“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415293 Oct 28, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but with gays they just take their smelly butts over to churches and burn them.
Also, unless you hate God, then you know that he has sent natural disasters to destroy evil people.
Why can't God seem to give the 'true' Christians a break when he sends these storms? Why do they have to suffer just as much as the 'evil' ones?

Seems pretty dayumed cruel and stupid to me.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415294 Oct 28, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>But, the Bible does say what it says, gay apologists just lie and don't like what it says.
There are no gay apologists, that I know of.

It's the hard-line Christians that have to rewrite the Bible every time they find something new to hate.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#415295 Oct 28, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well atually GOD HIMSELF called Christ a God as we can from the following scripture.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/hebrews/1....
No - "God" never called anyone such.

Please show me where "God" specifically states this.

As of right now, and through speculation, "God" only wrote what was on those stone tablets - the "10 Commandments".

Everything else is by men.

Your logic is skewed.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#415296 Oct 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew phrase Ben'Adam ("Son of Man") simply means a righteous man. It is used to this day in Israel to refer to a good person. Much as we use "a real man".
In the plural is refers to all mankind, a usage that Jesus employed on several occasions.
Yep....Tony doesn't realize this.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415297 Oct 28, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>There were no gays mentioned in the Bible, so I guess gays can not go to heaven. No mention, so no inclusion, right?
There were no Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, etc mentioned in the Bible. By your reckoning, none of them will go to heaven either.

Since computers, electric curling irons, air conditioners, cars, trains, planes and automobiles were mentioned, I guess they don't exist in your world.

What a doofus you are.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415298 Oct 28, 2012
That last sentence should have said '...automobiles were NOT mentioned'.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415299 Oct 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it would be better to alot them a lot of knowledge than their beliefs. There!
<smile>
Thank you, G.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415300 Oct 28, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Grace... So,you should tell us who you are married to, and what he does, and what his ideas are? Now, because you do not tell us your personal information, that makes you deceitful? So, how does anyone know who any one person actually is, or is not? Do you realize how absurd that you sound? I wouldn't tell you very much personal information about me, if you were the last person on earth. I don't know you, I only know you were a con, with a twenty year drug cocaine addiction.. You "say" you are a Christian....but you could be a 50 year old man who is a child molester/murderer for all I know. You have to be the most nuttiest human being I have encountered. I have known plenty with my work experience, in the prison system, you beat them by a land slide. You use God, to con everyone and attack the church people . Everyday, you become a more "vituperate" piece of work . I will continue to keep you in my prayers. We do not have a relationship Grace, that means you are not entitled to the details of my life... Having to explain this to you is just weird and not comfortable. In other words I owe you or anyone else.....nothing. That is not being deceitful, it is a nice way of saying none of your business, or anyone else's.
It makes you look more like an idiot every time you write something like this.

Your 'husband' is the nastiest sock you have on here and yet you will bash every Christian who won't join you in your hatefulness.

This does NOT make that person look like an ass, it makes YOU look like one.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415301 Oct 28, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> For some have a difficult time understanding between judging and giving instructions on what the bible says. Just because someone doesn't know something about there own religion is irrevelant, what's important is they know what it takes to become a Christian and to live there life as a christian unto death. You show some knowledge but yet your soul or heart which I know you think you haven't either, and until you desire to know God you live without hope of eternal peace.
And you come here and do exactly the things you were told by your Bible not to do. So I guess we're in the same boat.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#415302 Oct 28, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't God seem to give the 'true' Christians a break when he sends these storms? Why do they have to suffer just as much as the 'evil' ones?
Seems pretty dayumed cruel and stupid to me.
In the flood he saved all those children who without a doubt would have grown up in a world where all the people's heart were continously evil, so you see he saved there lives eternally, than have these children grow up to have a life in hell. Let God who knows more than we can ever know continue to be King of Kings and Lord of Lord and you continue being Water Nymph.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#415303 Oct 28, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had not asked Thomas the question, "Who am I?"
Thomas simply shouted with joy and exclaimed, "My lord! My God!", just as we exclaim "oh, my God!'
Please read a few better translation:
Sonny I have read more translations than you will ever read I guarantee you and most of these translations are CORRUPT. The KING JAMES VERSION is best by far.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/adulter.htm

