lord ha ha

United States

#410326 Oct 13, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up Kid..Come back when you can actually make a little sense.
I agree with lie buster I think its so funny how ALL the WITCHES and ATHEIST make fun of you and "YOUR" take on religion BUT ANY PERSON that has THE ONE TRUE GOD in their life YOU attack and say their no christian!! BUT all it shows is how much god is NOT in you at all your no better than a false teacher that you are!! And there is NOTHING you could say to change that at all

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#410328 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Without the word of God, you are simply playing games. God requires that we share His word, not your own words.
you have a damaged mind
a dark spirit
and
an evil intent
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410329 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It's Lie Buster. Grace is just upset because we directed her to a Bible, and Kaitlin and her wanted to be God. Grace does not like obeying God and the Bible, she thinks it is misogynist and she tries to decide what part of the Bible too obey.
"she thinks it is misogynist"? Predicate adverb. "she thinks it is misogynistic".

FIFY.

Your ridiculous penchant for criticizing others for you guilt paints you as a hypocritical douchea. Or, as it is more commonly known in the wild, a Christian.

By the way, each of you clowns interprets the Bible to suit your hatred. It's how that book works. The only thing it is really useful for is kindling or adjunctive rouleau de papier toilette.
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410330 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Without the word of God, you are simply playing games. God requires that we share His word, not your own words.
Boom! Every irony meter in the universe just exploded. The Ferengis are pissed.
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410331 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin if you are going to hate then tell the truth. McKinney killed Matthew Shepard, and he was Matthew's gay lover, who killed him for drugs and money. The prosecutor confirms this and ABC aired the true story on 20/20 in 2004. 8 years ago, and you gays are still telling your hate crime lie. The killing was in 1998, 14 years ago, so why is this the only story you gays have, and it is a lie?
Cite your source.
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410332 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace, you do understand you have ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY as a Christian don't you? You do understand that right?
How can an idiot like you even attempt to speak to credibility?
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410333 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid when he meets Jesus Christ on Judgement Day your "as long as we are all happy" theory is not gonna be enough.
It's 2012. Your silly fantasy is 72 virgins of nonsense.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#410352 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: atheism= The religion of unfettered hatred, never ending hypocrisy, eternal prevarication, and satanic evil.
The atheist participants of this forum VERY CLEARLY demonstrate that.
You're underthinking.

Absent evidence supporting the existence of a deity, there's no reason to believe in one.

So I don't.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#410353 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
What good would that do a Hell-bound jackass like you?...
Translation:

"Bible ? Bible? I don't need no stinking Bible!"

He makes it up and calls it God's Word.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410354 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is..........AND CONSTANTLY!!!!!
Prove it.

You and your socks have yet to post a single verse that says what you claim it does.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410355 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say more?
Nope. You have proved yourself without any doubt to be an idiot.

“the Light One”

Since: Oct 12

Delphi

#410359 Oct 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Hey! I thought you hated the Jews ?
That is because you project your preconceptions on my words. For you Christianity is Pagan and Pagan is bad.

Christianity is not Paganism but the Roman slave cult. The Romans like the Jews have a unique culture, The Christian spirit is essentially the Roman spirit. It was different from that of the Hellenes, the Celts, the Germanics, the Vikings, the Egyptians, etc. From the very beginning the Romans thanked their success on their socials structure. When the warred every man did his duty, They always operated as a unit, a well oil machine. The genius of the Romans is a combination of organization, extreme cunning and total ruthlessness. The spirit of the Romans is the spirit of the Mafia. As a historian wrote: the Romans were better at making holes in other people than any other. Other people had a conscience barring them from that, but Romans had no problem coldbloodedly killing man, wife and children. You could call them psychopaths. That is why serial killers still have this spirit, they are all fundamentalist Christians.

Because the Romans used all the technological inventions and philosophical ideas of the people they conquered to their own benefit, you think they were pagan. But they used both Pagan and Jewish ideas and perverted them to work for them. The Roman missionaries they send to other nations were in fact spies. These spies created a fifth column with in the enemy camp. And helped to destroy them from within. Christians still use the same tactics to destroy other people cultures.

