“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#411082 Oct 15, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
What's the matter, waaasssuuup, don'tcha wanna talk to me no mo'? Were all my questions just too tough for you to answer?
<quoted text>
Why do you keep lying to me by calling my sincere, reasoned questions "rage?" You are the one who hates the truth I keep presenting.
<quoted text>
No, it's because you know I'm right and you don't want to admit it.
<quoted text>
Yes it is. I proved to you that your jesus myth is based on older mythology, and you keep running away from it.
<quoted text>
And you just blew up my brand new Irony Meter.
hi:)

"Yes it is. I proved to you that your jesus myth is based on older mythology, and you keep running away from it"

hon, you never proved anything. you simply receive all anti-christ slander against history as documented in the Bible.

how am i supposed to respectfully debate someone like that?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#411083 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Stop making things up. You're sounding like Joe Biden.
LOL! i tried to watch the running mate debate, but i had to turn it off cuz i couldn't take biden's smarmy attitude. how can anyone (who's not on welfare) vote for those guys???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#411084 Oct 15, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Says who" YOU....that's who. Look at the kind of stuff you write, look at the people you fight with, and MORE TELLING look with whom you side.
that's my bro/sis you're talking to, bub!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#411085 Oct 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have black hair and paul does no such thing!
Sure did, I even posted the verse for you.

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - Romans 3:7

Translation:

'Lying isn't a sin as long as it is done to make my religion look good.'

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411086 Oct 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i embrace the God whom you reject. is this clear enough 4 ya?
I have always maintained that you worship Satan with your lies. Thanks for admitting it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#411087 Oct 15, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained that. Christians are like ants, no individuality but great group intelligence.
Christianity does not stimulate individuality but a slavish attitude in which the population is divided in pastors and flock. Look at the Nazi's, they were perfectly home trained and much more effective soldiers than the Americans. When the Americans lost their unit they stopped fighting. The Germans constantly regrouped in new fighting units. They were totally replaceable units.
Christians as a group are strong because their allegiance to the group. As individuals they are weak. Look at the opposite: the Jews. They are extremely free spirits, and individualist, they are only few but they still have as much power as billions of slaves.
Alexander the Great Army was one of true warriors, real individualist. He fought against the Persian Army mostly made up of trained servants that was 10 times as big. His army trashed that 10 times bigger army.
Yes Christians have their success, but as groups. It is enough for them to be a servant in a group and get pads on the shoulder from their leaders. They have no higher aspiration than maybe become a leader one day. But the leaders to lack individuality.
These people used to much more individualistic before the Romans made them into servants and converted them into the sheep religion.
i can appreciate what you're saying here, but it's not all togther true. coming to the Cross of Christ, being born-again and baptized all denote a death to our independence from God and too our indiviual rights to self. however, it also propels us into being connected to the ultimate Power of the entire universe! it's as if all humans were like computers, but having a relationship with God through Christ is like getting that computer linked online with the boundless source of the internet!

it's true that many many Christians opt for a mediocre walk with God, thinking that going to 'church' and admiring their 'pastor' is what it's all about. this is pathetic though and the same rut that the jews fell into and it IS NOT what God intends. knowing God as individuals and coming together corporatly with the same vision, passion and gifts of Christ is what His Body should look like:)
lord ha ha

United States

#411088 Oct 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>How many personae are you going to have banned and still think changing your name will keep us from knowing who you are?
I have never been banned!!! GRANDMA as always you talk and say nothing you KNOW who I am LORD HA HA cry your little heart out sniveler
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#411089 Oct 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get to decide. If they self-identify as Christian, they are Christian till Jesus makes the call. This is just an excuse for those who act in a way you don't approve. Stop giving them excuses. Correct them, like you're supposed to.
Then stop telling us who is a 'real' Christian and who isn't. I'll bet there are lots of people out there who think YOU aren't a real Christian simply because of the sect of Christianity to which you belong. So don't allow yourself to think you're The Only True Christian. Pride goeth before a fall.
And this comes from the woman who sat in church for fifty years, and left... then has the nerve to say the holy communion is like a bad ritual, insinuating satanic. Please nymth, your not Christian, so why are you acting like you are? Did you get your socks messed up and you forgot to change nymth to grace? LOL Pride goeth before a fall...LOL and you sit and mock God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.....Please.... Leviathan. Anyone who has read your posts on this thread, knows what you are. True Seasoned Christians can discern a evil spirit, and one who is just foolish.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411090 Oct 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's true that many many Christians opt for a mediocre walk with God, thinking that going to 'church' and admiring their 'pastor' is what it's all about....
And then there are some who actually read the Bible, research the hitory of Chrisitanity and Judaism and come to realize that the modern religion of Chrisitanity has nothing to do with Jesus and His religion, teachings or beliefs.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411091 Oct 15, 2012
lord ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been banned!!!
ROFLMAO

Whatever you say, Cowardly Sockpuppet.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411092 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereís one thing I can do is admit when Iím wrong and you are right about Socrates. His writings were through his students. But you are a nasty and filthy subhuman being and itís your example of why more people are turning away from religion or even want to be affiliated with one. You should be ashamed of yourself for the trash you turned yourself into.
Frustrated atheist concession speech noted.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411094 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so possessed by Satan that you can do nothing but lie. NO wonder you think Paul is God and John is the whole of scripture.
What an unadulterated freak.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411095 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because He wasn't dead. Living people are often seen by lots of people, dead people aren't.
But of course, but of course. Because crucifixion was such an EASY thing to survive. And when you're alive, THEY USUALLY PLACE YOU IN A TOMB!!!!!! Golly.......you're just such a good arguer.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411096 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Whatever you say, Cowardly Sockpuppet.
Shut up you illiterate Pig. You've been banned 8 times and have used WELL OVER 14 SOCKS. You illiterate Pig who can't even spell the word "Pentateuch"........ SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411097 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And they have the crater to prove it was true. <smile>
So the freak believes in Zeus but not in Jesus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411098 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, but of course. Because crucifixion was such an EASY thing to survive. And when you're alive, THEY USUALLY PLACE YOU IN A TOMB!!!!!! Golly.......you're just such a good arguer.
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411099 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because none of them were said to have come back from the dead.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST DIFFERENT!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST GOD!!!!

YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!

You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. I can feel your pain from here

!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG !!!!!!!!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411100 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you illiterate Pig. You've been banned 8 times and have used WELL OVER 14 SOCKS. You illiterate Pig who can't even spell the word "Pentateuch"........ SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Says the lying Coward Viking of the manifold socks.

GFY
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411101 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereís one thing I can do is admit when Iím wrong and you are right about Socrates. His writings were through his students. But you are a nasty and filthy subhuman being and itís your example of why more people are turning away from religion or even want to be affiliated with one. You should be ashamed of yourself for the trash you turned yourself into.
Oh yeah, one more thing. Please be advised I wipe my ass with your opinion. Thank you.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411102 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
But of course, but of course. Jesus survived, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT HIM IN A FU KING TOMB!!!!!Because that's usually where they put the living.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 739,603
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 259,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lisw 173,712
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Robert F 542,764
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 227,606
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 22 min girls united states 168
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 33 min Rachael13 1,856

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••