“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#411100 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you illiterate Pig. You've been banned 8 times and have used WELL OVER 14 SOCKS. You illiterate Pig who can't even spell the word "Pentateuch"........ SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Says the lying Coward Viking of the manifold socks.

GFY
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411101 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There痴 one thing I can do is admit when I知 wrong and you are right about Socrates. His writings were through his students. But you are a nasty and filthy subhuman being and it痴 your example of why more people are turning away from religion or even want to be affiliated with one. You should be ashamed of yourself for the trash you turned yourself into.
Oh yeah, one more thing. Please be advised I wipe my ass with your opinion. Thank you.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411102 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
But of course, but of course. Jesus survived, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT HIM IN A FU KING TOMB!!!!!Because that's usually where they put the living.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411103 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lying Coward Viking of the manifold socks.
GFY
"GFY" is your best and only comeback. YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. This is like picking on a retarded chimp. This is like a cat playing with a dead mouse.

!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJJA

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#411104 Oct 15, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been defeated you son of a douchebag c nt who should have aborted you at 5 weeks. By the way you pubescent little scumbag, IN 1944 AMERICA WAS 98% CHRISTIAN. SO OF COURSE THE MILITARY WAS AT LEAST 99% CHRISTIAN IF NOT 100%. YOU STUPID, BRAINLESS JACKASS!!!!
CHRISTIANS STORMED NORMANDY AND SAVED THE WORLD!!!!
CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWII!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWI!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS ENDED SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SAVING THE WORLD FOR 2000 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
CHOKE ON IT.........YOU YELLOW-BELLIED, PUBESCENT LITTLE SCUMBAG!!
I just noticed something....you are no longer using profanity in your tirades. AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww...did the topix gods tell you that your language and attitude was inappropriate and that was why they removed your e-mail addy that you used with your "viking" moiniker?

That is obviously what happened....tsk, tsk...no more cursing from the blue-haired, blonde eyed viking. I bet it just kills you knowing that someone else is controlling what you say and do. You have not only had your wings clipped but you have been neutered as well.

Douchebag.......
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411105 Oct 15, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There were several thousand eye witnesses that Zeus destroyed an island in Greece..
Cite your source..........dude.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#411106 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
In the time of Jesus, most people didn't know how to assess for clinical death and comas were thought to be death.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411107 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST DIFFERENT!!!!!!
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST GOD!!!!
YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!
You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. I can feel your pain from here
!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG !!!!!!!!!!
So you believe in Zombie God.

It seems to have done nothing for you but made you a liar and an idiot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411108 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, but of course. Jesus survived, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT HIM IN A FU KING TOMB!!!!!Because that's usually where they put the living.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
1. You have no idea what a 1st century Jewish tomb is.
2. People have been mistakenly buried alive, even into the 21st century.
3. You are a proven liar so why should I believe your fables about Jesus and God ?

Reality, USA

#411109 Oct 15, 2012
@ MACCABEE (aka Coward the viking):

"IN 1944 AMERICA WAS 98% CHRISTIAN."
/// If you can show your proof of this I will consider not calling you a liar but for now - "liar" stands. You obviously are leaving out the huge population of jews that lived in the US during that timeframe. Not only jews but American Indians (who were not christian), muslims (yes there were American muslimsin the 1940's), atheists, agnostics and on and on and on.
But let's talk specifically of the jewish population in the US at the timeframe you are mentioning - in 1940 the US jewish population was approx 4,770,000-4,975,000 people. Knowing that the US census reports that the population of the US in 1940 was 132,164,569 people, meaning that approx 3.5% of the US was jewish. So with that figure alone, you are WRONG. Not only are you wrong, you are just guessing...not even guessing well. No research or stats to back it up, just your usual fluff.

References - http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940_United_Stat...

///

"SO OF COURSE THE MILITARY WAS AT LEAST 99% CHRISTIAN IF NOT 100%. YOU STUPID, BRAINLESS JACKASS!!!!"
/// Over 550,000 jews served in the military during WWII. Another 44,000 American Indians and of course we both know that atheists and agnostics existed and proudly served then as they do now in our nations military. But just jewish and American Indians alone makes up for over 3% of the 17.86 million military members during WWII. Therefore you are WRONG again. Just throwing something out there and hoping it sticks aren't you? Douchebag...///

"CHRISTIANS STORMED NORMANDY AND SAVED THE WORLD!!!!"
/// Some were christian sure...but not all, This has already been proven to you yet you refuse to believe in facts...I'm not surprised though.///

"CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWII!!!!!!!!!!"
/// No....no they didn't. The combined Allied forces defeated the forces allied with the Axis powers which ended WWII. You really do suck at this military history thing.///

"CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWI!!!!!!!!!!"
/// No...no they didn't. See the reasons for the ending of WWII and you get virtually the same answer....it had nothing to do with christianity either.///

"CHRISTIANS ENDED SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!"
/// Just as the arguement you posted before where christians WERE fighting christiand at Normandy, the same applies here. Brother -vs- brother, christian -vs- christian.... Christians did not end slavery in fact many christians (on both sides) at the time were still in agreement that slavery was a necessity. You fail agian at history....douchebag.///

"CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SAVING THE WORLD FOR 2000 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!"
/// Hmmmmm....why don't you let the receipients of the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition or the witch hunts throughout the thousands of years be the judge on how "christians" have saved the world.///

Douchebag......

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411110 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
"GFY" is your best and only comeback...
Yep. Go Find YHWY !

Stupid Theist's False Understanding, is another of my favorites.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411111 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>In the time of Jesus, most people didn't know how to assess for clinical death and comas were thought to be death.
Yup. It is probably the reality behind all resurrection and zombie myths.

Reality, USA

#411112 Oct 15, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!!AND I'M NOT VIKING!!!!!!!!!
Sure you aren't... You may not wish to be called Coward the Viking anymore but you are still the same person.

Douchebag.........

Reality, USA

#411113 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST DIFFERENT!!!!!!
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST GOD!!!!
YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!
You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. I can feel your pain from here
!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG !!!!!!!!!!
Jeebus is no different from the many other "gods" and "saviors" who have been conjured up over the thousands of years by man in an attempt to make death more palatable and to control the masses through fear of a higher power.

Douchebag......

“the Light One”

Since: Oct 12

Delphi

#411114 Oct 15, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
Well let's analyze your statement here.
1) We have to remember that the words Jesus said were given in a specific context. Also, remember that those who wrote them down were hearing them from first-hand sources in a time when writing wasn't as refined as it is today. This doesn't mean that anyone lied or misrepresented what Jesus said. It just means that Mark, Luke, and Paul wrote according to the best of their abilities to explain something new and radically different.
2) Jesus was fully man and fully God at the same time. I realize this is a tough concept for some people to wrap their minds around. I didn't always get it either. Jesus in human form was subordinate to God the Father. Jesus knew his message wouldn't be well received by the religious leaders of his day. It was the religious leaders that Jesus clashed with more than anyone else. So him saying that He and his followers would be hated isn't paranoia, but just very good perception about how He and his followers would be treated.
<quoted text>
1) The Romans didn't create Christianity. Emperor Constantine adopted it as the official state religion because it was becoming so popular. Christianity started in Jerusalem with the belief that Jesus had risen from the dead after suffering a Roman crucifixion.
Without this belief, and without it starting in Jerusalem, Christianity would have never gotten off the ground.
2) The Bible is a difficult collection of writings for sure. Nobody can really say otherwise. I can sit here all day and defend the integrity of the Bible, but if you're not prepared to understand it, then whatever I say will be meaningless. What does it take to understand the Bible? First, recognize that everyone has misconceptions about it, including you. I know there are things I struggle to understand. I don't allow those difficulties to stop me though. If I did, I would consider myself lazy. Secondly, we need to realize that the Bible was written over a period of about 1500 years by about 40 different authors.
These excuses are invalid. Either we take the bible as an accurate description of Jesus words and deeds, or not.

If we do the first we are confronted with a man that clearly has mental problems. If we say these are not accurate accounts the scriptures simply becomes what people want project on it. What people than read is simply what they want to believe. In fact that is was is happening.

Some kid themselves that Jesus is loving, by selecting single lines, though many words and behavior is clearly not, and others use his unloving words as a Divine justification to do the same.

That is why the bible never led to a peaceful harmonic civilization. Christians are always at war. If they are not at war destroying unbelievers they are at war amongst themselves. This religion has a negative value for human kind.

What your saying about Christianity is simply what the book itself says. But is no more a historic paper than the other mythological stories. Independent accounts are missing. We only know that the description of Jesus in the Bible is strikingly similar to earlier mythology.

