“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#411666 Oct 16, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Question:
If the "Great Flood" occurred, when did it occur?
If it did occur, is there any archeological evidence that has survived from that time?
Basically, I'm thinking that if a date can be correlated to the "flood", then written texts - also from that same time - would invalidate a "global flood", thus making the "flood" regional at best.
Anyone?
Thanks!
The cuneiform tablets containing the Genesis flood have been dated by several methods to between 2750 and 2500 BCE. Thus the The Flood occured millenia earlier than that for UR to have been built up to a large urban center ruling all of Mesopotamia and beyond.

The temples at Gobelki Tepe are 10,000 years old and have no evidence of being flooded.

Fundamentalist claims that 'Creation' occurred 6000 years ago is based only on the opinion and bad math of Bishop Usher circa 1600 AD. It is meaningless, baseless and extremely wrong.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411669 Oct 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi G_O_D.. She has been DEMANDING me to stand up to you and some comment you made earlier. When I told her how I felt about her being a devils advocate and trying to start fights se answered me the same way. She had no "back up" at that time so she "didnt have time"
Wrong grace..I just scrolled over you. I believe I said I was not in the mood for you......I am tired of your running back and forth. You act like a Christian to them, then you stab the Christians in the Back. I believe old boy had you pegged, right .

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#411670 Oct 16, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I mean a Gorilla and a bird have superhuman powers to.....!
The definitions I gave did not say "superhuman" they said "supernatural" as in defy all the laws in the universe. Make the sun stop in the universe, cover the Earth with more water than exists this side of the asteroid belt and bring rotting cadavers back to perfect life and health.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411675 Oct 16, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Ms "I read profiles", ya missed mine... Been with the same man for almost as many years as you have been alive... I don't get offended by hell per se', I get offended by so called loving people rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of eternal torture of any living soul.
You really have a hard-on against Wiccans, don't you?(BTW, I'm an eclectic Pagan) Wicca is a very loving, Earth oriented religion. The main core is the Wiccan Rede, which says, "An Harm Ye None, Do As Ye Will" They also believe in the Threefold Law, which says whatever you do, good or bad, comes back to you three times.
Oh, and this is a PUBLIC forum, so I can post, read, or ignore at my will...
So that would explain why you don't have sex, you really must be old. That is why you made that comment to me...Makes sense.I am retired this year. Yes I do have a hatred for witches, not the person, but the demons who owns you. They have only showed me evil and I have been through many... So you are an electic. Good for you, you make your own rules. I know what wicca is, it has destroyed many lives. Wicca is Loving....hell no...only to those who go along with it. As you just proved....Rubbing my hands with glee.....I don't want anyone to burn, not even you. You could be saved too....just repent and ask Jesus in your life.....it is that easy.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411676 Oct 16, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
I just prayed for your grandson and I promise I will pray some more for him. I pray for YOU every night before I go to bed. And I will also pray for your grandson's mother. Going to bed now, big day tomorrow. I love you in Christ sister, take care of yourself.
Thank you.....God bless.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#411677 Oct 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong grace..I just scrolled over you. I believe I said I was not in the mood for you......I am tired of your running back and forth. You act like a Christian to them, then you stab the Christians in the Back. I believe old boy had you pegged, right .
I dont consider you a christian. You dont show any signs of having any fruits of the spirit. I believe young girl had you pegged right.. You seem to have a lot of bitterness toward other women but when a man is on here, You seem to be all bubbley..You adultress you ;\

Location hidden

#411681 Oct 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Although, you made it your business.....he told me how he was raised. I have not tried to convert him. He knows the way, it is his choice. My opinion, of him was much higher, than most of the other nonbelievers, he disgraced God, and his family who honors/honored God. Are you happy, now that you know you are wrong?...God is freewill, He does not want someone who does not want him, foolish man. He has came to me and asked me questions, why do you think I am just saying this stuff out of nowhere? Please...Before attacking someone, ask them. He and I have had many conversations...We disagree, but is that even any concern of yours, since you and I have not? You know nothing about me, or how he and I have had interaction on this thread....unless of course you go back and read the last few hundred pages. I came on the beginning of August, so check things out, before you start attacking a complete stranger.
You need to take your own advise. You attack people for doing exactly what you do. Being "RIGHT" is your ONLY agenda for being on here. Hypocrite
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411682 Oct 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont consider you a christian. You dont show any signs of having any fruits of the spirit. I believe young girl had you pegged right.. You seem to have a lot of bitterness toward other women but when a man is on here, You seem to be all bubbley..You adultress you ;\
Your joking...LOL the girl is a older witch. LOL I am not even going to respond to you with a reply, except your nuts! This conversation is over. Good night.

