Why I知 no longer a Christian

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 19,625)

Showing posts 392,481 - 392,500 of440,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415310
Oct 28, 2012
 
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sonny I have read more translations than you will ever read I guarantee you and most of these translations are CORRUPT. The KING JAMES VERSION is best by far.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/adulter.htm
The King James version is not from the oldest texts. And part of it was changed by King James for a singular purpose...to make it okay to do what he was doing.

Easily fooled, easily led are the people who think that the Bible has not been changed by and for the purposes of men. Why would a God who wanted everyone to believe allow that to happen?

If you are a believer that one should not add to or take away from the 'word of God', this would make everything except the original texts (of which we have exactly zero) incorrect and corrupted.
megasan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415311
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What's a matter?
No one likes to play when I'm winning?

What if someone created a web site, or two, came here and posted the links, and invited people to check out the sites. And when someone did, they noticed that the creator(s) had posted their names and locations, which led to everyone else's information.

Why cry? Why blame me? The people who started this site are directly responsible for publishing your information.

You should be thankful that I've warned you...

You are welcome.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415312
Oct 28, 2012
 
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted
Even you can't be that naive or stupid.
Immediately after disembarking the very people in the select party committed sin.
Your deity is a poor judge of character...and obviously not omnipotent, or it wouldn't have made such grave errors
Don't bet your paycheck on that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415313
Oct 28, 2012
 
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> In the flood he saved all those children .....
Murdering children is a good thing ?

You are a sick and evil person.

So if you 'backslide' we should kill your children to save them ?

That is the most horrid and disgusting think anyone could believe.

You are on a par with Hitler, maybe worse.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415314
Oct 28, 2012
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony doesn't realize much at all.
I noticed that.
He thinks that the KJV is the ultimate translation of the earliest writings...LOL!
}}}}}head/desk{{{{{

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415315
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

megasan wrote:
What's a matter?
No one likes to play when I'm winning?
What if someone created a web site, or two, came here and posted the links, and invited people to check out the sites. And when someone did, they noticed that the creator(s) had posted their names and locations, which led to everyone else's information.
Why cry? Why blame me? The people who started this site are directly responsible for publishing your information.
You should be thankful that I've warned you...
You are welcome.
Those were private sites. The information people gave on those sites was meant to be kept private. Otherwise, people would have just posted it to Topix themselves.

You are a nefarious, creepy little guy with no morals. That's the only thing you are blamed for. You have the ability to make a choice between right and wrong, and you choose wrong every time.

Don't start crying because people call you out on being an immoral, unethical creep.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415316
Oct 28, 2012
 
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sonny I have read more translations ....
But you never read the Hebrew manuscripts we have from 200 BC nor any of the Greek manuscripts from the 4th Cent. AD.

You have read some of the various English translations of the Catholic and Protestant Bibles and nothing more.

Have you read the over 200 Christian scriptures from before 200 AD ?

Have you read the Sumerian tablets, even the English translations of them ?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415317
Oct 28, 2012
 
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that.
He thinks that the KJV is the ultimate translation of the earliest writings...LOL!
}}}}}head/desk{{{{{
He thinks God personaly wrote them in English a few years ago.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415318
Oct 28, 2012
 
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. He 'saved' them by drowning them. Do you know what a horrible death drowning is? Would you drown one of your own children, and watch as they screamed for help and went under with such fear? If not, you are kinder than your own God.
Only if they didn't accept the "Word of God".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415319
Oct 28, 2012
 
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bet your paycheck on that.
I won't WN, but it doesn't hurt to at least try to get them to utilize their brain just a little beyond their kaleidoscope view of reality.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415320
Oct 28, 2012
 
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> The King James version is not from the oldest texts. And part of it was changed by King James for a singular purpose...to make it okay to do what he was doing.
Easily fooled, easily led are the people who think that the Bible has not been changed by and for the purposes of men. Why would a God who wanted everyone to believe allow that to happen?
If you are a believer that one should not add to or take away from the 'word of God', this would make everything except the original texts (of which we have exactly zero) incorrect and corrupted.
We have the OT from 200 BC. It shows that, unlike Christian texts, the Hberew Scriptures are almost unchanged (except a couple verses and words) for th last 2200 years and probably since the return from Babylonian captivity, The Samaritan Torah is even older and better preserved.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415321
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the OT from 200 BC. It shows that, unlike Christian texts, the Hberew Scriptures are almost unchanged (except a couple verses and words) for th last 2200 years and probably since the return from Babylonian captivity, The Samaritan Torah is even older and better preserved.
you are right sir
not only the torah is not changed but also NT,OG
is not changed
changed are every time doctrines and today faken english trnslations not describing exactly original meanings of OT language,or NT OG koine ancient language