So what we have here is allegorical storytelling. That is itself not bad. The problem is that the moral the Bible is teaching people is blatantly unethical. The Bible is only interesting to understand the mindset of the Roman slave society, but we should not take an example to this. Alas people brought up into this make belief are marked for life with an unethical instruction set
Ignorant fool

Los Angeles, CA

#411115 Oct 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ignorant fool!
I do not know any poster by that nickname.
There are many stories about Jesus. Most of the absurd stories came from the Church and her gossipers, who happened to be Romans also.
For me, as a Muslim, Jesus was the son of my dearest mother Mary and was a good man and he was sent to reform Judaism. The man came with nothing new and brought nothing new. What he brought was wisdom but instead of passing it on to wise men, he passed it to ignorant fools, who could not comprehend at all.
Hi, I am your identical twin, so we think alike. You know that I call you "ignorant fool", so stop lying. There are many stories about your gay life. Most of the true stories come from gay pedophiles and personal gay life experiences.
For me, I am straight, and gays came from abuse and are deviant and are mental. The gays of today come with nothing new, and they bring nothing new. What gays brought was disease and suicide, but instead of seeking a cure, they passed it on to ignorant gay fools, who loved the disease more than the cure.
Ignorant fool

Los Angeles, CA

#411116 Oct 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please quote some of his commandments and also let me know how many did he issue?
Thanks
Hey twin, ignorant fool, he issued all the ones that you are breaking, so get to counting.
Ignorant fool

Los Angeles, CA

#411117 Oct 15, 2012
Callie wrote:
Why I am no longer a Christian?. Because God literally performs oral sex on people that's never missed a meal in their life, that's why!!!. God will answer and deliver people like that. And God let's those poor Africans starve to death, God just laughs at them!!!. God spits in their faces, Those poor Africans are human beeings too, they're created in gods stinking image too. I ask, why does God care so much about wealthy people yet God hates the poor with a passion!. Satan is a thousand times more kind then that Stupid God ever thought about beeing!!!. Satan should be God!.
Funny, I mean funny, you live in Kentucky, so your satan lets you white Appalachian illiterate hillbillies starve. Satan will piss on you, but you serve him. Satan just laughs at you!!! Satan pisses in your mouth. You white hillbillies are half humand beings, you're mutated into satan's image. I ask why your satan does not care that you only have three left, and yet you serve satan. Yet, you call your alcoholism, homoness and ignorance, gifts from satan, his kindness. Satan is your god, you are the first atheist here to admit it.
Ignorant fool

Los Angeles, CA

#411118 Oct 15, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if it's in the one book that never gets correct when it's wrong, and it's been wrong an awful lot, then it's fact. But if it's not then it doesn't exist. So, you don't believe in airplanes, cars, or ... wait, you're using something you don't believe in! Dividing by zero man!
Another ignorant fool, BMZ has a sister or brother, can't tell.

“the Light One”

Since: Oct 12

Delphi

#411119 Oct 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can appreciate what you're saying here, but it's not all togther true. coming to the Cross of Christ, being born-again and baptized all denote a death to our independence from God and too our indiviual rights to self. however, it also propels us into being connected to the ultimate Power of the entire universe! it's as if all humans were like computers, but having a relationship with God through Christ is like getting that computer linked online with the boundless source of the internet!
it's true that many many Christians opt for a mediocre walk with God, thinking that going to 'church' and admiring their 'pastor' is what it's all about. this is pathetic though and the same rut that the jews fell into and it IS NOT what God intends. knowing God as individuals and coming together corporatly with the same vision, passion and gifts of Christ is what His Body should look like:)
I think that is what all monotheist religions lead to. In the Middle East people have bended to the ground for their Gods. And Christianity takes heavily for this. Pagans have very different approach to their Gods, they worship them to acquire things, but have problem cursing them if they do not oblige. They are not servants of their Gods. The Gods serve them.

Slowly through the decay of polytheistic religion monotheism arose. Religion became a big moneymaker for the priests of big temples. It created a layer in organized society living on the sacrifices of others. As it became more dominant, it started to monopolize worship for their own benefit.
JESUS wrote:
D e u t e r o n o m y 1 7
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped
them, either the sun, or moon, or any of
the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of][it],
and inquired diligently, and, behold,[it][be] true,
[and] the thing certain,[that] such abomination is
wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that
woman, which have committed that wicked thing,
unto thy gates,[even] that man or that woman,
and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
The priest no longer served their people, but then they became self appointed "servants of God" and oppressors of their people. People were no longer allowed to sacrifice directly to God, but only through the mediation of priests. They started to control the worshipers through social structures, congregations, churches. At last they were telling the people from childhood on who and how to worship. The people became their slaves. The division between pastor and sheep was born. This fitted the Roman empire very well since it was a slave society. Christianity became the ideological pillar of the slave society.

Simply read these words of Jesus:
Jesus wrote:
1 Peter 2:18
18Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. 20But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
This ideology is meant to serve a slave state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 773,390
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,677
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 558,836
bless the jews (Nov '08) 8 min Alive jews freedom 7,047
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 119,633
Moses never existed 11 min Hidingfromyou 716
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 25 min Neelakaran 1,233
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min WasteWater 264,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web