thing about debate is when you jump in and do not read all posts.
Acutally, it's more like to reason with some jerkoff like you who claims that "'god' is never wrong," and that the only answers to anything are in your jerkoff book of lies.

Since: Oct 12

brooklyn, ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks God personaly wrote them in English a few years ago.
and he wrote Spiderman the musical

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, You are so correct. So, tell me WHY it was alright for you to continually bring up my past, Kaitlins life and W-N Past but How DARE I bring up anything of the high and mighty hubby and wife bashing team??
Dont dish it out if you cant take it!! Now you know how we all felt when you would do that to us. Open wide and take dose of your own poison
That shitass no-knowledge *always* tells herself that she is above the very same rules that she always commands us to obey.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the OT from 200 BC. It shows that, unlike Christian texts, the Hberew Scriptures are almost unchanged (except a couple verses and words) for th last 2200 years and probably since the return from Babylonian captivity, The Samaritan Torah is even older and better preserved.
ou claim to have read so much yet anytime I ask you a question you avoid answering me like the plague. Hmmm. I wonder why. One day I asked you why Cain is not listed in Adam's geneology and I'm still waiting for your answer. But you claim to have read the OT scriptures.

When I asked you about Cain you drew up like a prune. This is how one can test the spirits. Especially LYING SPIRITS. Test them by the word of God as I have tested you and you failed miserably my friend.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>ou claim to have read so much yet anytime I ask you a question you avoid answering me like the plague. Hmmm. I wonder why. One day I asked you why Cain is not listed in Adam's geneology and I'm still waiting for your answer. But you claim to have read the OT scriptures.
When I asked you about Cain you drew up like a prune. This is how one can test the spirits. Especially LYING SPIRITS. Test them by the word of God as I have tested you and you failed miserably my friend.
What color is the sky in your world?
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, You are so correct. So, tell me WHY it was alright for you to continually bring up my past, Kaitlins life and W-N Past but How DARE I bring up anything of the high and mighty hubby and wife bashing team??
Dont dish it out if you cant take it!! Now you know how we all felt when you would do that to us. Open wide and take dose of your own poison
Grace, I don't, nor will I ever drink your poison. That is the problem you have with me, and the other Christians. My husband does his own thing. He is his own person. What he does, or who he gets along with, or not. He is his own person, he makes his own decisions and chooses his own battles, as I or anyone else... You give the wrong information about God's grace. You hate me, because I don't give you the green light to sin, and by telling others it is okay to do so, without repenting. The unbelievers do not have the option of grace, until they believe. I WILL speak God's word as TRUTH open wide, dear. God's TRUTH shall set you free. You did tell on yourself...as satan's disciples do... you wanted me a believer to take poison. Proof you are not a worker of God, but a worker of iniquity. Thanks for making that point to all the Christians ....God always makes a way....for His people. You are not God's people you are only accepted by the unbelievers...don't you even wonder why? You are equally yoked with them, and not the Believers. Repent of your evil ways, God is coming soon, and if you keep heading down south, you are going to miss the boat. Your continuous sinning against God's people and taking up with the worldly sins.....you have obviously made your choice and it is not God, but the world. Oh, you are right dear, we are a team, I do see the good in some, but you I do not. You are only here to cause discord with the Christians, you do not want these people saved. You want them to die in their sins and go to hell by your side. My opinion.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It makes you look more like an idiot every time you write something like this.
Your 'husband' is the nastiest sock you have on here and yet you will bash every Christian who won't join you in your hatefulness.
This does NOT make that person look like an ass, it makes YOU look like one.
Why don't you stop talking ass!!! From where I sit anything that you say PROVES beyond any dought your a old bitty that sat in church 50 years and caused backbiteing,and hate among the people!!!!! That's is why "THEY" threw you out!!!! They caught on to your BULL!! You did not leave!!!! Your so "HATE" filled and that is evident in just about every post "YOU" ramble on you don't like me because I have told the "TRUTH" about A LOT of your wackey friends like SISSY WIGGS he LIES like he takes in air!!!! And if "YOU" think I'm nasty for calling "YOU"on your bull then so be it windbag TRUTH HURTS DONT IT!!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you did make it up and that does not explain your thoughts. If you did not make it up, then where did it come from. Not the Bible. I asked you to do some reading, that must be a problem. Next time you will be right here explaining your thoughts. It is your choice if you consider reading the Bible chapters useless. Last week I was told that I did not know the books of Peter, I did. But, I still read both books and posted exerts from them.
No, we need you to focus on the 66 rig veda gods
welp

