Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#412070 Oct 17, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The ghost of Simply Said.
Exactly what I was thinking. He also is one who doesn't have the guts to post under only one name.
lord ha ha

United States

#412071 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. He does tell you how many. Matthew 18: 21-22
1 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
There's no need for you to continue proving you haven't read your Bible. We already know you haven't.
You didn't even forgive her once, much less 70 x 7.
And your the milk of human kindness too hahahahah little miss I sat in the church 50 years and know nothing of what I speak your just another HYPOCRITE just like GRACE so flap your yap some more FAKER

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#412073 Oct 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahah! Thanks. I never knew where it actually cam from.
I gotta admit it is pretty good.

All my pleasure!

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#412074 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow wow, just wow. I read your posts last night when it was just her, so stop lying. Here is another, Shiftchanger. post#411692
Grace Walker
Since: Sep 12
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#411692 15 hrs ago
Is that the best you can do? Vanity is a sin too. Are you finally admitting that you are a dog??? I knew that already. A model turned correctional officer for men...yeah right...LOL>>LOL>LOL >>LOL>hahahaha
Nice try but no cigar..
I'm not convinced of anything you have presented as evidence.
You have nothing new to offer. Anyone could repost your nasty comments and easily understand why you were kicked off of Topix and had to re-register with a new but similar name.
Haha, you are a loser.
Knowledge

United States

#412075 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. He does tell you how many. Matthew 18: 21-22
1 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
There's no need for you to continue proving you haven't read your Bible. We already know you haven't.
You didn't even forgive her once, much less 70 x 7.
Good, I probably gave her that.....thanks. Don't care about anything else you have to say. Bye.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#412076 Oct 17, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
When you attack me sweetheart, I give it right back. You put your own crap on a public forum, that was your idea. You constantly put it in everyone's face, nobody cares. Let's hold a pity party for grace....not happening with me. You think you can analyze every person, and tell them what is wrong with them? You judge the Christians and the nonbelievers by the way they are not retarded they don't need your counseling... Do I care what you think of me? Let's see...Nope. Everyone has their own problems but they don't put it on a public forum. You calling me a hag, old, dumb, hypocrite, liar, adultress, and gossiper, blasphemer ......you get just what you deserve... JUST DESERTS.I am sure you are familiar with that term. Do I have pity for you......no mercy here....you haven't earned it. You have had a boner for me since you found out I was a retired C/O . Push on simpleton, you're a fake. I got your number that is why it is so important that you talk about me to the nonbelievers...The Christians have turned a deaf ear to you, and some of the Nonbelievers are starting to figure you out. You are a con, and will always be a con. End of story... You brought this ALL on yourself. Do I hate you? No, I pity you. You are in the hands of a just God.
You are a really hateful, pride-filled, holier-than-thou person.

You congratulate those who join you in disobeying Jesus' teachings and damn those who actually try to practice his teachings. Wow! What a rotten representative you are and also guilty of leading others into more sinful behavior.

'I never knew you.'
Knowledge

United States

#412078 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You also are a Pharaisee. You're so certain that you are God and the only sinless person on earth. You'll have a real fight with knowledge for that title.
This comes from the queen of fifty years on the pews...a blasphemer against God, Jesus and the Holy Communion. Her word holds no value.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#412084 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and the Dutch ended up at the other end of the world, the tip of Africa and brought their filth to Africa and has infested it with disease since.
Which has what to do with the Pilgrims?

And if you'd like to keep the analogy straight, you should be speaking of the VOC (Jan Compagnie).

I'm not blaming all the icky things related to the US on the Pilgrims - although I might find quite a few.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#412085 Oct 17, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>You see, Ms/Mrs Grace, you call her a cheater,but you claim that you were forgiven for drug use and drug dealer.....If you call her a cheater,then you must call yourself a drug user and deal dealer. If her past is not erased, then neither is yours.
God Bless.
It's evident you haven't followed that conversation. Grace believes that if you divorce and remarry you are committing adultery, and therefore knowledge is still committing adultery...not a thing of the past.