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#415304 Oct 28, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> In the flood he saved all those children who without a doubt would have grown up in a world where all the people's heart were continously evil, so you see he saved there lives eternally, than have these children grow up to have a life in hell. Let God who knows more than we can ever know continue to be King of Kings and Lord of Lord and you continue being Water Nymph.
That's the exact same excuse Hitler used when he killed the Jewish children.

It's the same excuse gangs in the middle east use when they kidnap children to brainwash into suicide bombers.

Nice group of people you emulate.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#415305 Oct 28, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do not wonder this, because if you did then you would read the story. God destroyed no righteous people, in Sodom and Gomorrah, the righteous person was saved, Lot. Even his daughter's husbands were spared under his righteousness, but they chose to remain.
As for Noah and his family, the entire time the Ark was being built, all the righteous people had a chance to be one to go in, and they did and they were Noah and his family.
NO, you are making stuff up, only one family chose to believe God and to live.
I suggest that you spend an entire year only reading Genesis 3, Matthew 3, John 3, and Acts 3. In that order and do it over and over and over again and again. FOCUS ON THESE TWO THINGS: FREEWILL AND CHOICE.
I made nothing up...I just explained my thoughts and questions. I see that it was useless. I will consider the conversation over.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#415306 Oct 28, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> In the flood he saved all those children who without a doubt would have grown up in a world where all the people's heart were continously evil, so you see he saved there lives eternally, than have these children grow up to have a life in hell. Let God who knows more than we can ever know continue to be King of Kings and Lord of Lord and you continue being Water Nymph.
Yes, of course.
Every single individual other than the chosen 8 were completely evil--including infants and all those animals that never were placed on the ark.
What a bunch of holey pokey!
Even you can't be that naive or stupid.

Immediately after disembarking the very people in the select party committed sin.

Your deity is a poor judge of character...and obviously not omnipotent, or it wouldn't have made such grave errors.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415307 Oct 28, 2012
preterism wrote:
Oh yeah. He 'saved' them by drowning them. Do you know what a horrible death drowning is? Would you drown one of your own children, and watch as they screamed for help and went under with such fear? If not, you are kinder than your own God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#415308 Oct 28, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep....Tony doesn't realize this.
Tony doesn't realize much at all.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#415309 Oct 28, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text>...when natural disasters happen they are not caused by God,
So who makes the weather ? Thor ?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415310 Oct 28, 2012
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sonny I have read more translations than you will ever read I guarantee you and most of these translations are CORRUPT. The KING JAMES VERSION is best by far.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/adulter.htm
The King James version is not from the oldest texts. And part of it was changed by King James for a singular purpose...to make it okay to do what he was doing.

Easily fooled, easily led are the people who think that the Bible has not been changed by and for the purposes of men. Why would a God who wanted everyone to believe allow that to happen?

If you are a believer that one should not add to or take away from the 'word of God', this would make everything except the original texts (of which we have exactly zero) incorrect and corrupted.
megasan

United States

#415311 Oct 28, 2012
What's a matter?
No one likes to play when I'm winning?

What if someone created a web site, or two, came here and posted the links, and invited people to check out the sites. And when someone did, they noticed that the creator(s) had posted their names and locations, which led to everyone else's information.

Why cry? Why blame me? The people who started this site are directly responsible for publishing your information.

You should be thankful that I've warned you...

You are welcome.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#415312 Oct 28, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted
Even you can't be that naive or stupid.
Immediately after disembarking the very people in the select party committed sin.
Your deity is a poor judge of character...and obviously not omnipotent, or it wouldn't have made such grave errors
Don't bet your paycheck on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 751,112
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 548,864
GloBULL warming 5 min andet1987 3
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,698
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 602,234
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 230,091
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE