Viking

Union City, NJ

#411092 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereís one thing I can do is admit when Iím wrong and you are right about Socrates. His writings were through his students. But you are a nasty and filthy subhuman being and itís your example of why more people are turning away from religion or even want to be affiliated with one. You should be ashamed of yourself for the trash you turned yourself into.
Frustrated atheist concession speech noted.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411094 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so possessed by Satan that you can do nothing but lie. NO wonder you think Paul is God and John is the whole of scripture.
What an unadulterated freak.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411095 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because He wasn't dead. Living people are often seen by lots of people, dead people aren't.
But of course, but of course. Because crucifixion was such an EASY thing to survive. And when you're alive, THEY USUALLY PLACE YOU IN A TOMB!!!!!! Golly.......you're just such a good arguer.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411096 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Whatever you say, Cowardly Sockpuppet.
Shut up you illiterate Pig. You've been banned 8 times and have used WELL OVER 14 SOCKS. You illiterate Pig who can't even spell the word "Pentateuch"........ SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411097 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And they have the crater to prove it was true. <smile>
So the freak believes in Zeus but not in Jesus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#411098 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, but of course. Because crucifixion was such an EASY thing to survive. And when you're alive, THEY USUALLY PLACE YOU IN A TOMB!!!!!! Golly.......you're just such a good arguer.
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411099 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because none of them were said to have come back from the dead.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST DIFFERENT!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST GOD!!!!

YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!

You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. I can feel your pain from here

!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG !!!!!!!!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411100 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you illiterate Pig. You've been banned 8 times and have used WELL OVER 14 SOCKS. You illiterate Pig who can't even spell the word "Pentateuch"........ SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
Says the lying Coward Viking of the manifold socks.

GFY
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411101 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereís one thing I can do is admit when Iím wrong and you are right about Socrates. His writings were through his students. But you are a nasty and filthy subhuman being and itís your example of why more people are turning away from religion or even want to be affiliated with one. You should be ashamed of yourself for the trash you turned yourself into.
Oh yeah, one more thing. Please be advised I wipe my ass with your opinion. Thank you.
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411102 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People have survived far worse than being nailed to a cross for a few hours. Most crucifixions took days for the victim to die.
But of course, but of course. Jesus survived, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT HIM IN A FU KING TOMB!!!!!Because that's usually where they put the living.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411103 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lying Coward Viking of the manifold socks.
GFY
"GFY" is your best and only comeback. YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. This is like picking on a retarded chimp. This is like a cat playing with a dead mouse.

!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJJA

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#411104 Oct 15, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been defeated you son of a douchebag c nt who should have aborted you at 5 weeks. By the way you pubescent little scumbag, IN 1944 AMERICA WAS 98% CHRISTIAN. SO OF COURSE THE MILITARY WAS AT LEAST 99% CHRISTIAN IF NOT 100%. YOU STUPID, BRAINLESS JACKASS!!!!
CHRISTIANS STORMED NORMANDY AND SAVED THE WORLD!!!!
CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWII!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWI!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS ENDED SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SAVING THE WORLD FOR 2000 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
CHOKE ON IT.........YOU YELLOW-BELLIED, PUBESCENT LITTLE SCUMBAG!!
I just noticed something....you are no longer using profanity in your tirades. AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww...did the topix gods tell you that your language and attitude was inappropriate and that was why they removed your e-mail addy that you used with your "viking" moiniker?

That is obviously what happened....tsk, tsk...no more cursing from the blue-haired, blonde eyed viking. I bet it just kills you knowing that someone else is controlling what you say and do. You have not only had your wings clipped but you have been neutered as well.

Douchebag.......
Viking

Union City, NJ

#411105 Oct 15, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There were several thousand eye witnesses that Zeus destroyed an island in Greece..
Cite your source..........dude.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#411106 Oct 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time of Jesus, most people didn't know how to assess for clinical death and comas were thought to be death.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411107 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST DIFFERENT!!!!!!
THAT'S WHAT MAKES JESUS CHRIST GOD!!!!
YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!
You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. I can feel your pain from here
!!!!!!!!!! YOU ILLITERATE PIG !!!!!!!!!!
So you believe in Zombie God.

It seems to have done nothing for you but made you a liar and an idiot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411108 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, but of course. Jesus survived, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT HIM IN A FU KING TOMB!!!!!Because that's usually where they put the living.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
1. You have no idea what a 1st century Jewish tomb is.
2. People have been mistakenly buried alive, even into the 21st century.
3. You are a proven liar so why should I believe your fables about Jesus and God ?

Reality, USA

#411109 Oct 15, 2012
@ MACCABEE (aka Coward the viking):

"IN 1944 AMERICA WAS 98% CHRISTIAN."
/// If you can show your proof of this I will consider not calling you a liar but for now - "liar" stands. You obviously are leaving out the huge population of jews that lived in the US during that timeframe. Not only jews but American Indians (who were not christian), muslims (yes there were American muslimsin the 1940's), atheists, agnostics and on and on and on.
But let's talk specifically of the jewish population in the US at the timeframe you are mentioning - in 1940 the US jewish population was approx 4,770,000-4,975,000 people. Knowing that the US census reports that the population of the US in 1940 was 132,164,569 people, meaning that approx 3.5% of the US was jewish. So with that figure alone, you are WRONG. Not only are you wrong, you are just guessing...not even guessing well. No research or stats to back it up, just your usual fluff.

References - http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1940_United_Stat...

///

"SO OF COURSE THE MILITARY WAS AT LEAST 99% CHRISTIAN IF NOT 100%. YOU STUPID, BRAINLESS JACKASS!!!!"
/// Over 550,000 jews served in the military during WWII. Another 44,000 American Indians and of course we both know that atheists and agnostics existed and proudly served then as they do now in our nations military. But just jewish and American Indians alone makes up for over 3% of the 17.86 million military members during WWII. Therefore you are WRONG again. Just throwing something out there and hoping it sticks aren't you? Douchebag...///

"CHRISTIANS STORMED NORMANDY AND SAVED THE WORLD!!!!"
/// Some were christian sure...but not all, This has already been proven to you yet you refuse to believe in facts...I'm not surprised though.///

"CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWII!!!!!!!!!!"
/// No....no they didn't. The combined Allied forces defeated the forces allied with the Axis powers which ended WWII. You really do suck at this military history thing.///

"CHRISTIANS SAVED THE WORLD IN WWI!!!!!!!!!!"
/// No...no they didn't. See the reasons for the ending of WWII and you get virtually the same answer....it had nothing to do with christianity either.///

"CHRISTIANS ENDED SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!"
/// Just as the arguement you posted before where christians WERE fighting christiand at Normandy, the same applies here. Brother -vs- brother, christian -vs- christian.... Christians did not end slavery in fact many christians (on both sides) at the time were still in agreement that slavery was a necessity. You fail agian at history....douchebag.///

"CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SAVING THE WORLD FOR 2000 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!"
/// Hmmmmm....why don't you let the receipients of the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition or the witch hunts throughout the thousands of years be the judge on how "christians" have saved the world.///

Douchebag......

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411110 Oct 15, 2012
Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
"GFY" is your best and only comeback...
Yep. Go Find YHWY !

Stupid Theist's False Understanding, is another of my favorites.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#411111 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>In the time of Jesus, most people didn't know how to assess for clinical death and comas were thought to be death.
Yup. It is probably the reality behind all resurrection and zombie myths.

Reality, USA

#411112 Oct 15, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!!AND I'M NOT VIKING!!!!!!!!!
Sure you aren't... You may not wish to be called Coward the Viking anymore but you are still the same person.

Douchebag.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 584,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 828,265
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Freebird USA 176,510
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 48 min Freebird USA 9,312
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min dollarsbill 3,349
Should you Sell your Gold - Important! 50 min Protester 8
Bruce Jenner needs to go to the 'THRONE OF GRAC... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr TIM958 611,847
More from around the web