Why I’m no longer a Christian

“the Light One”

Since: Oct 12

Delphi

#410438 Oct 13, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
Contrary to what non-Christians might believe, if somebody is being idiotic, it's okay for a Christian to tell them that they're being an idiot.
Well you would say that about a competitor, wouldn't you?
Why are we expected to be surprised about that?
Christians are not idiots at all
Fred Phelps happens to target another segment of the market.
He is doing good business as well

As the bible says:
A sucker is born every minute
Lets prey for him

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410456 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it is clear that Grace aka Ecarg is Water Nymph. Funny, Ecarg will mention D_O_G but not Water Nypmh. Ecarg does not even try, she is so obvious. Ecarg is desperate because she knows that only pagan, wiccans and atheists accept her I guess she plans to join them for eternity, for wherever she plans to be.
Yes "the world turns" pales in comparison to the intrigue you Christians spin. And playing more than one role must be difficult too. Of course we regularly see you make mistakes, but the genius is that this makes no difference if you play bad guys.

What is more of a problem is what it does to your own mind to play these games of lies and deceit every day. Okay, you do it for Jesus, and if you go over the line Jesus will forgive. He has a big laundromat that washes all sins back to pure white virtues.

But still ... Even a Christian has a conscience deep, deep, deep, deep down inside of him. A little voice that protests. If you can't hear it, it still spoils your dreams.

Luckily this voice can be silenced during the day by saying the confession of guilt. Yes admit you are a liar and ask Jesus for forgiveness. I lied today Jesus, but I lied for you. I was innocent as pigeon and cunning as a snake as you ordered us.

Brother and Sisters say this prayer:
----------
WE lie for you Jesus,
so you will save them,
so you will not torture them.
We don't want you to torture them Jesus
That is why we lie to them
We will even torture them
So you won't
We will even kill them
So we can save them from your wrath

Because you are danger Jesus
A danger to every soul on this planet
Your torturing habits are a real threat.
To people who do know your unforgivingness
And think they can unbelieve in you
You scare the hell out of us, Jesus
That is why we obey you
To be saved from you
----------

Can the mind survive this kind of thinking and still stay sane? No! Christianity is destroying peoples ethical compass thoroughly. It makes good people believe they do evil for not following absurd rules, it make evil people think they are God's loved ones for following absurd rules.

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410461 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Prove it never pays off.
No customer ever reported having received the product
NOT ONE!
It is impossible to find a satisfied customer
NOT ONE
Strangely, they are all dead

Anyone can sell a product and not deliver it.
That is why it is the most profitable business:
- You have no product costs, what you sell does not exist
- your sales force is not or heavily underpaid
- Whatever people feel that is possitive, you simply attribute to your product and it costs nothing
- the worse people feel, the more the are likely to buy
- increase fear and guilt and see profits rise

It is the greatest scam every invented.
By the way it was in invention by Abram and co.
A family of well established businessmen.
Later they were taken over by Constantine incorporated

Do you know this Jewish Joke?

Abram and Moses were walking in Rome
At some point they passed the St. Peter
Abram said: Wow, that is big business
Moses said: Even more if realize they started with one donkey

----------

From a philosophical point of view one would expect Christian numbers to go quickly down as all souls stop being to be reborn. Very strange that God would want to create ever more souls as he is either capturing them in heaven or hell.

It makes little sense that God is creating new souls all the time and then comes back to free the souls once again. As he is already said to do so. This idea only made sense if you believe in reincarnation as Jews do. But Christianity abolished that in the six century. When they abolished reincarnation the number of souls should have dropped dramatically.

It is all too ridiculous to talk about. Only through constant brainwash do people believe this.

AND THEY CERTAINLY DO THAT!
They are the biggest spammers around
Their message is everywhere

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410466 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven NOTHING. All you've done is write even more SPAM. What concrete proof do you have that Heaven doesn't exist. What concrete proof do you have that the Afterlife doesn't exist. NONE, that's what. NONE!!!!!!The only people who know are the ones who have either died or actually come back from it. AND MANY SAY THEY HAVE. As a matter of fact the DISCOVERY CHANNEL WHICH IS AN EXTREMELY SECULAR CHANNEL has regular shows and episodes about people who have been to Heaven and Hell, while still alive. Are you calling them all liars??????? Why would an extremely secular channel like the Discovery Channel broadcast such shows??? Why? Because it's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!
That was not the question. The question was whether trough Jesus people would receive that afterlife.

You are asking a lot of money for an afterlife insurance that never pays.