Location hidden

#411685 Oct 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your joking...LOL the girl is a older witch. LOL I am not even going to respond to you with a reply, except your nuts! This conversation is over. Good night.
You Just did..And you are an old hag
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411686 Oct 16, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to answer your question. Yes, Black Thunder very graciously explained it to me, without resorting to name calling and threats of eternal torture, like you and so many of your denizens have done.
Honey, what you need to do is have yourself a sheet-grabbing, pillow-chewing, feet-to-jeezus orgasm.
First, go to your GYN. He's gonna need leather gloves and a clam shucker to pry them pious thighs apart, and then a gallon of industrial strength 'janitor in a drum' as a douche!
Grace:
I don't think this person is gonna get my respect EVER. Maybe you and she can be friends. She seems like your type. You and she have alot in common.....anti-God and shit throwing. That explains your stench. Good night

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#411687 Oct 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
So that would explain why you don't have sex, you really must be old. That is why you made that comment to me...Makes sense.I am retired this year. Yes I do have a hatred for witches, not the person, but the demons who owns you. They have only showed me evil and I have been through many... So you are an electic. Good for you, you make your own rules. I know what wicca is, it has destroyed many lives. Wicca is Loving....hell no...only to those who go along with it. As you just proved....Rubbing my hands with glee.....I don't want anyone to burn, not even you. You could be saved too....just repent and ask Jesus in your life.....it is that easy.
I really get under your thin pious parson skin, don't I? Oh well, maybe by hanging on all my posts, you'll leave some others alone.

It's ECLECTIC, not ELECTIC, honey.

And, don't fret your poor little brain about my sex life. I have no problems there...

As far as evil, the only evil I ever experienced was at the hands of 'wonderful Christian brothers and sisters'. Nope, do not need that kind of "love" any more.

Been there, done that, and never even received a lousy t-shirt out of the deal.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#411689 Oct 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Grace, she is after 'your nuts'!!!
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411690 Oct 16, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I am fifty years old. I was a model in my younger years, for a clothing store, when I was twenty . Don't think they would hire an hag... You are about my age, I read your posts. So does that make you a skank? I still think I got it, I just don't brag about it....You must be really insecure about yourself to run down a complete strangers looks. I guess the prison life and the cocaine and cigs must have taken a toll on you. As far as myself, I have taken care of myself no drugs or alcohol or cigs, they damage the skin, you know wrinkles and crows feet. I bet you got plenty with the damage you did to your body....Don't play with the big dogs if you can't get off of the porch.;)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411691 Oct 16, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get under your thin pious parson skin, don't I? Oh well, maybe by hanging on all my posts, you'll leave some others alone.
It's ECLECTIC, not ELECTIC, honey.
And, don't fret your poor little brain about my sex life. I have no problems there...
As far as evil, the only evil I ever experienced was at the hands of 'wonderful Christian brothers and sisters'. Nope, do not need that kind of "love" any more.
Been there, done that, and never even received a lousy t-shirt out of the deal.
Don't care.

Location hidden

#411692 Oct 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I am fifty years old. I was a model in my younger years, for a clothing store, when I was twenty . Don't think they would hire an hag... You are about my age, I read your posts. So does that make you a skank? I still think I got it, I just don't brag about it....You must be really insecure about yourself to run down a complete strangers looks. I guess the prison life and the cocaine and cigs must have taken a toll on you. As far as myself, I have taken care of myself no drugs or alcohol or cigs, they damage the skin, you know wrinkles and crows feet. I bet you got plenty with the damage you did to your body....Don't play with the big dogs if you can't get off of the porch.;)
Is that the best you can do? Vanity is a sin too. Are you finally admitting that you are a dog??? I knew that already. A model turned correctional officer for men...yeah right...LOL>>LOL>LOL >>LOL>hahahaha
Nice try but no cigar..

Location hidden

#411693 Oct 16, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Grace, she is after 'your nuts'!!!
She does seem to chase them around a lot, doesn't she? Now that all the men are gone and she cant pant around them like a dog in heat, She comes to argue with us. We were ignored earlier.haha..Dang men, They need to come back so she can go back to waggin her tounge..good night MoonWind Dancer

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#411694 Oct 16, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, bestiality will never be legal in the USA... You're talking about the difference between rape, and 2 consenting adults. I'd have no problem leaving my girls with gay people. You just have misconceptions about them. They're just like us, only that they are attracted to the same sex.
If a man and a man or woman and a woman want to love each other, I have no problem with that. It affects my life in zero ways.
I would like to comment on your remark: "I'd have no problem leaving my girls with gay people."

I agree with that and I have noticed that girls feel safer and more comfortable, when they are in the company of their gay friends.
boo

United States

#411695 Oct 16, 2012
Moon wind dancer---------DYKE1
Grace walker----------DYKE2
Two LIZZYS looking for love
In all the wrong places
Looking for love in hidden places look up your moons MWD blessed pee that grace drinks as tea!!!
boo

United States

#411696 Oct 16, 2012
Grace sucks dick its plain to see
But in a pinch will eat MWD
Dyke patrol is on alert
But can't find a man and will chase a skirt

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#411701 Oct 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And they have the crater to prove it was true. <smile>
Gotta love the irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 559,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min lightbeamrider 775,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Pegasus 265,178
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Qu_innocence 605,041
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... (May '14) 18 min Clockmaker 35
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Remnant of 144000 39,349
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 30 min Classic 1,902
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,682
More from around the web