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why should you care in the slightest about my religious views?
I cannot possibly imagine.
Several people on topix, though, in the wake of various postings Iíve made on religious subjects, have asked me for an explanation of just how I arrived at my present agnosticism, or atheism, or whatever it is. So rather than answering these various people individually Iíve elected to start this forum and direct the interested parties here.
What follows is nothing more or less than a summary of my personal experiences as a Christian, related about as honestly as I know how to do it. Iím not hoping for contributions, followers, or enlightenment, and I donít claim it to be momentous or universal or significant to anyone but me. But it is genuine.
Dearth of Couth
i guess youll know when jesus gets here.
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>This message is a message against hypocrisy. Since, I am no alcoholic, I am free to judge that sin. If I were an alcoholic and claimed it okay for me, and rebuked others, then hypocrisy of judgment would be heaped on me.
Besides, why are you judging?
<quoted text>
I'll gladly second that, KK.
This comeing from a"WITCH DYKE" that is agreeing with a" DUDE" that wants to be a" WOMAN" anyone else see the" IRONY" in this!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever read the Moby Dick book? You see, whether it is fiction or real, you have to follow the story. If this were a class on the Bible, you would get an "F".
Yes, they were all completely evil, even the children. Read Genesis 3. The first child of Adam and Eve's was a murderer, one of the worse sins, based on the serpent sin.
What makes you thing they were void of following sin, when you disembark on it daily? God never said anything about their character, what book are you reading?
It's all in the Palmdale book of socks and deceivers edition of the amplified NAMBLA Veda of Gaylord-chapter 13(how to pretend you are a christian and then spew hatred instead of the true message).
lord ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in your world?
Better let all those "KIDS" out katiepoo the parents will be LOOKING for them!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>....There will be no liars in the kingdom of God .....
Enjoy your Hell.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be your Pastor or your next door neighbor. I could even be your best friend in church or one of the cons in the prison that you worked in.. you never claimed lord haha was your husband. another lie?

It is none of your business, who I am or anyone's Grace. I doubt you would be my Pastor. I would walk out of a church for someone teaching as you do. You don't know me very well. Anyone that does know me, knows that I will not stand under someone who is not teaching the TRUE WORD OF GOD. I do not know you, and I doubt that I would be your friend. You are like a snake, and friends like that...I don't want. You stir conflict, and you are a gossip and enjoy it. You hate Christians, and that my dear......is a no no. You are the type of person, who would smile to your face then stab you in the back. No thanks Grace, you are not with God, and you are not even a nice person to any of the Christians . Why on earth would I have a friend who gossips about her Christian brothers and sisters. Do I care if you don't like me for telling the truth? No. I will speak the word of God. If it burns your soul too bad. I still pray for you to accept God, and God's whole word. End of story.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>...God will not allow an unbeliever to understand His word and most unbelievers will will always have a veil over their eyes when it comes to comprehending the word of God .....
I believe in Jesus and God, I just don't believe in your deceitful religion.

However, maybe you are correct and that is why all you can do is babble about God and Jesus.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>ou claim to have read so much yet anytime I ask you a question you avoid answering me like the plague......
You only asked me two questions, both to get the answers to the questions that I asked you and you couldn't answer.

Babble to your fellow satanists, my back is to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>What color is the toilet in your world, since your head is constantly in one?
Such hate! Did it start when you were a child, or just grow to such a pinnacle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure about this Kittenkoder person, she is delusional and deludes herself into thinking that she is asexual. I think he/she thinks he/she can get her/himself pregnant and procreate with self.
You are filth to try to use God's word, to argue and attack, are you gay and diseased? Many cocaine addicts became gay, to support their habits. Was that you?
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It makes you look more like an idiot every time you write something like this.
Your 'husband' is the nastiest sock you have on here and yet you will bash every Christian who won't join you in your hatefulness.
This does NOT make that person look like an ass, it makes YOU look like one.
The only Christian I have bashed is Grace. She is not teaching the word of God. I had a disagreement with No Stress because she didn't warn about sin. There are no other Christians who I have bashed. I have bashed nonbelievers. If you want to call them, or you Christians that is up to you. Sin is sin and it is not going in. Do I care one ounce of what you think of me...let's see...no. I stand with God, and His word is Truth. There is a hell, and you and others want to pretend there is not. Boy do you have a rude awakening, if you don't accept Jesus in your life and repent of your sins. If you want to burn in hell.....your choice. End of story. When you blasphemed God, and the Holy Communion and made fun of the body of Jesus......my worries of what you ever thought ended that moment. Sorry, but you sickened me, I still pray for you tho...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 392,501 - 392,520 of440,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

517 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 529,777
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Lab28 223,095
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min macumazahn 598,722
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min IPSEC 716,212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min NEWS-FLASH 171,410
I have just been arrested! What should I do? 10 min andet1987 3
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 36,381
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 255,620
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000