----------
PROOF TO ME THAT UNBELIEVERS DO NOT GO TO HEAVEN
----------

All you have is a book you (church) wrote yourselves
That is no independent evidence
All we have is the claims of the sales organization and it subsidiaries
But they can not even show us the product
We do not even get a test drive
All we get is product warming parties in which expectations are
All we get is baked air

The genius is that you make people believe in a product that is not there

Did you ever hear of the fairytale of "The Emperor's New Clothes"? That is about Christianity.

Plot
A vain Emperor who cares for nothing hires two swindlers who promise him the finest, best suit of clothes from a fabric invisible to anyone who is unfit for his position or "hopelessly stupid". The Emperor cannot see the clothing himself, but pretends that he can for fear of appearing unfit for his position; his ministers do the same. When the swindlers report that the suit is finished, they mime dressing him and the Emperor marches in procession before his subjects, who play along with the pretense, until a child in the crowd, too young to understand the desirability of keeping up the pretense, blurts out that the Emperor is wearing nothing at all and the cry is taken up by others. The Emperor cringes, suspecting the assertion is true, but continues the procession.

Read it here: http://deoxy.org/emperors.htm

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410468 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the understatement of the Century.
How can you live with these constant lies?

Is it just for the money?
Or do you trust on the honor among thieves
Okay we Christians lie, but heaven is not a lie
Because we lie to ourselves that is true

Was you mother like that?
Did you come from a family of liars?
Have you no conscience?
How do you do it

I am condemning you, I am not a Christian
I am just wondering
How you do it

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#410469 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Black Thunder and Resurrionologist are both socks of D_O_G. They all spew the same hate and dogmooo.
Aaaaw. I told everyone about your gate kreeper sock, and now you're all upset because ya cant bullshit everyone, and yer gonna try ta punish me with yer ly'n stories and make me out ta be a bad boy like you.
This ain't kindergarten Kid! we're adults and don't fall for yer childish rants and bullshit.
Grow ta hell up and get a life besides the westboro batty church.Yer all a bunch of NUTS~!

Location hidden

#410476 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Kid, you must think this is kindergarten, since you said punish you. If you were an adult, you would not be here whining like a pig..weeee weeeee weeee..
Get out of your dad's basement and get yourself a life besides the NAMBLA group. You're all a bunch of pedos, trying to get us to accept you. NAH nah, not gonna happen.
Tell it ta yer pastor "Fred" I don't want ya anywhere near me!

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410477 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you post the more I'm convinced that you and D_O_G are the same freak. First of all I haven't asked you for a f cking dime nor would I ever. Why are you saying that I'm asking for money???? Are you some kind of nut???????? How do you know the afterlife "doesn't pay" What's wrong with you?????????? All you've done is written more Spam. And the Bible was not written by the Church, the Bible was written by God. God inspired and possessed the writers of the Bible with The Holy Spirit, so in essence, GOD WROTE THE BIBLE!!!!
If this is the kind of unhinged lunatic that you are I will thank you not to address me anymore. I deal with enough wackos on this thread.
Because if you were very poor and had a handicapped child to take care of and saw no other way to make money, I can understand that you do this intentional lying.

Yeah the famous spirit that makes you Christians lie, also inspired you Christians to write the bible. That gives a lot of confidence.

I ask you again
A matter of conscience
How can you keep on going on lying?
Really I could not
It simply revolts me
This constant deceit

Even a criminal has a conscience
How do you silence your conscience
Look in the mirror
Tell me what you see

How do you do it?

You don't have too
it is only your soul
If you think it is worth nothing
go on lying

But how do you do it?

Location hidden

#410478 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh, D_O_G you are busted to go whine away. You are busted, kid.
Haha! You couldn't figger yer way out'a a wet paper bag ya fck'n westboro freak! Be gone with ya! And take the rest of yer damn westboro socks with ya!

“Ask me who I am and I”

Since: Sep 12

will tell you the same

#410479 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real possessed piece of sh*t. Was your Mother like that? Do you come from a family of possessed pieces of sh*t??? Why do you keep on telling me I'm asking for money???? What kind of a deranged psychopath are you??? JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!LIVE WITH IT OR BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.......AND JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! And I can prove that you're an idiot. In one of your previous posts you told Viking that the Vikings and Germans were two totally different people, when in fact the Original Vikings WERE GERMANIC PEOPLES FROM SCANDINAVIA!!!!You don't even know about the Vikings, how the hell are you gonna know about God or Christianity?????????? You sound like real way out there freak, do me a favor and don't contact me again. And one more thing, you don't have the power to condemn me. You are some anonymous, totally inconsequential raving maniac on Cyberspace. I don't think that qualifies you to have the power to condemn a dead cockroach, never mind a human being.
It is a fact and truth, that atheists believe that if they pretend to be Christians, then they can change the meaning.