Now that you're all caught up, maybe you can tell which one of them you think is wrong, since all you fundies seem to be able to do is condemn everyone but yourselves.
lord ha ha

United States

#412086 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You also are a Pharaisee. You're so certain that you are God and the only sinless person on earth. You'll have a real fight with knowledge for that title.
See as always you don't know what your talking about again!
Now LIAR 1 I'm not sinless as your bud GRACE says she is I'm human I make mistakes sure but I won't sit by LIKE YOU HYPOCRITE and let a person distort the bible and rewrite it as GRACE and YOU do
2 I never said or implyed that I was GOD!!!! No way have I ever done that what's the stuff your smoking!! It sure makes your reality fuzzy don't it?
Knowledge

United States

#412087 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You are a really hateful, pride-filled, holier-than-thou person.
You congratulate those who join you in disobeying Jesus' teachings and damn those who actually try to practice his teachings. Wow! What a rotten representative you are and also guilty of leading others into more sinful behavior.
'I never knew you.'
Never have claimed that. I am a work in progess. As always. I stand with God's word. I will until I die. I am human and I will take up for myself. Don't see you taking any knocks from anyone....Pushers get pushed. That will be between me and God. Not you. You are one lost soul gracie....I mean nympth.
Knowledge

United States

#412089 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>Even when the posts are in their face, they will lie. It is truly funny. I learn so much about the shiftchanger demon, Ecarg, each day.

Yes we do....

The Borderland of Sol

#412090 Oct 17, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Paradox is more fitting.
Any paradox can be paradoctored...

SORRY!
Knowledge

United States

#412091 Oct 17, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It's evident you haven't followed that conversation. Grace believes that if you divorce and remarry you are committing adultery, and therefore knowledge is still committing adultery...not a thing of the past.
Now that you're all caught up, maybe you can tell which one of them you think is wrong, since all you fundies seem to be able to do is condemn everyone but yourselves.
My first husband is dead you shit stirrer.
Knowledge

United States

#412094 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>NoStress did not read anything, she wanted me to post it.
The only reason I posted anything was because Ecarg lied and claimed that she was innocent and had not posted anything. You see, addicts has a first nature of lying, any one who was trapped in cocaine will spend twice as many years recovering. That Christian must lean heavily on Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
What we are seeing in Ecarg is the manifestation of that demon, it eats her flesh.
I do believe that...It is looking rough outside, storms are coming in.

The Borderland of Sol

#412096 Oct 17, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
All of these posts with your friend moon wind dancer you were getting advice on me,.......(attacking) You hit me one too many times gracie, I have showed you no mercy today, and you wonder why...yet you are the victim....
Didn't anyone tell you?

Virtual Persecution Points don't count.

This is an old, old Fundie tactic.

Any disagreement, however minor, is claimed as an "attack", and interpreted as expressive of "hate".
This gives you free rein to be as vituperative as you like, and then whine "but they started it!"

Please. That's infantile.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#412097 Oct 17, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>It is TOS rules, and frankly I do not care, since you constantly break the rules.
No one is making you post, but like a child you continue.
Sorry, I am not phobois....You do the job of convincing them of you, and you fool no one.
Know this child, I can become Lie Buster 1001 and it only makes you look like a fool. So, report away. I have never been banned, and soon you will discover why. So, report away, since you have no method of debate.
Now, go back to your little hole and be girl enough not to post to me. Got it, yungun.
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

The Borderland of Sol

#412099 Oct 17, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
he's kinda like your hero carl 'the saggyass' sagan, only the extreme opposite and very probably now residing on opposite ends of the universe
If true, I'd imagine Carl's quite pleased.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#412101 Oct 17, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that I read this post.
I wanted to be fair and I was going to ask that you calm down.
I understand now.
It appears that you are alone and even the Christian Grace is with the sinners and are attacking you.
That will wear down the strongest Christian.
I find that if we give them the word of God, which they are really angry about and share Christ with them their anger won't immediately go away but it will be identified. In fact, it will increase, but they will go away knowing that it is God and truth that they are angry about.
If sharing the word of God angers them, it is truly the sin in them rebelling.
Do not despair, even Jesus got angry.
Another sock talking to itself.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#412102 Oct 17, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Are you having a bad day? I ask because your words are filled with contradiction. Your words are like a wife beater, who turns around and them says but I love you and all women. Are you trying to drive all Christians away, so you truly have a den of thieves? I always try to encourage Christians to join me, because when Christians are increased in a place, God presence is there.
I love a good fundie knife fight. Makes me feel really good about leaving Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Doctor Peace 49,094
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 646,754
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 26 min Mary Effing-Poppins 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min The Hangman 971,755
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 54 min franklinne 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min andet1987 2,091
Babcock Admission list 2016\2017 session is ... 1 hr franklinne 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web