That is why when the Germanics started to overrun the Roman empire and the Romans made treaties with them, the Germanic demanded that the Romans would stop sending missionaries. Christianity is still trying to destroy other cultures like Judaism from within. What do you think these "Messianic Jews" are supposed to be? The are like a Trojan horse.

Christians are deviously clever in that. Nazism was created by the Catholic church to destroy Jewish led communism. They revived the Norse tradition to prepare the Germans for war as the Vikings were a warrior people. They made the slave soldier believe he was a brave proud Viking. But a slave is nothing like a true warrior. A warrior is bound by honor, he is free man, he is self-employed. You may be able to rent him, but only on a contract basis or because of allegiance to a Lord.

It do not claim these people are not ruthless murderers because the are. But at least, they surround it by restraints through higher values, through which they can create better character. The Slave soldier has no individual conscience. He is programmed with artificial values like blind obedience and accepting hardship. He is taught a masochism in which suffering becomes a high ideal. He is an instrument of others, he has a will but can not direct it on his own, he is a servant. That is how the Romans programmed their slaves.

I have admiration for Jews as free spirited people, but I can also see their weaknesses. Their attempts to save humanity created disaster. To save the world people want to create a new one and that in variably means destroying the old one. In practice this means a lot destruction and no utopia. They created this Christian monstrosity to destroy the Roman empire and the Romans then used it in their favor. They used the zealousness and gave Christianity the believe they have to convert the whole world. Christianity never was a success in that and only led to endless conflicts and huge repression. They are going to save the world even if they have to destroy it in the process with ruthlessness and Roman perseverance. Talking to Christians is talking to ideologically programmed people, They repeat the same lines over and over again. It is a monstrosity that became normality. That is the danger of the grand scale social experiments of the Jews, they often go terribly wrong.

bobo

United States

#410365 Oct 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You have proved that I'm a homosexual and hate anything that has anything to do with gods word.
WHEN YOU DIE I will shit and piss on your grave!!!!!!!!!!
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410366 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a bonafide moron who thinks that misspelling every word in a sentence is okay as long as you begin it with a capital letter and end it with a period. You jackass.
Huh? You are a weird one.
Beelzy

Hurst, TX

#410367 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he cite ANYTHING to a moron like you.
I get it. You failed. At least you are consistent. Consistently weak.
bobo

United States

#410373 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual. Does it matter if we cite 1000 sources? No, it does not, because all you chimps do is discredit and ridicule the sources anyway. Thousands upon thousands of sources which support our view have already been cited. Has it made a difference? No, it hasn't; so why bother.
That is correct people have posted and posted sources and all the ATHEIST and WITCHES and FAKE lovers of god do is twist turn or edit it all to fit their homosexual and anti-god bull!!! I agree mac the love being stupid and dwell in it all their lives!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410375 Oct 13, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you project your preconceptions on my words. For you Christianity is Pagan and Pagan is bad.....
You are half right. I don't think paganism is bad, my wife of 18 years is a pagan.
I have a problem with anyone who claims their beliefs are something they are not, lie about their own religion and those who claim to speak for their deities.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410376 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY D_O_G.......you mean like this? Oh that's right, only about 10% of these verses are accurate ACCORDING TO THE SICKEST AND MOST ETERNALLY DISTURBED INCONSEQUENTIAL LITTLE COCKROACH IN INTERNET HISTORY!!!!!
You only posted your own lies (actually aren't even yours, you stole them from a website) with verse numbers next to them.
None of those verses sy what you claim they do.

You are a coward as well as a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410377 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Charly Manson. The verses have been posted hundreds of times. As a matter of fact..........I JUST DID AGAIN!!!!!!!
All you did was post proof that you are a liar, coward and a theif.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#410378 Oct 13, 2012
bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN YOU DIE I will shit and piss on your grave!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead. I won't be there. I'll be dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Osmius 794,946
Husbands who constantly blame their wives....R ... 3 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 567,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min lil whispers 607,168
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 11 min Doctor REALITY 7
Will Satan, demons, and unbelievers be in hell.... 16 min Doctor REALITY 4
Will God show sympathy towards homosexuals on J... 25 min Doctor REALITY 3
Scientific proof for God's existence 39 min ChristINSANITY is... 542
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 267,396
More from around the web