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410480 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real possessed piece of sh*t. Was your Mother like that? Do you come from a family of possessed pieces of sh*t??? Why do you keep on telling me I'm asking for money???? What kind of a deranged psychopath are you??? JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!LIVE WITH IT OR BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.......AND JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! And I can prove that you're an idiot. In one of your previous posts you told Viking that the Vikings and Germans were two totally different people, when in fact the Original Vikings WERE GERMANIC PEOPLES FROM SCANDINAVIA!!!!You don't even know about the Vikings, how the hell are you gonna know about God or Christianity?????????? You sound like real way out there freak, do me a favor and don't contact me again. And one more thing, you don't have the power to condemn me. You are some anonymous, totally inconsequential raving maniac on Cyberspace. I don't think that qualifies you to have the power to condemn a dead cockroach, never mind a human being.
Again lies

Germanics are no people, they are completely different peoples that only share a language. They were as alike as people from the US and Hong Kong, India, Nigeria because they speak English. Vikings are a people

You lie
You make threats
You insult

You lie
You make threats
You insult

How do you do it
This constant abuse
This constant deceit
This constant self-pity
This constant lying

Please tell me
You must be living in hell
But you go on and on and on

How can you do it?

“Ask me who I am and I”

Since: Sep 12

will tell you the same

#410481 Oct 13, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! You couldn't figger yer way out'a a wet paper bag ya fck'n westboro freak! Be gone with ya! And take the rest of yer damn westboro socks with ya!
Such anger.

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410489 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It is called self hate and he is D_O_G aka G_O_D.
Tell me, how many aliases do you use here?
Tell me honestly
Tell it me like you are an honest guy
Tell it to me like you have self-esteem
Tell it to me like I were God about to judge you
Tell me how many?

Location hidden

#410490 Oct 13, 2012
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger.
Jeeeesuuus christ!!! Don't you ever git tired of the damned sock routine??

WTF!!!

Oscar 1-?
Jedi 1-?
mirror m
Martin
"Martina"???
Chunky
Doctor 1-??
Judge M
Gate Kreeper
Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda???

Like I said kid-
Grow ta hell up!!!

Hey! Hey! HEY!!! Don't be sneak'n behind me--I ain't yer daddy or yer brother!!!
Git ta hell away from me---An take yer westboro socks with ya-Ya Damned FREAK!!!

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410492 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Black Thunder aka D_O_G, the gig is up. NAMBLA wants you to distribute their papers and be a good little gay boy.
You God written book says you shall not bring false witness
How can you live with this deceit?
Have you no self-esteem?

You lie to me
You lie to your god
But how can lie to you self all the time

How do you do it?

Location hidden

#410493 Oct 13, 2012
Oh yeah. I fergot ta put Fly buster on the list!

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410495 Oct 13, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>What's up D_O_G, how you doing you NAMBLA gay freak? Stay away from the kids, and keep your freak NAMBLA socks away from them too. HAHAHAHHA....you're gay, so you hate westboro and you love NAMBLA.
Again baring false witness
How do you justify this deceit
Where is you consciousness
Why do you lie so easily
Do you have no self-esteem?

Why do you do this to yourself?

Location hidden

#410496 Oct 13, 2012
What happened Wet ass, did they forget ta give ya yer meds tonight? Or was the electroshock doc sick today?!

“the Light One”

Delphi

#410497 Oct 13, 2012
MACCABEE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Germanics are no people" "Vikings are a people"
DRUM ROLL..........DRUM ROLL..........DRUM ROLL..........
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....I GIVE YOU..POSSESSED ATHEIST ON CRACK!!!!
Germanic peoples are what they call an ethno-linguistic group.
The Vikings were related tribes, the were a real people

In stead of bringing false witness you could have looked it up
But you prefer deceiving an lying

Why do you do it
I does not hurt me
It only hurts you

Why do you keep on lying?
Why can't you afford the truth

Why do you do it?

Location hidden

#410499 Oct 13, 2012
Phoibos Apollon wrote:
<quoted text>
You God written book says you shall not bring false witness
How can you live with this deceit?
Have you no self-esteem?
You lie to me
You lie to your god
But how can lie to you self all the time
How do you do it?
False witness?
Hell! That don't mean noth'n ta this pervert!
He's a wannabe Christian in drag!
He's one of them westboro freaks!
Shit! just read the azzhole's posts.
If anyone can't figger that out they gotta be a complete imbicile!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Buck Crick 18,283
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 983,482
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 684,041
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,715
We Real Americans Love President Trump!! 3 hr Gismys 1
harthside COOKIES 5 hr C eh N eh D eh 2
More from around the web