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415322
Oct 28, 2012
 
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but with gays they just take their smelly butts over to churches and burn them.
Also, unless you hate God, then you know that he has sent natural disasters to destroy evil people.
You must be related to Jerry Falwell; he was a self-righteous hater for jesus just like you.

So, are you going to kill some trick or treaters Wednesday and call them witches?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415323
Oct 28, 2012
 
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>This message is a message against hypocrisy. Since, I am no alcoholic, I am free to judge that sin. If I were an alcoholic and claimed it okay for me, and rebuked others, then hypocrisy of judgment would be heaped on me.
Besides, why are you judging?
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I am not a christian, I am free to judge that sin, and I judge you to be less value than amoeba.
I'll gladly second that, KK.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415324
Oct 28, 2012
 
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but with gays they just take their smelly butts over to churches and burn them.
Also, unless you hate God, then you know that he has sent natural disasters to destroy evil people.
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Natural disasters are simply " NATURAL DISASTERS", no need to bring God into this as these disasters happen on there own.
That's just Zen's way of displaying his self-righteous christian hate.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415325
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But you never read the Hebrew manuscripts we have from 200 BC nor any of the Greek manuscripts from the 4th Cent. AD.
You have read some of the various English translations of the Catholic and Protestant Bibles and nothing more.
Have you read the over 200 Christian scriptures from before 200 AD ?
Have you read the Sumerian tablets, even the English translations of them ?
You haven't read all you " CLAIM" to have read either. I have read and studied quite a bit but unlike you I am not one to lie and claim and say that I've read this or I've read that.

There will be no liars in the kingdom of God so I won't say I have read something when I know very well that I haven't . You seem to have a big problem with character.

You remind me of the scripture where it speaks of people that are ever learning but never can come to a knowledge of the truth.

I have studied the scriptures and Biblical history enough to know when someone is selling wolf tickets about the Bible and almost everyone of you that are unbelievers are selling wolf tickets.

God will not allow an unbeliever to understand His word and most unbelievers will will always have a veil over their eyes when it comes to comprehending the word of God yet they will claim that they have read the Bible and this book and that book yet they will never come to a knowledge of the truth till God removes that veil.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415326
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>You are wise to never share details of your personal life. It is not even relevant to divulge your gender or anything personal. People who seek this information can not debate and are only here to make personal attacks.
You got that right. God bless.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415327
Oct 28, 2012
 
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly believe this then how do you explain that at the same time he has also destroyed what you would term as "righteous" people.
One thing that I have often wondered...
In that great flood...
Was Noah and his family really the only "good" people out of all the people that lived at that time?
If they were one might assume that God's creations only resulted in a lot of "evil"...only a handful at the time could have been deemed "good"???
For me it is not if the flood happened...it is however that if it did occur...only one family deserved to live???
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text> No, you do not wonder this,
So you're a mind reader, are you?
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>because if you did then you would read the story. God destroyed no righteous people, in Sodom and Gomorrah,
Your buybull is just a book of myths and lies anyway, so who cares what it has to say about anything?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415330
Oct 28, 2012
 
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Natural disasters are simply " NATURAL DISASTERS", no need to bring God into this as these disasters happen on there own.
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>You know, the hard thing about debate is when you jump in and do not read all posts.
Acutally, it's more like to reason with some jerkoff like you who claims that "'god' is never wrong," and that the only answers to anything are in your jerkoff book of lies.

Since: Oct 12

brooklyn, ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415331
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks God personaly wrote them in English a few years ago.
and he wrote Spiderman the musical

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 392,481 - 392,500 of440,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

569 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Joyful8118 719,688
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min ocxz 114,924
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 256,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 532,114
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,622
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Neelakaran 4,439
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 223,946
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWorldPeace1 172,150
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••